InvestSocial
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 8950579/u3liywa

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

nahiyar is an unknown quantity at this point nahiyar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 8950579/u3liywa

Hi Dear Friends,
    Though I am new in this forum.but I have been trading in Forex for arouund 1 year and I hope that our grioup all members will trade on their best, and will help each other to win the contest..

Thanks..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

nahiyar is an unknown quantity at this point nahiyar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 8950579/u3liywa

Hello Friends,
    I hope that our group traders will trade on their best furing contest to win it to show our abilities.

Thanks..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1868 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,488 Times in 568 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nahiyar     
    Hi Dear Friends,
    Though I am new in this forum.but I have been trading in Forex for arouund 1 year and I hope that our grioup all members will trade on their best, and will help each other to win the contest..

Thanks..
    Hello nahiyar no matter you are new 1 year is enough time.It's the matter how you approach the market.Please play good money management and take decision prudently.I hope our team will be winner.
    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think that we can make a good competition as a team.
    All we need is sinergy and communication.
    We have terrific traders with us.
    Good luck 4ALL!!!!

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,885 Times in 2,042 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hello friend, first of all welcome you over the MT5 forum..great to be part of our S & R team.
    I know, your one year trading experience work into this contest and help our team into their performance.
    good luck for contest..I just hope we will win the prize.

6. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Nahiyar..you are opening position one after another my friend.
    No need to be in hurry..take your time to open position and open positions only when you got good signal..Otherwise, you will blown away your account.
    I just want to wish good luck for your open position and hopefully mature all into profit.

7. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hello there,
    welcome to the contest and also for joining the forum. we are glad to see new face.
    and hopefully you will contribute to our community.
    best of luck.

8. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1868 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,488 Times in 568 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello nahiyar are you there?

I see in your monitoring page that you have a total 60 lot opened trade which is a sell position in cable from 1.5637.Your equity is half down with this trade.I suggest you to close your 50% position because cable has a long term uptrend.Please reply me with your thinking if you don't cut your loss you may get mc and that can effect our team as well.
    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

9. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hello, nahiyar..myself much more worry about you. Please, play carefully into the contest.
    you need to be patience and never opening position without any strong indication or analysis.
    good luck for your running trades.

10. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2027 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi Nahiyar...

Please make sure your balance above then 5000usd.. At least, your balance can support us to bring our our group to win the compatition.. Or, you can follow trade our senior mr Forexaddict and Bigearner.. pLease help us to achive our goal...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2