InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: close all trade by just one click

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

omarfaruk007 is an unknown quantity at this point omarfaruk007's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default close all trade by just one click

Can anyone provide me a indicator which will close all trade just in one click. I think it will be helpful for many of us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to omarfaruk007 For This Useful Post:

ding dong (21-03-2015)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,100 Times in 2,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by omarfaruk007     
    Can anyone provide me a indicator which will close all trade just in one click. I think it will be helpful for many of us.
    hm, I am not sure if it could be used by the indicator, dear ..
    but if it is a script that will allow ....
    I attach the script as you need, hopefully it can be used.

0 close all.mq4

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    83 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,421 Times in 761 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by omarfaruk007     
    Omar,

I have some useful Scripts for closing trades instantly. I also personally use these one. Put these files into your Scripts Folder and Refresh the Navigator or Try to Relaunch you MT4 Terminal. Hope you will find them very helpful. Files are attached below.
    Attached Files

Reply to thread