InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 6

Thread: ue2forex's - Trading journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    909 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,953 Times in 545 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Thumbs up ue2forex's - Trading journal

Hellow traderas, I'm new here but my trading experience is 2 years.. Still lot more to improve, hope to have good improvement level along with you guys by this outstanding mt5 forum.. I'll learn by your experience and hope you'll also learn by mine.. Thanks for your cooperation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2644 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,079 Times in 2,639 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default Re: ue2forex's trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by ue2forex     
    Hellow traderas, I'm new here but my trading experience is 2 years.. Still lot more to improve, hope to have good improvement level along with you guys by this outstanding mt5 forum.. I'll learn by your experience and hope you'll also learn by mine.. Thanks for your cooperation.
    hello dear mate very whom well come and really glad to see you here i hope here you will be enjoyed and share with us a good analysis so
    its very good plate form here you will be enjoy thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 5 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (28-11-2018), me2mt5 (26-12-2018), ue2forex (27-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    86 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello mate, and you are welcome to mt5 forum, i am sure you will learn a lot of things here, i hope you enjoy your time and increase your experience. you will learn much strategies and ways about trading, and you will get answers of any questions you have.
    Have a nice weekend.

5. 2 users say Thank You to samymahrous for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (28-11-2018), me2mt5 (26-12-2018)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

unggullaksono will become famous soon enough unggullaksono will become famous soon enough unggullaksono's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    71 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

hello there fellow trader. 2 years? I just know about this forex world about 1 year ago. and eventhough I know and understand the basic of forex but I know that I still know nothing about this forex world.

I hope that we'll learn together through this forum.

thank you in advance.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to unggullaksono For This Useful Post:

forex-master-anty (30-11-2018)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    539 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

hi there, welcome to this forex trading journal. hope that you can share your journey in this trading business and we can each other together helping each of us to become better in this forex business. keep on consistently making the trading journal so that it can benefitted you in the long run. welcome again and hopefully I can also benefited from your journal.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to widescreen For This Useful Post:

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    422 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 535 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

hi hru ,hope you are fine and healthy,dear friend forex is a very vast field of knowledge and learning is endless,its our responsibility to keep enhancing our level of learning so that we can meet the requirements of this business,one should not stop his level of learning because new things are always adding in this market,so staying upto date is the true solution,keep sharing with us your experience and knowledge so that we can also learn from you

Have a nice trading journey

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18530 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,933 Times in 7,325 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 14

ue2forex's trading journal
    Welcome to the journal section mate.

You should use it as like your trading diary. You should update your analysis on currency pairs, result of your trades, withdraw status etc. regularly.

Please will come to your journal to give you advice or take necessary suggestion about trading. Hope your journal will become more informative and helpful for us.

Good luck for your upcoming days.
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

12. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,045 Times in 6,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Welcome to the greatest forex trading forum in the world. You have made a very good decision to join this great community. There is no doubt that you will gain from this community hugely as there are lots of seasoned traders here and we have pleasure in sharing views and idea. And whether one has years of experience or not does not count here as we are all willing to gain from one another. Enjoy your stay here, mate.
    Covid-19 will not wipe out humanity! Let's fight this common foe together. Together we win this war! Please apply WHO recommendations on keeping safe!
    Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

14. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,869 Times in 7,584 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello,
    Please visit here before you start your own trading journal: Section Rules (updated June 24 2018)
    Insert your trading journal bachaya087's - Trading journal into your signatures.

Regards.
    Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 30-11-2018 at 05:44 PM.

15. 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

ue2forex (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

16. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1994 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,549 Times in 2,852 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: ue2forex's - Trading journal

Assalamualykum dear first of all i well come to you over here mt5. Dear as you know that forex bussines is very though and we need a lot of time to learn it. As you mentioned earlier that you have 2 year experience and you need much more experience about trading.
    Dear here i hope that you will learn much more as you expect.

17. 4 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

BlackDollar (29-11-2018), forex-master-anty (03-12-2018), me2mt5 (26-12-2018), ue2forex (03-12-2018)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 6