InvestSocial
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3

Thread: 8951120/3jruvew

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

fxtrader will become famous soon enough fxtrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 8951120/3jruvew

Login 8951120
    Investor 3jruvew

Strategy: Daily Range,Pivot,S/R,higher tf

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to fxtrader for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (23-03-2012), shazzyrais (18-03-2012)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,857 Times in 7,577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxtrader     
    higher tf
    using a large time frame. I think I know what strategy to use. whether you will make long therms in trade in the contest this time? so, wish you luck with the contest this time. good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,427 Times in 7,484 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Login 8951120
    Investor 3jruvew

Hi there FXtrader....am just dropping by because I want you to know I am glad you belong in this team. I see you are a great trader...nice to have you in our team. Wishing you more profits in the coming days FX...!!! Good luck!!!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

shazzyrais will become famous soon enough shazzyrais's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hello fxtrader..
    i saw you trade in consistence profit.. i wish i could learn something from you.. would you mind tell us your analysis sometimes my friend..
    i'm wishing you the best of luck and let's make our team a winner!!

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    until now you still in favorable circumstances. but I hope, you better work optimally. but remain alert to the risk management. I'm sorry for the total balance is decreased. but I'm also trying to find positive results. I hope our team wins.

7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood work my friends, you are the best trader in tim surfing
    look your balance now is $ 35k and u still have floating profit in ur order more $ 10k. oooh this is really nice
    well, good luck my friends

8. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1085 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    wonderfull, you are awesome mate. I'm glad we are in the same team.
    You are not also having the highest equity in the team, but are also have the highest equity in this contest.

9. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,427 Times in 7,484 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Fxtrader...wow....nice profits...I never knew we had a gold mine in the team...lol. But why are you so silent...hope you will say something here...you are so mysterious...come on...say something...lol. Btw. hope you can sustain the momentum until the very end...!!! All I can say is...impressive!!! keep it up!!!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

10. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

fxtrader will become famous soon enough fxtrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hi all

But why are you so silent...hope you will say something here...you are so mysterious...come on...say something...lol. Btw. hope you can sustain the momentum until the very end...!!!
    sorry,but i dont speak english very well...
    -good profit...bcs i am Surfers riding Waves in this contest...
    my strategy is very hard and i trade on all tf..mainly on m30 or higher..my grail is not for sale and i am technical trader

i use this strategy

My next prediction is close my order buy on price 1.3320+- and sell..when i see down trend... with tp 1.30 and lower
    -i think ?/$ goes down under price 1.0 gl

11. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,886 Times in 2,043 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hi all

sorry,but i dont speak english very well...
    -good profit...bcs i am Surfers riding Waves in this contest...
    my strategy is very hard and i trade on all tf..mainly on m30 or higher..my grail is not for sale and i am technical trader

i use this strategy

My next prediction is close my order buy on price 1.3320+- and sell..when i see down trend... with tp 1.30 and lower
    -i think ?/$ goes down under price 1.0 gl
    good luck for prediction..Its also seems to be downtrend on today but mix movement into EU pair so that anyway that pair can move.
    So, good luck for your current trades, hope you will generate some good profit.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open