InvestSocial
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 8949742/pjg3sbf Support and Resistance combined with news

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    491 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 8949742/pjg3sbf Support and Resistance combined with news

I will be trading support and resistance levels both on big time frames (D1 and 4Hr), and also on small time frames (1Hr and 30 Mins). I will also like to share my trading observations with members of my team so that they can benefit as we work together to make the best team.

I intend to trade all pairs including gold and silver if it meets my trading criteria.

I wish all members of my team the best of luck as we win this contest (hopefully).

Good luck.
    Clicking the Thanks button will be enough to show your appreciation if my post is beneficial.

2. 6 users say Thank You to Baguwah for this useful post.

acushnir (12-03-2012), bigearners (16-03-2012), forexaddict (11-03-2012), Passionate Pisces (11-03-2012), PhantomTrader79 (12-03-2012), ragib (14-03-2012)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,885 Times in 2,042 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Baguwah     
    I will be trading support and resistance levels both on big time frames (D1 and 4Hr), and also on small time frames (1Hr and 30 Mins). I will also like to share my trading observations with members of my team so that they can benefit as we work together to make the best team.

I intend to trade all pairs including gold and silver if it meets my trading criteria.

I wish all members of my team the best of luck as we win this contest (hopefully).

Good luck.
    Great to see master or leader of our team open the thread. I know your tips during the contest really helps and let us to win the contest.
    But we need to play this contest and sensible as other team also contains master player..Need to play patiently and never blown our account.
    Good luck for contest friend and keep supporting each other. Hopefully we win.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,856 Times in 7,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It is a very interesting strategy my friend. you choose to gain more positive metal. we know that a lot of profit to be using metal currencies. wish u luck with best strategy will u use
    good luck my friends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1868 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,488 Times in 568 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I will also like to share my trading observations with members of my team so that they can benefit as we work together to make the best team.
    Right if we work together then we can win the contest.If we trade with unity no one can beat us.I hope you will share all your idea with us and that can help us and also you to give a huge fight.
    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Good luck.
    Good luck for u2 Baguwah!!
    I'll wait for your concepts
    Best regards and happy trading!!!!

7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    491 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi guys, the markets are quiet a bit today due to the post NFP news reactions of last week friday. We might not see too much movement today but if you see any good opportunities for your signals, you can take them. I will not be trading today because I want to see the market reaction to the Retails Sales news coming out tomorrow by 8:30am EST, which I will be trading and then also the market reaction to the FOMC statement for the United States, which comes out by 2:15pm EST. These are the news events that will shape my trading for the week.

When these events have been released, then I will share with you my views of the unfolding trend for the week.

Thank you.

8. 3 users say Thank You to Baguwah for this useful post.

acushnir (12-03-2012), chidi (12-03-2012), forexaddict (12-03-2012)

9. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,960 Times in 8,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 16

Good luck.
    this is one forex giant in our forum
    glad to see you again in contest, mate

i hope you can create the group thread so people from your group can post things or discuss there too

I wish you lots of green like your avatar

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

Baguwah (12-03-2012)

11. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hey master, its seems to be good selling signal for EU pair today around 1.3185 resistance and wait for your suggestion that did i enter the position their or not.
    Even, your words matter alot for me.Yesterday market much quite and not got good signal except one small 1M signal.
    Wait for your trades to open...good luck for your trades bro.

12. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1526 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
    Hey master, its seems to be good selling signal for EU pair today around 1.3185 resistance and wait for your suggestion that did i enter the position their or not.
    Even, your words matter alot for me.Yesterday market much quite and not got good signal except one small 1M signal.
    Wait for your trades to open...good luck for your trades bro.
    Use the www.fxstreet.com and then find the news for today. It would also help you to see free support and resistance levels in the trading pairs for todays trading.

13. 2 users say Thank You to chidi for this useful post.

Baguwah (13-03-2012), bigearners (13-03-2012)

14. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chidi     
    Use the www.fxstreet.com and then find the news for today. It would also help you to see free support and resistance levels in the trading pairs for todays trading.
    thanks chidi for providing information.
    Did fxstreet also provide signals for small time frames like 1M, 5M or not.
    I think, Fxstreet provide good idea and news about forex market.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2