Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Anum555's trading journal
    Hello guys I am new here I want to work along with you guys and also want to share my experience of trading with you guys so that you can be benefited from my experience and at the same time I want you to be cooperative with me in context of forex I hope you will corporate.
    I am just creating my trading journal for the sake of learning as well as earning.
    Thank you very much.
    My trading journal
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...8#post13304868
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Hi guys from my opinion about USD dollars and jpy yen will move upward. This is my opinion and analysis. On next Monday it's price will increase as in turning point we should buy to get best bonus of this week
    Attached Files

My trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Hi guys how are you today I am sharing my experience analysis on USDJPY. Analysis of chart says that history always repeat with the small variation. On Friday the closing period for this pair is down Ward trend and on coming Monday according to my analysis and opinion that trend will going upward and the prices of this pair will high. That's my analysis you also share your analysis with me in this post thank you. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-13-10-28-06.png
Views:	1
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	17176915

My trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by anum555 View Post
        Hi guys from my opinion about USD dollars and jpy yen will move upward. This is my opinion and analysis. On next Monday it's price will increase as in turning point we should buy to get best bonus of this week

No dear i am not agree with you as you say in your post and as you shown in your chart that it will go to up side no dear the trend of this pair is clear to down side and it has also break the trend line to down side so it will go to down side and we should to take the entry on this pair to down side it will be good for us..........

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_435.png
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	17176917

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Click image for larger version

Name:	USDJPY D1.PNG
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	17176919

Good afternoon, today on July 3, 2019 I will try to add my analysis to this USDJPY pair for next week, and as we know that last week the USDJPY pair has moved down which is quite strong, and my analysis next week this pair will still try to continue the decline and will reach its target at the weekly support price level at the price level of 107,224 and if only this price level can be reached next week then for the next few weeks this pair will continue to fall, but if next week the pair is not managed to reach this price level then for the next few weeks this pair will rise again

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Hi guys how are you today I am sharing my experience analysis on USDJPY. Analysis of chart says that history always repeat with the small variation. On Friday the closing period for this pair is down Ward trend and on coming Monday according to my analysis and opinion that trend will going upward and the prices of this pair will high. That's my analysis you also share your analysis with me in this post thank you.

USDJPY
            current price 107.90
            this pair price already touched daily support level 1 and above trend line.
            Now the price try to move Downward.
            I think the price may touch daily pivot point
            so you can take Sell position today
            the pivot point will be first target
            stop loss will be down the support 1 level
            Recommend Today = Bearish trend 88%
            Note for you all : keep take low risk and avoid greedy !!

FAROBESX9

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Hello guys good afternoon. Today analysis chart of Euro against usd.in this chart we can see a clear image of upward movement on last trading day Friday. It ensures that the buyers are heavy on sellers and the prices is going to upward with a small downward variation.according to my analysis on coming trading day Monday the prices of euro vs usd pair will move downward and it's a great opportunity for us to sell.
              ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-13-11-51-17.png
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	17176925

My trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Hi guys how are you today I am sharing my experience analysis on USDJPY. Analysis of chart says that history always repeat with the small variation. On Friday the closing period for this pair is down Ward trend and on coming Monday according to my analysis and opinion that trend will going upward and the prices of this pair will high. That's my analysis you also share your analysis with me in this post thank you. [ATTACH=CONFIG]125720[/ATTACH]

Hi dear friend good afternoon I am fine here and hope you all are fine and enjoying a good weekend dear friend you are analysis at usdjpy is going to in bearish Trend you are analysis same like my analysis according to my analyses this pair is going to USD JPY bearish trend sell it and enjoy good profit.

HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Hi guys how are you today I am sharing my experience analysis on USDJPY. Analysis of chart says that history always repeat with the small variation. On Friday the closing period for this pair is down Ward trend and on coming Monday according to my analysis and opinion that trend will going upward and the prices of this pair will high. That's my analysis you also share your analysis with me in this post thank you. [ATTACH=CONFIG]125720[/ATTACH]
                  Helo dear i m fine also .thanks to you for sharing your experiances that be very important for all forex members .yes dear market always move and move up or down .and now a days USDJPY chart shows that it will move up side .on monday opening market can going upside trend ...

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Hi dear,
                    I'm fine thank you for your kind word's. The USDJPY pair was bearish since the start of the week the pair now had showed that the bears doing the good job on this pair. My reviews on the USDJPY pair for the next week is about the bullish side a bit bullish movement might be on the way but overall the trend has to start falling hardly again after the opening of the market.

LoReaL Trading Journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Hi guys how are you? Last working day for trading the price of AUS/USD Which price is changing with small variations. According to my analysis it's price will move upward bcz now there is a resistance level which he will not crossed and the way of prices will be upward. So I think we should buy for longer time with standard lots.
                      ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-13-17-58-59.png
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	17176949

My trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Hi guys how are you? Last working day for trading the price of AUS/USD Which price is changing with small variations. According to my analysis it's price will move upward bcz now there is a resistance level which he will not crossed and the way of prices will be upward. So I think we should buy for longer time with standard lots.
                        Thanks[ATTACH=CONFIG]125759[/ATTACH]
                        Hello dear sir,
                        Good evening, my dear, I hope you would be good.
                        Yes my dear you are thinking right and I am also looking that it is ready to going up because there are many chances and many confirmations which giving us clear indication that it will goes up.
                        There are a lot of traders who are already in buying but, due to the zigzag moments in the market it is not giving us clear direction of the market so let's see what will be happen next week if any fundamentals problem cannot disappeared then we will watch a better opportunity to buy it for long target.
                        Wishing you all the best for a bright trading career.

16th Sep 2020 - Update:
                        OfficialMA's Trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Thanks[ATTACH=CONFIG]125759[/ATTACH]
                          Hello mate,
                          My dear friend as you predict in this chart I am agree about your analyses but, you just have need to watch this currency pair in weekly time frame then you must aware that there are many chances of downward direction because market make a hanging man candle, in my technical point of view.
                          So this figure telling us doing trade without following weekly time frame we cannot make a successful daily in the market and I hope that next time you will focus on weekly timeframe first because this is the clear way of doing trade and make profit.

LoveOForex's Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Hi my dear friends good evening. Hope you will enjoy weekend and will be sleeping or getting rest .
                            In this post I am sharing my analysis with you guys about AUD/USD . You can see in secreen shot it's trends which repeat the history with small variation. It's prices increase and decrease in short term . You can see in chart that again history repeats and trends will move upwards and downward after going at high resistance level. This is my analysis share your analysis with me my dear friends. ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-13-19-49-03.png
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	17176951:

My trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Hi my dear friends good evening. Hope you will enjoy weekend and will be sleeping or getting rest .
                              In this post I am sharing my analysis with you guys about AUD/USD . You can see in secreen shot it's trends which repeat the history with small variation. It's prices increase and decrease in short term . You can see in chart that again history repeats and trends will move upwards and downward after going at high resistance level. This is my analysis share your analysis with me my dear friends. Thanks[ATTACH=CONFIG]125761[/ATTACH]:
                              hello friends, in my opinion the movement of the market audusd has been restrained in the resistance area, and until the closing of the market this morning, so in my opinion the opening of the market next week will be weakened, because I think it will experience correction first, after that we see progress, between going back or down deeper, because currently the audusd pair is still experiencing a downward trend. so if I am more confident with the weakness at the beginning of next week, we can make it a signal to get even more profit.

Please came here
                              https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...4#post13331624

Comment

Advanced mode

X