InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: NH: Stochastic oscillator allerter

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    816 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,780 Times in 767 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default NH: Stochastic oscillator allerter

Hello all. I need some help to modified stoch indicator to be stoch allerter.
    i already try to find but to find with my stoch setting, i still have no result on finding it. maybe someone experts can help me to create this allerter.

Condition for alerter
    *can scan for all timeframes from M5 up to Daily timeframes. so no need to open many same charts because i was scanning many pairs to find setup

1. stoch setting
    Name: 1.png Views: 644 Size: 28.8 KB
    Name: 2.png Views: 627 Size: 27.1 KB

2. Alert when closing candle after first hit stoch level 5 or 95. so its just alert when hit this two level

That all for i need for this trading systems. Anyone can help with it? i will backtest it later to see if its good or need to improve.

this is for example to make it easy to understand
    Name: 3.png Views: 605 Size: 30.5 KB

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

CycleSurfer is an unknown quantity at this point CycleSurfer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackberry10     
    Hello all. I need some help to modified stoch indicator to be stoch allerter.
    i already try to find but to find with my stoch setting, i still have no result on finding it. maybe someone experts can help me to create this allerter.

Condition for alerter
    *can scan for all timeframes from M5 up to Daily timeframes. so no need to open many same charts because i was scanning many pairs to find setup

1. stoch setting
    Attachment 91508
    Attachment 91509

2. Alert when closing candle after first hit stoch level 5 or 95. so its just alert when hit this two level

That all for i need for this trading systems. Anyone can help with it? i will backtest it later to see if its good or need to improve.

this is for example to make it easy to understand
    Attachment 91511
    Made this one.
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1