InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: Multi Currency Recent Strength Convert From MT4 to MT5

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

knoxxxalot is an unknown quantity at this point knoxxxalot's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Multi Currency Recent Strength Convert From MT4 to MT5

HI Guys,
    i urgently need my favorte indi coded to the MT5 platform, currently only running on MT4.
    The Indicator lets you recognize weak and strong pairs in no time, could also be interesting for use in ea`s.
    For those who are interested, if you have a powerful pc i suggest to set "refresh x minutes to 0".

This is the original indicator source, the creator told me he never planned to rewrite it to MT5, im not a programmer so im here beggin for help :P .
    http://www.************.com/showthread.php?t=163158

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

declassica trader is on a distinguished road declassica trader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    368 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I'm comfortable with mt4 so little knowledge about the MT5. whether you think the positive value of MT5 of the mt4 because I think this software is the same both

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

abbey ak is on a distinguished road abbey ak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    618 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by knoxxxalot     
    HI Guys,
    i urgently need my favorte indi coded to the MT5 platform, currently only running on MT4.
    The Indicator lets you recognize weak and strong pairs in no time, could also be interesting for use in ea`s.
    For those who are interested, if you have a powerful pc i suggest to set "refresh x minutes to 0".

This is the original indicator source, the creator told me he never planned to rewrite it to MT5, im not a programmer so im here beggin for help :P .
    http://www.************.com/showthread.php?t=163158
    i did not so much understand that so can you just try and explain with a better diagram for me because am so most interested in this indicator i just have to join it with my strategy

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6395 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,117 Times in 2,900 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You need to share the link again current one is not working.
    Quote Originally Posted by knoxxxalot     
    my favorte indi coded to the MT5 platform, currently only running on MT4.

I think for this purpose you need to get help from mt5 programmer that only possible when you go on mt5 support site. There are many professional programmers but all are charging some fee for this purpose.

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

revenge is on a distinguished road revenge's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    491 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    you must call the support to help you in this complex problem i did not work in mt5 i use the mt4 and depend on it thank`s for this have a good time

6. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

Borhan will become famous soon enough Borhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1060 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Fine trading system. But it is not easy for every forex trader. I also want to use it in meta trade 4. I do not trade in meta trader 5 platform software. It is very importent.

7. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2478 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am wishing you all the luck with your searching. I hope you are going to find what you are looking for. But I personally do not think it is going to be easy to be found out. At least, I have not seen any indicator like that. That does not always mean that you will not be able to get it.

Reply to thread