Page 582 of 582 577 580 581 582
Results 5,811 to 5,818 of 5818

Thread: GBP/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-12-06   10:10
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  15523 USD

GBP/USD forecast for today.

According to the H1 trading chart, the moving average is directed downwards. The Stochastic indicator is moving towards the upside. The trendline is below the middle line. The H4 chart shows that the moving average is heading for the bottom. The trendline is below the middle line. The Stochastic indicator is pointing downwards. According to the D1 trading chart, the moving average is heading downwards. The Stochastic indicator is going towards the downside. The trendline is below the middle line. Thus, I expect the pound sterling to advance to the level of 1.3240.

The attachment
    2021-12-04   11:41
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  35 USD

Before the release of US non-agricultural data, the US dollar was recovering through the storm of Omicron strain. The pound against the dollar has hovered below 1.3350 for nearly a week, and the inability to break the stubborn resistance means that the downward pressure on the pound against the dollar is huge.
    The pound was unable to gain support from the Bank of England. On the one hand, because the Bank of Englands November interest rate decision distrusted the market, investors lacked confidence in betting that the Bank of England would raise interest rates. On the other hand, the strong inflation data in October did not make the Bank of England more hawkish. The pound is currently weak against both the US dollar and the pound.
    According to the latest statement by the governor of the Bank of England Bailey. If wages rise, the Bank of England will have to take action. In other words, the Bank of England still does not believe that high inflation will last, and only rising inflation driven by rising wages is cause for concern. Therefore, the salary data released on December 14 will have a greater impact on the assessment of the Bank of Englands policy prospects.

• GBP/USD technical analysis

The H4 chart shows that the pound against the US dollar has opened up the downside since breaking the key support of 1.3350 last week, but the further downward trend did not appear soon, because the exchange rate continued to fluctuate and consolidate, and repeatedly tried to rebound to recover 1.3350. However, repeated failed attempts indicate that the bulls are temporarily unable to regain 1.3350, and continuation of the decline may be the ultimate choice for the exchange rate.
    Attachment 437721
    At present, the initial support below is at 1.3250, and after the effective break, it will further support the attention to this weeks shock, low point of 1.3200. If the short-term rebound goes up, continue to pay attention to resistance levels such as 1.33 and 1.3350, and maintain a bearish stance until it effectively breaks above 1.3350.

The attachment
    2021-12-03   10:14
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  14629 USD

Today promises to be an interesting trading day, at least it looks so: we have GBP expiration and US labor market data. Market volatility is also expected. The pound declined while breaking through the formed triangle pattern. However, the breakout was weak, and the pair slightly went down.
    Attachment 437356
    If the pair retests an intraday swing low at 1.3260, it is better to open short positions when the price reaches 1.3190. There are no options to open long positions from the initial level. It is possible if the pair breaks through 1.3360, which is likely amid positive news. The worst scenario is if the price goes up and down again, returning to todays initial level.

The attachment
    2021-12-06   07:20
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  473 USD

Technical Analysis for GBP/USD based on Daily Timeframe
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/2022028998.png
    Good afternoon everyone! From what we see on the daily chart, GBP/USD can't break below the first lower band of 50 periods of a Bollinger band. Although the stochastic oscillator and five periods of a smoothed moving average are still down, the stochastic oscillator is already in an oversold condition. So, I don't expect a big down move to happen in GBP/USD this week. We need to see some retrace movement first. Even if I want to sell GBP/USD, my target profit will only be the recent low. If there is a retrace movement this week, the first target will be breaking above five periods of a smoothed moving average.
    Technical Analysis for GBP/USD based on H4 Timeframe
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/1715590987.png
    It seems the stochastic oscillator and five periods of a smoothed moving average are still pointing down. So, I think GBP/USD will try to move down today. If you are an intraday trader, I think making a sell trade today can be a good idea. The best target profit will be the recent low or the third lower band of 50 periods of a Bollinger band.
    Technical Analysis for GBP/USD based on H1 Timeframe
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/512713489.png
    It looks like five periods of a smoothed moving average are slowly getting flat. And the stochastic oscillator is already pointing up. If GBP/USD can break above five periods of a smoothed moving average, it will move up in the European market session to the US market session. Otherwise, GBP/USD will try to reach 1.3215 or the first lower band of 50 periods of a Bollinger band.

2021-12-02   07:41
    Best post today #5

https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/1870556237.png
    Good afternoon everyone! It looks like GBP/USD failed to break above five periods of a smoothed moving average. And it is also still can't break below the first lower band of 50 periods of a Bollinger band. Considering five periods of a smoothed moving average and the stochastic oscillators are still pointing down, I expect GBP/USD will try to break below the first lower band of 50 periods of a Bollinger band. Currently, the stochastic oscillator is already in an oversold condition. So, I think there will be some retrace movement on GBP/USD next week.
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/1572509741.png
    From the H4 chart above, we can see that five periods of a smoothed moving average and the stochastic oscillator are already pointing down. So, I expect GBP/USD will move down today. As the first target, I think GBP/USD will try to break below the first lower band of 50 periods of a Bollinger band at around 1.3260. And if GBP/USD can break that, I think we might see GBP/USD breaking below the second lower band of 50 periods of a Bollinger band or even the recent low.
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/1386960782.png
    It seems that GBP/USD is already below five periods of a smoothed moving average. If the current candlestick ends as a bearish candlestick, GBP/USD will move down in the early European market session. But if the current candlestick ends as a bullish candle, we might see an up movement on GBP/USD.

2021-12-03   09:18
    Best post today #6

Economic Calendar Overview
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/350291479.png
    Good afternoon everyone! It looks like we have a bunch of high-impact news for GBP and USD currency today. Markit/CIPS Composite PMI and Markit/CIPS UK Service PMI for GBP currency. Nonfarm Payroll, Unemployment Rate, Markit Composite PMI, Markit Sevice PMI, and ISM Manufacturing PMI for USD currency. I hope the high-impact news is enough to bring a clear direction to GBP/USD today.
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/1219857403.png
    It looks like GBP/USD stays below five periods of a smoothed moving average. Considering the stochastic and five periods of a smoothed moving average are still pointing down, I think we might see more down movement on GBP/USD in the next few days. I don't expect a lot of down movement on GBP/USD. We might see GBP/USD try to hit 1.3225 or the first lower band of 50 periods of a Bollinger band. Considering the stochastic oscillator is already in an oversold area, we can expect a retrace movement to happen next week.
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/843587851.png
    We can see that GBP/USD is just moving in a range for a few days already. There will be a Nonfarm Payroll news today. Hopefully, we can finally see a clear direction on GBP/USD. Considering five periods of a smoothed moving average and the stochastic oscillator are pointing down, I think the down movement chance is a bit higher today. But it is still safe to wait until Nonfarm Payroll news is released. If GBP/USD ends up moving down, I think the first target will be breaking the recent low. But if GBP/USD ends up moving higher, expect to see GBP/USD try to break 1.3325 or 50 periods of a Bollinger band.
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/802808067.png
    Currently, the stochastic oscillator and five periods of a smoothed moving average are pointing down. I think GBP/USD is trying to move down in the next few hours. The first target for GBP/USD will be 1.3265 or the first lower band of 50 periods of a Bollinger band.

2. #5811 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Technical Whisper is a jewel in the rough Technical Whisper is a jewel in the rough Technical Whisper is a jewel in the rough Technical Whisper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 95 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Introduction

Investors continue to focus on the prospects of UK inflation and interest rate hikes, which are the key factors for the rebound of the pound dollar. The latest Omicron mutant strain may bring uncertainty to the increase in the British economy. Can the Bank of England raise interest rates next week?

• Britain's inflation soars the Bank of England is extremely cautious

However, the Bank of England is extremely cautious. President Bailey said in November that they hope to see how the labor market responds to the end of the unpaid leave program before taking action. At the same time, unofficial data show that the plan has actually ended and did not trigger a surge in unemployment, which shows that officials are generally very cautious.

• The trend of GBP/USD

The GBP/USD has continued to fall since November and has stopped falling above 1.3200. The reason for the continued decline in the exchange rate is that the Bank of England did not raise interest rates in November, and the fed interest rate hike expectations continue to increase.

Name: IMG_20211206_202931.png Views: 14 Size: 102.4 KB

On the daily chart, it can be seen that the GBP/USD is on a volatile downward channel. The current exchange rate hits 1.3200. This is the lower track of the channel. The trend is facing choices. If it breaks here, the pound will further fall to 1.3000, or even a deeper 1.2500. A rebound may start a round of rebound correction, and the reference resistance is at 1.3600 to 1.3700. The trend needs to pay attention to next Thursdays Bank of Englands December interest rate decision. If the United Kingdom raises interest rates, it will stimulate the pound to rebound sharply. If the United Kingdom does not raise interest rates, it may lead to a broken downtrend.
    "Trading Journal" Live Trading Discussion: daily update:
    Do hard work, success will come soon

3. 2 users say Thank You to Technical Whisper for this useful post.

Elone Musk (Today), rescue1122 (Today)

4. #5812 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Sunnydeol is a splendid one to behold Sunnydeol is a splendid one to behold Sunnydeol is a splendid one to behold Sunnydeol is a splendid one to behold Sunnydeol is a splendid one to behold Sunnydeol is a splendid one to behold Sunnydeol is a splendid one to behold Sunnydeol's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    108 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Monday, December 06, 2021

Good morning friends on the MT5 forum who have visited this journal, for today's trading activities and plans Don is trying to re-explore the analysis that Don shared on Saturday yesterday regarding the movement of the GBPUSD pair, now I Seeing the price movement that occurred this morning formed a small GAP with a few pips strengthening, so this GAP didn't have much effect on the previous analysis. moving average indicator.

GBPUSD TF H4

Name: 100998832.png Views: 16 Size: 168.9 KB

On the chart, it can be seen that all MA indicators are above the current price movement so that they show a strong downward trend or in a downtrend condition, while the market movement this morning is still between the support at 1.32000 and the new supply area at 1.32800 which is the supply area that is parallel to the SSR with The blue line marks and is right at the MA50 intersection area, this area is one of our alternative entries that can be used because it is parallel to the direction of the trend, in which the trend following setup is better than against the trend according to Don.

GOLD TF D1

Name: 1225500859.png Views: 12 Size: 137.8 KB

Confirmation of this sell re-entry can be seen on the H1 chart where there is a bearish engulfing supply area right at the 1.32800 price area which is parallel to the previous R1, R2, and R3, usually based on Don's trading experience so far, if there is a pattern there is a possible area this becomes valid, especially if we open TF M5, we can see that there is a small supply pattern that can make this setup a zero float setup. As for the confirmation based on the MA Indicator, we see that all MAs are above price movement with MA positions that are far apart and parallel to the trend, so conditions are very strong if the price will surely weaken again after touching one of these MA indicators, whether it is when it touches the MA50 or MA100 for sure the price will immediately fall back.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. 3 users say Thank You to Sunnydeol for this useful post.

Elone Musk (Today), Mout (Today), rescue1122 (Today)

6. #5813 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Clarence04 has a spectacular aura about Clarence04 has a spectacular aura about Clarence04 has a spectacular aura about Clarence04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greetings to our dear traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Lets discuss the current situation of the pound/dollar pair:

The downward trend for the GBP/USD pair is still in effect and is expected to continue. Based on the hourly chart, we may expect the price to decline today towards the support level of 1.3140. Following the test of this level, it will be crucial to monitor the reaction; if there is a rebound, it might grow to the levels of 1.3495, 1.3568, and 1.3671. The bulls started the trading week yesterday by attempting to reverse the price movement to the upside, but they have so far been unable to please purchasers with anything, so the bears are now much stronger. A rebound from the level of 1.3230 could negate the decline to 1.3140, in which case we foresee an upward correction to the levels described above. So, if we consider an upward reversal in the near future, it would be necessary to effectively reverse near 1.3230-1.3200 and rise over the level of 1.3350 with significant growth and price strength. Otherwise, the downward trend will continue.

Name: image_5009721.png Views: 33 Size: 41.4 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. 2 users say Thank You to Clarence04 for this useful post.

8. #5814 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Mout will become famous soon enough Mout will become famous soon enough Mout's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    118 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Assalamualaikum and welcome to see you again on Tuesday morning when the atmosphere is quite cold, I hope all traders are healthy and can carry out their trading activities smoothly, for trading on the first day the market opens at the beginning of this week, hopefully, it will be successful and generate good profits. quite good, for the opening of several positions yesterday it seems that it can be said to be quite successful, because the reference to open positions in the demand and supply areas can work well, as happened in the gj market, where the candle is further away from the demand zone, then open buy can finally be done touched by the take profit figure, this morning we are trying to observe price movements on the gbpusd market again.

• PRICE DEVELOPMENT ON GBPUSD TIME FRAME DAILY AND H1 MARKET
    • Gbpusd TF Daily Pair Movement:

Name: Screenshot_20211207-052115.jpg Views: 36 Size: 497.8 KB

Observing the price developments on the gbpusd chart using the daily time frame, it can be seen that in recent times the gbpusd price has indeed been moving in a bearish direction, until the closing of the market at the end of last week the direction of the gbpusd candle was still closed in a declining condition , but if you look at the gbpusd trade on Monday, it seems that the candle patter that was formed has started to point up with a fairly long body size, it seems that there is an opportunity for the gbpusd price to rise again, but we first monitor the instructions from the installed indicators, it looks like the end of the line the red of the rsi indicator is indeed pointing upwards, the position of the indicator histogram bar is indeed below the zero level but in terms of size it is starting to look shorter,The signal line seems to be pointing downwards, indeed the green EMA 8 line has crossed the 21 EMA line, but if you look closely at the end of the green line, it starts to bend upwards.

GBP USD TF H1 Pair Movement:

Name: Screenshot_20211207-052129.jpg Views: 12 Size: 519.0 KB

Conclusion:

By paying attention to the instructions that have been given by the indicators installed on the gbpusd market, it seems that most of the indicators still predict that the gbpusd candle will resume its bullish movement, but there are indicators that are still not strong enough to support this, to be safe it is better to wait first until the gbpusd candle can penetrate the supply zone upwards, only then open a buy position, because if the gbpusd candle can finally escape the supply zone and move further down, then the option to open a sell position can be another alternative.

9. 5 users say Thank You to Mout for this useful post.

Elone Musk (Today), rescue1122 (Today), Sjjani (Today), Sunnydeol (Today), Unregistered (1)

10. #5815 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

SnackLoverTanie has a spectacular aura about SnackLoverTanie has a spectacular aura about SnackLoverTanie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning! The following are the best positions in GBP/USD today:

Daily chart (D1):
    Buy from the level of 1.3982 and up, or sell from the level of 1.3193 and down.
    Name: screenshot-1.gif Views: 9 Size: 21.1 KB
    Four-hour chart (H4):
    Open long positions from 1.3513, or open short positions from 1.3193.
    Name: screenshot-2.gif Views: 9 Size: 19.0 KB
    Hourly chart (H1):
    Enter the market by setting up a long position from 1.3351 upwards, or by a short position from 1.3208 downwards. However, they should be opened only at the closing of the hourly candle, otherwise, profit may be reduced, while expenses will increase.
    Name: screenshot-3.gif Views: 9 Size: 20.9 KB
    For longs, stop loss should be at 1.3251, while profit is at 1.3651.
    For shorts, stop loss is at 1.3308, while profit is at 1.2908.

11. 2 users say Thank You to SnackLoverTanie for this useful post.

12. #5816 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Goptal has much to be proud of Goptal has much to be proud of Goptal has much to be proud of Goptal has much to be proud of Goptal has much to be proud of Goptal has much to be proud of Goptal has much to be proud of Goptal has much to be proud of Goptal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,101 Times in 123 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    good morning all my friends I can't believe it's already Monday morning and I think the weekend break is enough to refresh me so I'm ready and healthy to face tomorrow's market with enthusiasm. Thank you also to my friends who have participated in my journal, best wishes to all of you, and I hope you,u have a lot of soul mates and continue to be healthy without loosening up, amen.

Name: 1921024178.png Views: 9 Size: 470.3 KB

For this pleasant day, at least let us pray for our families who were affected by the Semeru eruption disaster, may they be given patience and strength and safety, amen. Okay, back to our discussion, which is discussing the market for tomorrow's preparation. So this is only preparation of sacks, not analysis because the market is still not open. By relying on past market history, I will prepare myself for tomorrow's entry.

Name: 280061851.jpg Views: 9 Size: 219.7 KB

here I have uploaded a picture of the GBPUSD market, on Thursday it is a bullish candle while Friday is a bearish candle so that a narrow candle pattern is formed, this is a strong sell signal. Apart from that, there is also a stochastic indicator that has crossed downwards, including a sell signal. Even the decline in the GBPUSD currency pair is very likely to reach the price of 1.2747.

So my preparation for Monday
    tomorrow is to prepare for a sell entry with a resistance of only 50 pips because I apply the system and cash management with a 2-day target of 100% profit so that I can immediately enjoy withdrawals, of course, this method is not suitable for all traders, and I dare to apply I have calculated all the risks of this technique. That's my preparation for tomorrow's market, hopefully, it goes according to plan, and blessings for all of us, amen.

13. 2 users say Thank You to Goptal for this useful post.

14. #5817 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Elone Musk has a brilliant future Elone Musk has a brilliant future Elone Musk has a brilliant future Elone Musk has a brilliant future Elone Musk has a brilliant future Elone Musk has a brilliant future Elone Musk has a brilliant future Elone Musk has a brilliant future Elone Musk has a brilliant future Elone Musk has a brilliant future Elone Musk has a brilliant future Elone Musk's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    145 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 177 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello friends on monday yesterday, the GBP/USD pair started to experience an upward movement again as I observed through the daily time frame. This happened after the seller had not been able to penetrate the green zone or the untested support, which was at the level of 1.3072-1.3228. In the long term, the buyers next price target is to be able to penetrate the red zone or verified resistance, which is at the level of 1.3853-1.4017. the area has had only one retest experience.

GBP/USD pair using the daily time frame.
    Name: 409056456.png Views: 8 Size: 255.4 KB

In a four-hour time frame, the seller still has not been able to penetrate the green zone or verified support, which is at the level of 1.3181-1.3233, after experiencing a rejection at 08.00 hours of the Instaforex broker server time, December 6, 2021. The buyers next price target is to be able to penetrate the pink zone or the untested resistance at the level of 1.3346-1.3384.

GBP/USD pair using a four-hour time frame.
    Name: 1323684033.png Views: 8 Size: 227.8 KB

Meanwhile, in the one hour time frame, the sellers attempt to penetrate the green zone or verified support at the level of 1.3181-1.3236 still experienced rejection at 18.00 server time, December 6, 2021.

The buyers next price target is to be able to penetrate indigo zone or weak resistance, which is at the level of 1.3271-1.3292. if the price can penetrate it validly, it is estimated that the GBP/USD pair will rise even higher. However, if the business is still experiencing rejection, it will cause the price to move down again.

Todays trading plan, I will wait for the price reaction when trying to penetrate the weak resistance area. If the price can penetrate it validly, then I will place a buy order. The profit target will be at the level of 1.3399. the stop loss will be at the level of 1.3268.

GBP/USD pair using the one hour time frame.
    Name: 2082881815.png Views: 8 Size: 216.6 KB

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Elone Musk For This Useful Post:

rescue1122 (Today)

16. #5818 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

dboy930309 has a spectacular aura about dboy930309 has a spectacular aura about dboy930309's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    GBP/USD is heading towards 1.3010. Only upon reaching it would we know where the pair will go next. But judging by the mood during the Asian session, pound could rise above 1.3310 in the H4 timeframe. If this happens, the next target of bulls in H1 and H4 could be 1.3440.

As for me, I have long positions up to 1.3310. I will look at where the H4 candlestick closes before making other transactions.

Name: 1.png Views: 4 Size: 28.0 KB

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dboy930309 For This Useful Post:

rescue1122 (Today)

Reply to thread
Page 582 of 582 577 580 581 582

Subscribed to this Thread : 18