X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex money management calculator
    Forex Money Management Calculator

The following form will help you to determine the best size of your position. The system adjusts the size for the pair you trade, your equity, the entry and exit prices and, of course, the maximum risk per trade.

Depending on your account (equity, currency of the account) the pair you trade and the risk you accept on one trade, the programme will calculate the exact position sizing you have to use for your trade. Many brokers don't allow the possibility of trading with variable lot sizes so that's the reason why we've added the number of lots you have to trade in the table. The risk and leverage are updated for each case.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Instaforex has a calculator itself on there site.Where you get Leverage ratio and margin limits for different currency pair.
    And i have a excel made good money management calculator.Where you can get all over you said.
    check it.
    INTRAQUOTES
    Make day trading work for you 24/7

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Instaforex has a calculator itself on there site.Where you get Leverage ratio and margin limits for different currency pair.
      And i have a excel made good money management calculator.Where you can get all over you said.
      check it.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I just use a manual calculation only, every time I open my position using only a maximum of 2% of equity, and to limit my risk of not more than 5% at each position. I think it is enough to help reduce the risks that always exist in front of us. Because the market is very difficult to guess, we'd better minimize the losses, as well as maximizing profits.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

my calc in my head

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Do you need a calculator to do that? Well maybe, but most people do it in their head.

However the calculator may come in handy when you are creating your trading plan.

You guys trade with a plan right?

forexsage
            Forum Rules | Bonus for Posting | Forum Banners | Partnership Program | Widgets for Traders

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by forexsage View Post
              Do you need a calculator to do that? Well maybe, but most people do it in their head.

However the calculator may come in handy when you are creating your trading plan.

You guys trade with a plan right?

forexsage
              the different trader is different money management and different of calculator I think
              but thank for your share...maybe its can help me
              sigpic
              Join InstaForex with us you get Free EA Genius Super Aggressive and Free 1 Pip ****** Commission

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

you definitely need a MM calculator if you developing a martingale system, it will need a precise calculation to ensure your account doesn't crash after only in a few level. MM calculator can help you setting the lotsize and the pipstep level.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

true, one determinant of our success is how good MM by calculating the margin that we milki and lots that we can use. if I suggest to use 1% op of your capital and to the number of op 10 times then you can

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Risk management is very good and neccessary if a trader use them more effectively, it is the best strategy one should use to protect their accounts.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Cashcube View Post
                      check it.
                      I will definitely download this tool for the automated calculation I did not know that there is a tool to calculate, but now thanks to the help you have learned Thank you for your help

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

program is very useful, because it can set the size of which should be reviewed based on the pair of money that we use, how to enter and exit the market with a profit position, and of course the maximum risk per trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

a good program for money management, as most beginners traderb not notice it, just analyze the indicators without knowing how much capital the ability to have, want to use a lot of big profits that finally got the big losses

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I can surely install this particular tool for the actual automated calculation. I did not learn which generally there typically is a tool to calculate. However at this point as a consequence of the assistance you may have learned .
                            Forex no deposit bonus

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

You can find a forex money management calculator on the insta forex site as well and also there are many other websites where you can find it and use it while trading if you want to calculate the leverage , equity , margin and calculate the lot size you want to choose for trading.

Comment

Advanced mode

X