InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: [Request for indicators]

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    684 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default [Request for indicators]

Since its the month of December and its nearing to christmas.Traders are allowed to request for custom Indicator and i'll post the link to download.
    Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

YenFx is on a distinguished road YenFx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hi Hakunariilious, can i request a Scaping EA with u ? i would like to try in demo account. tq

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    684 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by YenFx     
    hi Hakunariilious, can i request a Scaping EA with u ? i would like to try in demo account. tq
    Whose the creator of this indicator , at least it would be easier for me to find it over my server in a jiffy.

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    684 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Its still available for custom indicator which is hard in the web or anywhere and i'll try to get it for you.

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

nicofx is on a distinguished road nicofx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    327 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hello I would like to request if there are indicators that can find out news via MetaTrader4 software so that we can monitor without having to see the special website calendar news
    thanks..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,427 Times in 7,484 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nicofx     
    hello I would like to request if there are indicators that can find out news via MetaTrader4 software so that we can monitor without having to see the special website calendar news
    thanks..

Yes I like to have that tool about news feed as well. But I think Insta already has news feed I think I've seen it once but it would be nice if there is another one...
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

7. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    684 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
    Yes I like to have that tool about news feed as well. But I think Insta already has news feed I think I've seen it once but it would be nice if there is another one...
    You meant that you want a live feed that would show directly in your MT4 terminal is it?? I think there is already and that's what nicofx was mentioning i guess.

8. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    684 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu     
    do you really need it to be on the mt4 terminal and where actually would you like it to be ?
    the terminal is already crammed
    Attachment 8816

Try this indicator in your MT4 terminal and it might helps to read impacts.

9. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    203 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    @Hakunarilious
    Is this threade just for indicators? Hope it's not offtopic.
    I need precise Fx chart for download on androide OS (telephone or tablet) with many
    indicators. Some sites have something but it's not enough precise or it's almost without indicators.
    I think many traders need something like that. I can't find anything proper.
    Some brokers have java platforms and they could be usable but java and android aren't compatible.
    So if you have some source or idea it would be apriciated.

p.s. I'm using now wifi connection from androide (through internet) to my
    desktop for monitoring those charts and indicators but it would be much
    easyer if precise charts for androide exist.

10. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

declassica trader is on a distinguished road declassica trader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    368 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I actually have a suitable indicator would but i only give to colleagues who enter trades using my affiliate code and this indicator is 70% accurate depending on how you apply it because every emotional person each is different

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2