InvestSocial
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4

Thread: 8940208/5bunswm - Just Surfing

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,857 Times in 7,577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seven_razor     
    Looks like you are a great trader, it will be a pleasure to have a good trader like you in the team.
    I hope I can learn from you.
    yeah it's up to you what to say about me. but you are wrong about that I was an experienced trader, so you'll see tomorrow what the results with the contest has begun.
    let us make us become the leader of the team contest. iam dream?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,961 Times in 8,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 16
    Quote Originally Posted by bozZdeviL     
    Account : 8940208
    Investor : 5bunswm

I hope there is a solid partnership of Surfer Riding the Waves team.
    Strategy: still in secret
    Indicators: still in hell

good luck for everyone
    I hope our team will be a winner

To Be Continued !!
    there's too many secret in this thread... i hope at the end of this thread i won't find something like:

"bozZdevil's Secret To Surf The Wave"

only $97 per copy.

lol...

anyway, i wish you tons of profit in your contest account

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (12-03-2012)

4. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,260 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
    there's too many secret in this thread... i hope at the end of this thread i won't find something like:

"bozZdevil's Secret To Surf The Wave"

only $97 per copy.

lol...

anyway, i wish you tons of profit in your contest account
    Wahahaha, lol; $97 per copy is very cheap but i think to get the bozdevil secret we must go to the hell first because he is the bozz of devils
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (12-03-2012)

6. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I hope all limit sell order will be touched.
    I just follow the daily trend in the indicator show me. follow the trend of the flow to be able to surf all day.
    slightly compared with the Time Frame M15 up to D1. to get a good analysis. until I decided to use a strategy like this.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

good luck for everone
    time to sleep

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Givonly is on a distinguished road Givonly's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I hope all limit sell order will be touched.
    I just follow the daily trend in the indicator show me. follow the trend of the flow to be able to surf all day.
    slightly compared with the Time Frame M15 up to D1. to get a good analysis. until I decided to use a strategy like this.

good luck for everone
    time to sleep
    Woow.. I smell martingale here...
    Very nice and brave position my friend.
    You have a good spirit, huh?
    ------------------------

8. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Givonly     
    Woow.. I smell martingale here...
    Very nice and brave position my friend.
    You have a good spirit, huh?
    yeah ur right, i just got profit $376. my sell limit just touched level 4 in position 1.5690 lots $8
    now i try to use marty part 2
    My prediction GU will continue to decline until the next day. as indicated by the indicator on me.

I hope that GU would touch all sell limit
    good luck for every one

9. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,886 Times in 2,043 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    yeah ur right, i just got profit $376. my sell limit just touched level 4 in position 1.5690 lots $8
    now i try to use marty part 2
    My prediction GU will continue to decline until the next day. as indicated by the indicator on me.

I hope that GU would touch all sell limit
    good luck for every one
    hm.. nice use of martingle friend..O think your all pending order are matured with profit on today.But sometimes, martingle comes out risky too. So, beware of such risk too..Good luck for contest.
    I will copy this thread for 100$ per copy..lolz higher bid from phantom..haha.

10. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    marty part 2 has been closed.
    Level 1: $ 2.50 - Price = 1.5620 Profit $ 22.50
    Level 2: $ 5 - Price = 1.5630 Profit $ 95
    Level 3: $ 10 - Price = 1.5640 Profit $ 290
    Total Profit = $ 376 + $ 407.50
    Total Balance = $ 10,783.50

next maybe will use techniq scalping
    good luck for everyone

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

bigearners (13-03-2012)

12. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,427 Times in 7,484 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

good luck for everyone
    Wowwwwwwww....awesome balance Bozzz....hehehehehe....what indicator are you using? can you share it with me...but it's martingale right...am scared to use it...lol. Btw....keep up the good work!!! Pleas be careful okay...you started really good...don't be over confident...but I think you knew what you are doing...!!!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

13. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,886 Times in 2,043 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

good luck for everyone
    Nice profit generated by you Bozzdevil. Its really good to see that your martingle technique finally work for you.
    Even, you are doing really good to increasing pace of profit for team..if you people like this way, then surely comes out winner.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open