InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 137 1 2 3 6

Thread: GENERAL's - Trading journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

GENERAL has a reputation beyond repute GENERAL has a reputation beyond repute GENERAL has a reputation beyond repute GENERAL has a reputation beyond repute GENERAL has a reputation beyond repute GENERAL has a reputation beyond repute GENERAL has a reputation beyond repute GENERAL has a reputation beyond repute GENERAL has a reputation beyond repute GENERAL has a reputation beyond repute GENERAL has a reputation beyond repute GENERAL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1538 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    6 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,368 Times in 1,117 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Post GENERAL's - Trading journal

actually i will trade with some indicators and it will help me to perdict the next movement of the market , this indicators " heiken Ashi , genesis " this two simple indicators will make me enter market on the correct time and catch all chance will be available on the chart and i test it before on demo account so i will use it on real market , the pair i will trade through it is GBPUSD and i choice this pair because it move good and easy to make profit on small frame so it think it is the most profitable pair on forex curency market finally i will take all visitors who will follow my jourinal to the world of profits on forex and i think we will achive our aim soon .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3444 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,217 Times in 5,200 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Welcome General I am happy to see you in trading journal section and I am very eager to see your trading in it Best of luck of course and show us some green trades

3. 7 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

bigani (21-12-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (25-07-2017), GENERAL (10-08-2017), Kalex (26-07-2017), kashifsial (04-06-2020), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2017), Simply (06-11-2019)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6913 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    44 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,202 Times in 4,723 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GENERAL     
    actually i will trade with some indicators and it will help me to perdict the next movement of the market , this indicators " heiken Ashi , genesis " this two simple indicators will make me enter market on the correct time and catch all chance will be available on the chart and i test it before on demo account so i will use it on real market , the pair i will trade through it is GBPUSD and i choice this pair because it move good and easy to make profit on small frame so it think it is the most profitable pair on forex curency market finally i will take all visitors who will follow my jourinal to the world of profits on forex and i think we will achive our aim soon .
    Good luck with your trade and give satisfactory results for you
    I want to see the display of your indicator and besides whether there is no other pair you want to use in trading?
    Opportunity to make profit not only on 1 pair but all currency pairs can give you more profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. 4 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (25-07-2017), Kalex (26-07-2017), PhantomTrader79 (26-07-2017), Simply (06-11-2019)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5946 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    6 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,337 Times in 4,532 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Welcome to this section brother, it's good that you have decided to share your trading strategy with us, that indicator called genesis, I am not so familiar with it, this is like the second time I am seeing someone talking about it, I hope to know how it's functions through your journal.

7. 4 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

dzin4aans (26-07-2017), Kalex (26-07-2017), PhantomTrader79 (26-07-2017), Simply (06-11-2019)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,441 Times in 7,496 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Wow, the General is here! "The General and I", hahaha

Welcome to the hottest section on our beloved forum bro! We are very much excited to have you here as our trading buddy. Learning becomes easier and much more fun and rewarding when we learn and trade together with like minded individuals.

We are looking forward to see your trade chart, along with your trade ideas and trading style. Goodluck to your trading bro!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

9. 5 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (26-07-2017), FlyingShark (26-07-2017), Kalex (26-07-2017), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2017), Simply (06-11-2019)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,149 Times in 6,923 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Seems the section is getting hotter .Welcome bro in this trading Journal .We would be happy to see your daily trading updates and for that we can exchange our trading views and experience so that we can enrich our trading performances.

11. 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dzin4aans (26-07-2017), NikitaBelle (26-07-2017), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2017), Simply (06-11-2019)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5024 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,460 Times in 7,253 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I wholeheartedly, welcomes you in this great place where you have a better chance of learning and developing the more due to the fact that two eyes is better than one, meaning people will help you see things in another way that you have never thought before and you could start improving the more with a trading journal.
    Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
    If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

13. 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (26-07-2017), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2017), Simply (06-11-2019)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2189 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    5 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,300 Times in 1,384 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    i will take all visitors who will follow my jourinal to the world of profits on forex and i think we will achive our aim soon .
    Hello GENERAL, I am glad that you are here to contribute and help this community with your journal. I am looking forward and will take a look again in this thread for more information and screen-shots to see, if I understand well your system and maybe help you too with my trading experience.

15. 4 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (26-07-2017), dzin4aans (26-07-2017), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2017), Simply (06-11-2019)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3122 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,698 Times in 2,952 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adewale     
    There is power in focus, there is a vetran trader I was told who only trades GBP JPY, and the funny part is that she is a very successful trader, I guess that is because he has so understood the pair that nothing moves her, if GENERAL has decided to use or start with just one pair, I believe it would be just great to see his performance.
    You've got a point there, laser can cut through the hardest steel because it is focused, I admire people that have grown so disciplined to the extent of concentrating on just a pair, knowing that there are so many currencies in the market, the temptation to see what is happening with others is very high.

17. 4 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

bigani (21-12-2017), dzin4aans (27-07-2017), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2017), Simply (06-11-2019)

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2437 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,950 Times in 1,065 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Welcome man, I'm glad you took my advice to join the journal section.. Since I know you in real life. I know you won't be able to trade most of the month because of the mandatory army time you have to do but it's okay, just do the best you can and post your trades as often as you can manage. wishing you luck.

19. 6 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

adewale (27-07-2017), Ayanullah (20-10-2020), dzin4aans (27-07-2017), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2017), simisola (28-07-2017), Simply (06-11-2019)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 137 1 2 3 6

Subscribed to this Thread : 14