InvestSocial
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 8951991/2qgfhmm >.<pipmistress^_~ wave huntress!

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

pipmistress has a spectacular aura about pipmistress has a spectacular aura about pipmistress has a spectacular aura about pipmistress's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 8951991/2qgfhmm >.<pipmistress^_~ wave huntress!

Login 8951991
    Investor Password 2qgfhmm

Hello All,
    I will be trading AUDUSD because thats the only currency pair i know how to trade with confidence,, hehe..

I will be using my trend reversal strategy to predict if there will be a wave forming so i can hunt, surf and ride the wavvvvessss...

2. 2 users say Thank You to pipmistress for this useful post.

shazzyrais (17-03-2012), Toxic (14-03-2012)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,857 Times in 7,577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipmistress     
    I will be trading AUDUSD because thats the only currency pair i know how to trade with confidence,, hehe..
    very interesting, you just use a pair in your trading. what you know, not easy to understand the character of a pair in the market. It was a wise decision from a trader. I hope you can survive until the end of the contest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

pipmistress has a spectacular aura about pipmistress has a spectacular aura about pipmistress has a spectacular aura about pipmistress's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bozZdeviL     
    very interesting, you just use a pair in your trading. what you know, not easy to understand the character of a pair in the market. It was a wise decision from a trader. I hope you can survive until the end of the contest.
    Thanks I will do my best not to margin call my account, hehe..
    By the way I already enter my first trade for today, I decide to position at 1.0523 and give 2 lots for my first trade, target profit will be 1.057.
    Name: aud mar12.jpg Views: 385 Size: 56.4 KB
    I decided to enter this trade because if you open the daily chart this is the 4th times, it was trying to position below 1.05, If it was not successful to position below, it may bounce back to 1.06 area.

Contingency Plan:
    I am not using stoploss in this strategy so If the market goes against my trade, I will wait for another good waves to enter second position.

Feel free to ask.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pipmistress For This Useful Post:

shazzyrais (17-03-2012)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,961 Times in 8,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 16
    great!

at least i have a fellow trader who will also be trading AUDUSD

so essentially you will be trading using e-waves and bb combined?

i'm interested in this e-waves. will peek this thread often to check your chart reading (if you don't mind)

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    a good first step on your mind, using lots of small to start. look for traces of chart patterns. I know your intentions, it's the same thing as I did this morning.
    well, good luck my friends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,886 Times in 2,043 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hey..my friend pipmistress..Nice to see that you are trading with AUDUSD pair..Which is favorite of mine from last few months and comes out profitable too.
    Good to see you are part of Scalper team..Hopefully, you will play important role for your team.
    Wish you best of luck for contest.

9. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Your predictions are very good, your analysis is also good. but my advice is you better get a little more daring to use a lot bigger. see the acquisition team is so rapid scalping permainann lot with $ 50. but must be alert to the risk level.

10. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bozZdeviL     
    Your predictions are very good, your analysis is also good. but my advice is you better get a little more daring to use a lot bigger. see the acquisition team is so rapid scalping permainann lot with $ 50. but must be alert to the risk level.
    i wasn't able to open the webtrader on my pc at the office that's why i cannot enter any trade, but tomorrow i will bring my laptop to open meta trader.

By the way i open my second position at almost the same value of 1.052, my take profit is at 50 and 100 pips,at the same time i will scalp between these values or lower of these values.

11. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,605 Times in 5,601 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Another filipino friend in this team... and AUD/USD lover

I came here just to say good luck to you and your team dear. Hope you are doing great.

12. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipmistress     
    By the way i open my second position at almost the same value of 1.052, my take profit is at 50 and 100 pips,at the same time i will scalp between these values or lower of these values.
    good strategy, but I hope this contest does not disturb your work career in the real world. I hope you are correct prediction and analysis of the case, and get lots of profit, of course, points are abundant.
    gooood luck my friends

Page 1 of 2 1 2