InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 3 4 5

Thread: Game addiction

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2020-08-01   17:57
    Best answer #1

Video game addiction, also known as gaming disorder or internet gaming disorder, is generally defined as the problematic, compulsive use of video games that results in significant impairment to an individual's ability to function in various life domains over a prolonged period of time. This and associated concepts have been the subject of considerable research, debate, and discussion among experts in several disciplines and has generated controversy within the medical, scientific, and gaming communities. Such disorders can be diagnosed when an individual engages in gaming activities at the cost of fulfilling daily responsibilities or pursuing other interests without regard for the negative consequences
    The World Health Organization included gaming disorder in the 11th revision of its International Statistical Classification of Diseases.[2][3] The American Psychiatric Association (APA), while stating there is insufficient evidence for the inclusion of Internet gaming disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders in 2013, considered it worthy of further study.[4]
    Controversy around the diagnosis includes whether the disorder is a separate clinical entity or a manifestation of underlying psychiatric disorders. Research has approached the question from a variety of viewpoints, with no universally standardized or agreed definitions, leading to difficulties in developing evidence-based recommendations

2018-08-28   13:13
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  27 USD

As there are many children and students who are addicted of the game on their pc And mobiles as well. So is this is good for those students about their future. Thanks

2019-03-09   18:33
    Best answer #3

I have played lots of games in my life. Still i am playing some games because i have little bit of addiction in games now. I am playing racing games like need for speed rival, need for speed run, Dirt, Drift , shift.It's true that playing games in student life is enjoying but some of us who acutlly get over addicted into games which killed our valuable time which will impact later on.I can remember i played ninza , mostofa , neo-geo games in my student life which was really classic time which is unforgettable moment.

2019-03-10   02:20
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  0 USD

game addiction,one of the habbit of many children,or even teenagers,not only on a particular country but even around the world.there's a lot of game,but if you hear a game addiction now,first will come with your mind is the high technology,examples of this is android phones,tablets,psp,laptop and pc.for me game addiction is really bad specially on our health,specially on the eyes,spending a lot of times playing a games in front the screen of a gadget with a high brightness can harm and damage the cornea of our eyes,symptoms of this is headache and blurry visible of your eyes,that can caused to blindness.note this is not only my opinion,it's according to the health experts.limits your selfs using gadgets.

2. #41 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

tablecurt will become famous soon enough tablecurt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Parents should supervise the amount of time the children can spend on pc and mobile.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #42 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

tenantden is an unknown quantity at this point tenantden's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Tenant Screening Services

TenantDen is an advanced property management solution that allows property managers and owners to market, automate, and manage tasks related to their apartments, residential properties, commercial property, student housing, or other property.

4. #43 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

AngelSwift is an unknown quantity at this point AngelSwift's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I overcame it, I used to play it day and night and it was really bad for my eyes and health. Then I realize there are just much more in life than this so I completely stopped now.
    Better Job, Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about teaching in China.

Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 3 4 5