InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Who has a hobby of Meditation and Yoga???

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Who has a hobby of Meditation and Yoga???

Meditation & Yoga have been used as an alternative of exercise to keep body and mind healthy. Yoga improves flexibility and strength, while meditation helps to keep mind sharp and free from stress & anxiety. Name: IMG_20181212_225452.jpg Views: 151 Size: 115.1 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriana For This Useful Post:

Dinara (14-12-2018)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: Who has a hobby of Meditation and Yoga???

I have read several times for yoga but never tried and never seen in my circle. As it is really difficult for me to add in my life style.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinara For This Useful Post:

liza222 (06-02-2019)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

hasom is an unknown quantity at this point hasom's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: Who has a hobby of Meditation and Yoga???

I started doing yoga because it seemed like a good way to get in better shape that didn't require too much stuff, a lot of space, or a high ceiling. This only worked for a little while. Because I wanted to lose weight so badly, I would force myself to do strenuous practices on days when my depression was bad and I wasn't really up to it. When I'm not really up to it, I get frustrated and angry at myself when I can't keep up or when a pose doesn't feel right or when my wrists still hurt even after reading every tip ever written about avoiding wrist pain. Basically I ended up hating myself and yoga, stopped exercising altogether, and put on another ten pounds. When I fail, I fail spectacularly.

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

liza222 is an unknown quantity at this point liza222's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I want to talk about the evening of meditation or yoga nidra.

I try to practice it every 2 weeks.
    45 minutes. Replaces 4.5 hours of sleep, heals and helps to fulfill innermost desires.
    You have subtleties.
    1. Dress warmly. Socks, mittens. 2 plaid. The body will be very relaxed, it will quickly cool.

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1387 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 887 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Dear forum fellow, I have performed yoga many time only few poses because of lack of knowledge about it. I feel my self very comfortable and stress free after did it. Meditation is new thing for me and not done yet and I listen from many people its very effective mental activity.
    I request to relevant experts please share your experience and suggestion regarding meditation.

8. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

RobertSammy is an unknown quantity at this point RobertSammy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    In life, some moments have come where persons cannot find peace in their life, faces all the hard times in their life in short words they will be disappointed in life.
    For finding an inner peace they will try meditation yoga with the help of this exercise or therapy an inner can be found by the focus on a single thing and forget everything in life and happening around them.
    I have tried this therapy in my life and seriously it changes my life, Lots of things was now come to stable and better.That's why I made meditation my hobby.

9. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Both are effective and necessary for everyone. I have seen many people in different countries doing yoga but I, have never tried yet. Honestly it seems quite difficult to bend full body and perform regularly.

10. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Alma Dely is an unknown quantity at this point Alma Dely's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am excited about using meditation mobile app. I use it not only for distracting me with endless push notifications but also as a guide to a more happy and mindful life. And in trust, I started to think about how it is cool to set up with own meditation app. Here I read about the tips on how to create an outstanding meditation app that will meet user expectations.

11. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

zaheer336 is on a distinguished road zaheer336's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Meditation and yoga both provide physically and mentally strengthen to a person. I have no observation about meditation and yoga but I know both are very useful for a man. When humans are mentally disturbed then they provide peace of mind.

12. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriana     
    Meditation & Yoga have been used as an alternative of exercise to keep body and mind healthy. Yoga improves flexibility and strength, while meditation helps to keep mind sharp and free from stress & anxiety.
    I never tried yoga but I used to do meditation. Meditation can positively impact our mental health, it is an amazing thing for reducing stress and anxiety. It also helps to build self confidence.

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2