InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Need forex ultra scalper

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

adeel trader has a spectacular aura about adeel trader has a spectacular aura about adeel trader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    669 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes i got the indicator and now my indicators are complete and i can continue my trading with the use of this indicator,Thank you so much brother,you have solved a very big problem of mine and i am very happy now, i searched this indicator almost every where but could not found it,But at last thanks to you because you gave it to me,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adeel trader For This Useful Post:

ding dong (16-02-2015)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,100 Times in 2,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel trader     
    Yes i got the indicator and now my indicators are complete and i can continue my trading with the use of this indicator,Thank you so much brother,you have solved a very big problem of mine and i am very happy now, i searched this indicator almost every where but could not found it,But at last thanks to you because you gave it to me,
    Spoiler Spoiler:

hello, Adeel ...
    whether on your chart indicators that work well ...?
    because in my chart, indicators ultra flater not work and it does not look reveals something ...

4. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

adeel trader has a spectacular aura about adeel trader has a spectacular aura about adeel trader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    669 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Name: ultra flatter.jpg Views: 782 Size: 152.8 KBwell on my chart it work so fine and i can see this,here see that chart of eur/usd here i installed the ultra flatter and then used it,it works and show me the signals,its color is orange and it appears on the chart when the market is showing fake signals,So it might not shown on your chart for that reason,but it work fine for me,See by yourself

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    669 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
    Spoiler Spoiler:

hello, Adeel ...
    whether on your chart indicators that work well ...?
    because in my chart, indicators ultra flater not work and it does not look reveals something ...
    i think i know what was the problem in your indicator and it was so common,and if you make it correct then you will see that indicator too,Now i see that the chart you showed me is having time frame of M30,and the ultra flatter indicator will work only on M1 time frame,So that is why you can not see your ultra flatter visible,To make it visible use ultra flatter in M1 time frame then it will work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to adeel trader For This Useful Post:

ding dong (17-02-2015)

7. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,100 Times in 2,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel trader     
    i think i know what was the problem in your indicator and it was so common,and if you make it correct then you will see that indicator too,Now i see that the chart you showed me is having time frame of M30,and the ultra flatter indicator will work only on M1 time frame,So that is why you can not see your ultra flatter visible,To make it visible use ultra flatter in M1 time frame then it will work.
    ahhahaha ....
    Yup, I saw this indicator work, Adel ....
    so, this is not free, Adeel. you have to pay his tribute to me .....
    Just kiding, I will help you if I can do it, dear ....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

adeel trader (17-02-2015)

9. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Pako is an unknown quantity at this point Pako's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi ding dong, i'm trying to write an ea with these indicators, do you also have .mql4 files for ultra-filter and ultra-signal? )

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open