InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6

Thread: Cricso's - Trading journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2621 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 143 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Cricso's - Trading journal

Hello everybody

From today i have start my own Trading journal, in this i will post forecast of 25 pips. basically this is a scalping strategy. I hope this will help you to gain some green pips. I will also discuss daily news. I hope you will enjoy it.

USD/CHF

Buy USD CHF at 1.0024 with stop loss of .09999 and take profit of 1.0049.
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 6 users say Thank You to cricso for this useful post.

amiron56 (27-05-2019), balut (27-05-2019), bocahedan (27-05-2019), mehdihassan (28-05-2019), Zarlash (27-05-2019)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5571 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,381 Times in 6,025 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cricso     
    Hello everybody

From today i have start my own Trading journal, in this i will post forecast of 25 pips. basically this is a scalping strategy. I hope this will help you to gain some green pips. I will also discuss daily news. I hope you will enjoy it.

USD/CHF

Good day to you crisco my friend. I think today USDCHF will try to move down as i still see a down signal on H4 chart but looking at H1 chart it is showing an up signal so for next few hours it will try to move up firs before making down movement again. And if i look at daily chart,i still see down signal so next few days USDCHF will try to move down. Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

cricso (27-05-2019), Zarlash (27-05-2019)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13360 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,848 Times in 16,823 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Hello everybody

USD/CHF

Man the pair USDCHF keep on on bearish trend for last two week what I know. Now the price breaching his support line but still sign of breakout, again price still could not show his reversal trade. Now I see a bull is candle is running to form the left side of bearish candle the price if able to form again a bearish candle left side of current candle then we will be sure the price keep on previous trend.Alternatively If the price bullish candle forme above current bullish candle then we can buy the price.
    Attached Images  
    Self DISCIPLINE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS

My Trading Journal

6. 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso has much to be proud of cricso's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2621 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan     
    Good day to you crisco my friend. I think today USDCHF will try to move down as i still see a down signal on H4 chart but looking at H1 chart it is showing an up signal so for next few hours it will try to move up firs before making down movement again. And if i look at daily chart,i still see down signal so next few days USDCHF will try to move down. Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

You're right, if we take forecast as 4H then it is high chance to go down, but here i take it as 1H and we are working on scalping. so we just try to snatch some green pips by scalping method. however i long run market trend is bearing.

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
    Man the pair USDCHF keep on on bearish trend for last two week what I know. Now the price breaching his support line but still sign of breakout, again price still could not show his reversal trade. Now I see a bull is candle is running to form the left side of bearish candle the price if able to form again a bearish candle left side of current candle then we will be sure the price keep on previous trend.Alternatively If the price bullish candle forme above current bullish candle then we can buy the price.

Yes agree with your statement, but it will give some recover then it may go down as its trend. so we should need to try for getting some green pips.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cricso For This Useful Post:

Zarlash (27-05-2019)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

sweetfriends will become famous soon enough sweetfriends will become famous soon enough sweetfriends's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     

Yes i am agree with this person, market usually move to it trend. and if we talking about USDCHF then it most of time move to it trend. it does not change it trend until we did not get any big news. and give buy signal it mean he just want to get 20 to 30 green pips. we can test him on demo account. why he give these signal may be he have some logic, but we always try to use some official forecast from Instaforex website. it is more powerful and more authentic. if we work on scalping then most of time we did not see any trend. we just use short strategies to found some green pips all over the day.

10. 2 users say Thank You to sweetfriends for this useful post.

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2621 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everybody

USD/CHF

Our first forecast hit our take profit, if you open your trade by using above forecast, you defiantly enjoy green pips. USD/CHF successfully cross our target which was 1.0049. Now wait for my other forecast.
    Attached Images  

12. 2 users say Thank You to cricso for this useful post.

MartyFish (27-05-2019), Zarlash (27-05-2019)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2621 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarlash     
    Hello dear mates good afternoon dear first of all a warm welcome to this journal i hope that you are fine and trading well earning nice amounts of profits dear s we can see in your update that was a update dear you signals was good but dear i think you closed it much earlier it might go more up dear

Hi, my target was 25 pips, no more no less, i have a strategy that can give us 25 pips more easy. if someone want to go more profit, he should need to use stop loss at the point where we have open trade and Take profit as they like.

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2621 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EUR/JPY
    You can open your trade at current price of 1.22.57 with your stop loss at the point of 122.81 and take profit at the point of 122.32. I hope this trade will also give us green pips, but please not that always use low volume trade because our take profit and stop loss both are very tight.
    Attached Images  

15. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2621 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EUR/JPY
    You can open your trade at current price of 1.22.57 with your stop loss at the point of 122.81 and take profit at the point of 122.32. I hope this trade will also give us green pips, but please not that always use low volume trade because our take profit and stop loss both are very tight.

Our last day forecast trade is still open and now it is near to Hit Take profit, 122.32. i will hold my next forecast until we did not get result from the previous forecast. until our trade not clear. we should not need to open any additional trades. what you say guys it is OK?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cricso For This Useful Post:

chiko (28-05-2019)

17. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:
    ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2856 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,827 Times in 4,594 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Our last day forecast trade is still open and now it is near to Hit Take profit, 122.32. i will hold my next forecast until we did not get result from the previous forecast. until our trade not clear. we should not need to open any additional trades. what you say guys it is OK?
    eur-jpy market condition is still not too clear based on my analysis so i would just stay away from this pair because i still unable to see the market trend clearer as in the daily time frame is still in side way condition, and honestly i really hate side way market because often i suffer some loses if opening a trade with that side way market condition.

18. 3 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

BlackDollar (28-05-2019), cricso (28-05-2019), Forex Mate 07 (06-11-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6

Subscribed to this Thread : 1