InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Mac vs. Windows

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: Mac vs. Windows

Well it depends on individual choice and preference only. I personally like windows operating system rather than MAC, because there are various choices and more softwares comparative to limited MAC options.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8202 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,222 Times in 7,175 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: Mac vs. Windows

windows is much popular because we can use this operating system with a clone machine easily and most flexibility and user friendly. But it is very much true that MAC system works perfect in MAC machine and that is very much costly than normal desktop machine. Apple is a Brand and they having high quality product and their operation system is much faster and much flexible. Those who are using Mac OS they will never come to windows.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

JonhG is an unknown quantity at this point JonhG's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am a Mac fan, but I agree that it is too expensive for many. The price, compared to laptops on Windows, is too high, but I think that it is worth it, especially if you buy it for specific purposes (programming, video editing, eth).

4. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JonhG     
    I am a Mac fan, but I agree that it is too expensive for many. The price, compared to laptops on Windows, is too high, but I think that it is worth it, especially if you buy it for specific purposes (programming, video editing, eth).
    I think for a businessman like you Sir, they (community) will prefer to choose Mac system but for a gamer, rendering, programming, architecture and many more will prefer to build their own pc component. These community is not play the game, they use it for looking for big money. They can make big money from their pc, more high specification of their computer, more genius their brain, they can earn much money.

5. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

RoseDream is an unknown quantity at this point RoseDream's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

6. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

ondi89 will become famous soon enough ondi89 will become famous soon enough ondi89's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    52 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    for a year in forex trading I only use android smartphone, if there is time to spare I will learn trading forex using a computer. since I never use mac so to facilitate my learning, i just use windows compared to mac

7. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Khawar323 is a jewel in the rough Khawar323 is a jewel in the rough Khawar323 is a jewel in the rough Khawar323's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    ive used both operating systems intensively
    generally speaking windows before "windows 10" was just bad - had many issues but windows 10 is really great

ive used windows 10 for years and am using macOS Mojave right now (have used sierra, high sierra too).

to compare two different operating systems you have to also account what you are benchmarking the operating systems against, meaning, e.g. if you want an OS to play games mac is not an option so it depends

im a student and programmer, i use mac for daily tasks like browsing and watching movies and its great in that it can also play some games too, it is secure and gives great battery life but windows on the other hand is more flexible and has better 3rd part software support and app base (mostly commonly apps are for windows - mac ones are sometimes hard to find)

so it totally depends on what you are looking for - both OS are great but for me macOS is better

8. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    341 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Windows is good, i prefer to choose and instal Windows on my computer, it is good because we can search for many application that exists on the market. I suggest to buy Original Windows than buy the illegal Windows because if we buy the fake windows or we can call it as illegal, we can't direct upload and sometimes there is a problem with the system while there is upgrade some program.

9. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Cheathiel is an unknown quantity at this point Cheathiel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    What about Linux fans ? But from those 2 I would say for grunt home PC works you really should stay with Windows, if you go for some computer conference you really need to go go for the Mac, that's for sure, there is no other way or solution about that.

10. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Mark79Williams is an unknown quantity at this point Mark79Williams's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.Amazing content you published on your blog post.ACDSee Photo Studio Crack. Thanks for sharing this!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark79Williams For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open