InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: [INFO] Everything about synergy APB indicators

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

LJin has a spectacular aura about LJin has a spectacular aura about LJin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    208 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default [INFO] Everything about synergy APB indicators

anyone study and using this synergy bar? it is really interesting for me and currently i am studying this. i hope i can use this thread to discussing about this bars.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    856 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have not tried synergy bar can you please share it to us here so we can share our results with you.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

LJin has a spectacular aura about LJin has a spectacular aura about LJin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    208 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    if you mean about the indicators , i could post it here. but i am still new in this forum so i dont know whether i can upload it here. if it is alright to upload it here. i will post it here probably tomorrow .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,856 Times in 7,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    iam so sorry cannot help you. I do not understand well the synergy bar. maybe you better look in another thread, I'm sure there are discussing this. if you've done it before starting to make this thread?

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    208 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    i already searching over the forum and surprised that i cant find a topic regarding this bar. and it seems i cant upload any attachment in here to give sample of the indicator

6. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6395 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,117 Times in 2,900 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    If anyone have this indicator then pleas share every one is contribution while remaining side line from the topic. I think if we get the same then we can know more about it, For may of trader this is new indicator and many of us read the name first time.

7. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

Borhan will become famous soon enough Borhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1060 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I do not know about tjis indicator. But this indicator is very usefull for trader. I knew about this indicator from my friends. But it is not any matter for trader. So thank you.

8. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

qwerser is on a distinguished road qwerser's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    47 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    this is the indicator attatched... but i did not try it before .

Attached Files

9. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2478 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have not heard about this indicator before. However, I got the link for this here in this thread. I am going to download and find out how it works. I hope it works well and easy. I am looking forward to applying it on my demo account.

10. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2189 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    5 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,380 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This is a winning system and I know that the indicators use volume for signals along with moving averages indicators. If you can't find this system, then you can search at forex factory forum, there is a system like this that uses volume candles. Ask the old guys there, will help you.

Reply to thread