Every trader is tormented by a question: which trading system brings the best profit? Some have already found an effective technique to follow, while others are still in search of the Holy Grail. MT5 forum invites everybody to take part in the Force on Force contest involving strategy-based teams. For some it is a chance to make sure that their strategies are the most profitable, for others ─ an opportunity to get an answer to the open question and get rid of doubts.
1. The contest is held 12.03.2012 00.00 (GMT+3) - 7.04.2012 00.00 (GMT+3).
2. The goal of each team ─ to work on the contest account with an aim to receive the highest possible profit shown in the "Equity" field by the end of the contest.
4. The Participant opens a demo account with InstaForex Company via a special form. The account parameters (USD 10,000 balance and 1:100 leverage) are set automatically. In the process of registration in the account holder field it is necessary to indicate the forum nickname. The Participant should keep the account password safe as it cannot be restored if lost.
5. No advisors are allowed to be employed on the contest account.
7. The Participant opens his/her own contest thread in the section Force on Force team contest. The topic name must start with the investor account number and password written with a slash, as in the following example: 102030/abc123456. The topic name is allowed to have other elements after the investor account number and password.
8. The Participant must make posts concerning trading in his/her contest thread even if no deals have been carried out. Posts can be of any format, yet all ever-opened positions must be presented, at least as screenshots.
9. The Participant is to make at least 10 trades during the contest period (which are counted) with total volume of at least 100 lots.
10. For the moment of the contest finishing all positions of the Participant should be closed. In case a position is open, the result is calculated using the rates of the market close.
11. It is allowed to enter the contest at any stage (provided there are places in a team), yet no later than March 22, 2012. Participation in the contest is considered to be commenced at the moment of opening a contest thread. Enrolling in another team after participating in the previous one is prohibited.
12. The winners determination.
The team with the largest total Equity shall be announced a winner.
The aggregate result is multiplied by a fudge factor determined in accordance with the following algorithm: each account with a stop loss registered downgrades the aggregate result of a team by 10%.
For example: the total Equity of a team is (100 000 + 80 000 + 60 000+ 40 000+ 20 000 + 5000+ 4000+ 3000 + 2000 + 1000=) 315 000. Stop out has occurred on accounts of three participants. Then the aggregate result of this particular team is 315 000 - 30% = 220 500.
13. Awarding winners.
The total prize pool of a winning team is $750.
The 1st place taker shall recieve $175*.
The 2nd place taker shall recieve $125*.
The 3rd place taker shall recieve $100*.
Takers of the 4th-10th places shall recieve $50* regardless of the result accomplished.
14. Participants can be disqualified for any actions violating the contest rules.
15. In cases not regulated by the contest rules, the decisions are at the sole discretion of the Contest and Campaign Administration.
*The amount of the prize is unwithdrawable. It is deposited to the InstaForex real trading account of the Participant attached to his/her forum profile. All the profit gained can be withdrawn by the Participant without restrictions.
Forex Forum fx.co – Introduction.
The Forex market is a high-yield and risky means of making a profit by trading on currency markets. The work tools at the Forex market in many ways determine the result of trading by participants, the brokers’ clients. Every Forex broker offers its own platform; however, most brokers and traders concur in choosing MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms. This forum is for those who prefer the MetaTrader series platforms in trading on the Forex market.
Forex Forum fx.co – trade discussion.
Forex market forecasts, independent opinions of novice traders and experts – all this you will find in the Trade Discussions section. Solid experience of work on Forex is preferable, but everyone, including Forex newbies, is welcome to share their opinion. Mutual help and dialog are the main goals of communication in the Trade Discussions section.
Forex Forum fx.co – Dialog with brokers and traders (about brokers).
If you have a negative or positive experience of work with a Forex broker, share it here. Leave a comment about your broker; describe the advantages or drawbacks of working with it. The aggregate traders’ reviews of brokers constitute a rating. In this rating, you can see the leaders and outsiders of the Forex services market.
Free discussions at the Forex Forum fx.co
You are a trader and want to relax? Then the Free Discussion section is exactly what you need. No doubt, conversation on subjects related to the Forex market is preferable. Here you will find jokes about traders, caricatures of Forex brokers and full-swing Forex off-topic convo.
Bonuses for communication at Forex Forum fx.co
This forum is created by traders, for traders, and revolves around deriving a profit. However, each post at the Forex forum yields its author a forex bonus that can be used in Forex trading from the account opened with one of the forum’s sponsors. This small gift is presented with the aim to reward professional traders for spending time at our forum.
We appreciate your choice of Forex forum fx.co as a platform for communication.