OfficialMA's trading journal (Friends Community)
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #3256 Collapse

Originally posted by OfficialMA View Post
    Hello friends, good evening. I hope you will be doing well and enjoying the trading.

Friends, the GBPUSD moved against my prediction and at the moment my trade is floating in loss but still I am expecting that market will reverse from the 1.2894 resistance level after testing.

GOLD

Friends, gold is not very volatile today and the price is moving in little range between 1940-1950. The price just tested the 1940 level once again. Let's see if the price breaks below the 1940 level today during the US session. If the price will break on downside then as I said earlier that it will continue making the bearish movement till 1925 otherwise on upside above 1950 price we should expect the continuation of the bullish trend till 1980-2000 price.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]275474[/ATTACH]
    Congratulation to you for your profit and withdrawal process and your analysis is also become true because GBP usd move and cross higher level though it is shows some bearish right now but i think it will again move to upper side so your buying analysis is supportive.Best wishes

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #3257 Collapse

Hello friends, good morning. I hope you will be enjoying the profit.

Friends, unfortunately I got margin call yesterday because I took a sell trade on GBPUSD pair and my account couldn't survive the move above the 1.2900 price level. Anyway, let's have a look on EURUSD pair now.

EURUSD pair also made the bullish move yesterday and I am expecting that if the price breaks on the upside from here then it will continue the bullish trend but if the price breaks down that 1.1834 support level then I think there will be strong chances to see it below the 1.1700 price this week. Have a look on the chart and please share your analysis and ideas of this pair.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]275759[/ATTACH]
      This pair keeps its settled above the 1.1840 level which is a strong support which hint the bullish trend scenario active for today. The next main target is located at 1.2011, while achieving it requires holding above 1.1840 level.

Abdul Rauf

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...dul+rauf+malhi

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #3258 Collapse

Hello friends, good morning. How are you everyone? I hope you will be doing great and enjoying the trading this week.

Friends, USDCAD pair is testing the resistance level once again and you can see that market has failed to break above this resistance level multiple times but also on the bearish side the movement is very limited. So, as it is expected that this resistance level will be weak because of the multiple retests of the resistance level. I am expecting that market will break the support level and the bullish movement will continue, but let's see if the bulls get the power to break above the resistance level today.

Please have a look on the chart and share your trading ideas and analysis of this pair. What do you think about it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	USDCADH1.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	17363620

16th Sep 2020 - Update:
        OfficialMA's Trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #3259 Collapse

Hello friends, good morning. How are you everyone? I hope you will be doing great and enjoying the trading this week.

Friends, USDCAD pair is testing the resistance level once again and you can see that market has failed to break above this resistance level multiple times but also on the bearish side the movement is very limited. So, as it is expected that this resistance level will be weak because of the multiple retests of the resistance level. I am expecting that market will break the support level and the bullish movement will continue, but let's see if the bulls get the power to break above the resistance level today.

Please have a look on the chart and share your trading ideas and analysis of this pair. What do you think about it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]276340[/ATTACH]
          It's more clear at the monthly chart because at weekly and the day time frame the Canadian Dollar has broke many supports and the hurdles that were on it's way and now only the force that looks stronger at the Canadian Dollar is the force of the bears, this metal has formed the bearish engulfed candle at the monthly chart also so the bears will be more stronger in the next month.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #3260 Collapse

I do not see any trend that is strong in the usdcad price. The asset has been stuck between a few pips last couple of days but in the daily time frame the price is getting help from lower bollinger band to protect his further fall. The problem is that today night time FOMC will come when this support could be broken and if the FOMC can give good data for the us dollar then outlook could be different, just need to wait for releasing of FOMC.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #3261 Collapse

In a nutshell for colleagues, I agree that your range can be considered flat and much more so the Canadians have recently taken steps to expand it below 1.3136 and trade at 1.32312 on the previous top but the day is no longer happy. It is clearly visible in Scudio. This I have an H4 timed frame and the south channel of the D1 chart was built with a 1.32702 + upper border - and the bottom targets are only 1.33590, here it is next. I still consider the movement.

Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14953307

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #3262 Collapse

Hi dear friend good morning. yes of course we sale it for 100 pips only and then it is start buying from 1.3410 and by then after price action setup confirmation and so my dear mate here if you not found any better setup for buy or selling opportunity then you hold you sell and make it break even Canadian doller showing no strength and so why easily make healthy profit in sell and idea may be more bearish trend to 1.300 price.thanks dear friend.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #3263 Collapse

the usdcad pair tends to experience a moderate upward correction. If you see the movement of the two days yesterday, I think the USDCAD pair still has a chance to go up again, but before that it will go down a little first, so we can target open buy, and we should take care of money management so that if there is something we don't want we can still do another thing to save our account. because with market conditions like that we better be careful, because there may be unexpected movements later, and the increase will be limited again.

Latest Update: My trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #3264 Collapse

Hello trader,

I quite agree with your assessment and technical analytical proposition for the bulllishness of the usdcad pair market for today's market as the price movement tested and breached the upper channel price level at 1.3180 and reached up to 1.3200 and which is a logical signal to buy more of this usdcad asset to 1.3300 and 1.3400 respectively.

Cheers!

ONEPOINT TRADING JOURNAL
                    SEE MY LATEST UPDATE !
                    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15014065

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #3265 Collapse

Isdcad is aure to retest looking at the D1 chart frame and carefully check mating with trends from previous candle sticks the wicks are becoming short and shut the candle body is aure to take a retest of price to a new direction.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #3266 Collapse

OfficialMA, hello thanks you so much for sharing your analysis on usdcad pair. This is pretty good analysis and currently usdcad is trading at 1.31961. If we see h4 time frame this usdcad is on its resistance and we need to wiat for it to break this resistance then we can buy it. Other wise I will suggest to sell it from top. But be careful today we have fomc and fed rates which will hopefully bring volatility. Best to wait for that. Good luck.

Adorn Trading Journal
                        https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...3#post14597613

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #3267 Collapse

Greeting mate,
                          Yes bulls are looking more powerful on the chart, as on the 4-hour chart, the bears will once again to protect the resistance level at 1.3200, but I must say about USD pair that today many news release are in waiting and so we should postpone our trades till then.
                          Best of luck

My latest update:
                          https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15181633

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #3268 Collapse

USD cad pair is now above the support level that it broke last week and also the price is showing the bullish momentum so I think it will easily continue making the bullish movement because there is no strong resistance level nearby. So, we should start buying it now

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • #3269 Collapse

Hi dear,
                              Usdcad floating price break the resistance channel near the 1.3200 in this range we can have confirmation setup for the next holding trades near the price action moves to 1.3299, if price give any reverse support trend direction then first hit the channel for 1.3100 then we can go long term for trending channel at 1.2990 good luck.

LATEST UPDATE
                              HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
                              https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15172538

Comment

Advanced mode
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #3270 Collapse

Greetings mate,
                                USDCAD ranging price zone will test the resistance for 1.3200 which will give information with the indicators clear signal to test the assumed zone for 1.3280, if price will be moves down to the pull backs support assumed zone then we can makes pips in price analyses assumed task zone for 1.3085 best of luck mate.

New Updates
                                SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
                                https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15155294

Comment

Advanced mode

X