Reply to thread
Page 1 of 574 1 2 3 6

Thread: GBP/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-11-29   21:44
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  0 USD

H4 CHART

Is the price of the GBP/USD going to form a double bottom pattern? It is the question that most traders are asking themselves right now. As we can observe, the bearish pressure on the GBP/USD is still very high, that's why the pair could not hold on to its gains of today. The bullish price action that the currency pair opened with led traders to start buying it. Unfortunately, the price action turned bearish towards the opening of the New York trading session. The price made a double top at the 1.3360 mark before falling sharply. The 1.3360 price level is the new minor resistance level for the pair.
    The price made a previous swing low on the 4-hour chart at 1.3277. Now that the pair is back to this level, a lot of traders are wondering if it will make a bullish bounce again. What do you think mates? Will there be a bounce or a breakout below 1.3277 that will lead to a further decline in the GBP/USD?
    D1 CHART
    The big picture shows that the price of the GBP/USD is still in a downtrend. The downtrend is moving with high volume as well, indicating that the end of the trend is nowhere near. Traders can join the downtrend by selling whenever the price makes a substantial rise just like I did today. As long as the price remains below the descending trend line on the daily chart, it is bearish. In the event of a bullish retracement, the price is projected to meet the trend line around the 1.3700 price level. That is over 400 pips above the current market price, 423 pips to be exact. I recommend selling this pair until the price breaks above the resistance trend line after which the chances of reversal begin to increase.

The attachment
    2021-11-30   02:33
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  0 USD

A pleasant day to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!
    Analysis for the GBP/USD currency pair:
    The month of November ends today. The D1 candlestick yesterday with a high and low above the previous one, namely the low of the D1 candlestick last Friday, is not updated, giving a stop signal to decline according to the D1 TF. There will be a reversal signal for the low in the daily timeframe if the present candle cannot update Fridays low, rises, and update the high. But if the low (1.3277) last Friday is updated, then everything will be great. In this situation, it is necessary for us to wait for the price to stop falling down.
    Have a profitable day everybody!
    Attachment 436019

The attachment
    2021-11-30   08:09
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  373 USD

Technical Analysis for GBP/USD based on Daily Timeframe
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/535603528.png
    If we look at the daily chart above, we can see that the stochastic oscillator and five periods of a smoothed moving average are still pointing down. So, I think GBP/USD will keep on moving downward until the end of this week. I think GBP/USD will try to break below the first lower band of 50 periods of a Bollinger band as its first target. And if you are planning to make a sell trade on GBP/USD and are willing to hold it for more than a day, I think you can do it. There might be a chance of a retrace movement if GBP/USD can't break below the first lower band of 50 periods of a Bollinger band.
    Technical Analysis for GBP/USD based on H4 Timeframe
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/1445957352.png
    As we can see from the H4 chart, the stochastic oscillator and five periods of a smoothed moving average are already pointing down. So, I expect to see more downward movement on GBP/USD today. I think the first target for the downward move will be the recent low. And the next target will be 1.3255 or the first lower band of 50 periods of a Bollinger band.
    Technical Analysis for GBP/USD based on H1 Timeframe
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/556911085.png
    Currently, GBP/USD is already moving back below 50 periods of a Bollinger band. If the current candlestick end as a bearish candle, we might see more down movement on GBP/USD in the next few hours. But if the candlestick ends as a bullish candle, we might see GBP/USD try to break above 50 periods of a Bollinger band.

2021-11-26   10:56
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  606 USD

GBP/USD technical analysis
    Today I chose GBP/USD for technical analysis. GBP/USD Market is moving in a downtrend channel. This time the market is rising after touching the bottom of the channel at 1.32900. the price touch the upper part of the channel at 1.36900? From here, you can go to the 1.33550 resistance level. If the breaker in the market takes this level, it can also go to the next resistance.
    H4 time frame

On the H4 chart, the price is near the initial resistance at 1.33444, which is also the prediction and the retracement level. The price may return to 1.36881, the retracement level and the prediction, the second resistance level. The stochastic Indicator supports our uptrend as it is at the support level. On the H4 chart, the price is trading in a descending channel and is approaching initial resistance at the retracement level at 1.33414. The price could also drop to the initial support level of 1.27153, which is the retracement level and the prediction. The CCI cloud indicator supports our downtrend as to the price trades below that. On the H4 chart, the price is trading in a descending channel and is approaching the initial support level at 1.33004. The price may also briefly bounce back to the initial resistance level of 1.36983, which is the retracement and the prediction. The stochastic Indicator supports our uptrend as it is close to the support level. If you look at the Indicator used in this chart, the CCI indicator is close to zero near the resistance level of the 150-Day moving average. All these indicators suggest that the price could move up and touch the upper part of the channel in the long run.
    Indicator List :
    CCI Period: 30 value
    50-day: simple moving average. 150-day simple moving average
    points of consideration:
    resistens leval:1.33550,1.35000
    sport leval: 1.32900.

The attachment
    2021-11-27   08:13
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  1738 USD

GBP/USD technical analysis

4-hour chart technical analysis

https://charts.mql5.com/30/772/gbpus...orex-group.png
    The price of the GBP/USD pair is moving in a bearish direction on the 4-hour chart, as the price moved previously below the bearish trend line shown on the chart, then the price succeeded in breaching the upward trend line.
    The price behavior after breaching the descending trend line indicates more decline, as the price reached the nearest resistance level at 1.3514 and then started the decline to the bottom. With the expectation of the price returning to the upside when receiving support from the trend line, we found that the price continues to give bullish candles with the trend line and then returns down to break those candles down until we have a bearish wave based on the trend line.
    At the end of the previous week, the price gave a good selling pattern when a pin candle was formed with the 1.3349 level, and therefore we are expected to see a bearish wave for the price to the 1.3200 level before attempting to rise again.
    To trade the GBP/USD pair:

The trading advice this week is to focus on selling opportunities for the pair as I see two levels of selling
    The first level is the current level where we have a good opportunity to sell as long as the price is stable below 1.3349 and the target is 1.3200.
    The second level for sale is in case the price rises above the 1.3349 level, where an upward corrective wave is expected to reach the level of 1.3514 and then return to the downside again.

2021-11-26   11:33
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  348 USD

GBP/USD Technical Analysis

It is very difficult to cope with this downward trend. Therefore, I intend to continue using the pound for my purchases. The sales were completed two days ago and all worked out well. Currently, however, it is not safe to enter the sales arena. Prices are hovering somewhere near the bottom. Interesting. I hope that bottom has been reached. Accordingly, the pair has reached the lower border of the green descending channel. Hopefully, it will not descend below it.
    Furthermore, if you look at the H1 chart, you will see that the pair has entered the falling wedge. As of now, it has not yet emerged from this wedge, but I hope that it will now test the lower edge once again, and then move north. The first thing you must do, of course, is to depart from the wedge and test it from above, and only then from the north. This is the last week of the month for the pair, so it is likely that they will embark on a distinct direction in the new month, namely north.
    Attachment 435011
    Nevertheless, it is significant to note that the pound itself has fallen. This is because for the second day in a row, the Americans are resting, and the dollar does not show much activity on its own. As can be seen, we continue to decline.
    Naturally, the downward trend continues, but personally I am not inclined to sell at such prices. I am not ruling out buying if we are unable to break through 1.33, at least within the context of a rollback.

The attachment
  2. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,960 Times in 8,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 16

Default GBP/USD

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79     
    Yesterday's D1 time frame candle: bearish candle
    General direction: sideways
    Expectation: down
    Short commentary: the gap is still not yet closed so we might see price return to that place again. This might make it a retracement rather than price going sideways so we have to be careful.

Yesterday's D1 time frame candle: bearish doji
    Short commentary: Price is hesitating to go down too strong and there is a sign of pause however, the main trend is still down so caution must be exercised if you want to take advantage of this. Remember, that my charts are always the daily time frame so there is enough opportunity to get from this opportunity.

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Eli_091 has a spectacular aura about Eli_091 has a spectacular aura about Eli_091 has a spectacular aura about Eli_091's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    38 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Day candle is downward

Good day! As we can see, the previous day candle closed headed southward. It goes the same for today, the current candle is also directed downward based on the 15-minute chart. Fixation of the price higher than 1.2845, I would look for the continuous growth or higher. In case a breakout occurs and fixes below 1.2805, then there is a chance for a decline and sell the pair down to 1.2765 or lower.

Name: 9.05.18a.png Views: 4940 Size: 123.9 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    284 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default UK Services offer a positive surprise but the GBP ignores it

Name: 5-9-2018-4-34-22-pm-852x485.png Views: 4907 Size: 205.9 KB

The UK services report was just released and it was a tad surprising. it was expected to come at 53.9 points but it beat expectations and posted 54.3 PMI points. The surprise was due to the negative economy data that we have seen form the UK recently.
    Yesterday i saw the manufacturing PMI report which showed that this sector had lost one full point comapred to the previous month. The economic outlook from the Bank of England yesterday was not that encouraging as brexit worries prevailed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. 16 users say Thank You to innocentrani for this useful post.

anelapari (15-02-2019), Ayanullah (29-10-2020), Bindas35 (01-03-2020), blessing76 (01-10-2019), Breegzi (20-05-2020), FivitYuliawan (24-02-2019), fxnibrasbd (11-07-2019), hamidd77 (23-04-2020), Inayat (23-08-2019), mony678 (06-09-2018), paquegenevret (31-03-2020), Sammad (18-08-2021), Shan55 (22-06-2020), Yanpopey (03-04-2020), Zain25 (06-06-2020), Zeba12 (29-10-2020)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3444 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,210 Times in 5,197 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Name: perfect GU PA.png Views: 4765 Size: 120.4 KB
    Here is a perfect GU price action analysis, because on 4h chart it nicely closes with an important pin bar and its a valid buy signal and just 5 mins later there are talks UK, GERMANY will drop some key brexit demands and there it goes, more than 100 pips higher in just few moments and definitely this move will be evolving in something bigger, just wait.
    Those who missed, re-enter at 1.2930 buy will be very good and profitable deal!

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    234 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The bullion was able to take control of the GBPUSD move down to the 1.2800 support level
    In view of the technical indicators
    Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery
    Therefore we expect the pair to test $ 1.2935 again
    The alternative scenario is the GBPUSD pair's decline to the 1.2800 level
    Resistance: 1.2840 - 1.2965 - 1.3044
    Support: 1.2800 - 1.2718 - 1.2653

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

GBP pair and on a 4-hour frame. Looking at the attached chart, the pair has now reached a key demand area for the pair, which ranges from 142.59 to 142.17. It is worth mentioning that the demand areas are considered to be price reversal areas. For the husband in the coming period.
    Technical and steady trading on the pair above the above mentioned demand area or more accurately the highest level of 142.17 and not break it down the expected rise of the pair until its goals divided into two goals, where the first target at levels of 143.78 and then to the second goal at levels 145.52, but as we mentioned earlier, Level 142.17 and do not break it down.

8. 13 users say Thank You to mony678 for this useful post.

Ali hamza (24-10-2019), anelapari (15-02-2019), Ayanullah (29-10-2020), Bindas35 (01-03-2020), FivitYuliawan (24-02-2019), fxnibrasbd (11-07-2019), Inayat (23-08-2019), paquegenevret (31-03-2020), Sammad (18-08-2021), Shan55 (22-06-2020), Shayyan (12-10-2020), Zain25 (06-06-2020), Zeba12 (29-10-2020)

9. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 16
    Yesterday's D1 time frame candle: bearish doji
    Short commentary: Price is hesitating to go down too strong and there is a sign of pause however, the main trend is still down so caution must be exercised if you want to take advantage of this. Remember, that my charts are always the daily time frame so there is enough opportunity to get from this opportunity.

Yesterday's D1 time frame candle: bullish doji
    Short commentary: Yesterday showed the market's whipsaw and the closing of the gap that we had previously on Monday so now the market might continue to go down without strong rejection. But we have to be cautious because the other major pair is also in caution mode.

10. 17 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

achlon (06-09-2018), anelapari (15-02-2019), Ayanullah (29-10-2020), Bindas35 (01-03-2020), dezing (07-09-2018), FivitYuliawan (24-02-2019), fxnibrasbd (11-07-2019), hamidd77 (23-04-2020), Inayat (23-08-2019), mony678 (06-09-2018), paquegenevret (31-03-2020), Sammad (18-08-2021), Shan55 (22-06-2020), Shayyan (12-10-2020), Tradingdon (07-09-2018), Zain25 (06-06-2020), Zeba12 (29-10-2020)

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    350 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    i think next few hour Gbp/usd trend is bearish i hope more down 1.2900

Current price is : 1.2955

Resistance 1: 1.2965
    Resistance 2: 1.2997
    Resistance 3: 1.3016

Support 1: 1.2919
    Support 2: 1.2896
    Support 3: 1.2869

possible next few hour go more down in this price

12. 18 users say Thank You to achlon for this useful post.

Ali hamza (24-10-2019), anelapari (15-02-2019), Ayanullah (29-10-2020), Bindas35 (01-03-2020), dezing (07-09-2018), FivitYuliawan (24-02-2019), fxnibrasbd (11-07-2019), hamidd77 (23-04-2020), Inayat (23-08-2019), Maria208 (29-01-2021), paquegenevret (31-03-2020), PhantomTrader79 (07-09-2018), Sammad (18-08-2021), Shan55 (22-06-2020), Shayyan (12-10-2020), Tradingdon (07-09-2018), Zain25 (06-06-2020), Zeba12 (29-10-2020)

13. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Pound is the indistinct movement inside the flat with the tapping of its borders to the exit of the "nook". The growth of the pound looks grown-up in case of fixing above the resistance. 1.3040. In this version, bulls could use this zone as a reference for continuing growth. I consider for buying a pound in this zone.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 4729 Size: 174.7 KB

14. 14 users say Thank You to Earie for this useful post.

anelapari (15-02-2019), Ayanullah (29-10-2020), Bindas35 (01-03-2020), FivitYuliawan (24-02-2019), fxnibrasbd (11-07-2019), Inayat (23-08-2019), Maria208 (29-01-2021), paquegenevret (31-03-2020), PhantomTrader79 (07-09-2018), Sammad (18-08-2021), Shan55 (22-06-2020), Tradingdon (07-09-2018), Zain25 (06-06-2020), Zeba12 (29-10-2020)

15. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 16
    Short commentary: Yesterday showed the market's whipsaw and the closing of the gap that we had previously on Monday so now the market might continue to go down without strong rejection. But we have to be cautious because the other major pair is also in caution mode.

Short commentary: Price is still contained inside that big doji candle from several days ago and we it might stay there for a couple more days.

16. 14 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

achlon (07-09-2018), anelapari (15-02-2019), Bindas35 (01-03-2020), dezing (07-09-2018), FivitYuliawan (24-02-2019), fxnibrasbd (11-07-2019), hamidd77 (23-04-2020), Inayat (23-08-2019), paquegenevret (31-03-2020), Sammad (18-08-2021), Shan55 (22-06-2020), Tradingdon (07-09-2018), Zain25 (07-06-2020), Zeba12 (29-10-2020)

17. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    252 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Gbp/usd today touch the very high price i think in the European market go down

Resistance and supporting level
    first time fail breaking the resistance level 1.3029 if break again this resistance then go to 1.3264
    but if back in this point then in the European market going strong back possible close very low rate market tonight
    i see next H1 candle is very important but i hope now go back strongly and touch again 1.2953 or more less

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 574 1 2 3 6

Subscribed to this Thread : 18