Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #241 Collapse

Running Trade
    I made three trades on silver Thursday, and these trades are giving me losses, so I haven't closed these trades yet. Silver was very volatile yesterday, and I couldn't understand its movement. My first trade entry point was 22.690, And my profit point was 22.800. My second order was 22.685. The third order was 22.695. I was expecting the market would return from that point. And all my trades would come into profit. But the silver market became bearish, And its trades went into loss. My loss is around 3.76$, and my equity is only 610$. It is hard to recover the Whole loss with this balance. So I let the trades run, and I hope the market would return because 22.370 is resistance, and it seems that the market will not break that point. These trades could take a week to recover, but I am hopeful for its bearish movement.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	883
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	17961592

GBP/USD
    According to my technicals, the GBP/USD market will be bearish in the next few days. It's standing on the third support level. If it couldn't break that point then it will give a good bearish move. So it could make a buy move to cover up the maximum points, and then it will give a downtrend, so I think we need to wait for a buying spike, but that could be very risky because the market could break the resistance level of 1.2617 then it will be bullish.

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	203
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	17961593

Today's Fundamentals
    Today much important news is going to be released that could change the trend of these pairs, And I am very hopeful that this will recover my trades which are going into loss.

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Views:	233
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	17961594

Cricso's - Trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #242 Collapse

Running Trades
      My running trade is on USD/CAD, my take profit is 1.2778, and my lot size is 2$, with an entry point of 1.2878. But the market is bullish, it is trying to reverse the trend, but it failed. Now I am trying to close this trade as I get some good points.
      My two other oil trades also opened, one is active, and the other is pending. My floating trade entry point is 110.93, and my take profit is 109.95. The oil market is bullish, and it is safe to trade on a bullish trend because this is bullish nowadays, and it doesn't seem the market would reverse.
      The pending order is also open because the oil market is fast, and it could take a deep move then my pending order will be activated

Last Day Pending orders
      Yesterday I set two pending orders on GBP/USD and silver. Both orders failed, markets moved against those because the USD was weak, and both markets moved toward the upside, and I had decided to close those pending orders. After the gold trade, I will move towards currency trading as it is very safe rather than metals.

Views:	868
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	17962319
      EUR/CHF
      As I made my technical analysis, the EUR/CHF will be down because it broke the support level, and now it is having a downtrend. But previous support of 1.0270 becomes resistance, and the market will make a move that comes close to resistance, and then I will close that trade and make another sell trade from there to cover up my loss.

Views:	191
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	17962320

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #243 Collapse

Closed trades
        I mentioned this in my previous post. Gold washed my account. I left nothing, my loss was a hundred dollars, and I was confident that gold would not break its resistance. But my prediction failed, and I lost my account.
        I decided to trade in the fx rely contest. I started to trade on that demo account. I opened three trades on GBP/USD, each trade's lot size was 10.00, and the entry point was 1.3476. I closed these trades at 1.2346 for the profit of one pips, and each trade gave me a profit of 10 dollars. I earned 100$ from those trades.

Views:	225
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	17962977

Welcome Sunday
        Helo every one good morning dear, Today is Sunday, and mostly every trading is resting. How are you all friends.? I hope you are always in good health. I have no bonus for trading, but I am making an investment plan. Gold is falling side, and for the situation in the H-4 time frame, we saw yesterday's Price fell quite Deeply, which made the price form another sell movement. With the selling moment, there will be an attempt by the Price to try to go back down according to the selling movement, with the Clear goal being the next support area.
        The gold market was closed on the 1882 level Friday. Currently, the Gold is corrected up slightly to around the 1915 area overall, the Gold still has the potential to continue its movement in the downtrend. This is the right time to sell trade.

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Views:	168
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	17962978

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #244 Collapse

Running trade
          Welcome to new day. My bitcoin is a buy trade with an entry point of 3444, and my take profit is 35000. I made this trade because today bitcoin showed a bullish trend, but now it is making a bearish move. I have decided to wait with patience and let this trade come into the profit zone.

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Views:	250
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	17963460

GBP/USD
          According to my technicals, the GBP/USD market will be bearish in the next few days. It's standing on the third support level. If it couldn't break that point then it will give a good bearish move. So it could make a buy move to cover up the maximum points, and then it will give a downtrend, so I think we need to wait for a buying spike, but that could be very risky because the market could break the resistance level of 1.2615 then it will be bullish.

Views:	164
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	17963461

Important News
          Today there is very Good News, because of this your people should wait for the News, And trade on the News Why would you sleep when the market moves to one side, then the box here makes a lot of profit And if it comes to the corpse, then the loss also gives a lot. NZD I Mostly risk it because it is GBP/USD. very Good news EUR This is all day’s news, it will go on for the And as far as I think, there will be a lot of facts in gold too, which will go up a lot in the gold market

Views:	168
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	17963462

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #245 Collapse

The Upcoming Plan
            USD/CAD is showing a good sell move, and I had a plan to make a sell trade on USD/CAD because it is making a bearish trend, and soon it will retest the previous high level, and then it will become a good sell trade. Currently, the market is floating at 1.3025, and it will go down a little from here, and then it will make a buy candle. I am waiting for that moment because the market is making a bullish trend and the previous week's trend was neutral, and this week it will be bearish.
            I have given an H1 line chart, and according to that calculation, 1.2712 is a resistance level. 1.3034 is a support level, and the market is moving between these levels. Recently it touched the resistance level, And now this is going to support the level.

Views:	398
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	17964137

My Gold Analysis
            If you are regularly watching my previous trading journal updates or My analysis of Gold, you are aware of this Sell trade in Gold from 1909 and 1851 level which gives you guys in my may previous Gold Analysis- So here is an update on that Sell trade, we are currently in 60+ pip profit, and Gold is facing Strong Support here daily moving avengers on 1850.00 level if Gold breaks these EMA’s we will Hold our Trades till Target Profit of 1800.00 but on the other hand if Gold Does not break this Support and shows some Rejection then we will close our Gold Sell trades and will wait for next Opportunity to trade

Views:	156
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	17964138

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #246 Collapse

Floating Trade
              Currently, I have a trade on the oil market because oil has been showing a bullish trend for a little time, but overall it is barish because it has broken all the spot levels, and this is the time the market will be more bullish. I made a buy trade because according to trend, the market touches the higher low level as it touches the new higher high level, and my trade was according to that movement, and my trade is at a loss of 8.$, and I had a plan to take it a little longer to make good earning. My entry point is 99.86, and my lot size is 0.05.

Pending Order
              I have two pending orders, one is on oil, and the second is on silver. Oil entry point would be 99.00, and silver entry point 22.310. These are good because today, I expected the market to retest the downward for a long bullish movement

Views:	335
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	17964818

EUR/GBP
              When we analyze the EUR/GBP H4 time frame chart. We will notice that this pair is making step candles on the 0.8591 level. This is a strong level once it was supported, and after that it becomes resistance, and again it is a support level, so we need to make a trade as the market breaks the support level then it will be a good sell trade to make a profit.

Views:	166
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	17964819

Today's Fundamentals
              Today much important news is going to be released that could change the trend of these pairs, And I am very hopeful that this will recover my trades which are going into loss.

Views:	174
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	17964820

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #247 Collapse

Active Trades
                I have one floating trade on EUR/CHF. I was expecting that this would be upward. But the market moved down, and my analysis went wrong. I am not worried much because this trade had a good entry point, and the market will take a reverse, and I will close that trade at a minimum loss. I will recover it by selling the same pair because EUR/CHF had a bearish trend in the long term. I had a plan to cover up my losses from its downward movement.
                Entry point:1.0441 level
                Take profit: 1.0450
                Stop loss: not set

Views:	1200
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	17965541

GBP/USD
                According to my technicals, the GBP/USD market will be bearish in the next few days. It's standing on the third support level. If it couldn't break that point then it will give a good bearish move. So it could make a buy move to cover up the maximum points, and then it will give a downtrend, so I think we need to wait for a buying spike, but that could be very risky because the market could break the resistance level of 1.2398 then it will be bullish.

Views:	135
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	17965542

EUR/CHF
                As I made my technical analysis, the EUR/CHF will be down because it broke the support level, and now it is having a downtrend. But previous support of 1.0436 becomes resistance, and the market will make a move that comes close to resistance, and then I will close that trade and make another sell trade from there to cover up my loss.

Views:	170
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	17965543

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #248 Collapse

Important News
                  Today there is very Good News, because of this your people should wait for the News, And trade on the News Why would you sleep when the market moves to one side, then the box here makes a lot of profit And if it comes to the corpse, then the loss also gives a lot. NZD I Mostly risk it because it is GBP/USD. very Good news EUR This is all day’s news, it will go on for the And as far as I think, there will be a lot of facts in gold too, which will go up a lot in the gold market

Views:	423
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	17966169

Bonus Update
                  Hello good morning to everyone, I am happy today because after a long time I received a good bonus. I was working hard, but my last two weeks' bonuses were not sufficient. But I kept working, and now I have received a good amount. I am very thankful to the forum management for this special bonus. Now I have decided to increase the quality of content and quantity of posts.

Views:	121
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	17966170

EUR/GBP
                  When we analyze the EUR/GBP H4 time frame chart. We will notice that this pair is making step candles on the 0.8491 level. This is a strong level once it was supported, and after that it becomes resistance, and again it is a support level, so we need to make a trade as the market breaks the support level then it will be a good sell trade to make a profit.

Views:	125
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	17966171

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #249 Collapse

Silver
                    My silver buy trade is at 20.785, and the lot size is 0.05. I didn't set the take profit because according to me, this market will be bullish today.

Views:	255
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	17966967

Account Washed
                    Yesterday the oil went up speedily, I couldn't do anything because my one trade opened at 105.02, and I was sure that the market would be in a bearish trend, but it continuously made a bullish trend, and my trade was closed at a loss. I tried to save my account with a hedge. But it also failed, and all the trades closed in a loss. The silver movement was unexpected. I to make money from that, but It washed all the accounts. Before the silver trade, I earned some profit from gold and oil.

Views:	99
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	17966968

Weekend trade
                    I opened good profits. The USD index looks strong this week. I will believe. That will remain the same trend through trade-in EURUSDweek pair with a $0.02 lot size. I believe that this trade will lead me to get some out this week. My trading strategy for the EURUSDweek pair:

Views:	99
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	17966969

Withdrawing
                    Yesterday I made a withdrawal of 4$. It was a good opportunity for me because my last trade was stuck. I wanted to withdraw, but the gold trade held me for two days. That was a good moment for a trader to receive an amount. I was happy, and I decided to do risk-free trading. I am working hard to make good money from this forum, and this is a starter I will increase my profit

Views:	106
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	17966970

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #250 Collapse

Floating Trade
                      Currently, I have a trade on the oil market because oil has been showing a bearish trend for a little time, but overall it is bullish because it has broken all the resistance levels, and this is the time the market will be more bullish. I made a sell trade because according to trend, the market touches the higher low level as it touches the new higher high level and my trade was according to that movement, and my trade is at a profit of 11.$, and I had a plan to take it a little longer to make good earning. My entry point is 110.37 and my lot size is 0.05.

Name:	ss.png
Views:	205
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	17967667

The Upcoming Plan
                      USD/CAD is showing a good sell move, and I had a plan to make a sell trade on USD/CAD because it is making a bullish trend, and soon it will retest the previous high level, and then it will become a good buy trade. Currently, the market is floating at 1.2924, and it will go down a little from here, and then it will make a buy candle. I am waiting for that moment because the market is making a bullish trend and the previous week's trend was neutral, and this week it will be bearish.
                      I have given an H1 line chart, and according to that calculation, 1.3000 is a resistance level. 1.2814 is a support level, and the market is moving between these levels. Recently it touched the resistance level, And now this is going to support the level.

Name:	sss.png
Views:	98
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	17967668

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #251 Collapse

Closed Trade
                        Today I closed a sell trade on USD/JPY because USD/JPY was showing a sell move, and I made a trade on that pair. My lot size was 2.00, and the entry point was 128.94. I closed that trade for a profit of one pips. The market was unpredictable, and my two other trades were also floating. I accepted little profit rather than greediness.

Views:	226
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	17968374

Important News

Views:	102
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	17968375

GBP/USD
                        According to my technicals, the GBP/USD market will bearish in the next few days. It's standing on the third support level. If it couldn't break that point then it will give a good bearish move. So it could make a buy move to cover up the maximum points, and then it will give a downtrend, so I think we need to wait for a buying spike, but that could be very risky because the market could break the resistance level of 1.2398 then it will be bullish.

Views:	98
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	17968376

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #252 Collapse

Again Account Wash
                          Helo friends,good morning. Yesterday my account was washed by the silver trades. Silver becomes bulsh suddenly. I couldn't control it. My target was hedging, but I Couldn't hedge due to the low margin. My silver trades entry points were
                          21.235. I expected that the market would be bearish. So, I made one trade for a high profit. But my decision went wrong, and I couldn't Make the output from oil trades. This trade washed my whole account, and I left nothing to trade. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_1.png Views:	0 Size:	9.2 KB ID:	17969014

Bonus Details
                          today i am very hapy. I lost my account last week, and I started to trade on a contest. But yesterday I received a bonus of 90$. I am thankful to the forum administration and moderation for such a nice reward. I worked hard, and I will do my best to meet the upcoming challenges with this bonus.
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_8.png Views:	0 Size:	8.3 KB ID:	17969015

EUR/GBP
                          When we analyze the EUR/GBP H4 time frame chart. We will notice that this pair is making step candles on the 0.8490 level. This is a Strong level once It was supported, And after that it becomes resistance, and again it is a support level, so we need to make a trade as the market breaks the support level then it will be a good buy trade to make a profit. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2.png Views:	0 Size:	20.4 KB ID:	17969016

Today's Fundamentals
                          Today much important news is going to be released that could change the trend of these pairs, And I am very hopeful that this will recover my trades which are going into loss. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_3.png Views:	0 Size:	48.0 KB ID:	17969017

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #253 Collapse

Closed Trade
                            Helo everyone. Yesterday I made a buy trade on EUR/CHF. My lot size was 2$, my entry point was 1.0455, and I closed the trade for a profit of fifteen pips. EUR/CHF long-term trend was bearish, so I closed this trade in a short and moved for another. EUR/CHF is a slow-moving pair. It takes time to make a profit. So I stepped out from that pair and went for other trades. As I closed the trade market started to move down. Now I had a plan to trade in EUR/CHF because gold and silver are volatile.

Views:	165
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	17969820

Gold
                            My gold pending order is at 1829, and the lot size is 0.05. This pending order seems a bit difficult because the market is moving downward, and 1800 is a resistance level. If the market breaks the resistance then it could go to 1820. In the previous history when a market price changes the third digit reverses back two times or a minimum one time. I had a target to collect a good profit from that movement.

Views:	61
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	17969821

GBP/USD
                            According to technical observation market is at the middle of support and resistance levels, and there are chances the market will be down before going upward, and my pending order is on the support level, and the market will pick my order as it made a sell move and then it will be bullish because I am observing this scenario from last two days and pending order is according to this movement.

Views:	61
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	17969822

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • #254 Collapse

Withdrawal
                              Dear forum members, I hope you are fine and doing great because this forum is an opportunity to earn well while sitting at home. Yesterday I made a withdrawal of 28$. That was a surprising moment. I have decided to work hard and make more efficient work in this forum to make an earning

Name:	ww.png
Views:	122
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	17971461

Bonus Update
                              I am happy today because after a long time I received a good bonus. I was working hard, but my last two weeks' bonuses were not sufficient. But I kept working, and now I have received a good amount. I am very thankful to the forum management for this special bonus. Now I have decided to increase the quality of content and quantity of posts.

Views:	49
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	17971462

Weekend trade
                              I opened a trade-in EURUSDweek pair with a $0.28 lot size. I believe that this trade will lead me to get some good profits. The USD index looks weak this week. I Believe that it will remain the same trend throughout this week. My trading strategy for the EURUSDweek pair:

Name:	www.png
Views:	52
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	17971463

Closed Trades
                              I opened a sell trade on oil with a lot size of 0.04, and my entry point was 110.28, and I closed it at 110.00 with a profit of 11.20$. That was the first real profit I made this month other than all demo accounts, and this thing made me very happy and encouraged me. I am trading very carefully and not taking much risk because the risk is not safe in this trading section. We need to avoid it, especially when the reward is Little and your whole account is at risk

Name:	w.png
Views:	63
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	17971464

Comment

Advanced mode
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #255 Collapse

Crude Oil Closed Trades:

Yesterday I placed four orders on oil, and these trades were giving me a good profit. I set a maximum target of 50 to 60 pips reward on all of my oil trades. The oil market was booming. That is why it is dangerous to trade oil. According to my technicalities, today's oil market offers good sales opportunities. The market offers good entry points. All trade's direction was towards sales. The size of my first, second and fourth trading lot is the same 0.03.
                                My first entry point was 112.62, and I earned a profit of 10.50$ as I closed at 111.27.
                                My second entry point was 111.66, and I earned a profit of 28 pips which is 8.40$.
                                My third trade entry point was 112, and the lot size was 0.01. I closed that trade at 111.36 for a profit of 6.40$.
                                The last trade gave me a profit of 12.30$, my entry point was 112, and my take profit was 41 pips.

Withdrawal Request:

Yesterday I made a withdrawal of 10$. I'm glad I made a good profit. I derived this profit from various crude oil trades. I trade very carefully because I also use a big lot size of 0.03.

Name:	Screenshot_2022-05-20-13-36-34-86_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	17972307

Upcoming Plan:

I will see the trend in oil. After that, I will make another entry to make a good profit. If we have good access to fast-moving currencies, it will be profitable. If we wrong trade on fast-moving currency, it will wash away our accounts. So always trade carefully and with proper money management.

Comment

Advanced mode

X