InvestSocial
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 8949927 / rf5mqlc -- [ KiRA ] Ride the waves!

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

KiRA will become famous soon enough KiRA's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    47 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 8949927 / rf5mqlc -- [ KiRA ] Ride the waves!

This would be my 3rd time to join the contest and 2nd time in a group contest. As always, I will use experimental strategies and my current would be the so-called Project MSG down there in the trading strategies section.

"There is nothing in the universe but mathematical points of force."
    - Michael Faraday and William D. Gann, A tunnel through the air

2. 4 users say Thank You to KiRA for this useful post.

bigearners (11-03-2012), MT5 bozZdeviL (11-03-2012), shazzyrais (17-03-2012), topman (11-03-2012)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,886 Times in 2,043 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hey friend, you are one of the good and valuable contestant for your team. And lots of expectation your team had from you.
    Wish you good luck for contest and Hopefully you team win the contest if they will play their best during the contest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,857 Times in 7,577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    yeah, you are a participant who is so much experience with the contest. I hope you will share with the strategy to be used in the contest this time. I hope our team can work together to collect the highest points.
    good luck for everyone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,961 Times in 8,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 16
    Quote Originally Posted by KiRA     
    This would be my 3rd time to join the contest and 2nd time in a group contest. As always, I will use experimental strategies and my current would be the so-called Project MSG down there in the trading strategies section.
    ...just coming by to your thread
    i would love to learn from your trading tactics

Let's make this the best contest ever in MT5 Forex Forum!

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    47 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
    Hey friend, you are one of the good and valuable contestant for your team. And lots of expectation your team had from you.
    Wish you good luck for contest and Hopefully you team win the contest if they will play their best during the contest.
    Thanks but I don't think I'm too valuable. I'm just a regular trader like you. You're far better than me in the last contest we joined

Quote Originally Posted by bozZdeviL     
    yeah, you are a participant who is so much experience with the contest. I hope you will share with the strategy to be used in the contest this time. I hope our team can work together to collect the highest points.
    good luck for everyone
    Yes, thanks. My strategy is already posted in the trading strategies section. Everything is there. Teamwork + fun = contest

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
    ...just coming by to your thread
    i would love to learn from your trading tactics

Let's make this the best contest ever in MT5 Forex Forum!
    Oh lol, you're far more experienced than I am I'm just newbie compared to you.. hehe

7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KiRA     
    Yes, thanks. My strategy is already posted in the trading strategies section. Everything is there. Teamwork + fun = contest
    yeah, the work between the team + fun = will make us more comfortable in a trading contest this time. I hope you also go into a team discussion thread. discuss the overall strategy for winning teams. well, good luck & happy trading

8. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    47 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Opened 3 trades, 1 on GbpUsd and 2 on UsdJpy ..

Closed the GbpUsd trade with 15 pip profit... UsdJpy still on hold and still waiting for the big fall.

Quote Originally Posted by bozZdeviL     
    yeah, the work between the team + fun = will make us more comfortable in a trading contest this time. I hope you also go into a team discussion thread. discuss the overall strategy for winning teams. well, good luck & happy trading
    Thanks.. just be comfortable in what you do and when everyone does, that's the time everyone will have fun.. Happy earnings

9. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Kira come on, do not be too focused on other trades. I know you also play in the demo account.
    but this time I ask that you focus more on the contest of force and force.

10. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    47 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Added 1 more Sell on UsdJpy a few hours ago..

I'll close everything first thing in the morning.. Hopefully, profit.. lol

Will do some aggressive trading next week.. hopefully, we can still hang on to our dear lives :P

11. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    47 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    On second thought, I'll stick to those trades for now as the general trend for usdjpy in the daily is bearish.. that's why I've been swinging between profit and loss for the past few days... we still have lots of time and I can still open up a few trades next week..

There's no opening on EU or GU at the moment in H4 so no trading for now... I just hope I could gain some equity next week even with lower lots..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KiRA For This Useful Post:

sidra201 (29-11-2012)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3