InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: Who likes singing and which one is your favourite singer?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Who likes singing and which one is your favourite singer?

Every region has various famous singers and people are crazy for music...

Who is your favourite singer and which music do like?

Name: IMG_20181231_214230.jpg Views: 163 Size: 141.6 KBName: IMG_20181231_214208.jpg Views: 154 Size: 116.9 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriana For This Useful Post:

Hanif9484 (31-12-2018)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: Who likes singing and which one is your favourite singer?

I can't sing but I am a music lover and like so many english singers.

Lionel Richie
    Madonna
    Rihanna
    Elton John
    Shakira
    Jennifer Lopez
    Mariah Carey
    And so on....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

time void has a spectacular aura about time void has a spectacular aura about time void's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    127 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I like pop songs usually and also listen to any trending songs. One of my favorite singers is Justin Timberlake.

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I like pop and rock music and my best singers are Michael Jackson and Sir Elton John. Apart of these both singers, I also like many others but top of the list these are the best.

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

shaad255 is a splendid one to behold shaad255 is a splendid one to behold shaad255 is a splendid one to behold shaad255 is a splendid one to behold shaad255 is a splendid one to behold shaad255 is a splendid one to behold shaad255 is a splendid one to behold shaad255's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    162 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

i like the legend of pakistan Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.he has world recoed in singing qawalies and folk music.

7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

tablecurt will become famous soon enough tablecurt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am more of a bathroom singer as my voice is really rough. My favorite band was Nirvana before, and it is Adele now.

8. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

boxzone will become famous soon enough boxzone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I like all kinds of music, even foreign music which I don't understand. There is not one favorite singer since I usually listen to music and not look at the singer's name.

9. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

JeloFone will become famous soon enough JeloFone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I like karaoke singing but there are not any karaoke places here, so I usually sing at my home.

10. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1487 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,339 Times in 137 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I love slow rock and a couple of other genres. My favorite band (I actually have several favorites) is Steel Heart, Slaughter, and Damn Yankees.
    Simple trading with me in my trading journal:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15252351

11. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

AngelSwift is an unknown quantity at this point AngelSwift's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I love singing English songs and I love Taylor Swift the most.
    Better Job, Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about teaching in China.

Reply to thread