Page 940 of 940 935 938 939 940
Results 9,391 to 9,399 of 9399

Thread: EUR/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2022-01-24   04:22
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  672 USD

Daily time frame analysis:
    Hello my all friends good morning the EUR/USD market last week was still experiencing a bearish movement as a resistance from the previous weeks bullish trend. Until now, the bearish movement of the EUR/USD currency pair managed to leave the previous weeks highest level at 1.1483. When this live trading discussion was updated, the EUR/USD price position was still running around the 1.1335 level. The movement of the EUR/USD currency pair for the last few weeks is still in a bullish condition and last week reversed downwards. The EUR/USD currency pair is estimated to have the potential to return to a bearish move and for this weeks trading, the market may still be under the control of sellers who are trying to push prices to lower levels. If this attempt is successful, the EUR/USD currency pair has a better chance of aiming for the next bearish target at the level of 1.1200, but if it fails, then the price will move bullish again to the level of 1.1450.
    Attachment 456911
    H4 time frame analysis:
    On the price will be corrected first at the level of 1.1330 on the red line indicator, which is also approaching the 200 moving average indicator. Later here, I will wait for the price to move where it can go up again or break the indicator. With the possibility that if the indicator breaks down and moreover has broken through the previous support, namely at the level of 1.1310, my prediction is that the price will move down with a target at the level of 1.1270 because this is the support area that I saw on H4 time frame the check indicator itself crossed and I think it is still going strong again.
    Attachment 456914

The attachment
    2022-01-20   12:01
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  16270 USD

The euro/dollar pair needs a slight increase to the level of 1.1385 to complete its upward pullback. Today, I expect the quotes to advance to the 1.1385 mark and then turn around. The pair is currently trading at 1.1355.
    According to the M15 chart, the lower level is 1.1340. Bulls will hardly enable the price to fall below this level, as well as not break the pairs upward movement. The Stochastic indicator on H1 is above the level of 80.
    Nevertheless, I think it's still too early for the price to go down as the MACD indicator on M15 still provides us with bullish signals. The Stochastic indicator on the M15 chart is currently pointing downwards, and the M15 wave has gone down. Thus, I doubt the price will slide below 1.1340. I am going to open a short position at the level of 1.1385.

The attachment
    2022-01-19   16:53
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  672 USD

EUR/USD H4 time frame analysis:

Hello my all friends good night EUR/USD pair, which since Monday is still moving in a downtrend phase and last night the downward movement looked quite strong. According to the H4 time frame chart below, it can be seen that the downtrend last night was able to go down to 1.1315. Today the price of EUR/USD has risen slightly to the position of 1.1327.The condition of the market that tends to move down indicates the possibility of continued movement in the direction of the downtrend because since last Monday the EUR/USD pair has also moved downwards. So if you look at the market trend conditions on the H4 time frame, my prediction for the EUR/USD pair still has the power to move the price to a lower position. The RSI indicator, which still shows a reading below the 50 level, is a signal of bearish conditions in the EUR/USD market.
    Attachment 455157

EUR/USD M15 analysis:

EUR/USD in my opinion, if I immediately open an sell entry now it feels like it will be floating later, so I will wait for the price to go up until the price is 1.1476 and then I will open sell later, even though in fact my analysis using Stochastic can already be done tonight. Also, its just that the potential for prices to rise again is very large, but if you are ready if you are exposed to floating around 100 pips or more, you can open an entry now, because on the other hand there is an analysis that uses the moving average indicator saying that the trend is now going down because the price has crosses its moving average indicator.
    Attachment 455143

2022-01-20   10:24
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  16503 USD

Hi, everyone!

According to the four-hour chart, the euro/dollar pair completed its bullish correction, which began after the price reached the support level of 1.1320.
    As a result, the pair can reach only the 14-day moving average. It is a good sign for bears and meets our minimum expectations.
    However, I consider the resistance level of 1.1385 as the highest level of the pairs possible upward movement. Given that the market is awaiting the Fed meeting, I think there may be very unreasonable speculative moves in the market. Therefore, this target is still relevant. Nevertheless, I hope that bears will take the lead and drag the euro down so that the price could break through support at around 1.1320 and then head for the support level of 1.1290.
    It can be seen from the trading chart that the pair is moving downwards. The quotes are trading below the lower boundary of the Ichimoku Cloud and still below the 14-day moving average. Besides, the quotes are heading towards the lower band of the TMA indicator. If the pair breaks through this level, it will enter the area of active sales. It means that the pair's decline will only accelerate.
    Fundamentally, the US treasury supports the US dollar as it yields to continue to rise on expectations of the Feds interest rate hikes. Therefore, the most likely scenario suggests a continued downward movement in the euro/dollar pair.

The attachment
    2022-01-24   10:43
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  16885 USD

The euro/dollar pair is testing the 100-day moving average on the 4-hour chart.
    Therefore, it is possible to open short positions at the current levels to reach the resistance line of 1.1379 at the 61.8% Fibonacci level.

However, if the price goes below the 1.1300 mark, purchases will no longer be relevant.
    If the pair can consolidate above 1.1379 today or tomorrow, it will likely continue trading upwards.

In my opinion, the most likely scenario suggests that the pair will resume its decline when the price reaches the level of 1.1379.

The attachment
    2022-01-21   11:31
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  17523 USD

Most trading instruments showed unstable trading activity.
    Attachment 455929
    The EUR/USD pair rushed upwards. However, the commodities market and bitcoin dropped sharply.
    As for the euro/dollar, I expect the pair to grow within the current upward channel. The price may rise again to 1.1385 during the day or even to 1.1400. I consider selling the pair at these levels. The strongest supports are located at 1.1300 and 1.1280, from where the pair received upward momentum during the Asian session.
    Therefore, the pair is unlikely to go below 1.1270. However, if it plunges below 1.1270, it may trigger a lot of buyers stop-loss orders.

The attachment
  2. #9391 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

keepcalm has a reputation beyond repute keepcalm has a reputation beyond repute keepcalm has a reputation beyond repute keepcalm has a reputation beyond repute keepcalm has a reputation beyond repute keepcalm has a reputation beyond repute keepcalm has a reputation beyond repute keepcalm has a reputation beyond repute keepcalm has a reputation beyond repute keepcalm has a reputation beyond repute keepcalm has a reputation beyond repute keepcalm's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1620 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,264 Times in 1,071 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    EUR / USD Technical Analysis

I use EUR / USD for technical and an H4 chart for trading. If we analyze the h4 chart, first, the price broke its downtrend line in the market. After that, the price started moving towards support. It did not violate the support, and the price started moving towards its trend line again and re-joined. After again being out of its trendline in the price, it is again testing the support. The price is currently trying to bounce back below 1.1330, while the USD Index has managed to break above 95.70 and is trying to gain more momentum. If this effort is successful, the dollar index will head towards the 96 levels, which will carry the euro's value.

H4 Chart

Name: EUR  USD.PNG Views: 29 Size: 68.5 KB

The price is currently testing the support at 1.1310. If this test is successful, the price will move to the next support at 1.1280. A break below the 1.1280 support will push the price towards the 1.1240 support. If the price breaks below this level, it will reach the next support at 1.1200. The RSI represents the natural level on the H4 chart, indicating a stable market. On the upside, the previous support at 1.1340 will act as the first resistance for the price. If the price is above this level, it will move towards the resistance at 1.1385. A successful test of the 1.1385 resistance will propel the price higher towards the 1.1420 resistance. If the price rises above 1.142, it will move towards the next level of 1.1445. If the price goes out of this support, the price may decrease.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

3. 5 users say Thank You to keepcalm for this useful post.

Helsinki (Today), Honey Bee (Today), Mister Lee (Today), Sahil Fx (Today), TeraBaapAaya (Today)

4. #9392 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

meraLOveH has a reputation beyond repute meraLOveH has a reputation beyond repute meraLOveH has a reputation beyond repute meraLOveH has a reputation beyond repute meraLOveH has a reputation beyond repute meraLOveH has a reputation beyond repute meraLOveH has a reputation beyond repute meraLOveH has a reputation beyond repute meraLOveH has a reputation beyond repute meraLOveH has a reputation beyond repute meraLOveH has a reputation beyond repute meraLOveH's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1048 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 Times in 236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    How are you? I hope that everyone on this forum is feeling better. This week, I am sharing my euro analysis. Let's start the today's topic. Euro, after reaching a local high at around 1.1480 last week, began to decline, could not return to the growth path contrary to expectations. Since the last review, the pair continued its downward movement, broke through the support at 1.1368, and subsequently began to consolidate under the pivot level 1.1336, where it is currently trading.

Name: eurusd-h1-1-1643016569-01.jpeg Views: 26 Size: 238.0 KB

The signal area was violated, and it finally passed at this moment. This gives a signal to turn the current priority direction into a downtrend, in addition, a position in the red zone of the super trend indicates seller dominance, which increases the likelihood of a continuation of the decline to a new local low.

Name: eurusd-h1-2-1643016600-01.jpeg Views: 26 Size: 213.2 KB

The pair is now trading near the session lows while fluctuating in a flat corridor. If the price remains at the current price level, then after this flat is over, we can expect a further decline within the framework of a new push wave. Meanwhile, the price is likely to repeatedly test the resistance at 1.1336 before, and a break below this resistance will be crucial for the implementation of the scenario. After a successful rebound, we should expect a move towards the target area between 1.1230-1.1195.

A signal to cancel this situation would be a break of the resistance at 1.1336 and a break of the pivot level at 1.1368. Thanks to everyone.

STAY HOME , STAY SAFE

Approved

5. 6 users say Thank You to meraLOveH for this useful post.

Fridge (Today), Helsinki (Today), Honey Bee (Today), Mister Lee (Today), Sahil Fx (Today), TeraBaapAaya (Today)

6. #9393 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Ddx Father 4x is a splendid one to behold Ddx Father 4x is a splendid one to behold Ddx Father 4x is a splendid one to behold Ddx Father 4x is a splendid one to behold Ddx Father 4x is a splendid one to behold Ddx Father 4x is a splendid one to behold Ddx Father 4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    172 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 Times in 137 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    ANALYSIS FOR EUR USD:
    The beginning of the week is observed by the continuation of the lateral movement within 1.1300-1.1360, which, in principle, is expected after the previous three days. I suppose that for another day or two the price will be in this range, which, in principle, can be used. It is planned that today the price will return to the area of ​​1.1350, after which we will most likely turn south again. As a result, I expect the exit from this channel to the north, but it will already be seen later, in fact.

Name: Screenshot_20220124_174751.jpg Views: 26 Size: 342.6 KB

Growth from the current level is possible up to 1.1360, since the upper limit of the horizontal channel 1.1280-1.1360 passes there. After that, it is likely to decline to the lower boundary of this channel 1.1280. Nevertheless, a test from the current level of the upper border is not mandatory, and therefore there is a risk of losing on purchases if the price continues to decline in the direction of 1.1280. But breaking through 1.1280 is a big question. In fact, this could happen if the Fed raises the interest rate as early as this month, which is possible, but not everyone believes in it. At least until Thursday, I expect that the quotes will remain in the range of 1.1280-1.1360 and then everything depends on the regulator.

If we follow the technical analysis, then we see that from the moment when the buyers could not get the euro at a price of 1.1500 (having reached the level of 1.1482), sales began. Today, not a bad support level of 1.1300 has formed. In fact, it will be possible to expect another wave of the northern correction and lets go to fix/update new local laws at 1.1300. Only if the price of the euro fixes above 1.1368, we will receive the first signals of the souths cancellation.

Name: Screenshot_20220124_174742.jpg Views: 26 Size: 324.9 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. 6 users say Thank You to Ddx Father 4x for this useful post.

Helsinki (Today), Honey Bee (Today), IFX VLadimir (Today), Mister Lee (Today), Sahil Fx (Today), TeraBaapAaya (Today)

8. #9394 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

IFX VLadimir has a brilliant future IFX VLadimir has a brilliant future IFX VLadimir has a brilliant future IFX VLadimir has a brilliant future IFX VLadimir has a brilliant future IFX VLadimir has a brilliant future IFX VLadimir has a brilliant future IFX VLadimir has a brilliant future IFX VLadimir has a brilliant future IFX VLadimir has a brilliant future IFX VLadimir has a brilliant future IFX VLadimir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    672 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 213 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Eur Usd Technical Analysis:

The daily chart of the euro/dollar pair, supported by the Bollinger indicator, shows that price deviations have noticeably narrowed, which is also emphasized by the narrowing of the Bollinger indicator bands, which limits the movement of the pairs quotes. At the moment, we see that the price has stopped at 1.1290 on the approaches to the upper border of the Bollinger bands indicator bands, which is currently also strengthened by the moving average line of the range. But taking into account the fact that a little higher we have a resistance level of 1.1280. repeatedly confirmed by the tops of daily candles, I think that the bulls are striving, at least, here. Thus, I suppose that in the process of testing the moving average line MA55, the pair can hook the level of 1.1260, from where it will start to fight back and start a new decline, with an eye first to the support level of 1.1250.

Name: d1d1d1.png Views: 20 Size: 44.1 KB

The previous daily candle closed in a northerly direction. My forecast for the EUR/USD pair. The current candle on the daily chart is south, on the fifteen minute chart it is south. If the price fixes on the hourly chart above the level of 1.1240, I expect continued growth to 1.1305 and above. If the price breaks through and fixes on the hourly chart below the level of 1.1310, where it is possible and there will be a movement to the south, I am waiting for the pair to be sold down to levels up to 1.1305 and below.

9. 4 users say Thank You to IFX VLadimir for this useful post.

Helsinki (Today), Honey Bee (Today), Sahil Fx (Today), TeraBaapAaya (Today)

10. #9395 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Helsinki has a reputation beyond repute Helsinki has a reputation beyond repute Helsinki has a reputation beyond repute Helsinki has a reputation beyond repute Helsinki has a reputation beyond repute Helsinki has a reputation beyond repute Helsinki has a reputation beyond repute Helsinki has a reputation beyond repute Helsinki has a reputation beyond repute Helsinki has a reputation beyond repute Helsinki has a reputation beyond repute Helsinki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4650 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,334 Times in 597 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    H4 Technical Analysis

During the H4 time frame, the EUR/USD price position appears to be falling below the upward trend line, as its 4-hour candlestick successfully crossed the 1.1300 area. Now the bearish support of 1.12775 may be the first target. Then their lower limits are close to the 1.1235 and 1.1190 marks. Furthermore, from a technical point of view, I can say that its price can move towards the downside, as the SMA lines are well above the current price movement.

Name: EURUSDH4.png Views: 20 Size: 29.8 KB

That will help the price of EUR/USD to fall near 1.1275 to 1.1235, which may create further selling pressure. However, after breaking below from these demand areas, further bearish movement will open towards the 1.1200-1.1190 mark. I will tell you some trading plans for this in a lower time frame.

H1 Technical Analysis

During the H1 time frame, the EUR/USD rate holds the 50 SMA line as a moving resistance, as it moves above the current price with a significant deviation. As such, I speculate that the buy trade could be risky as long as the 50 SMA line continues to act as dynamic resistance to the price. At the same time, daily closures in the range of 1.1300 to 1.1275 indicate the seller's potential for this week.

Name: EURUSDH1.png Views: 22 Size: 25.8 KB

The trading plan for EUR/USD is that after the price falls below 1.1280-75, we can open the trade for sale, then the target of 30 to 50 pips can be profitable in the support area 1.1240-35. A substitute scenario is if the price goes above 1.1300-20, buyer dominance may increase. And, to avoid unexpected losses, we should use the correct stop loss in our positions. Also, the stochastic indicator is in the oversold zone, and a bullish correction can expect, in which we can find the best sell trading option for the EUR/USD pair.

Approved

11. 4 users say Thank You to Helsinki for this useful post.

Honey Bee (Today), keepcalm (Today), Sahil Fx (Today), TeraBaapAaya (Today)

12. #9396 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

AU51251 is a splendid one to behold AU51251 is a splendid one to behold AU51251 is a splendid one to behold AU51251 is a splendid one to behold AU51251 is a splendid one to behold AU51251 is a splendid one to behold AU51251's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    273 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EURUSD Price Technical Analysis

Before the positive trend continues, the price may retest the previous low of $1.11. The upward trend could run into resistance at $1.13, $1.15, and $1.16. Support levels of $1.11, 41.09, and $1.07 may be found below the present price.

Daily Chart

On the daily chart, the EURUSD is in a bearish trend. On November 24, the currency pair found support at $1.11. The bullish movement was sparked with the formation of a bullish engulfing candle. The $1.13 price barrier was broken to the upside, and the price is now facing $1.15 resistance. A new chart pattern appeared in the evening, indicating that sellers' pressure is increasing. At $1.13, the price dropped below the confluence.

Name: IMG_20220124_201617.png Views: 19 Size: 147.2 KB

EURUSD cost is presently exchanging underneath the 9 time frames EMA and 21 periods EMA which show that bears' force is expanding. The overall strength record period 14 is under 50 levels and the sign lines pointing down show a negative course. The cost may retest the past low of $1.11 before the bullish pattern proceed. Bullish patterns might experience obstruction at $1.13, $1.15, and $1.16 levels. Underneath the current cost is $1.11, 41.09, and $1.07 support levels.

4_Hour Chart

EURUSD is negative on the daily chart. Last week, the price fluctuated between $1.38 and $1.11, with resistance at $1.38 and support at $1.11. On January 22, a bullish breakout occurred at the $1.38 resistance level, and the price rose to $1.15. Bears blocked the bullish movement before it reached the mark, and the price is currently dropping towards the previous low.

Name: IMG_20220124_202609.png Views: 19 Size: 149.5 KB

The 9-period and 21-period exponential moving averages are both below the EURUSD. The period 14 relative strength index is below 40, and the signal lines are pointing down, indicating a sell signal.

AU51251 ✔✔

13. 4 users say Thank You to AU51251 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (Today), keepcalm (Today), Sahil Fx (Today), TeraBaapAaya (Today)

14. #9397 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11993 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,316 Times in 8,855 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    D1 TIME FRAME TECHNICAL OUTLOOK:

EURUSD is trading around 1.1320; this sharp drop from the 1.1480 peak area will indicate further decline near 1.1280. The strength of the American index in the first session will add to the negative pressure, and a breach of the 200-SMA line will open the door to 1.1260 if sellers take control of the downtrend line with a 38.3% Fibonacci retracement level near 1.1300 and follow the next descending resistance at 1.1259. Also, when the price drops below 1.1350, it loses its strength after touching the lower support channel 1.1320. Crossing the 20-day SMA confirms a technical improvement, not a reversal. The bearish bias continues; if there is a clear breakout of 1.1285, the next support level to watch is 1.1240 and a crossing of the 50% retracement level at 1.1350 while trading below the MACD mid-line will also break the next downtrend indicates a firm commitment. The barrier line is 1.1255. Currently, the pair is trading below 1.1320 support, and the crossover is a simple moving average. On the upside, the pair faces resistance near the 1.1370 and 1.1380 levels, and when these levels are covered, the buyer's strength will be restored to the 1.1550 month top.

Name: SAVE_20220124_204422.jpg Views: 19 Size: 156.0 KB

H4 TIME FRAME TECHNICAL OUTLOOK:

During the H4 time frame chart, the massive bearish movements form a bearish base and regain an inverse head and shoulder pattern that will cover the possible descending area around 1.1290. If the US economic events reverse the trend and rescue the resistance above the 100-SMA, the following scenario will show the bullish gap at 1.1380. On the downside, sellers are waiting for a break of 1.1300 and then taking an additional risk for the 1.1250 revolution and then buyers may take longer to break the breakout event point near 1.1200. After that, the reversible pullback convergence will control until 1.1400 and then climb to the top at 1.1500. Traders need to confirm this week's trend and then take the next move in the 1.1250-1.1500 range.

Name: SAVE_20220124_204428.jpg Views: 18 Size: 197.9 KB
    LATEST UPDATE
    HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15172538

Approved

15. 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

keepcalm (Today), Sahil Fx (Today), TeraBaapAaya (Today)

16. #9398 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Ali0011 is on a distinguished road Ali0011's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EUR/USD
    sometimes I dont see trends, so its like who draws here. Everyone has their trading approach, so opinions differ accordingly.
    In the euro/dollar situation, I do not plan to sell, as it turns out according to your analysis. Perhaps I am mistaken, this is not an exception, but on the contrary, I want to try to buy and, fortunately, there is very little left before I do it. The only thing is that with the run of the pair it becomes more and more modest and although on Friday we were able to see an intraday range of almost 60 points, on Monday it is not a fact that we will repeat this.

It also becomes more difficult to look for zigzags in the pair within the day, so I had to switch to M30. Here it turns out that on Friday the price was able to consolidate above the resistance of the indicator, which is located at 1.1348. This is my signal, albeit weak, that it is possible to increase quotes. Of course, in this case, the breakdown of the low, and this is 1.1301, will mean the cancellation of expectations.
    Name: image_5124768.png Views: 17 Size: 33.7 KB
    The chart shows the passage of the trend line, which was built on the daily timeframe. According to the fibo grid, the retracement level 50 looks good for opening an order, but here I would even take a range of 1.1330 - 1.1323. It is possible to descend to 1.1315, but the main thing is without interruption 1.1301. I plan to buy in the indicated range to work out the reference point 161.8 on the fibo grid, which is 1.1380. Let's see what happens... Have a
    nice day!

17. 3 users say Thank You to Ali0011 for this useful post.

Sahil Fx (Today), Skull999 (Today), TeraBaapAaya (Today)

18. #9399 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2184 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 359 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Daily Time chart outlook

On the daily chart of EURUSD, the price has been drifting around at 1.1315 in a bearish trajectory. Despite the simple moving average SMA of EURUSD crossing over the mid-Bollinger band at 1.1345, crossing over the 50-day SMA at 1.1310, and still appearing to drift around the support area, the trend may change at some point down the road. The 100, 200, and 50-day SMAs are falling despite the upward trend initiated by one of the highest peaks of 1.2249 reached in March 2016.

According to the Bollinger bands showing low volatility, the pair is at 1.1245 and 1.1447, respectively. Furthermore, the oscillators do not seem to have guiding forces, which indicates that momentum has slowed down. As can be seen from the MACD indicator and the RSI indicator, we are close to neutral territory, while the stochastic percent %K indicator, which is oversold and does not indicate a movement, is approaching the neutral region.

The sellers could envisage a more substantial support zone that will prevent the price from reaching the nearby lows of 1.1220 and 1.1235. In May 2020, the price of the EUR/USD could likely fall below 1.1136-1.1210, triggering a decline and leading to the ultimate collapse of the support foundation. Alternatively, if the 1.1170 trough fails to mitigate the snowballing effects of negative trends, the price could fall below the support level that has been holding since April/May 2020.

To reach the upper Bollinger band at 1.1452, which straddles the 100-day SMA at 1.1485, the buyers will have to cross the handles at 1.1405 and the mid-Bollinger band at 1.1340. If the price breaches 1.1495 and moves past the significant resistance obstacle, there will be tremendous upward pressure as the price breaks 1.1550 and 1.1555. The overall trend is still negative when looking at the EURUSD broader scale. The pair is trading below the hundred-day moving average SMA, and resistance is between 1.1555 and 1.1550. If the currency pair manages to break up or below the psychologically significant hurdle of 1.1410, an upward breakout will likely repair the sideways trend.

Name: eurusd.png Views: 16 Size: 47.4 KB
    🙏If you have an idea that helps me provide a better analysis, I will be happy to write in the comments🙏
    ❤️Please, support this idea with a like and comment!❤️

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 940 of 940 935 938 939 940

Subscribed to this Thread : 30