InvestSocial
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6

Thread: > [discussion] Surfers Riding Wave team, come here <

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Cool > [discussion] Surfers Riding Wave team, come here <

Hello surfer riding wave team, the pride of our team consisting of classy traders and famous trader in this forum,

Surfers Riding Waves Team :
    A. shazzyrais
    2. bozZdeviL
    3. cumil
    4. fxtrader
    5. Hakunarilious
    6. gallantyukie
    7. KIRA
    8. pipmistress
    9. seven_razor
    10. NikitaBelle

This thread contains a discussion among members, share opinions, and any communication between the team, I hope our team can work as well and we can win, I hope the moderators sticky this thread and place at the top

bytheway Im really like the words of nikita belle

"Let's ride the waves and conquer .... Go ... Go ... Go ... Surfers Riding Wave team!"

, Let's make thats words are the motto of our team
    Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

2. 3 users say Thank You to cumil for this useful post.

Passionate Pisces (11-03-2012), PhantomTrader79 (14-03-2012), shazzyrais (11-03-2012)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,427 Times in 7,484 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil     
    Hello surfer riding wave team, the pride of our team consisting of classy traders and famous trader in this forum,

Surfers Riding Waves Team :
    A. shazzyrais
    2. bozZdeviL
    3. cumil
    4. fxtrader
    5. Hakunarilious
    6. gallantyukie
    7. KIRA
    8. pipmistress
    9. seven_razor
    10. NikitaBelle

This thread contains a discussion among members, share opinions, and any communication between the team, I hope our team can work as well and we can win, I hope the moderators sticky this thread and place at the top

bytheway Im really like the words of nikita belle

"Let's ride the waves and conquer .... Go ... Go ... Go ... Surfers Riding Wave team!"

, Let's make thats words are the motto of our team
    Cumillllllllll....lol...hehehehehe........Helloooo oooo....thanks for liking my words...lol...never think somebody would like it. Am just glad I join the contest...makes me feel a bit alive...lol...I been dead for a while now am rising back...lol(shhhh...vampire...lol..Joke!)....I don't really think am worthy to be a part of the team but I will try my best...one thing for sure...the only thing I can promise...I wont MC my demo account...hahhahahaha. Where the other teams...I am excited to hear from them too....great traders come on....let's rock the boat...!!!!...lol
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

cumil (11-03-2012)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
    Cumillllllllll....lol...hehehehehe........Helloooo oooo....thanks for liking my words...lol...never think somebody would like it. Am just glad I join the contest...makes me feel a bit alive...lol...I been dead for a while now am rising back...lol(shhhh...vampire...lol..Joke!)....I don't really think am worthy to be a part of the team but I will try my best...one thing for sure...the only thing I can promise...I wont MC my demo account...hahhahahaha. Where the other teams...I am excited to hear from them too....great traders come on....let's rock the boat...!!!!...lol
    yeah goods, it was nice to be part of your teams, and surely I am very proud to have many members who are better than me. like you, seven razor, fxtrader, KIRA, Hakunarilious, gallantyukie. you and they have long been as a trader and certainly have a greater ability than me, I want to learn from them
    Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,260 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes i admit you have good team here and i hope your team will give more challenge to my team too. We will compete with the best strategy. wish you the best lol:.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,886 Times in 2,043 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hey cumil..you had open two thread over this contest area..Did it allowed to open more than one thread by same person or for team discussion...If so, then its nice idea and myself also want to open a thread for my team..Where we can discuss about each other idea, strategy.
    Even, your team is really nice lots of key player n match winner like you, niki, GY, Kira, Haku, Fxtrader,Sevn_razor, bozzdevil n many more. So, every team will have to get tough competition from your guys.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1133 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    I'd like to join Discussion here..
    Good Luck..

9. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

KiRA will become famous soon enough KiRA's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    47 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    We need 4 more members to start their threads though namely; shazzyrais, fxtrader, Hakunarillious, and pipmistress

"There is nothing in the universe but mathematical points of force."
    - Michael Faraday and William D. Gann, A tunnel through the air

10. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,857 Times in 7,577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    yeah, finally there is the master who joined the forum on our team.
    he is a very experienced, he is nothing NikitaBella.
    I'm glad to hear we are a compact team like this, hopefully tomorrow will accompany the goddess fortuna our team.
    good luck my team

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

11. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,961 Times in 8,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 16
    i think i'm gonna peek this thread to learn from your ideas

is that, ok?

is there anyone of you using e-wave? that'll be an interesting read

looking forward to read more from you guys...

12. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1133 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Anyone has got Trading Plan yet?..
    I just Plan to Trade on London Session and US Session..
    How about you my Friend?..

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open