InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 195 1 2 3 6

Thread: Jahanzaib420's - Trading journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1145 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,871 Times in 1,915 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Cool Jahanzaib420's - Trading journal

Hello everybody good morning beautiful community mt5 respected members and team members moderators and admins guys I am new here and join today mt5 forum I know this is very good forum my name is jahanzaib ,hope everyone is fine and enjoy this forum and profit so guys brutish pound and EURUSD and gold is my favourite pair I am share day by day any confirmation in those pair right because technical and fundamental analysis I am share here ok so please all of you give me return your feedback, yours feedback is my very important in experience so nice to meet you and have a nice day

Zaibi journal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3846 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,742 Times in 4,511 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahanzaib420     
    Hello everybody good morning beautiful community mt5 respected members and team members moderators and admins guys I am new here and join today mt5 forum I know this is very good forum my name is jahanzaib ,hope everyone is fine and enjoy this forum and profit so guys brutish pound and EURUSD and gold is my favourite pair I am share day by day any confirmation in those pair right because technical and fundamental analysis I am share here ok so please all of you give me return your feedback, yours feedback is my very important in experience so nice to meet you and have a nice day

Zaibi journal
    Hello Jahanzaib420 thanks for joining the MT5 forum. many many welcomes from me this is the biggest forum of the world and it is so good from every point of view I mean here you will got a lot a education releated to the forex and also technical analysis of the Members of the MT5 forum and from the analysis team of the Instaforex and if you did the good quality post than you will also got the good weekly bonus

3. 7 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Aleeza (28-01-2019), chiko (28-01-2019), Gohargul (09-06-2019), Jahanzaib420 (28-01-2019), Mustansir (28-01-2019), Pops (04-08-2019), Teena25 (28-01-2019)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1996 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,589 Times in 3,493 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Zaibi journal
    Hello dear good morning to you And welcome in mt5 forum..I hope you give us good knowledge and information about trading and I hope you complete wishes and dreams from here...it's good if you hold on gold so it's good sign and I also get good knowledge from you...best wishes for you..

5. 5 users say Thank You to Teena25 for this useful post.

chiko (28-01-2019), Gohargul (09-06-2019), Hande (28-01-2019), Jahanzaib420 (28-01-2019), Pops (04-08-2019)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:
    ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2903 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,186 Times in 4,614 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    welcome to the forum and also in this thread, i hope you start posting your analysis and also start making some trading journal so that you can easily control and also monitor your trading performance, because i think when we have a trading journal we can easily monitor our performance and also that will make our trade much better and we can easily find ever small or big problems and mistakes that can effect our trading performance.

7. 4 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Hande (28-01-2019), Jahanzaib420 (28-01-2019), MajidAli (28-01-2019), Pops (04-08-2019)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8405 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,442 Times in 11,939 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Zaibi journal
    Hello friend, i can see that you are still new here, i so much wish you well on all what you will be doing with us. Only note that you will have to work for what you are getting here. And once you are noticed buy other traders, more likes would be given to you, Before that will happen, you have to post qualitatively, that will help you so much. And when you are making analysis on nay of the market assets, try as much as possible to be posting your images to quantify the claims you are telling us about it. And lastly your favorites trading pairs above are good.
    PLEASE VISIT OLA4REAL'S JOURNAL FOR LATEST UPDATE
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

9. 3 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Aleeza (28-01-2019), Jahanzaib420 (28-01-2019), Pops (04-08-2019)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    203 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 284 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Zaibi journal
    Hello Jahanzaib, welcome to MT5 forum. I see you are new in this forum. Great to see you here.
    Its good that you trade major currency pairs like British Pound, Euro, USD and also Gold but you didn't shared your analysis today?
    Anyway, don't worry and I will be waiting for your analysis from tomorrow. I hope it will help us in learning and understand the market
    and hope so you will also be learning from others. Keep working mate and hope you will keep growing on this forum.
    Best Regards:
    Aleeza

-------------------------------
    Aleeza's Trading journal

11. 5 users say Thank You to Aleeza for this useful post.

Hande (28-01-2019), Jahanzaib420 (28-01-2019), MajidAli (28-01-2019), Nendy (29-06-2019), Pops (04-08-2019)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1994 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,549 Times in 2,852 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Zaibi journal
    Dear zaib,
    I warmly welcome to you at this beautiful Forum and further in trading journal section, you are new members at this section and I hope you will enjoy here and we will get benefit from your experience and you will also get good knowledge and good experience from other members,
    The Pair which you mentioned which are your favourite all are high volatile,
    And I hope you have good experience about this business and good luck for you at this beautiful forum.

13. 2 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

Jahanzaib420 (28-01-2019), Pops (04-08-2019)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3846 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,742 Times in 4,511 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Zaibi journal
    Warm Warm welcomes at the MT5 forum one of the best forum that you have joined I am also working from the last previous week and I am earning the money through this forum by doing the posts here provided by the Instaforex it's so good that you mostly traded at the major pairs but before you will share any analysis with us I want to say that share the valuable analysis with us

15. 4 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Jahanzaib420 (28-01-2019), MajidAli (28-01-2019), Mustansir (28-01-2019), Pops (04-08-2019)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    476 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,346 Times in 604 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Zaibi journal
    Hello Jahanzaib brother I am also new at this forum I have also joined this forum today because one of my friend has sujjested me to join this forum that's why I have joined this forum under his refferal I hope I will get the good analysis about the different pairs that you mostly like

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

17. 4 users say Thank You to Mustansir for this useful post.

Hande (28-01-2019), Jahanzaib420 (28-01-2019), MajidAli (28-01-2019), Pops (04-08-2019)

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1960 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,070 Times in 1,586 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Zaibi journal
    Hello dear,
    Now it's evening time in my country Anyway, welcome on this great life changing opportunity I hope you will stay here for long term and also take benefit from this great opportunity to change your financial life. This forum can recover your all of your losses if you do work with proper planning and doing posting on regular basis. At this moment I turn on more than $800 bonus in my account which is really a big amount of money. I hope that this amount is a lot of for your inspiration. I am very thankful to instaforex broker who provide this great platform.

19. 5 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

Aleeza (28-01-2019), Hande (28-01-2019), Jahanzaib420 (28-01-2019), Mustansir (28-01-2019), Pops (04-08-2019)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 195 1 2 3 6

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open