InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 222 1 2 3 6

Thread: BlackDollar's - Trading journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2644 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,079 Times in 2,639 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default BlackDollar's - Trading journal

hello dear assalamo alikum and very good morning....
    i am new here and really glade to see this forum its very good plate form for those people who"s want start trading but can not....
    i am technical analysis and fundamental analysis so i am here share with you a good analysis on daily basis so please support me and thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

unggullaksono will become famous soon enough unggullaksono will become famous soon enough unggullaksono's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    71 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: blackDollar trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDollar     
    i am new here and really glade to see this forum its very good plate form for those people who"s want start trading but can not....
    i am technical analysis and fundamental analysis so i am here share with you a good analysis on daily basis so please support me and thanks
    wa'alaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

welcome, good day. I'll be waiting for what you're going to share as I am a new trader and know this forex only 1 year ago.

maybe it's too late for me to know about forex, but I think it's never too late to learn, and I hope I will get something usefull from you.

thank you in advance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 7 users say Thank You to unggullaksono for this useful post.

KingOfKing1 (05-05-2021), Mildpost (17-06-2019), SHOAIBK12 (01-04-2021), Tahirachemist81 (09-01-2019)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    539 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

hi there, welcome to this forex trading journal. it is always a good thing if fellow trader can share their insight in this forex trading business. hopefully your market analysis can benefitted us as a forex trader and at the same time it will also become a good place for you to write on your trading journey that as people said that making a trading journal will help you to become good in the forex trading business eventually.

5. 5 users say Thank You to widescreen for this useful post.

Abricoska (23-11-2019), KingOfKing1 (05-05-2021), Mildpost (17-06-2019), Tahirachemist81 (09-01-2019)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    422 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 535 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hi hru

I am very happy of having one more techniacal analyst at this great forum of traders ,this is the standard mix of low and high quality trader,so with the help of exchange of views and sharing of our opinion about the trends and the setups,we can achieve the goals more rapidly,i appreciate that you are working on the fundamentals,as this is the true means of doing forex business

Have a huge profit in the comming weeks

7. 4 users say Thank You to mohsin87 for this useful post.

Abricoska (23-11-2019), KingOfKing1 (05-05-2021), Mildpost (17-06-2019), Tahirachemist81 (09-01-2019)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 Times in 280 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello, welcome to mt5 Forum. It is really a good forum for us, it is really giving us a good opportunity to start Forex trading without any investment and it is also giving us an opportunity to learn and get knowledge of Forex trading. I hope we will learn many things from you. I am really happy to read that you are technical and fundamental analysis expert and I hope you will keep sharing your analysis with us. Congratulations for making your own trading journal thread.

9. 4 users say Thank You to Fizzaa for this useful post.

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18530 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,933 Times in 7,325 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 14

blackDollar trading journal
    First of all thank you for opening your journal. Pleasure to hear that you are expert in both technical and fundamental analysis. I am eagerly waiting for your analysis mate.

Please be active with your journal and try to post with analysis/trading result/failure/success from trading. We shouldn't use it as like general Forex conversation section.

Wish you all the best for the upcoming days mate.
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

11. 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

Abricoska (23-11-2019), Mildpost (17-06-2019), Tahirachemist81 (09-01-2019)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,869 Times in 7,584 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello,
    Please update your signature regarding with your trading journal, Thanks.

Regards.

13. 5 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

bigearners (27-11-2018), Mildpost (17-06-2019), sajidjaved (20-03-2019), Tahirachemist81 (09-01-2019)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2644 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default aud usd analysis h4

hello dear friend this is my first analysis to share with you of aud usd and now trade on near in my first tp so if you agree with this analysis so you can take a entry point according to my analysis good luck for all of you and thanks for support me

15. 6 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

fragile (28-11-2018), Jamalah (27-11-2018), Maris (26-11-2018), Mildpost (17-06-2019), Mona042 (28-08-2019), Tahirachemist81 (09-01-2019)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Maris will become famous soon enough Maris will become famous soon enough Maris's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: aud usd analysis h4

hello dear friend this is my first analysis to share with you of aud usd and now trade on near in my first tp so if you agree with this analysis so you can take a entry point according to my analysis good luck for all of you and thanks for support me
    Hello BlackDollar, Aud/Usd found good support here, and I am also on your side. I don't think so that it will break this support. It is a strong support and looks like Aud/Usd will climb from here. So, I think we should wait for an entry point and at a good entry point we should add a buy trade. Let's see if it holds the support.

17. 3 users say Thank You to Maris for this useful post.

BlackDollar (27-11-2018), Mildpost (17-06-2019), Tahirachemist81 (09-01-2019)

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2644 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default usdx

hello dear friend when i see the new of usd than i fell usd is going to week but when i look at the chart and see the movement so than i am little confused i am already on sell and wait for come down

19. 6 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

Greend (28-09-2019), King012 (28-11-2018), Mildpost (17-06-2019), Mona042 (28-08-2019), Tahirachemist81 (09-01-2019), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 222 1 2 3 6

Subscribed to this Thread : 8