No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

BB Squeeze Dark Alerts
    This is one of the most sought-after indicator in the forex market. It is another way to use the Bollinger Band. Lots of traders already benefit from this technique. Has sound alert.

Click to zoom:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_07 Aug. 20 01.12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	17530716
    Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

i need some details for this indicator how it works and with which time frame is working better and which pairs also is working better with this indicator please more details with screen shot

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by forexincome View Post
      i need some details for this indicator how it works and with which time frame is working better and which pairs also is working better with this indicator please more details with screen shot
      the concept of this indicator is simple... bollinger band (the band of it-the upper band and the lower band) will at some point shrink or expand.

it is on this stages that we concentrate on. when it shrink it means the price is stalling when it expand it means the price is trend.

try it first on demo to see how to adapt with the market changes.
      Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I think we should avoid narrow markets and trade with this indicator only when it shows that the price is moving under, or upper from the 0 level and both signals have same color, red, or blue. I will try this one to implement on a technique I use.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Is this a lagging indicator? Looks interesting by the way. When does it give off an alert?
          People are blown away by the effectiveness of Viasil and how safe it is.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

From what I read this technique / indicator is very good and it was created from many years ago. Is there really someone in this forum who can use this and can show any profitable proof? Why I need proof? Because even though I know that this indicator is good I still need to see real proof to be able to fully trust it and maybe learn about it.
            Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by IndicatorMan View Post
              This is one of the most sought-after indicator in the forex market. It is another way to use the Bollinger Band. Lots of traders already benefit from this technique. Has sound alert.

Click to zoom:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40396[/ATTACH]
              This indicator looked very good and it really looked nothing like the original Bollinger Band because it emphasizes on the squeeze period of the original bollinger band.
              And yes, I agree with the comments from members above that this indicator was popular many years ago but not so much now.

Payment proof can be found in here:
              https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
              https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

this is a good indicator but i prefer to use the original bollinger bands because it is better for me and i will analyze the chart better with it, this indicator may repaint and so this may makes the signals is not accurate all time and so this may lead to making of unnecessary bad trades and lead to loss of money.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Generally speaking, Bollinger Band is a very useful indicator. It is good during trending market and it is also can be used during sideways market.
                  A practice on how to properly use it is obviously a must because this is what will make us understand how this indicator really works.

Payment proof can be found in here:
                  https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
                  https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by Croko View Post
                    Is this a lagging indicator? Looks interesting by the way. When does it give off an alert?
                    The only way is to check this in your metatrader mostly the indicator lags as they are showing you the market picture in different color. Non can show you the future. So its really good to know the behavior of indicator then use it.
                    InstaForex - the best broker in Asia

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Aviz View Post
                      The only way is to check this in your metatrader mostly the indicator lags as they are showing you the market picture in different color. Non can show you the future. So its really good to know the behavior of indicator then use it.
                      Yes mister moderator, I think it's better to learn the indicator first before use it because if we don't understand it then we can't make full profit.
                      Also, if we understand the indcator then we know the behavior in certain makret conditions so we dont get panic if we see the situation.

Comment

Advanced mode

X