X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Elsayed's - Trading journal
    Hello everyone, how are you all ?
    i have decided to open my own trading journal today, i have been trading since 2011 but like most of traders i always success when i trade by discipline and low risk but when the greed control me it lead me to lose every thing so i think that showing my results here will help me to control on my greed .

Now i have about 350 dollar in my trading account after receiving my prize in the best answer contest so i will start my trading by that balance and i will be very careful because this is not a bonus but is real money i can withdraw it any time so i will trade for a specific target as making 5 dollar daily to trade with small lots as 0.1 lots until i achieve my target then i will close all my opened trades .

My trading depends on :
    - Resistance, support and trend lines .
    - Stochastic indicator and moving average indicators .
    and i will clarify my strategy while the trading .

Wish you all the best and good luck to all members .
    Best regards
    elsayed
    My Trading Journal
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by elssayed View Post
    i have decided to open my own trading journal today, i have been trading since 2011 but like most of traders i always success when i trade by discipline and low risk but when the greed control me it lead me to lose every thing so i think that showing my results here will help me to control on my greed .

Now i have about 350 dollar in my trading account after receiving my prize in the best answer contest so i will start my trading by that balance and i will be very careful because this is not a bonus but is real money i can withdraw it any time so i will trade for a specific target as making 5 dollar daily to trade with small lots as 0.1 lots until i achieve my target then i will close all my opened trades .

My trading depends on :

Best regards
    elsayed
    Hi how are you dear fellow i welcome you to the trading journal and wish you a good trading career,dear fellow i also congratulate you for the prize winning in the contest,dear fellow you have a decent equity and you can earn much better if you know how to trade in this market,i also appreciate your concept of predicting the market ,it is good to see a person with quality of skill based on the technical assessment and conceptually strong,anybody with good trading skill can make a lot in this field,thanks
    click here

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

My trading depends on :

Best regards
      elsayed
      Hello elssayed , welcome to trading journal section and many congrats for opening your trading journal thread and receiving the best answer contest prize , 350$ is very huge amounts mate i think i must try it this time

Actually ,i think you must withdraw the half amount of this prize or and trade with the other part because you will trade very comfortable with no stress , no fear and greed emotions.

I like your trading plan : trading with 0.1 lot for 50 pips as SL and TP level , this is the only way which can help you to trade with no stress and without watching the chart all day , i also trade with resistance and support level , trend lines sometimes but i don't use any indicators , i find it useless .

Hope you will succeed in your trading career and your trading journal , good luck

We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one
      Trading Journal | InstaForex| Market Analysis ..

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Hello every one, how are you all
        Very sorry for the delay on starting my trading due to some circumstances

Today i see that EUR/US Pair is trying to break the support line 1.1120 but i think that this level is very strong and it may pushes the price up to 1.1200 so i decided to open buy trade from price 1.1130 with take profit 25 pips and stop loss 25 pips and you can see my analysis in the following photo :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	17153558

and regarding NZD/USD Pair i see that we can wait the price until it reach to price 0.6565 which has a strong support line then we can open buy trade with stop loss 25 pips and take profit 25 pips or we can place a pending order on that price :

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Size:	141.3 KB
ID:	17153559

Good luck to you all and i hope that all our trades positions reach its targets without any loses .

My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Hello every one, how are you all
          Very sorry for the delay on starting my trading due to some circumstances

Today i see that EUR/US Pair is trying to break the support line 1.1120 but i think that this level is very strong and it may pushes the price up to 1.1200 so i decided to open buy trade from price 1.1130 with take profit 25 pips and stop loss 25 pips and you can see my analysis in the following photo :

[ATTACH]112053[/ATTACH]

and regarding NZD/USD Pair i see that we can wait the price until it reach to price 0.6565 which has a strong support line then we can open buy trade with stop loss 25 pips and take profit 25 pips or we can place a pending order on that price :

[ATTACH]112054[/ATTACH]

Good luck to you all and i hope that all our trades positions reach its targets without any loses .
          is not surprising that we find the EURUSD suffering from all this downtrend. It failed to continue its rally towards the 1.1400 levels we were expecting to reach, but did not, but rebounded directly from the 1.1300 levels. When the pair was facing a stubborn support area at 1.1200, Of which twice previously and we expected that it will not fall to it but it did and has already fallen towards it, but also managed to close the candle on the bottom, which confirms the serious desire of the pair to fall for this is not recommended to buy the euro at the moment at the moment but is recommended to sell at levels The pair is expected to climb up a correction to retest the pair 1.1200 levels again and from here it will fall back again so we can sell from there or wait to break the lowest point in a candle yesterday to enter withClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_????????-????.jpg
Size:	389.1 KB
ID:	17153584

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Good evening every one
            it is time to update my trading concerning my running trade on EUR/USD Pair it moved based upon my analysis and the price raised From 1.1131 to 1.1154 then it returned again before hitting my take profit target at price 1.1156 before two pips only as you see in the following photo :

Name:	Capture3.JPG
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	17153604

So it is running now with +5 pips and i will leave it until tomorrow because i think that 1.1120 is very strong support line and will pushes the price again to my target .

Concerning NZD/USD Pair the price didn't reached the price 0.6570 so i will cancel my pending order because i see that we have a bullish crossover on moving average indicators and also on stochastic indicator as you see in the following photo :

Name:	Capture4.JPG
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	17153605

but based on my strategy i always wait a sell saturation on 5 minute frame and a bullish crossover to moving averages on 5 minute frame to confirm opening my trade so when these conditions occurs on 5 minute frame i will open buy trade on NZD/USD Pair so let's see what will happen in the coming hours and good night to all members

My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Good evening every one
              it is time to update my trading concerning my running trade on EUR/USD Pair it moved based upon my analysis and the price raised From 1.1131 to 1.1154 then it returned again before hitting my take profit target at price 1.1156 before two pips only as you see in the following photo :

[ATTACH]112103[/ATTACH]

So it is running in profits now with +5 pips and i will leave it until tomorrow because i think that 1.1120 is very strong support line and will pushes the price again to my target .

Concerning NZD/USD Pair the price didn't reached the price 0.6570 so i will cancel my pending order because i see that we have a bullish crossover on moving average indicators and also on stochastic indicator as you see in the following photo :

[ATTACH]112104[/ATTACH]

but based on my strategy i always wait a sell saturation on 5 minute frame and a bullish crossover to moving averages on 5 minute frame to confirm opening my trade so when these conditions occurs on 5 minute frame i will open buy trade on NZD/USD Pair so let's see what will happen in the coming hours and good night to all members
              Good morning elssayed,from my technical point of view,EURUSD is already in oversold condition and start to form an up signal and if H4 candle closed with a confirmation of an up signal then there will be a pull back up movement that will happen today. and about NZDUSD,i think it is trying to go up too and will continue its pull back up movement since i see on H4 chart it is s till showing an up signal.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Good evening every one

[ATTACH]112103[/ATTACH]

So it is running now with +5 pips and i will leave it until tomorrow because i think that 1.1120 is very strong support line and will pushes the price again to my target .

[ATTACH]112104[/ATTACH]

Good morning to you mate. Looks like a lot of our fellow traders are now doing counter buy trade on most major pairs because the buying setup is just too good. I will also try to buy it next but not today due to friday stigma in forex trading. Don't worry about your missed TP because this pair might go up again and maybe break above your TP area. The bulls may test the 1.1150 resistance today before going down again so kindly monitor it closely. Good luck buying the EURUSD.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Hello every one
                  it's time to update my trading yesterday i opened two buy trades and today both of them hit my take profit target as we see in the following photo :

Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	17153770

the first trade i opened it on EUR/USD Pair from price 1.1131 with take profit target 1.1156 ( 25 pips ) because the price was around strong support line at price 1.1120 which pushed the price up to my take profit target and i see that it will keep its upward movement until it reaches to price 1.1200 because we have now

the second trade i opened it on NZD/USD Pair from price 0.6631 with take profit target 0.6652 ( 21 pips ) because there was a bullish crossover on moving averages indicators beside a sell saturation and bullish crossover on stochastic indicator as we see in the following photo :

Name:	Capture5.JPG
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	17153773

so i see that NZD/USD also will keep its upward movement but because today is weekend i see that earning $4.60 is enough to me so i will not open any other trades until next week and concerning EUR/USD i see that it started to have a bullish crossover on moving averages beside sell saturation and bullish cross on stochastic indicator and this will support it to continue its upward movement as we see in the following photo :

Name:	Capture6.JPG
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	17153776

But i see that the best is to wait until next week to decide the good point which we can open another trades from so what are your opinions in my analysis for those two pairs ?

My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Hello every one
                    it's time to update my trading yesterday i opened two buy trades and today both of them hit my take profit target as we see in the following photo :

[ATTACH]112276[/ATTACH]

the first trade i opened it on EUR/USD Pair from price 1.1131 with take profit target 1.1156 ( 25 pips ) because the price was around strong support line at price 1.1120 which pushed the price up to my take profit target and i see that it will keep its upward movement until it reaches to price 1.1200 because we have now

the second trade i opened it on NZD/USD Pair from price 0.6631 with take profit target 0.6652 ( 21 pips ) because there was a bullish crossover on moving averages indicators beside a sell saturation and bullish crossover on stochastic indicator as we see in the following photo :

[ATTACH]112279[/ATTACH]

so i see that NZD/USD also will keep its upward movement but because today is weekend i see that earning $4.60 is enough to me so i will not open any other trades until next week and concerning EUR/USD i see that it started to have a bullish crossover on moving averages beside sell saturation and bullish cross on stochastic indicator and this will support it to continue its upward movement as we see in the following photo :

[ATTACH]112283[/ATTACH]

But i see that the best is to wait until next week to decide the good point which we can open another trades from so what are your opinions in my analysis for those two pairs ?
                    It was a good entry mate because today's market seen bullish but small range of movement for EURUSD and GBPUSD, your position of EURSUD was 1.1131 and we can see the price is now at 1.1173 was high. I think you made a very good short entry and good profit. I think your nzdusd position also was good trade but your lots size was very small which is good for maintain a good money management.If you used 1 lots each time then you could easily make 40+ profit form your trade.Because a slight effect of USD news which came negative in a sense which was the main reason for bullish move of EURUSD, GBPUSD and NZDUSD.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Hello every one

[ATTACH]112276[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]112279[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]112283[/ATTACH]

The NZDUSD pair tests 0.6654 level now, accompanied by witnessing clear overbought signals now, waiting to motivate the price to resume the expected bearish trend for the upcoming period, which targets 0.6515 level as a next main station, while the continuation of the expected decline depends on the price stability below 0.6654.
                      The expected trading range for today is betwenen 0.6560 support and 0.6680
                      The expected trend for today: Bearish
                      [img]uploads/155629875887311.png[/img]مركز الخليج

lebouziramzinio triding journal
                      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Hello every one
                        Based on my analysis i see that there is a good entry point now on USD/CAD so i opened a buy trade from price 1.3448 with take profit target 25 pips and stop loss 25 pips also and i see that we have now a bearish crossover on moving average indicator beside a sell saturation on stochastic indicator as we see in the following photo :

Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	17154507

So i hope that market move based on my analysis and regarding EUR/JPY Pair i see that it will start its downward movement if the price closed under 124.90 so the best is to wait until tomorrow to confirm if it will go down or not before opening a sell trade and we can see this in the following photo :

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	17154508

so let's see what will happen in the coming hours .
                        also what do you think mates about my analysis ?

My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Good morning mates
                          how are you all

Yesterday i opened two trades on USD/CAD Pair from price 1.3448 and 1.3441 and both of them still running around price 1.3440 as you see in the following photo :

Name:	Capture6.JPG
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	17154658

and based on my analysis i see that the pair will continue its upward movement until it reaches to price 1.3475 which has strong resistance as we see in the following photo :

Name:	Capture4.JPG
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	17154654

and about other pairs i don't see that there are any good entry point now so i will not open any new trade until i find good entry point but concerning my running trade on USD/CAD pair what do you think about it will it reaches to my target at price 1.3475 or not because market is very slowly until now so please share your opinions .

My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Good morning mates
                            how are you all

Yesterday i opened two trades on USD/CAD Pair from price 1.3448 and 1.3441 and both of them still running around price 1.3440 as you see in the following photo :

[ATTACH]113278[/ATTACH]

and based on my analysis i see that the pair will continue its upward movement until it reaches to price 1.3475 which has strong resistance as we see in the following photo :

[ATTACH]113274[/ATTACH]

and about other pairs i don't see that there are any good entry point now so i will not open any new trade until i find good entry point but concerning my running trade on USD/CAD pair what do you think about it will it reaches to my target at price 1.3475 or not because market is very slowly until now so please share your opinions .
                            hey in my opinion your target will gonna hit soon because usd cad has resistance around 1.3480 and im sure about that it will gonna test this Resistance and then your target will gonna hit and also my indectors are positive about usd cad up movement as parabolic sar and stoshtic oscillator are positive.
                            so don't worry
                            Please visit my journal
                            https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Good morning mates
                              how are you all

[ATTACH]113278[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]113274[/ATTACH]

Hello mate ,How are you doing ? My sincere guess is that you are kicking ? Your analysis on USD/CAD pair was near accurate .Yesterday news on this pair pushed it up . It is now at resistance region ,I have a feeling before this pair pushed further up ,I am expecting a retracement to support region 1.3413 . Currently ,there is no serious movement on this pair. Let me wish you an exiting trading week.
                              Attached Files

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15256419

Comment

Advanced mode

X