InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 550 1 2 3 6

Thread: fadila's - Trading journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14121 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,912 Times in 3,451 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 8

Default fadila's - Trading journal

Hello, everybody, this is going to be my trading journal, I will trade exclusively on the EURUSD (but I will share my opinion about other pairs too), and I will not be using stop loss, I already made my first trades yesterday after I received the bonus , I will be updating everything going on the account here, I will be happy to receive your advice and guidance, So do not hesitate
    There will be no specific strategy for trading, but mostly I will use chart patterns, candles patterns and some harmonic.

thank you mt5 :luvmt5:and good luck to you all

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Ok I've been waiting for the Euro/USD to break the red trend to make sure of the end of the correction, now I open a sell position and my target is 1.1526

There was one problem ... it took me about a minute and a half so I could open the trade
    Can anyone explain to me why this happened

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Ok, I opened another position, and I modified the previous order target to a new target (1.1489)
    maybe I will stay in the trades until the MACD gives me the exit signal (which will be a divergence)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Malik Basit is a glorious beacon of light Malik Basit is a glorious beacon of light Malik Basit is a glorious beacon of light Malik Basit is a glorious beacon of light Malik Basit is a glorious beacon of light Malik Basit is a glorious beacon of light Malik Basit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    211 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Welcome to this unique place of learning and developing trading skills. I see your trading results which are good so far i hope you will continue this trend in future. I know you post your results to keep the records of trading and teach other traders, not for showoff that how much you made profit. Eur/Usd is already fall in this session and i think now its time for some recovery. If your TP not hit yet then i think you can close your all sell positions manually because i don't think that this pair will fall more. If you want to wait then you should move your SL to lock your profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 18 users say Thank You to Malik Basit for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (20-06-2018), Bobby brown (19-06-2018), fadilah (19-06-2018), I'm Trader (19-06-2018), Pakeeza (12-07-2020), Pops (30-07-2019), Simply (07-11-2019), wise-man (19-06-2018)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    158 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hi fadila welcome to your new thread,looking at your trades you kind of risk so much per and your not making use of stoploss that's very risky, you will need to always put an eye on your trades in other not to lose all your fund to an unaware news.i make use of the same strategy candle stick pattern but i think you have to start making use of stop levels in other not to end up with a bad experience.

5. 15 users say Thank You to Bobby brown for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (20-06-2018), fadilah (20-06-2018), Pakeeza (12-07-2020), Pops (30-07-2019), Simply (07-11-2019), wise-man (19-06-2018)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    556 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 392 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hey fadilah!

A big welcome to this section. Thanks for being very open about your trades. I see you have a good grasp of EURUSD pair and I hope to learn a thing or two.

I think it's dangerous not to use stop loss, but if you've mastered the art, then it's great, just that some wicked swings can have a bad effect on an account without stop loss in place.

In all, I wish you many pips and will visit again to read and contribute to your thread.

Take care!

7. 14 users say Thank You to Mez Da Whiz for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (20-06-2018), fadilah (20-06-2018), I'm Trader (19-06-2018), mkhan0924 (19-06-2018), Pakeeza (12-07-2020), wise-man (19-06-2018)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

mkhan0924 has a spectacular aura about mkhan0924 has a spectacular aura about mkhan0924's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    123 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Welcome to the learning section mate. I hope you will enjoy staying in our precious community. Here many experience traders come to share their knowledge, experience and strategy day by day. So to learn forex you may spend some quality time in our community with some great traders. Moreover I think that we will also get the opportunity to learning something from you. I hope you will update your trading journal regularly to share your experience and knowledge with us. Good luck in trading.

9. 13 users say Thank You to mkhan0924 for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (20-06-2018), Chen-K (12-01-2020), fadilah (20-06-2018), Mez Da Whiz (19-06-2018), Pakeeza (12-07-2020), Simply (07-11-2019), wise-man (19-06-2018)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

marketdean3 will become famous soon enough marketdean3 will become famous soon enough marketdean3's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    52 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    welcome to the trading journal section, mate. you got those first trades right. keep it going. nice thing you joined. that would be an motivation to those of us who have not started our trading journals. wishing you the best in the business.

11. 7 users say Thank You to marketdean3 for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (20-06-2018), fadilah (20-06-2018), Pakeeza (12-07-2020), Simply (07-11-2019), wise-man (19-06-2018)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,602 Times in 973 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fadilah     
    Hello, everybody, this is going to be my trading journal, I will trade exclusively on the EURUSD (but I will share my opinion about other pairs too), and I will not be using stop loss, I already made my first trades yesterday after I received the bonus , I will be updating everything going on the account here, I will be happy to receive your advice and guidance, So do not hesitate
    There will be no specific strategy for trading, but mostly I will use chart patterns, candles patterns and some harmonic.

thank you mt5 :luvmt5:and good luck to you all

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Ok I've been waiting for the Euro/USD to break the red trend to make sure of the end of the correction, now I open a sell position and my target is 1.1526

There was one problem ... it took me about a minute and a half so I could open the trade

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Ok, I opened another position, and I modified the previous order target to a new target (1.1489)
    maybe I will stay in the trades until the MACD gives me the exit signal (which will be a divergence)

first congrats for taking the step to share and open you're work to the others i know it's kind strange at less for me cause i took this today too ^^

well about the eurusd i think it was a nice set up and thinking to exit when the divergence shows up was smart move because the eurusd is on an important levels on the daily time frame geting ready to fly ^^ and the divergence was kinda expected i took my long postion when it apear it's posted on my trading journal you're welcome to come and check from time to time since we both trade eur/usd .....trade wise ^^

13. 12 users say Thank You to wise-man for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (20-06-2018), fadilah (20-06-2018), Mr Pivot (24-07-2018), MR_Alan (22-06-2018), Najia (21-06-2018), Omar012 (22-06-2018), Pakeeza (12-07-2020), saheralialy (22-06-2018), Simply (07-11-2019), The End (22-06-2018)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1306 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 1,181 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    welcome to journal section sis. as i saw you got a good exit plan and the target is below that HL but divergence could reverse price at equal lows or highs so do you have any sl or exit plan in case of that or in case of false prediction?

1. internet connection error
    2. insta server prob..

also it never happened with me when i open trade on laptop, it happens on mobile. so its surely your connection problem.

15. 13 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (20-06-2018), Amjadnawaz671 (03-08-2019), fadilah (20-06-2018), mkhan0924 (20-06-2018), Pakeeza (12-07-2020), Pops (30-07-2019), Simply (07-11-2019), The End (22-06-2018), Unregistered (1)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14121 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,912 Times in 3,451 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Malik Basit     
    Welcome to this unique place of learning and developing trading skills. I see your trading results which are good so far i hope you will continue this trend in future. I know you post your results to keep the records of trading and teach other traders, not for showoff that how much you made profit. Eur/Usd is already fall in this session and i think now its time for some recovery. If your TP not hit yet then i think you can close your all sell positions manually because i don't think that this pair will fall more. If you want to wait then you should move your SL to lock your profit.
    Hey thank you, you were right, do not hesitate to give your valuable opinions, I appreciate that :*

17. 13 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (20-06-2018), Amjadnawaz671 (03-08-2019), anum555 (03-08-2019), hafsa (03-08-2019), mafzaaaaal (03-08-2019), Mr Pivot (24-07-2018), Pakeeza (12-07-2020), rescue1122 (04-06-2021), Simply (07-11-2019)

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3950 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,685 Times in 3,519 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Fadilah you are very welcome, and it's been proven that youvr already a good trader, I guess you are also a price action trader, this is nice ad there are many traders in here like you.
    I really wish you a very successful trading career. And many more green pips.
    So before I forget which bonus were you paid that gives up to 790$, am not trying to be meddling okay.
    You are welcome once again

19. 11 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (20-06-2018), adex19 (20-06-2018), fadilah (20-06-2018), Forex Mate 07 (18-10-2021), Pakeeza (12-07-2020), Simply (07-11-2019)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 550 1 2 3 6

Subscribed to this Thread : 26