Page 657 of 657 652 655 656 657
Results 6,561 to 6,564 of 6564

Thread: GBP/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2022-01-23   06:09
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  672 USD

H4 time frame analysis:
    Hello my all friends good morning in the H4 time frame, we see the price is gradually increasing, which is clear in the increase the price is trying to approach the MA50 line, but as we can see the price is unable to penetrate the MA50 line so that the price rejects the upward movement. So the price departs from the MA50 line towards the Bollinger band H4 low. And we also see that there are still very thin sell momentum candles, candles that close below the low Bollinger band line. So that with the sell momentum candle there will be an attempt by the price to try to move back down in accordance with the direction of the sell momentum candle. And it could be that the decline this time is also heading towards the MA200 area because the reference for the second trend line is the MA200 line. And if we look at the current state of the Bollinger band, which has begun to flatten again, it means that there will be price movements to go back and forth. And next lets look at time frame D1:
    Attachment 456542
    Daily time frame analysis:
    On the daily time frame it is very clear that a swing high pattern was again made due to the existing candle pattern, namely the bearish pin bar which was formed on 13/01/2022, giving sellers the opportunity to take large-scale sales actions so that GBP/USD experienced a downtrend during the week. This, bro. With the frequent appearance of significant drop candlesticks with full bodies, indicating that the market trend in daily data is dominated by sellers, bro, therefore as a consideration for the next trade transaction, according to Tera personally, the selling decision is the right solution. Because even if the support at 1.3400 is penetrated again, of course the GBP/USD will have a big enough chance to move bearish again, so Tera will look for a sell entry opportunity,
    Attachment 456546

The attachment
    2022-01-19   05:14
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  1142 USD

Economic Calendar Overview
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/919267585.png
    Hello everyone! From what we see on the economic calendar above, there is some medium and high-impact news for GBP and USD currency. For USD currency, we have Housing Starts and Building Permits. And there is an Inflation Rate YoY and a speech from BoE Gov Andrew Bailey for GBP currency today. I expect a lot of volatility today on GBP/USD.
    Technical Analysis for GBP/USD based on Daily Timeframe
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/677612499.png
    It looks like GBP/USD is already below five periods of a smoothed moving average. Although GBP/USD still can't break below 200 periods of an exponential moving average, five periods of a smoothed moving average and the stochastic oscillator are already pointing down. So, I expect to see GBP/USD will continue its down move and eventually break below 200 periods of an exponential moving average. If GBP/USD can break below 200 periods of an exponential moving average, the next target will be breaking below 100 periods of an exponential moving average at around 1.3540. If you want to make a sell trade on GBP/USD and hold it for more than a day, I think it is better to wait until GBP/USD breaks below 100 periods of an exponential moving average.
    Technical Analysis for GBP/USD based on H4 Timeframe
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/850447670.png
    Currently, GBP/USD is already below 50 periods of a Bollinger band, and five periods of a smoothed moving average is already below 50 periods of a Bollinger band. Considering five periods of a smoothed moving average is still pointing down, I expect to see GBP/USD will continue its down move today. I think the target for the down move will be at 1.3560 or around 100 periods of an exponential moving average. If GBP/USD can't break below 100 periods of an exponential moving average, there is a chance for GBP/USD to move higher. It is because the stochastic oscillator is already in an oversold condition. And the first target for the up move will be breaking above five periods of a smoothed moving average.
    Technical Analysis for GBP/USD based on H1 Timeframe
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/1272102855.png
    It seems GBP/USD manages to break above five periods of a smoothed moving average. Considering the stochastic oscillator is pointing up and five periods of a smoothed moving average are also pointing up, I expect to see GBP/USD will try to move up in the next few hours. The first target for the up move will be reaching 1.3620 or around 200 periods of an exponential moving average.

2022-01-20   06:34
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  672 USD

Daily time frame analysis:
    Hello my all friends, good morning from the RSI indicator for period 11 application to close dived upwards after bouncing from level 50, which is a trend continuation level or a trend rejection level. So this buy option is very appropriate for us to do in today trading.While on the trading chart on the daily time frame, the current price conditions are still limited between the middle band and upper band of the Bollinger band indicator for the period of 22 applications to close and the Bollinger band indicator for the period of 23 applications to close. The formation of the golden cross pattern is still the main signal for the bullish trend that occurs on the trading chart on the daily time frame. I personally recommend placing a buy order for todays trade. Below the support level, at 1.3600 to 1.3590, using a take profit of 60 pips and using a stop loss of 30 pips.
    Attachment 455318

H4 time frame analysis:

The price had reached the moving average low when there was a reentry buy process where previously the price was unable to penetrate the moving average high and middle Bollinger bands. However, if you are unable to go down further here, be careful the price will try to give an opportunity to rise and maybe will try to pursue the process for a strong buy candlestick where the target may try to touch the top Bollinger band or resistance 3 points 1.36742 and later it will be correct -actually walked back down in response.
    Attachment 455322

The attachment
    2022-01-21   03:50
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  563 USD

GBP/USD Technical Analysis,

Good morning all forumer friends, I cant believe its already the end of Sunday again, which means its the last day for trading. Hopefully, the results obtained this Sunday can be more positive than last Sunday, and of course hopefully they will remain consistent. For the GBPUSD pair on Thursday, the price movement was quite volatile because the price moved up first and then turned down. But if you look at the range that is formed, it is not that big because it is only able to form a range of around 75 pips. However, even so, there are quite a lot of good opportunities created, and I think at the end of this week it is possible that price movements can be more volatile, and usually if the Friday market the price movements tend to be one-way.
    GBPUSD Technical H4 Time Frame,

The GBPUSD pair, judging by the H4 Time frame, there seems to be an indication that the price is trying to test the nearest Support area, which is marked with a yellow box. Because indeed, if we look at the current pattern, there is already a Pinbar Candle that has been successfully confirmed by a Bearish Candle, which, of course, can be an early indication of a deeper decline. And of course if you succeed in breaking out the Support area, it will be a very favorable condition for the seller, because of course the opportunity for the price to move back below the 1.3500 figure is open again.
    Attachment 455705
    Daily Time Frame

Meanwhile, if we look at the daily time frame, currently the GBPUSD Pair has managed to form two Pinbar Candles with a fairly long upper shadow. This could be a supporting signal for a deeper decline if the market is able to respond to the pattern. But at the end of this week, Im more likely to look for a sell entry setup for the GBPUSD pair because the USDX condition that has strengthened again is one of the considerations for the opportunity for the XXXUSD Pair including GBPUSD to move down again.
    Attachment 455704

The attachment
    2022-01-20   14:02
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  1459 USD

Hello GBPUSD traders.
    I know lots of you are looking forward to joining the current uptrend on the pair. However, some technical formations will make traders think twice about buying this pair. Let us consider the technical setups below:
    GBPUSD H4 CHART
    Attachment 455525
    The price of the GBPUSD currency pair broke the rising trendline on the H4 chart. The rising trendline was holding as a support line before it gave way to bearish pressure this week. It appears that the breakout will lead to a deep bearish retracement swing because the price has made a retest and bounce. The retest occurred when the price rallied towards the 1.3650 levels where it touched the broken support line. The support line is holding as a resistance line in a classic textbook case of support-turned-resistance.
    The price action turned bearish again when the price hit 1.3650 and made a bounce off the level. The current price is 1.3617 and there is a high probability that the pair will cross below 1.3600 when more bears enter the pair to push for a retracement.
    GBPUSD D1 CHART
    Attachment 455526
    The price is respecting the resistance line of the descending trend channel on the daily chart. The trend channel formed since mid last year and since then, the price has made up and down bounces from the support and resistance trend lines. The resistance line aligns with the 1.3710 price level so when the GBPUSD got to 1.3748. I thought the price made an upside breakout, but it turned back downwards making the breakout look false. The bounce will extend to the bottom line of the trend channel at 1.3180. Also, the mid-level area of the trend channel, 1.3370, is an area of interest for both the bears and bulls.

The attachment
    2022-01-21   09:52
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  16235 USD

Yesterday, the British pound advanced to the resistance level of 1.3660. Following a rebound, the price broke through the support level of 1.3585 but failed to fix below it. The pound sterling is currently trading around the level of 1.3598, remaining under pressure.

Todays macroeconomic calendar includes statistics on retail sales from the UK, but market participants may not react to the report. The focus of traders will be on the Bank of Englands meeting and BoE Governor Andrew Baileys speech. In the light of rising consumer prices, the regulator may start raising interest rates. In turn, it can support the pound sterling and then the euro. Until then, the downtrend remains the priority.

Thus, I expect the pound/dollar pair to first enter a correction to the resistance level of 1.3620 and the 200-day moving average on the hourly chart. Then, the pair is likely to approach the support level of ​​1.3535. Of course, at the end of the trading week, the price may well rise to the resistance level of 1.3660. In this case, I will consider short positions from this mark.

The attachment
  2. #6561 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Favor12 will become famous soon enough Favor12 will become famous soon enough Favor12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    221 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good Night to all forum friends, how are you today, hopefully in good health always and on this Monday, of course, hopefully, we will be able to have thorough preparations to face the market, of course, trading on Monday itself must also be We need fresh minds and bags. We also have to keep developing clear ready scenarios and mappings before trading because usually, Monday itself is also quite a difficult day for us to do technical analysis compared to days other than Monday.

GBP/USD H1 TF

Name: 856734432.png Views: 12 Size: 98.5 KB
    On the occasion of todays afternoon I have predicted for the GBP USD currency pair that I think there will still be a possibility to move down again, so opening a short position is still one of the best recommendations, but of course, we must also remain careful and vigilant because, Of course, there will also be corrections for myself in preparing my trading scenario. I will see confirmation later at the price of 1.3598, if later at that level confirms a reversal. I think this is the right momentum to trade today.

GBP/USD H4 TF

Name: 84948689.png Views: 12 Size: 99.9 KB
    it seems that fundamentally for the USD itself is still strengthening, so it is possible to open a short position is still one of the best recommendations to be able to profit and most importantly we must also keep our management as well as possible to be able to get more consistent results where we also need to do a re-research of the market where we have to think about technically and fundamentally before we execute trades so that later we can get even more consistent results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 3 users say Thank You to Favor12 for this useful post.

Huggy-Buggy (Today), Tentacion (Today), TeraBaapAaya (Today)

4. #6562 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Tentacion will become famous soon enough Tentacion will become famous soon enough Tentacion's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Technical Analysis W1 GBPUSD time frame:

Weekly chart: One can quickly tell that GBPUSD will not manage to go higher this week if the market movement patterns of the last few months are considered. With last week's high of 1.3598, I would suggest that the market has peaked, for now it should be trending lower without a break in the next few weeks. I doubt if the USD will be able to sell this week as the index is at a depleted bottom, this will force the price of GBPUSD lower this week. The first sign to know that a reversal is imminent is when the market hesitates to break above the trend line resistance on the weekly chart at 1.3595, and starts forming a bearish candlestick for the week.

Name: 2052886534.jpg Views: 11 Size: 208.8 KB

The GBPUSD daily time frame is similar to the displayed market weekly time frame. The market is testing the trendline resistance at 1.3592 on the chart and a break above it will launch a massive bullish momentum to test 1.3834. This scenario is very unlikely this week as the market has a slim chance of breaking through 1.3592, and I would prefer a reversal scenario starting from Monday if the day's candlestick ends bearish. A reversal towards the trendline support at 1.3212 will then closely follow the movement of the depressed market. MACD on the daily chart is bullish, but still weak, may soon return to negative status.
    1.3834 before trying to target a higher level at 1.4242. MACD is negative, therefore my preferred bearish scenario might be considered this week.

Name: 48081006.jpg Views: 11 Size: 211.2 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #6563 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Huggy-Buggy is a name known to all Huggy-Buggy is a name known to all Huggy-Buggy is a name known to all Huggy-Buggy is a name known to all Huggy-Buggy is a name known to all Huggy-Buggy is a name known to all Huggy-Buggy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    284 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Daily timeframe outlook:

GBPUSD is hovering around 1.3530, and this sharp drop will put downside pressure on breaking the support around 1.3500 with negative implications for the dollar index. If the price breaks this trend line, the following simple moving average will come at the 20 and 50-day levels, and the easy sellers will test the 1.3450 area. As we can see, 1.3500 supports the recovery below the 38.8% retracement level. However, the pair bulls do not believe until they cross the boundary and reach 1.3480. It should be noted that the 20-day level around 1.3375 protects the immediate relief near 1.3590, where a re-examination of the bearish neck is expected. Sellers may head to the lower daily frame to estimate a better base, and the bears will be looking to pick up and confirm the negative bias towards the 1.3400 area. On the other hand, Blush Base will also wait for the Coring 100-SMA line near 1.3370 and then establish the middle MACD line near 1.3600. Larger instruments also point to the upside, while ASCII characters are likely to reach a monthly high of 1.3790 at the end of this week.

Name: d1.png Views: 14 Size: 19.2 KB

H4 timeframe outlook:

In the 4-hour time frame, the last closing candles will cover the 200-SMA line, and the resulting decline could be the latest pullback from the nearby 1.3500 area. Meanwhile, technical indicators are still in bullish territory. The possibility of any drop points to practical support, and then a convincing break-down indicates that the pair pulled spot prices below 1.3500 and then followed the turn of the next barrier to 1.3440. On the other hand, any decline above 61.2% will open the door for buyers at 1.3600, the main changes with the strength of the dollar index will cover the swing high at 1.3750, and then the resistance will reach 1.3800 with the upside of the market.

Name: h4.png Views: 12 Size: 14.3 KB

6. 5 users say Thank You to Huggy-Buggy for this useful post.

Honey Bee (Today), Tentacion (Today), TeraBaapAaya (Today), Unregistered (1), Wasiliyus (Today)

7. #6564 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

GokBoruHunter will become famous soon enough GokBoruHunter will become famous soon enough GokBoruHunter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    90 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Daily chart outlook

A recent drop of the GBPUSD puts downward pressure on the dollar index since the break of support at 1.3470 implies a decline in the dollar index. If the price breaks through this trend line, it will enter the 1.3430 range. Under this trend line, the easy seller will test the 1.3900 level and the following simple moving averages at the 20 and 50-day levels. The 1.3400 level firmly supports the recovery under the 38.8% retracement level. However, they do not believe until they cross the boundary and reach 1.3380. A possible reexamination of the bearish neck will probably occur around 1.3595, where the 20-day level close to 1.3350 protects the immediate upswing. 1.3410 will be the target for the bears as they attempt to reinforce the negative bias. To estimate a better level of support, sellers could look to the lower daily frame. In the bullish bias configuration, the positive wave will establish the middle MACD line near 1.3620 after crossing the 100-SMA line, reaching 1.3350. However, it will be the last one to confirm the trend. The more significant aspect has been forecast to surpass a monthly high of 1.3790 before the weekends.

Name: Daily.png Views: 3 Size: 44.7 KB

H4 chart outlook

During the 4-hour time frame, which covers the 200-SMA line, a pullback from the nearby 1.3480 area might coincide with closing the last closing candles. Nevertheless, technical indicators are still in the bullish zone. As the pair drops to any practical support level, it indicates a break-down, then bounces back up to 1.3440, indicating the price fell below the next barrier to 1.3450. Buyers have an opportunity to target 1.3600 if the decline exceeds 61.2%. Once the dollar index gains strength, the swing high at 1.3750 will double in value, and there will be resistance at 1.3800 before we move on to the next level.

Name: gbpusd.png Views: 3 Size: 42.2 KB

Reply to thread
Page 657 of 657 652 655 656 657

Subscribed to this Thread : 18