Page 558 of 653 553 556 557 558 559 560 563
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 6526

Thread: GBP/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2022-01-20   06:34
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  672 USD

Daily time frame analysis:
    Hello my all friends, good morning from the RSI indicator for period 11 application to close dived upwards after bouncing from level 50, which is a trend continuation level or a trend rejection level. So this buy option is very appropriate for us to do in today trading.While on the trading chart on the daily time frame, the current price conditions are still limited between the middle band and upper band of the Bollinger band indicator for the period of 22 applications to close and the Bollinger band indicator for the period of 23 applications to close. The formation of the golden cross pattern is still the main signal for the bullish trend that occurs on the trading chart on the daily time frame. I personally recommend placing a buy order for todays trade. Below the support level, at 1.3600 to 1.3590, using a take profit of 60 pips and using a stop loss of 30 pips.
    Attachment 455318

H4 time frame analysis:

The price had reached the moving average low when there was a reentry buy process where previously the price was unable to penetrate the moving average high and middle Bollinger bands. However, if you are unable to go down further here, be careful the price will try to give an opportunity to rise and maybe will try to pursue the process for a strong buy candlestick where the target may try to touch the top Bollinger band or resistance 3 points 1.36742 and later it will be correct -actually walked back down in response.
    Attachment 455322

The attachment
    2022-01-21   03:50
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  563 USD

GBP/USD Technical Analysis,

Good morning all forumer friends, I cant believe its already the end of Sunday again, which means its the last day for trading. Hopefully, the results obtained this Sunday can be more positive than last Sunday, and of course hopefully they will remain consistent. For the GBPUSD pair on Thursday, the price movement was quite volatile because the price moved up first and then turned down. But if you look at the range that is formed, it is not that big because it is only able to form a range of around 75 pips. However, even so, there are quite a lot of good opportunities created, and I think at the end of this week it is possible that price movements can be more volatile, and usually if the Friday market the price movements tend to be one-way.
    GBPUSD Technical H4 Time Frame,

The GBPUSD pair, judging by the H4 Time frame, there seems to be an indication that the price is trying to test the nearest Support area, which is marked with a yellow box. Because indeed, if we look at the current pattern, there is already a Pinbar Candle that has been successfully confirmed by a Bearish Candle, which, of course, can be an early indication of a deeper decline. And of course if you succeed in breaking out the Support area, it will be a very favorable condition for the seller, because of course the opportunity for the price to move back below the 1.3500 figure is open again.
    Attachment 455705
    Daily Time Frame

Meanwhile, if we look at the daily time frame, currently the GBPUSD Pair has managed to form two Pinbar Candles with a fairly long upper shadow. This could be a supporting signal for a deeper decline if the market is able to respond to the pattern. But at the end of this week, Im more likely to look for a sell entry setup for the GBPUSD pair because the USDX condition that has strengthened again is one of the considerations for the opportunity for the XXXUSD Pair including GBPUSD to move down again.
    Attachment 455704

The attachment
    2022-01-20   14:02
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  1459 USD

Hello GBPUSD traders.
    I know lots of you are looking forward to joining the current uptrend on the pair. However, some technical formations will make traders think twice about buying this pair. Let us consider the technical setups below:
    GBPUSD H4 CHART
    Attachment 455525
    The price of the GBPUSD currency pair broke the rising trendline on the H4 chart. The rising trendline was holding as a support line before it gave way to bearish pressure this week. It appears that the breakout will lead to a deep bearish retracement swing because the price has made a retest and bounce. The retest occurred when the price rallied towards the 1.3650 levels where it touched the broken support line. The support line is holding as a resistance line in a classic textbook case of support-turned-resistance.
    The price action turned bearish again when the price hit 1.3650 and made a bounce off the level. The current price is 1.3617 and there is a high probability that the pair will cross below 1.3600 when more bears enter the pair to push for a retracement.
    GBPUSD D1 CHART
    Attachment 455526
    The price is respecting the resistance line of the descending trend channel on the daily chart. The trend channel formed since mid last year and since then, the price has made up and down bounces from the support and resistance trend lines. The resistance line aligns with the 1.3710 price level so when the GBPUSD got to 1.3748. I thought the price made an upside breakout, but it turned back downwards making the breakout look false. The bounce will extend to the bottom line of the trend channel at 1.3180. Also, the mid-level area of the trend channel, 1.3370, is an area of interest for both the bears and bulls.

The attachment
    2022-01-21   09:52
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  16235 USD

Yesterday, the British pound advanced to the resistance level of 1.3660. Following a rebound, the price broke through the support level of 1.3585 but failed to fix below it. The pound sterling is currently trading around the level of 1.3598, remaining under pressure.

Todays macroeconomic calendar includes statistics on retail sales from the UK, but market participants may not react to the report. The focus of traders will be on the Bank of Englands meeting and BoE Governor Andrew Baileys speech. In the light of rising consumer prices, the regulator may start raising interest rates. In turn, it can support the pound sterling and then the euro. Until then, the downtrend remains the priority.

Thus, I expect the pound/dollar pair to first enter a correction to the resistance level of 1.3620 and the 200-day moving average on the hourly chart. Then, the pair is likely to approach the support level of ​​1.3535. Of course, at the end of the trading week, the price may well rise to the resistance level of 1.3660. In this case, I will consider short positions from this mark.

The attachment
    2022-01-20   05:12
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  70 USD

GBP/USD technical knowledge

The GBP/USD pair has a downward trend on the weekly chart. On the daily chart, there is an uptrend that is corrective in relation to the weekly trend. On the daily trend, we have the words of a trend line. We can assume the following movements, an attempt to update the daily high at 1.3748, and in case of failure of this movement, it is possible to move down to a minimum at 1.3572 and change the daily trend to a downtrend. If this scenario develops, it will be possible to enter sales with the goals of a weekly time
    the price easily passed the downtrend and at the moment caught the resistance at the level of 0.3647. If buyers manage to push the price above this level (the hour will be closed higher), then I expect continued growth to the area of ​​1.3689. As an alternative scenario, I consider a decline to the southern level of 1.3588, from which another rollback is more likely to follow
    Attachment 455269
    In principle, nothing has changed much for the pound yet, and we are again trading above the 36th figure, and, if you look at it more broadly, then we continue to have an upward movement. Moreover, it should be noted that today we received a growing inflation in Britain. As for the dollar, unlike yesterday, the dollar is under pressure and in any case it is important how the dollar will be traded. In general, personally, I still look exactly to the north and the drop below the 36th figure was just a rollback after such a significant increase, besides, I do not exclude the possibility that we will still go even lower, and therefore, if we find ourselves in the region of 1.3550 and even more so below, then I will look closely at purchases there.
    Attachment 455270

The attachment
    2022-01-19   05:14
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  1142 USD

Economic Calendar Overview
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/919267585.png
    Hello everyone! From what we see on the economic calendar above, there is some medium and high-impact news for GBP and USD currency. For USD currency, we have Housing Starts and Building Permits. And there is an Inflation Rate YoY and a speech from BoE Gov Andrew Bailey for GBP currency today. I expect a lot of volatility today on GBP/USD.
    Technical Analysis for GBP/USD based on Daily Timeframe
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/677612499.png
    It looks like GBP/USD is already below five periods of a smoothed moving average. Although GBP/USD still can't break below 200 periods of an exponential moving average, five periods of a smoothed moving average and the stochastic oscillator are already pointing down. So, I expect to see GBP/USD will continue its down move and eventually break below 200 periods of an exponential moving average. If GBP/USD can break below 200 periods of an exponential moving average, the next target will be breaking below 100 periods of an exponential moving average at around 1.3540. If you want to make a sell trade on GBP/USD and hold it for more than a day, I think it is better to wait until GBP/USD breaks below 100 periods of an exponential moving average.
    Technical Analysis for GBP/USD based on H4 Timeframe
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/850447670.png
    Currently, GBP/USD is already below 50 periods of a Bollinger band, and five periods of a smoothed moving average is already below 50 periods of a Bollinger band. Considering five periods of a smoothed moving average is still pointing down, I expect to see GBP/USD will continue its down move today. I think the target for the down move will be at 1.3560 or around 100 periods of an exponential moving average. If GBP/USD can't break below 100 periods of an exponential moving average, there is a chance for GBP/USD to move higher. It is because the stochastic oscillator is already in an oversold condition. And the first target for the up move will be breaking above five periods of a smoothed moving average.
    Technical Analysis for GBP/USD based on H1 Timeframe
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/1272102855.png
    It seems GBP/USD manages to break above five periods of a smoothed moving average. Considering the stochastic oscillator is pointing up and five periods of a smoothed moving average are also pointing up, I expect to see GBP/USD will try to move up in the next few hours. The first target for the up move will be reaching 1.3620 or around 200 periods of an exponential moving average.

2. #5571 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    583 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,714 Times in 252 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    GBP USD Outlook

I extend my best wishes to all! Yesterday, in addition to gold, I traded in the pound. GPB/USD.
    In the meantime, the pound was only functioning as a tracking device. However, he allowed himself to analyse how and where the pound's price would move from time to time. Consequently, I observed that the price made no serious moves. Additionally, it rose near the strong price level of 1.340. She didn't move far from him for a whole week, and thus began to cut off from him, with small back and forth movements. I noticed yesterday that the price of gold had gained some activity compared to yesterday. In spite of this, I missed a very viable entry point, which proved to be very successful.

Name: Screenshot_20211120_191103_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg Views: 58 Size: 834.0 KB

In the picture, you can see that I already saw the halfway point to profit, and therefore I did not see an appropriate entry point to profit. As a consequence, I missed the whole movement. As well, I observed that the price reached the level of 1.346 as early as the American session. This proved to be a very successful retest of this resistance level, which prevented the price from advancing any further. Taking advantage of this opportunity, I entered the market for sale and was able to break even. The price dropped when there was a pullback in the market.
    While the price managed to break through the resistance level of 1.347, it turned out that this level was a support area from which the price tried to re-enter the market.

When, again, the price reverted to its previous level, he decided not to give back to the market the profits he made. This order was placed on Friday, ending the trade yesterday. The trade was not actively conducted by me.

Rejected

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anatoli Damien For This Useful Post:

Helsinki (20-11-2021)

4. #5572 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2234 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,574 Times in 2,154 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default GBP/USD technical analysis

GBP/USD technical analysis

4 hour chart technical analysis

Although the GBP/USD price has breached the bearish trend line, the bearish trend is still dominating the pair's movement so far, as the recent price behavior is considered the beginning of the decline to break the last bottom and further downside.
    The price of the pair is currently trading below the resistance level 1.3511, which is the new top that was formed after the breach of the descending trend line. The price is currently on its way to the support level 1.3358, which is the lowest price for the last descending wave, thus breaking this support and closing a day below it is considered the beginning of a new bearish wave.
    It can be observed that the price is trading on the daily chart at the same previous bottom level, which is the 1.3420 level, from which a new bottom was made at 1.3358, and therefore the price is still trying to maintain its presence below the 1.3420 bottom.

To trade the GBP/USD pair:

During the next week, the bearish trend is expected to dominate the pair, as the price is expected to drop directly from the current level to the support level 1.3358. Therefore, selling from the current level is the first opportunity to sell during the next week.
    The second possibility is that the price initially rises to the resistance level 1.3511 and falls from it to the support level 1.3358. This is the second level for sale this week.
    The buying level this week will be after the price breached the resistance level 1.3511.

Approved

5. 8 users say Thank You to evanshad for this useful post.

Anatoli Damien (21-11-2021), Unregistered (7)

6. #5573 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15358 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,230 Times in 7,009 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7

Default A Technical Forecast of the GBP/USD

A Technical Forecast of the GBP/USD:

Hello, everyone!
    Welcome to the "Live Trading Discussion" section of the MT5 Forum, which is one of the most popular sections of the MT5 Forum. However, the price of the GBP/USD currency pair had been moving towards the bearish region for a couple of weeks, although last week, the price of the GBP/USD made a solid bullish breakout and reached the weekly higher price at the 1.3512 price mark. At the time of market closing, the price of the GBP/USD pair was trading around the 1.3440 price mark.

Headline: A break of the initial support line of 1.3352 will push the price of the GBP/USD currency pair towards the 1.3200 price region.

Used Time Frames:
    • The Hourly Chart.
    • The 4-hour Chart.
    • The Daily Chart.

Indicators:

Some Keynotes:
    • Upbeat data on the GBP currency pulled the price of the GBP/USD currency pair above the 1.3400 price mark.
    • A strengthening of the US Dollar Index formed a major support line at 1.3352.
    • The 100-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of the GBP/USD pair above the 1.3700 price mark.
    • The MACD technical indicator formed some strong bearish divergences on the daily chart.
    • A further weakening of the US Dollar Index should pull the price of the GBP/USD currency pair towards the bullish region.
    • A break of the 1.3602 resistance line should push the price of the GBP/USD pair just above the 1.3800 price mark.

Name: GBPUSDH1.png Views: 101 Size: 30.9 KB

From the above chart on the hourly chart, the price of the GBP/USD pair formed a "Bearish Engulfing Candlestick" pattern at the end of last week's trading. The "Bearish Engulfing Candlestick" pattern indicates a further bearish breakdown of the GBP/USD currency pair.

The price of the GBP/USD currency pair has been hovering in the bearish region since the middle of the week. Earlier, the price of the GBP/USD currency pair pulled back towards the bullish region and reached the weekly higher price at the 1.3512 price mark. There was a higher impact of the US Dollar Index on the GBP/USD currency, and a strengthening of the US Dollar Index will push the price of the GBP/USD currency pair towards the 1.3400 price region.

Name: GBPUSDH4macd.png Views: 80 Size: 45.4 KB Name: GBPUSDH4.png Views: 82 Size: 47.6 KB

From the technical perspective, the price of the GBP/USD currency was entirely in the bearish trend at the end of last week's trading session. In the 4-hour time frame, the price of the GBP/USD pair formed a solo directional trend towards the bearish region, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bearish divergences in the 4-hour chart.

The retail sales figures for the UK were published last Friday, and retail sales increased by 0.08%, which was better than expected. Positive data on the GBP currency pulled the price of the GBP/USD currency pair towards the bullish region. The price of the GBP/USD currency pair formed a strong support line at the 1.3352 price mark, and the price of the GBP/USD currency pair was rejected by the weekly support line of 1.3352. After breaking the support line of 1.3352, the price of the GBP/USD made a strong bullish region, and the price of the GBP/USD pair reached the weekly higher price at the 1.3512 mark.

Name: GBPUSDDailymacd.png Views: 81 Size: 52.4 KB Name: GOLDDaily.png Views: 80 Size: 46.5 KB

That said, the price of the GBP/USD was entirely in the bearish trend in the daily time frame, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bearish divergences in the daily chart. On the other hand, the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Averages indicate the price of the GBP/USD currency pair towards the bullish region. A break of the 1.3352 support line pushes the price of the GBP/USD currency pair towards the 1.3200 price region. Also, the strengthening of the US Dollar Index creates extra bearish pressure on the GBP/USD pair, and it will create a solid bearish region around the 1.3100 price mark. So, overall, I am looking forward to a potential selling opportunity on the GBP/USD currency pair for a long-term trading plan, and the price of the GBP/USD currency pair should be trading below the 1.3200 price mark soon.

That's all from the center. Thanks for staying with me.

Approved

7. 5 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Anatoli Damien (21-11-2021), PriZZo (21-11-2021), Unregistered (3)

8. #5574 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    583 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,714 Times in 252 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    GBP/USD Outlook

As of now, all layouts are selling for a minimum of 1.3393. The most reliable way to determine where they will go if they fall below 1.3350 is to look at where there was interest in selling in a monthly option contract. This is to look at where they bought call options. Additionally, the lowest call levels in this contract are 1.33 and 1.3270. There is no interest in selling below these levels, so for a start, we can anticipate a decline between 1.33 and 1.3250.
    In terms of technology, things aren't looking too promising for bears at the moment. Since I am not interested in selling my current pair, I will remain neutral for the time being. I am prepared to sell towards 1.3360 within today's trading session if they break below the key support level at 1.3400, since I believe it will be possible to quickly and surely gain 30-40 points there.
    Additionally, since the opening of the market on Monday, there have been sharp changes in the market. Even so, I do not exclude the possibility of growth since we both respect the support at 1.3400.

Name: Screenshot_20211121_113622_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg Views: 48 Size: 738.8 KB

At the current price, I believe the pair has failed to hit the target in the south, so you should not buy at this time. According to my understanding, you assess the exchange's number of contracts? There are, however, a number of sellers on the exchange. In addition, I still have levels that are marked on the chart with lines based on technical analysis.
    There are targets for H4 at 1.3380 and 1.3330. Nevertheless, resistance is located at 1.3515. Following his intervention, sales resumed. Furthermore, I do not intend to buy on Monday. This is too early.

Name: Screenshot_20211121_113650_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg Views: 50 Size: 677.2 KB

On the daily chart, you can see the following image.
    The couple does not appear to be able to make it to the destination. Nevertheless, we know what couples are capable of. A number of figures will pass by and say hello. At this stage, it would be premature to invest. I need confirmation before investing.

Rejected

9. #5575 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

NOOTHING is on a distinguished road NOOTHING's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    GBPUSD PAIR ANALYSIS

Hello my all friends good morning a review of the GBPUSD price movement from the beginning of the market opening last week, starting with a bullish movement from November 15, 2021 to November 18, 2021, which indicated an upward correction. On Friday last week, it opened at a price level of 1.3491 and closed lower with a market closing price at a price level of 1.3439. We can see in the Daily time frame, the last formed candlestick is a bearish candlestick which has more sellers than buyers. I suspect a price decline in trading on Friday 19 November 2021 because on TF Daily the price was unable to close positions above the 5/10 MA line (yellow color) which formed a sell,
    Name: Screenshot20211121060419300x600.jpg Views: 47 Size: 44.6 KB

For next week,
    I plan to open short positions based on 2 reasons. The first reason is that on the H4 time frame there has been a strong sell-direction candlestick with a long body indicating the sellers strength is more dominant than the buyers, followed by a sell reentry setup where the price pulls back in the 5/10 high MA line area (yellow color). If we look at the smaller TF, namely the H1 bullish candlestick, it is unable to cross the 200 MA line (pink) as a strong resistance. Then the reason the two price positions are closed below the 50 MA line. In my opinion, it is not too late to open a sell position because the price has not gone too far to run down about 33 pips from the nearest resistance area because the take profit target is quite far away, namely at the price level of 1.3320. As for the stop loss, I place it at the price level of 1.3500 or coincide with the upper line of the Bollinger Bands (white). In my opinion, the risk-reward ratio obtained is 1:2 ideal as long as it does not shift the position of SL or TP.
    Name: Screenshot20211121060718300x600.jpg Views: 48 Size: 45.3 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

10. #5576 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

Harper will become famous soon enough Harper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    GBP/USD TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

I am looking at GBP/USD chart; the price was falling to 1.33680, and last week's price grew up, but as you can see, the 1.3500 level remains resistant. It shows that your weight is almost depleted and ready to slim down. If it breaks below the weekly low, I think we can continue to head towards 1.3000, which seems more likely at the moment. If it recovers, the currency should break the 1.3600 level for a long time. All this depends on the US dollar.
    The third week in a row GBP/USD rally supported the current closing trend and closed at 1.3400 above the main weekly psychological level. As price action continues to trade within the downtrend channel range, these moves may provide additional support and resistance areas. The stock is currently trading below the 50-day simple moving average and the Ichimoku cloud line. However, after the "death cross" formation during the day, GBP/USD continued to decline and pushed the price to support the 1.3200 trend lines. Currently, the major support and resistance levels lie between the upper and lower limits of the channel, as mentioned above at 1.3200 and 1.3600. Both levels are crucial for further price movement. After breaking anyone, the price will fall or grow sharply.

TRADING RECOMMENDATIONS
    SUPPORT LEVELS; 1.34200, 1.336700, 1.33200, 1.32800, 1.32100
    RESISTANCE LEVELS; 1.34600, 1.35000, 1.35600, 1.36200, 1.36900

GBP/USD DAILY TIMEFRAME CHART

Name: GBPUSDDaily.png Views: 44 Size: 75.7 KB

INDICATORS LIST;
    20-SMA, 50-SMA, 100-SMA, 200-SMA, Standard Deviation (20)
    Ichimoku Kinko Hyo (9, 26, 52)), RSI (14), MACD (5, 3, 3),

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

11. #5577 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

CelestineJones03 is a jewel in the rough CelestineJones03 is a jewel in the rough CelestineJones03 is a jewel in the rough CelestineJones03's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good day to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Lets talk about the pound/dollar currency pair:

The pound did not trade badly during the previous week, with simply a spread decrease. The trading range is limited by the levels 1.3400 - 1.3500 in terms of technical analysis; a breakdown of these levels will reveal the pair's future direction. We are hoping for a retest of the 1.3350 support level, at which point purchasing can be considered. The ascending channel's lower border is now supporting the bulls. In the event of further growth, selling will be possible in the zone of 1.3550-1.3600.

Have a profitable day everybody!

Name: image_4970777.png Views: 51 Size: 43.3 KB

12. #5578 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Bree09 is a jewel in the rough Bree09 is a jewel in the rough Bree09 is a jewel in the rough Bree09 is a jewel in the rough Bree09's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    A pleasant day to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Analysis for the pound/dollar currency pair:

An inclined line was drawn on the past four-hour chart, underneath the price traded downward for quite some time. Following the breakdown of the inclined line, the price has formed an ascending price channel and is now trading within it. Previously, a rebound was expected from the upper border of the price channel from the level of 1.3520. The first red downward candlestick was formed and a rebound occurred from the resistance line. This was a strong sell signal, indicating a possible decline to the lower border of the ascending price channel as a downward correction. The expected decline to the level of 1.3440 or 1.3430 fully coincided.

Name: image_4962333.png Views: 50 Size: 34.4 KB

If we look at the current picture, it can be seen that the price fell even to the level of 1.3410. However, the bears lacked enough strength to reach the level of 1.3400. Such flights happen very often on Friday since the price strongly rebounded upward after a strong fall.

Name: image_4970847.png Views: 29 Size: 32.0 KB

13. #5579 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

SnackLoverTanie has a spectacular aura about SnackLoverTanie has a spectacular aura about SnackLoverTanie has a spectacular aura about SnackLoverTanie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning! The following are the best positions in GBP/USD today:
    Name: screenshot-1.gif Views: 32 Size: 20.8 KB
    Daily chart (D1):
    Buy from the level of 1.3982 and up, or sell from the level of 1.3352 and down.
    Name: screenshot-2.gif Views: 32 Size: 19.0 KB
    Four-hour chart (H4):
    Open long positions from 1.3814, or open short positions from 1.3352.
    Name: screenshot-3.gif Views: 32 Size: 22.6 KB
    Hourly chart (H1):
    Enter the market by setting up a long position from 1.3513 upwards, or by a short position from 1.3396 downwards. However, they should be opened only at the closing of the hourly candle, otherwise, profit may be reduced, while expenses will increase.

For longs, stop loss should be at 1.3413, while profit is at 1.3813.
    For shorts, stop loss is at 1.3496, while profit is at 1.3096.

14. #5580 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

PIPS TRADERS has much to be proud of PIPS TRADERS has much to be proud of PIPS TRADERS has much to be proud of PIPS TRADERS has much to be proud of PIPS TRADERS has much to be proud of PIPS TRADERS has much to be proud of PIPS TRADERS has much to be proud of PIPS TRADERS has much to be proud of PIPS TRADERS has much to be proud of PIPS TRADERS's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    563 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 140 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    GBPUSD TF WEEKLY

On the weekly time frame, we saw in last weeks trading that GBPUSD was about to go up but because there was a supply area that was blocking it, the increase that occurred in GBPUSD was apparently limited and now it tends to go down again. In general, actually GBPUSD in weekly TF is still in a bullish trend, we can see this from the movement of GBPUSD which is currently moving above the MA200, but if you look at the candles formed in the last few weeks, it seems that in the weekly TF GBPUSD is still will go down.
    Name: 1588173212.jpg Views: 33 Size: 43.2 KB

GBPUSD TF DAILY

On the daily time frame it seems that GBPUSD has managed to form a new supply area, namely the supply area around the price of 1.3459 and if this supply area cannot be penetrated by GBPUSD, then there is a possibility that GBPUSD will decline again, but if it manages to penetrate the area this supply, it is possible that GBPUSD will go to the resistance area at 1.3605.
    Name: 425292154.jpg Views: 34 Size: 46.8 KB

GBPUSD TF H4

Now if you look at the pattern formed by GBPUSD, there is a possibility that GBPUSD will fall again, therefore I think the sell option on GBPUSD is more feasible for us to consider. The alternative that we can do is that we can sell GBPUSD at the current price with our stop loss at 1.3527 while for take profit we can put it around 1.3397.
    Name: 1007617599.jpg Views: 34 Size: 57.0 KB

So, my dear friends, I hope you guys liked this post and analysis of mine and you will open your trade according to my experience. I am sure And I have good experience with GBPUSD you guys know friends.

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 558 of 653 553 556 557 558 559 560 563

Subscribed to this Thread : 18