X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What is the best pair to trade?
    i try to study all of pair with lowest spread...but sometimes the bigger spread has move with a huge pips...need advice from expert.:
    Last edited by ; 27-09-2011, 10:02 PM. Reason: remove color
    show me the money
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by faridhusin View Post
    i try to study all of pair with lowest spread...but sometimes the bigger spread has move with a huge pips...need advice from expert.
    If you are beginner you should start with pairs which has small spread such as EUR/USD - GBP/USD - USD/CHF
    You should know that each pair or group of pairs have a special strategy is not all pairs have one strategy and This is from my point of view

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I would say that it is best to trade with forex majors they also give big movements with..low pips spread but if you really interested in exotic currency pairs they might move hundreds of pips daily so you have to do a completely different study and develop a strategy based on their movement and liking.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Depend on your system .
        But for beginner it's recommend to trade with major pairs.
        Like EU,GU,EJ,UChf.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

EUR/USD and USD/JPY are the pairs that I started to trade initially . Always concentrate on few pairs rather than to jump to all. Once you master one pair go to the next. Slow & Steady wins the race.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

@faridhusin
            Until today I still focus my trades to the major pairs...
            Because it's relatively small trades...
            And I can easily find to find about the major pairs news in the internet...
            sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I think major pairs are always the favorite, as these see a lot of movement, thus creating a bigger chance of a profitable trade. these are also traded with low pip difference.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by pammer View Post
                EUR/USD and USD/JPY are the pairs that I started to trade initially . Always concentrate on few pairs rather than to jump to all. Once you master one pair go to the next. Slow & Steady wins the race.
                I am the same with you .. My favorite pairs are USD / JPY, but since the earthquake-tsunami in Japan, the currency pair is not stable, and until now I avoid these pairs

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by pammer View Post
                  i agre with your opinion,pair USDJPY and AUDUSD is the currency pair that is suitable for beginner traders, since it has a slow movement and a small range

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by faridhusin View Post
                    i try to study all of pair with lowest spread...but sometimes the bigger spread has move with a huge pips...need advice from expert.
                    I think the best is EURUSD.
                    Don't afraid of bigger spreads, it can be the same you just have to adjust your lotsizes. Personally I take a trade if the spread on that pair is lower than 10 pips.
                    Usually when the spread is bigger the movements on the pair is also bigger.
                    MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I would suggest you trading on two pairs if you are a beginner i.e EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

Never struggle with many currencies, at the beginning trade with these two pairs because they have low spreads and they have the largest movements.
                      Its time EURO starts pushing up!

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by alvabra2010 View Post
                        I would suggest you trading on two pairs if you are a beginner i.e EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

Never struggle with many currencies, at the beginning trade with these two pairs because they have low spreads and they have the largest movements.
                        yes, it`s better to trade one or two pair so we really know how the price move.
                        because different pair move with different way.
                        if we can make money with just 1 or 2 pair, why should we trade a lot of pair?
                        aloto***ir will usually just make us confuse for beginer in forex.

Measured Move Trading System | MT5 Forum | Instaforex Indonesia

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

if you are beginner, then dont trade with pair that have high spread. Go with usdjpy and audusd as they dont have more movement so its safe to be trade in this pair as compared to other pair. After you got some experience then try with eurusd and gbpusd.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by ganeshjain View Post
                            if you are beginner, then dont trade with pair that have high spread. Go with usdjpy and audusd as they dont have more movement so its safe to be trade in this pair as compared to other pair. After you got some experience then try with eurusd and gbpusd.
                            usd-jpy is longer period quite but also have some unpredictable huge oscillation than can hit our MC.
                            So I don't recommend jpy for beginners and chf.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by Misa View Post
                              usd-jpy is longer period quite but also have some unpredictable huge oscillation than can hit our MC.
                              So I don't recommend jpy for beginners and chf.
                              i dont like JPY and CHF either. they move in tight range usually.
                              and when spike it will run wild, especially when USD news release.

Measured Move Trading System | MT5 Forum | Instaforex Indonesia

Comment

Advanced mode

X