InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1108 of 1114 1103 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1113
Results 11,071 to 11,080 of 11139

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

1. #11071 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15358 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,226 Times in 7,008 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Hello, everyone!
    Greetings to traders! I hope that you all are fine today. Today is Wednesday, and it is the middle of the week. This week, we have passed a lot of events, and today we have some significant events for the USD currency. The US Dollar Index reached the multi-week lower price at 93.25 and pulled back towards the bullish region. The price of the US Dollar Index formed a strong support line at 93.25, and the initial support line rejected the price of the US Dollar Index. From the beginning of this week, the price of the US Dollar Index has been hovering towards the bullish region, and events from the US Dollar Index pulled the price of the US Dollar Index to reach above the multi-week higher price at 94.27 price mark. As of writing, the price of the US Dollar Index is trading around the 94.02 price mark.

Closed Trades Update:

The bonus for week-43 & 44 has been credited to our InstaForex Live Trading account, and I executed some orders on the precious metal gold. I managed a handsome amount of profit last week, but silver orders made a few losses. However, I recovered all previous losses, but I made a massive mistake of executing some more crude oil orders and counting a significant loss.

Name: closedtrades03112021.PNG Views: 290 Size: 24.4 KB

The Economic Calendar:

In the economic calendar, there is a lot of news for major currencies, and the most concerning event for today is ADP Non-Farm Employment Change. During the Aussie session today, there were some downbeat events for the NZD currency.

Name: news03112021.PNG Views: 239 Size: 53.8 KB

All USD events are listed below:

• ADP Non-Farm Employment Change.
    • Final Services PMI.
    • ISM Services PMI.
    • Factory Orders m/m.
    • Crude Oil Inventories.
    • FOMC Statement.
    • Federal Funds Rate.
    • FOMC Press Conference.

The Overview of the US Dollar Index:

The price of the US Dollar Index was moving towards the bullish region at the end of last week. But at the beginning of the week, the price reached the multi-week higher price at 94.28. So, the US Dollar Index price formed a strong resistance line at the 94.28 price mark, and after rejecting the major resistance line of 94.28, the price reached the weekly lower price at the 93.79 price mark.

Name: #USDXH4.png Views: 229 Size: 31.5 KB

In the 4-hour time frame, the price of the US Dollar Index is entirely on the bearish trend, but the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bullish divergences in the 4-hour chart. The 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of the US Dollar Index towards the bearish region. So, the US Dollar Index price was rejected by the major resistance line, and overall, I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity on the US Dollar Index. The price should be trading below the 94.50 price mark soon.

A sell-trade opportunity on crude oil:

The West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil has been hovering towards the bearish region after making the weekly higher price at the $84.87 price mark. There is a strong resistance level at $85.40, and the price of crude oil did not cross the significant resistance line of $85.40. After making the resistance line, the price has pushed back towards the bearish region, and as of writing, the price of crude oil is trading around the $81.00 price mark.

The Entry Point:

In the 4-hour time frame, the price of crude oil is entirely on the bearish trend, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bearish divergences in the 4-hour chart. However, the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of crude oil towards the bullish region. The price of crude oil formed a strong resistance level at $85.40 and the initial resistance line at $84.87. So, the sell entry started when the price was rejected from the major resistance line of $85.40.

Name: #CLH4.png Views: 227 Size: 44.0 KB
    The Exit Point:

From the technical perspective, the price of crude oil is entirely on the bearish trend, and the 100-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of crude oil around the $83.00 price mark. In the daily time, the price of crude oil is entirely on the bearish trend, but the MACD technical indicator did not form the bearish divergences yet. We can see that there are a lot of bullish divergences in the daily chart but very soon, the price may form some strong bearish divergences. So, a break of the $84.87 resistance line will create the exit point of the sell-trade opportunity on crude oil. So, overall I am looking forward to a potential selling opportunity on crude oil, and the price may reach below the psychological mark of $80.00.

Name: #CLDaily.png Views: 226 Size: 42.0 KB

Approved

2. #11072 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Hello, everyone!
    Greetings to traders! Its a warm welcome to Bappy4xs Trading Journal. The price of the US Dollar Index has been stabling towards the bearish region at the beginning of the Aussie session today. Last night, the US Dollar Index price pushed back towards the bearish region because of FOMC news. Although during the FOMC session, we did not see any significant movement on the US Dollar Index but notably, the price of the US Dollar Index was entirely on the bearish trend. However, the US Dollar Index price made a trading region below the $94.00 price mark. As of writing, the price of the US Dollar Index is trading around the 93.87 price mark.

Trades Update: EUR/USDMonth

I completed the desired lot on the EUR/USDMonth pair from InstaFutures, and there were some errors in completing the lot size. Instantly, I contacted the live support line, and they solved the issue instantly.

Name: closedtrades04112021.PNG Views: 363 Size: 40.9 KB

The Economic Calendar:

We have some important events today in the economic calendar, although there are no significant events for the USD currency today. We have the OPEC-JMMC meeting today, and that meeting will make a significant impact on major currencies.

Name: news04112021.PNG Views: 235 Size: 93.6 KB

A buy-trade opportunity on gold:

The price of gold has been moving towards the bearish region at the beginning of the Aussie session on Tuesday. Earlier, the price of gold reached the weekly higher price at the $1795 price mark, and last night the price of gold pushed back towards the bearish region and reached the multi-week lower price at the $1758 price mark. As of writing, the price of gold was trading around the $1773 price mark.

The Entry Point:

In the 4-hour chart, the price of gold is entirely on the bearish trend, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bearish divergences in the 4-hour chart. But the100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of gold towards the bullish region. So, the perfect buy entry started when the price of gold formed an initial support line of the $1758 price mark.

Name: XAUUSDH4.png Views: 226 Size: 54.5 KB

The Exit Point:

From the technical perspective, the price of gold is entirely on the bullish trend, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bullish divergences in the daily chart. The 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of gold towards the bullish region. A further strengthening of the US Dollar Index will create the buy trade exit point. So, overall I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity on gold, and the price of gold should pull back towards the $1800 price region again.

Name: XAUUSDDaily.png Views: 221 Size: 55.0 KB

Thanks for staying with me.

Approved

3. #11073 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Hello, everyone!
    Greetings to traders. I hope you all are fine today and today is the last day of the week, and we see a hugely volatile market on the last day of the week. Today, we have some significant events for the USD currency, and the NFP data will be published in todays US session. However, the US Dollar Index has been hovering towards the bullish region because of some solid economic events of the USD currency. The price of the US Dollar Index has been moving towards the $94.30 price region from the Aussie session today. As of writing, the price of the US Dollar Index is trading above the 94.33 price mark.

Trades Update:

The week-43 and 44 bonuses have been credited to my InstaForex Live trading Account. According to the forum rules, I had to complete a lot on InstaFuture. So, I selected the EUR/USDMonth to complete the desired lot and executed some sell orders on the EUR/USDMonth currency pair. However, the InstaFuture currency pairs are not very volatile, and because of the less volatile market, I closed sell orders just a few moments later with a slight loss.

Name: closedtrades05112021.PNG Views: 216 Size: 76.3 KB

The Economic Calendar: Friday, 5 November 2021

In the economic calendar, we have a lot of events today, and the most important US NFP will be published today. Also, the Canadian Jobs report will be published today, and it will make a massive impact on CAD trading.

All GBP Currency Events Are Listed Below:
    • Halifax HPI m/m.
    • MPC Member Ramsden Speaks.
    • MPC Member Tenreyro Speaks.

All EUR Currency Events Are Listed Below:
    • German Industrial Production m/m.
    • French Industrial Production m/m.
    • French Prelim Private Payrolls q/q.
    • Italian Retail Sales m/m.
    • Retail Sales m/m.

All CAD Currency Events Are Listed Below:
    Employment Change.
    Unemployment Rate.
    Ivey PMI.

All USD Currency Events Are Listed Below:

• Average Hourly Earnings m/m.
    • Non-Farm Employment Change.
    • Unemployment Rate.

Name: news05112021.PNG Views: 199 Size: 77.0 KB

The price of the US Dollar Index has been moving towards the bullish region from the beginning of the Aussie session today, and the price is on the way to breaking the major resistance line of 94.53. Earlier, the US Dollar Index price formed a strong resistance level at 94.53 price mark, and yesterday, the price of the US Dollar Index was rejected by the following resistance line. However, currently, the price of the US Dollar Index is too close to the major resistance line. This evening, we have some important events for the USD and CAD currency. The most important event for the USD currency is Non-Farm Employment Change. The NFP will change the overall USD trading, and traders should be more concerned about this.

Name: #USDXH4.png Views: 193 Size: 55.3 KB

From the technical perspective, the price of the US Dollar Index is entirely on the bullish trend in the 4-hour time frame, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bullish divergences in the daily chart, which indicates a further bullish breakout from the US Dollar Index. But the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of the US Dollar Index around the 93.50 price mark again. So, overall I am looking forward to a potential selling opportunity on the US Dollar Index, and the price should be trading below the 93.00 price mark soon.

A buy-trade opportunity on crude oil:

The price of crude oil was entirely volatile during this week, and the price of crude oil formed a solid bullish breakout at the beginning of the week. The price of crude oil formed a strong resistance level at the $84.87 price mark, and the price of crude oil was rejected from the resistance line. As of writing, the price of crude oil is trading around the $79.45 price mark soon.

Active Trades:

After a small break, I have started trading again, and currently, I have some active orders on crude oil, and now trades are floating with a good amount of profits, and it will bring more profit during this US session.

Name: currenttrades05112021.PNG Views: 180 Size: 15.2 KB

The Entry Point:

Fundamentally, there was an upbeat stock report from EIA last day, and the upbeat stock report of crude oil pushed the price towards the bearish region. In the 4-hour chart, there is a strong resistance level at $85.40. The major resistance line rejected the crude oil price and reached the $84.87 price mark, which was marked as the initial resistance line of crude oil. In the 4-hour chart, the price of crude oil is entirely on the bearish trend, but the 100-Day and 200-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of crude oil towards the bearish region. However, the price of crude oil formed a strong support line at the $78.26 price mark, and the perfect buy entry started when the price of crude oil was rejected from the $78.26 price mark.

The Exit Point:

In the daily chart, the price of crude oil is entirely on the bearish trend, but the MACD technical indicator did not form any bullish divergences yet where we found some solid bullish divergences. However, the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of crude oil towards the bearish region. However, a further strengthening of the US Dollar should push the price of crude oil towards the bearish region, and it will create the exit point of the buy entry. However, overall I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity on crude oil, and the price of crude oil should be trading above the $85.00 price mark soon.

Name: #CLDaily.png Views: 182 Size: 42.0 KB

Open Trades Update:

Just a few moments ago, I executed some buy orders on crude oil, and currently, trades are floating with a good amount of profits. Although I used the higher lot and using a higher lot on commodities brings risk. I expect the profit soon, and I plan to close these orders with the session today.

Name: currenttrades05112021.PNG Views: 180 Size: 15.2 KB

• Trading Instrument: Crude Oil.
    • Instrument Type: Energy.
    • Order: Buy.
    • Number of Trades: 06.
    • Lot Size: 0.12 (InstaForex Lot).
    • Entry Point: $79.49.
    • Take Profit: Didnt set up.
    • Stop loss: didnt set up.
    • Closed at: Not yet.
    • Profit: Not Yet.
    • Trading Term: Short-term.

Thanks for staying with me.

Approved

4. #11074 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7

Default A buy-trade opportunity in Bitcoin:

Hello, everyone!
    Welcome to Bappy4xs Trading Journal. I hope that you are all fine today, although the weekend has started already. Some traders think that the weekend is the birth time, but for me, the weekend is the best time for traders to make some plans for the next week. Although I like to trade in cryptocurrency during the weekend, I selected the Bitcoin instrument for this weekends trading. Earlier, I closed crude oil buy orders with a handsome profit, and I said through my last journal update that I must close crude oil buy orders within the Friday sessions. On the other hand, I executed some buy orders on Bitcoin, and currently, trades are floating with a good amount of profit. The price of Bitcoin has been moving towards the bullish region at the beginning of the Aussie session today, and as of writing, the price of Bitcoin is trading around the $61,350 price mark.

Closed Trades Update:

I mentioned earlier that I executed some buy orders on crude oil just before yesterdays US session, and I predicted that the price of crude oil should make a solid bullish breakout. According to my forecast, the price of crude oil made a solid bullish breakout, and I closed crude oil buy orders with a handsome amount of profit which has recovered some of my previous losses.

Name: trades06112021.PNG Views: 182 Size: 16.4 KB

The Weekend Overview of the US Dollar Index:

The price of the US Dollar Index made three consecutive bearish trends in the 4-hour chart, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bullish divergences in the 4-hour chart. I did not understand yesterdays issue because there were some upbeat events for the USD currency, and initially, the US Dollar Index price made a strong bullish breakout. After a while, the price of the USD Index pushed back towards the bearish region.

Name: #USDXH4.png Views: 172 Size: 54.0 KB

Almost the same scenario has been seen in the daily time frame, and from the technical perspective, the price of the US Dollar Index is entirely in a bearish trend. But the MACD technical indicator did not form any bearish divergences yet. On the other hand, the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Averages indicate the price of the US Dollar Index around the 93.00 price mark.

A buy-trade opportunity in Bitcoin:

We have seen a recent comeback from Bitcoin just above the $61,000 price mark, and the price of Bitcoin has been hovering towards the bullish region at the beginning of the last Fridays session. As of writing, the price of Bitcoin is trying to move above the $61,500 price mark.

Active Trades:

I executed some buy orders on Bitcoin when I found a strong buying opportunity on Bitcoin. Now traders are floating with around $18 in profits, and a further bullish breakout from Bitcoin will bring a handsome amount of profits.

Name: currenttrades06112021.PNG Views: 165 Size: 13.2 KB

The Entry Point:

In the 4-hour chart, the price of Bitcoin is entirely on the bullish trend, but the MACD technical indicator did not form any bullish divergences yet. I understand the price of Bitcoin will make some bullish divergences soon. The buy entry started when the price of Bitcoin began to move above the $60,000 price mark.

Name: #BitcoinH4.png Views: 177 Size: 51.5 KB

The Exit Point:

From the technical perspective, the price of Bitcoin is entirely on the bullish trend, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bullish divergences in the daily chart. On the other hand, the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Averages indicate the price of Bitcoin moving towards the bearish region. The sell entry will exit when the price of Bitcoin changes its trading momentum towards the bearish area and reaches below the $60,000 price mark. So, overall, I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity in Bitcoin, and the price of Bitcoin should be trading above the $65,000 price mark soon.

Name: #BitcoinDaily.png Views: 172 Size: 45.0 KB

Approved

5. #11075 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Hello, everyone!
    Welcome to Bappy4xs Trading Journal, and I hope so that you all are having a good weekend, although some traders consider the weekend as a boring time. But for me, the weekend is the most valuable time for a professional forex trader that a trader can get some refreshment during the weekend. Actually, it is not possible to hang you on work a year-long or a month-long. Sometimes people need some refreshment to boost up their business. So, I suggest arranging some outings with their friends and family and these activities will increase your gain on trading.

On the other hand, the weekend is the best time to make some successful trading plans for the next week besides your outing. However, I like to spend my leisure time at home, and I like to trade on cryptocurrency during the weekend. This week, I selected Bitcoin for my weekend trading, and traders are floating with a small profit. Earlier, the price of Bitcoin pushed back towards the bearish region and reached the weekly lower price at the $60,040 price mark. As of writing, the price of Bitcoin is trading around the $62,200 price mark.

The Trading Evaluation of October2021:

Below you can find monthly graphical reports on your trading statistics.

Name: tradingreport1.PNG Views: 235 Size: 19.4 KB

Name: tradingreport2.PNG Views: 146 Size: 12.3 KB

You may understand everything from the above pictures, and it states that a picture may express more things than a thousand words.

The Economic Calendar:

In the economic calendar yesterday, we had a single event for the USD currency, and upbeat Consumer Credit data has been released. Although it is the lower impact event for the USD currency, it may make a lower impact on the USD trading. So, eventually, we may see a bullish gap from the US Dollar Index after opening the market following Monday.

Name: news05112021.PNG Views: 157 Size: 77.0 KB

A sell-trade opportunity on gold:

The price of gold had been moving towards the bullish region at the end of the last week, and the price of gold broke all major resistance lines. At the end of the market closing, the price of gold was trading around the $1817 price mark.

The Entry Point:

The price of the precious metal gold was hovering towards the bullish region at the end of the last week, and the price reached the multi-week higher price at the $1817 price mark. In the 4-hour time frame, the price of gold was entirely on the bullish trend, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bullish divergences in the 4-hour chart. The sell entry will be started from the beginning of the Monday session, and traders should wait to get the next trend at the beginning of the session.

Name: GOLDH4.png Views: 155 Size: 50.0 KB

The Exit Point:

From the technical perspective, the price of gold is entirely on the bullish trend, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bullish divergences in the daily chart. But the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of the precious metal gold towards the bearish region. So, the sell entry will when the price of the US Dollar Index will change its momentum towards the bearish area again. A further weakening of the US Dollar Index will continue the price of gold towards the bullish region. Overall, I am looking forward to a potential selling opportunity on gold for short-term traders, and the price should be trading below the $1750 price mark soon.

Open Trades Update:

Earlier, I mentioned that I executed some buy orders on Bitcoin, and currently, trades are floating with around $53 of profit. The price of Bitcoin changed its trading momentum towards the bullish region at the beginning of todays session, and the price of Bitcoin reached the weekly higher price at the $62,300 price mark. However, I can still see a strong buying opportunity on Bitcoin. So, I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity on Bitcoin, and the price of Bitcoin should be trading above the $65,000 price mark soon.

Name: currenttrades07112021.PNG Views: 144 Size: 15.0 KB

Approved

6. #11076 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Hello, everyone!
    Greetings to traders. I hope you all are fine today; and it is the last day of this week, and we may see a massive breakout from the market, although there is no significant news for the major currency pairs. On the economic calendar, there is some medium impact news for the USD currency, and these medium impacts news may make a lower impact on the USD trading. Earlier, the US Dollar Index price made a solid bullish breakout during this weeks trading session, and the price of the US Dollar Index reached the 16-month higher price at the 95.24 price mark. However, as of writing, the price of the US Dollar Index is trading around the 95.00 price mark, and it is aiming to test some lower prices today.

The bonus for week-45:

The bonus for week-45 was credited to the InstaForex Trading Account last Wednesday. I have got $126 as the week-45 bonus, although I was not active on the forum for a few days because of my tight schedule.

Name: bonusweek45.PNG Views: 183 Size: 159.1 KB

However, all credit goes to the forum authority to arrange such an opportunity for us to trade without investment. A special thanks to the InstaForex broker for sponsoring the MT5 Forum, and I should mention that InstaForex is one of the best brokers worldwide according to the fixed spread.

If you are interested in trading with InstaForex, you can open a live trading account through the link here.

The price of the US Dollar Index has been hovering towards the bearish region at the beginning of the Aussie session today. However, currently, the price is trying to move towards the bullish area. If we look at the economic calendar, there is no such higher impact news today, and we may see a less volatile market on the last day of the week. As usual, we see a higher volatile market on Friday, but we will see a different scenario on the Forex market because of fewer events. However, more occasional events of the USD currency will impact the USD trading, and we wont see any solo directional trend on the US Dollar Index.

Name: #USDXH4.png Views: 143 Size: 44.2 KB

In the 4-hour chart, the price of the US Dollar Index is entirely on the bullish trend, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bullish divergences in the 4-hour chart. But the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of the US Dollar Index towards the 94.00 price region. Earlier, the US Dollar Index price formed a strong support line at the 93.85 price mark, and the price was rejected by the major support line of 93.85. After rejecting the major support line of 93.85, the price of the US Dollar Index reached the 16-month higher price at the 95.25 price mark. For a couple of days, the price of the US Dollar Index made a strong range above the 95.00 price mark, and overall, I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity on the US Dollar Index, and the price may reach above the 95.50 price mark soon.

Forex Economic Calendar:

I have mentioned earlier that today we have a few lower impact events for all currency pairs. Todays US Session has three medium impacts and a single lower impact event for the USD currency.

Name: news12112021.PNG Views: 134 Size: 23.0 KB

All USD events are listed below:
    • JOLTS Job Openings.
    • Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment.
    • Prelim UoM Inflation Expectations.
    • FOMC Member Williams Speaks.

A sell-trade opportunity on silver:

The price of silver has been hovering towards the bullish region at the beginning of the Aussie session today. However, before the Aussies session today, the price of silver was moving towards the bearish territory reached the daily lower price just below the $25.00 price mark. However, as of writing, the price of silver is trading below the $25.95 price mark.

Active Trades:

Currently, I have some sell orders on silver, and this time, I used a lower lot according to my capital on my bonus account. I got some margin calls on silver trading the last couple of times, but still, I did not lose my hope in silver trading.

Name: activetrades12112021.PNG Views: 131 Size: 14.9 KB

However, silver sell orders are floating with a good amount of profits, and before the US Session today, I can close these sell orders with a handsome amount of profit if I keep trades for a long time.

The Entry Point:

The price of silver is moving towards the bearish region as of writing here, and the price of silver has made a strong bearish breakdown during the London session today. If we look at the 4-hour chart, the price of silver is entirely on the bearish trend, but the OsMA technical indicator did not form any bearish divergences yet. But from the next trend, the price may include a solid bearish divergence if the bearish breakdown continues. The sell entry has been started when the price of silver was rejected by the major resistance line of $25.25.

The Exit Point:

From the technical perspective, the price of silver is entirely on the bullish trend, and the OsMA technical indicator formed some strong bearish divergences in the daily chart. But the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of silver towards the bearish region. A weakening of the US Dollar Index will create the exit point of sell-trade opportunity on silver, and a buy entry will be started when the price of silver breaks the major resistance line of $25.25. However, overall I am looking forward to a potential selling opportunity on silver, and the price of silver should be trading around the $24.50 price mark soon.

Open Trades Update:

Last week, I executed some buy orders on Bitcoin, and currently, Bitcoin buy orders are floating with a good amount of profit. Earlier, the price of Bitcoin reached the all-time higher price at $69,000 price marks, and buy orders were more profited. However, I did not close Bitcoin buy orders to get some more profits.

Name: opentrades12112021.PNG Views: 194 Size: 15.8 KB

Now, the price of Bitcoin is trading around the $63,800 price mark, and the price of Bitcoin has formed a strong trading range above the $60,000 price mark. So, overall I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity on Bitcoin, and the price of Bitcoin should be trading above the $70,000 price mark soon.

Thats all from the center. For now, if you have any questions or queries, you may ask me through the comment box. Thanks for staying with me.

Approved

7. #11077 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Hello, everyone!
    Greetings to traders! I hope that you guys have enjoyed the last weeks trading. However, welcome to "Bappy4xs Trading Journal," and through this update, I will evaluate last weeks trading performance. Although the weekend has started, we can make some trading plans for the next week, or if you are a cryptocurrency trader, then you can follow "Bappy4xs Trading Journal" that I will try to update about Bitcoin. Earlier, the price of Bitcoin reached an all-time high price at the $69,000 price mark, and after making the all-time high price, the price pushed back towards the bearish region. As of writing, the price of Bitcoin is making a trading range around the $63,700 price mark. As of writing, the price of Bitcoin is trading above the $63,000 price mark.

Closed Trades Update:

The bonus for week-45 was credited in the middle of the previous week, and after receiving the bonus, I executed some crude oil and silver orders. I executed a buy order on silver, and some sell orders on crude oil. After all, I made some handsome profits through silver and crude oil trading. Earlier, the price of crude oil moved back from the weekly high price of $85.00, and the price of silver created a strong trading range above the $25.00 price mark.

Name: closedtrades13112021.PNG Views: 185 Size: 39.2 KB

Economic Calendar for Forex:

The weekend has started, and for this weekend, we have news about the USD currency that the US Treasury Currency Report will be published today. This news will be tentative for the whole day. We may see the impact of the news next Monday. However, I am expecting a bearish breakout from the US Dollar Index at the beginning of next weeks session.

Name: news12112021.PNG Views: 110 Size: 5.5 KB

The price of the US Dollar Index reached a 16-month high at the 95.24 price mark, and the price of the US Dollar Index has been hovering towards the bearish region since the end of last weeks session. Yesterday, the US inflation rate was published, and there was a 30 year lower rate, which pushed the price of the US Dollar Index towards the bearish region.

Name: #USDXDaily.png Views: 118 Size: 45.5 KB

In the daily time frame, the price of the US Dollar Index is fully in the bullish trend, and the price of the US Dollar Index has formed a solo directional trend. The MACD technical indicator formed some strong bullish divergences on the daily chart, but the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Averages indicated the price of the US Dollar Index was around the 93.50 price mark. Overall, I am looking forward to a potential selling opportunity on the US Dollar Index, and we may see a bearish gap after opening the market last Monday.

A sell-trade opportunity in Bitcoin:

After reaching an all-time high of around $69,000, the price of Bitcoin has been hovering in the bearish zone. After moving back from the all-time high price, the price of Bitcoin formed a strong trading range above $63,000.

The Entry Point:

On the 4-hour chart, the price of Bitcoin is fully in the bearish trend, and the price of Bitcoin formed a strong resistance level at the $68,960 price mark, but the price of Bitcoin was rejected from the major resistance line. The MACD technical indicator formed some strong bearish divergences in the 4-hour time frame, but the 100-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of Bitcoin is around the $62,000 price mark. The sell entry started when the price of Bitcoin was rejected from the major resistance line.

The Exit Point:

From the technical perspective, the price of Bitcoin is fully in a bearish trend, and the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Averages indicate the price of Bitcoin is below the $60,000 price mark. But the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bullish divergences on the daily chart. Now the price of Bitcoin has formed a strong bearish engulfing candlestick pattern, which indicates a further bearish divergence in the MACD technical indicator. The sell entry will exit when the price rejects the initial support line and reaches above the $65,000 price mark. However, I am looking forward to a potential selling opportunity on Bitcoin, and the price of Bitcoin should be trading below the $56,000 price mark soon.

Name: #BitcoinDaily.png Views: 142 Size: 43.7 KB

Open Trade Update:

Last week, I made some handsome profits through silver and crude oil trading. After making a good number of profits, I executed some buy orders on silver, and currently, the trades are floating with a big loss. Silver has formed a bullish engulfing pattern, and we may see a bullish gap on Monday. On the other hand, a bullish breakout from the US Dollar Index may change the trading momentum of silver and may push it back towards the 24.50 price region.

Name: activetrades13112021.PNG Views: 113 Size: 8.8 KB

Thanks for staying with me. Have a nice weekend with your friends and family.

Approved

8. #11078 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7

Default A buy-trade opportunity on the EUR/USD:

Hello, everyone!
    Greetings to traders. I hope you're having a good weekend. However, I'm trying to get some trading ideas from cryptocurrency through technical analysis this weekend, but I haven't found any trading opportunities on Bitcoin as of writing. The price of Bitcoin is trying to make a solid bullish breakout, and, as of writing, the price of Bitcoin is trading around the $64,000 price mark.

Trades Update:

In the middle of the last week, the bonus for week-45 was credited to the InstaForex Live Trading Account. After getting the bonus amount, I executed some sell orders on crude oil and a single buy order on silver. However, all of these orders bought a good number of profits. After closing crude oil and silver orders, I executed some sell orders on EUR/USDWeek futures to complete the desired lot according to the forum rules. I will explain more about EUR/USDWeek in my next journal update.

Name: bonusweek45andtrades.PNG Views: 252 Size: 52.1 KB

A buy-trade opportunity on the EUR/USD:

The price of the EUR/USD currency pair has been hovering towards the bearish region since the beginning of last week, and the price broke all major support lines because of the strengthening of the US Dollar Index. At the end of the previous session, the price of the EUR/USD pair was trading around the 1.1442 price mark.

The Entry Point:

The price of the EUR/USD currency pair was rejected from the major resistance line at the 1.1692 price mark, and at the beginning of last week, there was a solid sell-trade opportunity on the EUR/USD currency pair. Last week, some EUR currency events turned negative, and because of the downbeat data, the EUR currency pushed the price of the EUR/USD currency pair towards its 16-month lower price.

Name: EURUSDH4.png Views: 114 Size: 48.9 KB

On the 4-hour chart, the price of the EUR/USD currency pair is entirely in a bearish trend, and the OsMA technical indicator formed some strong bearish divergences in the 4-hour time frame. But the 100-Day and 30-Day Simple Moving Averages indicate the price of the EUR/USD currency pair is moving towards the bullish region. So, traders will start the buy entry after the market opens the following Monday, and in particular, they should start the buy entry at the 1.1450 price mark.

The Exit Point:

The momentum of the EUR/USD currency pair was entirely in a bearish trend, and some positive data from USD events pushed the price of the US Dollar Index above the 95.00 price mark. Although the US Dollar Index changed its momentum towards the bearish region at the end of the week.

Name: EURUSDDaily.png Views: 109 Size: 44.2 KB

From a technical standpoint, the EUR/USD currency pair is entirely in a bearish trend on the daily time frame. The OsMA technical indicator has formed some solid bearish divergences on the daily chart. A further strengthening of the US Dollar Index will form the exit point of the buy-trade opportunity. If the EUR/USD currency pair price falls below 1.1400, then it will set a new aim of reaching around the 1.1200 price mark. Otherwise, I am still looking forward to a potential buying opportunity on the EUR/USD currency pair, which should be soon trading above the 1.1550 price mark.

The above trading opportunity is only for short-term traders, and traders should execute entries according to the movement or momentum of the US Dollar Index. Most likely, we may see a bearish gap in the US Dollar Index, and it will create a further buying opportunity in the EUR/USD currency pair for long-term traders with a good amount of capital.

That's all from the center, and the following trading instructions are not given for trading. I am trying to increase your trading awareness, and any risk taken in trading is not liable to me. But you can ask me any questions regarding the trading opportunity through the comment box. Thanks for staying with me.

Approved

9. 11 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

absh kaat (13-11-2021), amiron56 (14-11-2021), Forex Mate 07 (14-11-2021), Happy-Hunter (16-11-2021), heart of stone (14-11-2021), Heartbroken (14-11-2021), Helsinki (14-11-2021), Honey Bee (14-11-2021), Interlock (15-11-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (19-11-2021), Unregistered (1)

10. #11079 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7

Default A buy-trade opportunity in gold:

Hello, everyone!
    Welcome to "Bappy4x's Trading Journal". Today is the last day of the weekend, and I hope you are all having a good weekend with your friends and family. Although I mentioned earlier that the weekend is the best time to make some trading plans for the next week, I will share some trading opportunities through this journal update, and I hope you will enjoy them. Earlier, the US Dollar Index base made a solid bullish breakout last week and reached a multi-year high price above the 95.00 price mark. At the end of last week's session, the price of the US Dollar Index was trading around the 95.10 price mark.

Closed Trades Update: Lot Completion of CurrencyFutures.

For the first time ever, I made some profits on currency futures when I executed some sell orders on the EUR/USDWeek pair. The forum introduced new rules a year ago, and most of the time, I closed CurrencyFutures trades with a loss, but I avoided the $2 loss this time.

Name: closedtrades14112021.PNG Views: 204 Size: 42.8 KB

However, currently, I am trying to understand the EUR/USDWeek and EUR/USDMonth pairs. I know that it is not a challenging task to make profits from currency futures pairs.

The Withdrawal Update:

At the end of last week, I executed some orders on silver and made a small profit through silver trading. However, after making the profits, I made the withdrawal request instantly. Although the withdrawal amount is not much higher, I made a $12.30 withdrawal request at the end of last week's session.

Name: wd12112021.PNG Views: 112 Size: 100.5 KB

At this time, I have used payco as the payment system, and usually, "payco" takes around 24-48 hours to process the withdrawal request. I hope so because the withdrawal should be paid the following Monday.

The price of the US Dollar Index has been hovering towards the bullish region, and the price of the US Dollar Index reached a multi-year higher price at the 95.24 price mark. After reaching the multi-year higher price, the price of the US Dollar Index was stable around the 95.00 price mark, and at the time of the market closing, the price of the US Dollar Index was trading around the 95.10 price mark. This weekend, there was an event for the USD currency, and according to the event, the price of the US Dollar index should make a solid bearish breakdown.

Name: #USDXH4.png Views: 108 Size: 44.5 KB

From the technical perspective, the price of the US Dollar Index was entirely in the bullish trend in the 4-hour time frame, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bullish divergences in the 4-hour chart. On the other hand, the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Averages indicate the price of the US Dollar Index towards the 92.00 price region. So, overall, I am looking forward to a potential selling opportunity on the US Dollar Index as the price should be trading below the 93.00 price mark soon.

A buy-trade opportunity in gold:

The price of gold has been moving towards the bullish region since the beginning of last week, and at the end of the week, the price of the precious metal gold formed a strong trading range above the $1860 price mark. At the time of market closing, the price of gold was trading below the $1,650 price mark.

The Entry Point:

In the 4-hour time frame, the price of gold is entirely in a bullish trend, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bullish divergences on the 4-hour chart. On the other hand, the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Averages indicate the price of gold below the $1800 price mark. The buy entry started when the price of gold broke the psychological mark of $1800.

The Exit Point:

There was a strong resistance level at the $1833 price mark, and the major resistance line rejected the price of gold at the $1833 price mark. From the technical perspective, the price of gold is entirely in a bullish trend in the daily time frame, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bullish divergences in the daily chart. The weakening of the US Dollar Index pushed the price of gold towards the bullish region, but a strengthening of the US Dollar Index should create the exit point of the buy-trade entry. So, overall, I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity in gold, and the price of gold should be trading above the $1885 price mark soon.

A buy-trade opportunity in silver:

Entry and Exit Points:

Last week, I executed some buy orders on silver, and the trades were floating with a small profit. However, the buy entry started after rejecting the significant barrier of the $25.20 price mark. But a further strengthening of the US Dollar Index creates the exit point for the purchase of silver. So, overall, I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity in silver, and the price of silver should be trading above $25.50.

Name: trades14112021.PNG Views: 111 Size: 37.4 KB

Approved

11. #11080 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Hello, everyone!
    Greetings to traders. Welcome to "Bappy4x's Trading Journal." I hope you are all trading well, although I have started trading on cryptocurrency and have not started trading on commodities or currencies. However, the US Dollar Index price pulled back towards the bullish region and reached a 16-month high price of 95.57. There was an initial resistance line at the 95.24 price mark, and the resistance line has been broken already. As of writing, the price of the US Dollar Index is trading around the 95.40 price mark.

The Withdrawal Update:
    • Last week, I executed some orders on silver and managed a small amount of profit through silver trading. After closing orders, I made a withdrawal request last week using the payco payment processor.

Name: wd16112021.PNG Views: 96 Size: 41.5 KB

• Earlier, I used the Skrill payment system, but there was a problem with my Skrill account, so I changed the payment system from Skrill to Payco. However, the withdrawal should be paid as soon as possible, and I expect the payment to be made during today's working hours.

Closed Trades Update:

• At the beginning of the week, I executed some buy orders on Bitcoin, and yesterday, I executed some orders on Litecoin. I closed Bitcoin buy orders manually with a handsome profit.

Name: closedtrades16112021.PNG Views: 85 Size: 32.2 KB

• On the other hand, Litecoin's sell orders hit the "take-profit" levels yesterday. Earlier, I executed sell orders on Litecoin and set the "take-profit" levels last evening.

The Forex Economic Calendar: Tuesday, November 16, 2021:

In the forex economic calendar, we have some important news for the USD and CAD currencies. The retail sales for October will be published during the US session today, and this news will have a massive impact on the USD trade.

Name: news16112021.PNG Views: 85 Size: 44.2 KB

An Overview of the US Dollar Index:

• The US Dollar Index has been moving towards the bullish region since the beginning of the week, and the price of the US Dollar Index reached its 16-month high at the 95.57 mark. The price of the US Dollar Index broke the major resistance line at the 95.24 price mark and formed a vital trading region above the 95.30 price mark. There is an initial support line at the 95.34 price mark, and a break of the initial support line at 95.34 will push the price of the US Dollar Index below the 95.00 price mark.

Name: #BitcoinDaily.png Views: 83 Size: 43.7 KB

• From a technical standpoint, the US Dollar Index is fully bullish in the daily time frame, and the MACD technical indicator has formed some strong bullish divergences in the daily chart. On the other hand, the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Averages indicate the price of the US Dollar Index around the 93.50 price region on the daily chart. Overall, I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity on the US Dollar Index, and the price of the US Dollar Index should be trading above the 95.80 price mark soon.

A sell-trade opportunity on the EUR/USD:

The price of the EUR/USD currency pair has been moving towards the bearish region at the beginning of the week, although for a couple of weeks, the price of the EUR/USD currency pair has been forming a solid and consecutive bearish trend. As of writing, the price of the EUR/USD pair is trading around the 1.1380 price mark.

Active Trades:

I have some active trades on the EUR/USD currency pair, and currently, these trades are floating with a loss. Earlier, I found a solid sell-trade opportunity on the EUR/USD pair and instantly executed sell orders on the EUR/USD pair.

Name: currenttradeseurusd16112021.PNG Views: 85 Size: 16.3 KB

The Entry Point:

The momentum of the EUR/USD pair is entirely in the bearish trend, and the price of the EUR/USD currency pair reached a 16-month low price below the 1.1380 price mark. In the 4-hour time frame, the price of the EUR/USD pair is entirely in a bearish trend, and the OsMA technical indicator has formed some strong bearish divergences on the 4-hour chart. The sell entry started when the price of the EUR/USD broke the psychological mark of 1.1400.

The Exit Point:

From the technical perspective, the price of the EUR/USD pair is entirely in the bearish trend in the daily time frame, and the OsMA technical indicator has formed some strong bearish divergences in the daily chart. A further weakening of the US Dollar Index will create the exit point for the sell entry. So, overall, I am looking forward to a potential selling opportunity on the EUR/USD pair because the price of the EUR/USD currency pair should be trading below the 1.1350 price mark before the US session today.

Open Trade Update:

Earlier, I found a solid sell-trade opportunity on the EUR/USD currency pair, whereas the US Dollar Index has been hovering towards the bullish region. However, I executed some sell orders on the EUR/USD currency pair, and currently, EUR/USD trades are floating with a slight loss. Although I did set "take-profit" or "stop-loss" for EUR/USD sell orders, I expected a good amount of profit before the US session today.

Name: currenttradeseurusd16112021.PNG Views: 85 Size: 16.3 KB

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 1108 of 1114 1103 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1113

Subscribed to this Thread : 29