Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Candlestick

81 72.32%
  • Chart Pattern

31 27.68%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6

Thread: Which is more important, candlestick or chart pattern?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Which is more important, candlestick or chart pattern?

OK. I want to know more about naked trading , I'm sure here many traders with naked trading styles , I wish to ask you,

if the chart pattern, .. : Formation chart for so long that often miss the right moment

if the candlestick. .. : its so many kinds, so that novice traders make trouble, how to read candlestick and sometimes less convincing

Which is more important between the candlestick and chart pattern, and which ones are more powerful, choose one and give your reasons

give your opinion and give your arguments here!
    Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

pimo is on a distinguished road pimo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    298 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think that the graph of the Japanese Candles is most important in the expression on the good condition of the market I personally used the candles to set a path of the currency in which I want to trade on the

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

VIP will become famous soon enough VIP's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    541 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    both are important
    i always depend on candle to know the next movement
    and depend on patterns to enter long and short terms
    because after break patterns the price moves strongly
    personally both very important but candles are more important

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1526 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Both cannot be ignored in forex exchange trading. This is because they all have their specific functions while we are trading with them. But i make reference to candlesticks more in my trading decisions.

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

rookie001 is on a distinguished road rookie001's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    160 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Candlestick patterns are not weighted more than chart patterns. candlesticks only depict the tick action but price/chart patterns portray the direction of the accumulated ticks into a price stream ... as to where the sentiment of the market is leading to. I mean a doji can not always bring the same result that it is entitled with ... these are just additional confirmations for the peace of mind of the trader but a doji can also appear in the middle of the price action. So I will prefer to stick with chart pattern rather than with candlesticks.

6. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2027 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    For me, both have advantages. But I prefer to candlesticks as it is easy to analyze and quickly can result. At the same time, we can do scalping as long as the price does not affect the pivot line.

7. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,441 Times in 7,496 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I tried both but candlestick is much easier to follow and interpret even though I am not a master of all the patterns I can trade well with candlestick. But now am using Heiken Ashi in my ...much better than candlestick...
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

8. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

libya has a spectacular aura about libya has a spectacular aura about libya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    573 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chidi     
    Both cannot be ignored in forex exchange trading. This is because they all have their specific functions while we are trading with them. But i make reference to candlesticks more in my trading decisions.
    It is true, the better we understand it the better ..
    I think we have to learn many things about forex and it will help us in trading ..

9. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2214 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I like to use candlestick pattern since they are more reflective of the market sentiment, that is why more and more traders use candlestick chart, it work best if combine with western technicals

10. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    805 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP     
    both are important
    i always depend on candle to know the next movement
    and depend on patterns to enter long and short terms
    because after break patterns the price moves strongly
    personally both very important but candles are more important
    well candles are important only on monthly or weekly or daily charts. but in smaller time chart i think pattrens formation is stronger signales .
    ***** AKBAR

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6

Subscribed to this Thread : 15