• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #19426 Collapse

TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE: 30-04-2022

Hi everyone.
    • The Russia-Ukraine war might be a daring game for Russia
    You are welcome to my trading journal today and happy weekend to you all. How was the trading this week? Before talking about the ongoing Russia-Ukraine war, I like to point out that the traders that will be successful in the financial market must not trade reversal of the market recklessly and must use a stop loss. I sold EUR/NZD recklessly yesterday and I knew it, I did not know what I was doing and the trade is now in much less. This must have been avoided by me rather than being emotional about what could cause pain. This is a lesson for me and the readers of my journal, we should trade responsibly if we want to be successful in trading the financial market. Besides, Russia Ukraine has passed the second month with no hope of an end to the war. This has caused Russia and Ukraine pains, but to different degrees and more will happen. The world is feeling the scarcity in the food sector and will keep making us see the reality for us to always have alternatives. Commodities are rising in prices just like the energy markets. As if it was not enough, daring Russia struck Kyiv when the UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres was visiting this week. Personally, this is the height of it as Russia disregards international law and this daring spirit might make the war last longer than anyone could imagine unless Ukraine wins it quickly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	UN MISSILE.PNG
Views:	209
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	17957925

Active positions:

No trades were closed yesterday as I thought, I let the EUR/CHF and EUR/NZD positions close with the market yesterday. It will be easy to continue with them next week but the fate of the two positions is not clear. By what the pattern on their charts reads, I am in the wrong direction of the pairs and the EUR/CHF has lost 86 pips. And the EUR/NZD positions that were just opened yesterday have lost 57 pips. It was a terrible mistake selling the pair when it was visibly buying.

Name:	AC..PNG
Views:	160
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	17957926

EUR/CHF:

EUR/CHF has fully validated the bullish trend condition of my trading system on the 4H chart, it will be buying next week. I admit that I was wrong by not closing my position on the pair this week and the bullish price action is on the 4H chart. The CCI and OsMA indicators are giving a bullish signal just as the pair closed below the daily pivot point at 1.0211 and even hit the third resistance of the pivot point at 1.0264 yesterday.

Name:	EURCHF.png
Views:	172
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	17957927

EUR/NZD:

EUR/NZD is a bullish market by reversing upwards yesterday in the move that baffles me so much. I was wrong to have sold the pair yesterday and it has fully validated the bullish trend condition of my trading system. It has a bullish price action on the 4H chart just as the OsMA and CCI indicator on the chart gives a bullish signal. The pair closed below yesterday's pivot point at 1.6187 and hit the third resistance of the pivot point too at 1.6338, so it is bullish in trend.

Name:	EURNZD.png
Views:	171
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	17957928

PLEASE VISIT OLA4REAL'S JOURNAL FOR LATEST UPDATE
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #19427 Collapse

TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE: 01-05-2022

Hi everyone.

Warmest welcome to my trading journal today and a happy new week to you all. How are you and the preparation for trading this week? I have done the needed weekend evaluation in preparation for the week, so I don't waste my precious time during the weekend again. It is all about making analyses and plans before the opening time of the market. This has helped me in the last two weeks, you can see the proof in my posted trading history. The previous week was good too, it was because I created time to train more and trade the market unlike the many weeks before the past two weeks that I focused fully on my offline work, things have changed and my trading results have improved. Besides, the USD index was still stable last week and moved downwards in just a day, I always make money in such stable conditions. I moved to the 4H chart for my USD index analysis before the market will open today, the asset might be bought on Monday. I sighted the latest correction that took place on Thursday and Friday, they had prepared the USD index for the upcoming bullish run this week. The 4H chart 23.6 Fibonacci level at 102.41 will be repelling the asset when hitting. The target of above the 0.0% Fibonacci level at 103.90 will be hit this week.

Name:	USDX.png
Views:	253
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	17958562

Monday market calendar news to watch:

The Monday market is the important start of the week so it is good to analyze the strength of the market. This Monday market is full of low impact news, so the power of movements will be reduced if it is about the news only. It is until the US session that the ISM Manufacturing PMI will be published and it will speed up price movements, but it can't be for so long. The news will not affect forex positions with EUR/CHF and EUR/NZD updated yesterday, so I am relieved.

Name:	Monday news.PNG
Views:	180
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	17958563

Weekly trading history:

The previous week is a successful week in which I earned $95.17. All my tradings were just being successful, it was just one position with EUR/CHF that was closed in a loss. The position was not opened last week, it was opened two weeks before the last, so it is not my fault for that loss. I only managed the trade and I closed it at a reduced loss. This makes me have 100% history in my last week's trading.

Name:	His..PNG
Views:	168
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	17958564

Active position:

Not regarding the forex pairs, I have one sell position of Bitcoin that was executed today. Bitcoin gives me a good bearish signal this time so I don't think I can lose this trade.

Bitcoin trade details

Order type: Instant

Trend: Sell

Volume: 0.05

Entry price: 37978.03

Stop loss: N/A

Take profit: N/A

Risk to reward ratio: N/A

Views:	153
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	17958565

Bitcoin:

Bitcoin keeps falling since yesterday, I know it has the bearish price action on the daily chart that will keep it in that direction. It has fully validated the bearish trend condition of my trading system because it is staying below the daily pivot point at 38426.76. The asset will sell today and the CCI and OsMA indicators agree with the bearish trend.

Name:	Bitcoin.png
Views:	161
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	17958566

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #19428 Collapse

TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE: 02-05-2022

Hi everyone.

Welcome to my trading journal today, how are you and the weekend? I am fully prepared for this week regardless of the loss suffered last week and even the weekend with the Bitcoin position updated yesterday. To recover the losses should not be a problem and I will be using the approach used late last month in which I managed my positions nicely until success was made. This approach is necessary today because of the EUR/CHF and EUR/NZD positions that are losing heavily in my account. The mistakes have been made, I can't ignore that fact but I will try my best to manage my trading account to make profits in all of the positions including the ones I will include this week. Nevertheless, the USD index has been trading as I knew it would, my weekend analysis on the asset points to the bullish path and it has been doing that above the 4H chart Fibonacci level at 103.41. The USD index will hit the 103.90 where it started selling last week and might hit upper prices too if the level is breached.

Views:	303
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	17959191

Closed position:

Bitcoin position updated yesterday did not work as planned. The position has been closed at a loss of $52.99, it is the first loss that started my week, which is bad. But I will not let this affect me, it should not be what will determine the outcome of my trading this week.

Name:	EN..PNG
Views:	155
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	17959192

Calendar news to watch for my trading today:

The calendar news that is important to my trading today is the ones from Europe, Switzerland and New Zealand because my active position is still with EUR/CHF and EUR/NZD. Luckily, there is no important news from these countries and regions, I will keep watching the technical chart for guidance on my trades today.

Name:	News.PNG
Views:	164
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	17959193

Active positions:

The active trades in my account are three and are with EUR/CHF and EUR/NZD in which the EUR/CHF position is one and is losing 61 pips. The EUR/NZD positions are two in which 76 pips are being lost in the positions. I will not close any of these positions in losses, I will close every trade in profit, which means that I will give them time to earn for me and I will be including extra trades to manage my account from their drawdowns.

Views:	156
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	17959194

EUR/CHF:

EUR/CHF is moving down slowly today with bearish price action on the 4H chart. But the bullish trend condition of my trading system is still validated on the chart regardless of the outlook that the EUR/CHF is moving towards the daily pivot point at 1.0239. The breaching downwards of the level will give the sellers power today. Nonetheless, the CCI and OsMA indicators are bullish with the signals given on the 4H chart.

Views:	169
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	17959195

EUR/NZD:

EUR/NZD has fully validated the bullish trend condition of my trading system on the 4H chart, nothing else is to be said of this pair than it is bullish in trend. The CCI and OsMA indicators agree with the bullish trend on the 4H chart, and so is the price action. The daily pivot point is at 1.6263 and is above the price of EUR/NZD to make it bullish in signal, which could make the pair hit the third resistance of the pivot point at 1.6506.

Views:	167
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	17959196

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #19429 Collapse

TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE: 03-05-2022

Hi everyone.

Warmest welcome to my trading journal today, how is your trading so far this week? My trading has not been good or bad after the update yesterday because I did not trade any market. I am avoiding losses, so I can only achieve that when I do not trade anyhow. The USD index is not stable, I can't be rushing to trade in such conditions because my history shows that I lose money when the USD index is unstable. My current trading system has reduced the correlation to some extent but it is wise to still avoid what I know could impact my trading badly. The USD index has a bullish candle in between two bearish candles on the daily, this is suspicious to me and the 102.99 level of the 0.0% weekly Fibonacci that was breached last week might be calling because of correction. It is good not to trade at all when the price action does not have a strong signal on the chart. My plan today is to be managing my active positions, I can't trade another market when the USD index is not stable but might open a trade when I see that bullish price action is on the daily chart of the asset.

Click image for larger version  Name:	USDX.png Views:	0 Size:	19.8 KB ID:	17959792

Calendar news to watch today:

Just like yesterday, my active positions are with EUR/CHF and EUR/NZD, and the news from Europe, New Zealand and Switzerland is important to my trading today. No news from Switzerland today and the news from Europe are low impact news. It is New Zealand that has two important news of the Employment Change and the Unemployment Rate later today. I will be monitoring this news reaction with my active trades.

Click image for larger version  Name:	News.PNG Views:	0 Size:	26.9 KB ID:	17959793

Active positions:

My active positions are with the EUR/CHF and EUR/NZD, the positions persist in losing and they are my trading issues this week. EUR/CHF positions are losing 95 pips, which is an increased loss from the one updated yesterday. But the EUR/NZD position is losing 52 pips, the loss is a reduction from the one updated yesterday. I must close these positions in profit, I don't mind how long it takes.

Click image for larger version  Name:	AC..PNG Views:	0 Size:	8.3 KB ID:	17959794

EUR/CHF:

EUR/CHF is still fully validating the full bearish trend condition of my trading system if not for the price action on the 4H chart that is not looking bullish anymore. The pair is above the daily pivot point at 1.0262 which is a bullish signal and the CCI and OsMA indicators agree with the bullish trend. The third resistance of the pivot point at 1.10325 is to be hit with this bullish condition.

Click image for larger version  Name:	EURCHF.png Views:	0 Size:	27.7 KB ID:	17959795

EUR/NZD:

EUR/NZD still validates the full bullish trend condition of my trading system on the daily chart and it is about to breach upward the daily pivot point at 1.6334. The successful breach of the level will keep the EUR/NZD bullish today because the price action on the daily chart is now bullish. The CCI and OsMA indicators give bullish signals too. I am ready for bullish conditions that will make me lose more before gaining.

Click image for larger version  Name:	EURNZD.png Views:	0 Size:	29.3 KB ID:	17959796

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #19430 Collapse

TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE: 04-05-2022

Hi everyone.

I welcome you all to my trading journal today, how are you and your trading this week? I don't think I can do much this week because of the management of the active positions in my account into success. I am trying my possible best to close the positions of the EUR/CHF and EUR/NZD in profit or at a very reduced loss, I won't mind a breakeven level too. But the market condition is against me, the Euro is becoming more powerful than the CHF and NZD, I don't know how long this would last. I will only be hoping that the pair make a bearish correction so that I can actualize my plans. It seems that EUR/CHF and EUR/NZD are both overbought, they will be selling if that is correct and reduce the losses suffered in my trading account. Besides, I can still do well this week, the USD index is planning a bullish run and it closed with the hammer pattern on the daily chart. The weekly chart 0.0% Fibonacci level at 102.9 was hit yesterday the way I thought it would happen but the USD index could not breach it downwards. The bearish candle of yesterday is now a problem on the daily chart, it makes it difficult to trust a bullish run today for me to sell GBP/USD or NZD/USD.

Views:	167
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	17960480

Calendar news to watch for my trading today:

The news from Europe, Switzerland and New Zealand is important to my trading positions with EUR/CHF and EUR/NZD today. Luckily, the only important news yet to be released from the countries today is just the Spanish Unemployment Change and is news from Europe. The other news is not the type I can waste my time upon, and I will monitor my account when the Spanish Unemployment Change is released.

Views:	143
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	17960482

Active positions:

The EUR/CHF and EUR/NZD positions are active in my trading account and they are losing with no hope of success from them for now. The EUR/CHF position is losing 104 pips and the EUR/NZD positions are losing 61 pips. My only hope is to close these positions at reduced losses or a breakeven level if possible.

Views:	136
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	17960484

EUR/CHF:

EUR/CHF is no more validating the full bullish trend condition of my trading system because the price action on the 4H chart is bearish. The breach of the daily pivot point at 1.0285 will increase the possibility of closing my position at a reduced loss because it might make the EUR/CHF hit the third support of the pivot point at 1.0224. But the CCI and OsMA indicators are bullish in the signal given.

Views:	140
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	17960485

EUR/NZD:

EUR/NZD has almost fully validated the bearish trend condition of my trading system on the 4H chart. The price action on the chart is bearish and the pair has almost breached downwards the daily pivot point at 1.0327. When that is done, the third support of the pivot point at 1.0172 will be hit. The OsMA indicator is bearish in signal but the CCI indicator is bullish.

Views:	141
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	17960486

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #19431 Collapse

TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE: 05-05-2022

Hi everyone.

Warmest welcome to my trading journal today, hope you are doing fine, and how has been your trading this week? I can't say more about the good management of my trading account this week, but nothing good has been achieved yet in the trading aspect. No fresh trading has been made by me this week, it has been the management of my active positions into success. I am progressive in doing this because two of the positions that were negative when I updated them yesterday have been closed in profit. The only position that is running at loss in my account is the EUR/CHF position, it does not have the hope of closing it this week because it is losing over 150 pips. I take the blame for this much loss because I could have done better by protecting my trading account when I know that I am trading with no stop loss. Nevertheless, the USD index was stable yesterday, I foresaw it would sell and that was what it did. It will persist in the selling because it has reached the 0.0% weekly chart Fibonacci level at 102.99, it will dip more. Don't mind the daily chart attached to this writing, the Fibonacci lines on the chart are for the weekly chart. I knew that trouble is possible with the bearish candle on the daily chart yesterday, which made the asset sold. The 23.6% Fibonacci level at 99.72 is to be hit on staying below 102.99.

Views:	225
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	17961134

Closed positions:

The management of the EUR/NZD positions to success has given me more hope in my trading career and I am now relaxed. Patience is good in trading and we have to believe in ourselves too. The closed position has earned me $27.77, I never thought of closing the positions in profit today, it was the EUR/CHF position that I thought would be helpful, but is not.

Views:	122
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	17961135

My only active position is with EUR/CHF and the news from Europe and Switzerland is important to me today. Luckily, no news from the countries is important to the extent that I will panic about today. The OPEC-JMMC Meetings are the only news that is linked to my active position and they will not have an impact on it based on my speculations.

Views:	124
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	17961136

Active position:

The EUR/CHF position that has lasted three weeks in my account is the only active position in my trading account and is losing with no hope of closing it for now. I could not believe myself when I saw it losing 155 pips today, it is just increasing in loss every day. I will not let this affect me because my trading account had suffered a worse loss in the past and I closed the trade victoriously. I will close this trade in profit too or at a breakeven level, nothing less is acceptable.

Name:	AC..png
Views:	120
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	17961137

EUR/CHF:

EUR/CHF is relentless in the bullish trend and has again fully validated the bullish trend condition of my trading system on the 4H chart. The breach of the daily pivot point at 1.0327 will make it more determined to be buying and above the second resistance of the pivot point at 1.0384 will be hit. The CCI and OsMA indicators agree with the bullish trend too, the pair might even buy next week.

Views:	129
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	17961138

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #19432 Collapse

TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE: 06-05-2022

Hi friends.

You are welcome to my trading journal today, how are you doing, and hope this week is successful for your trading? I nearly did not make any trade this week because of my active trades if not for the Sunday trade with Bitcoin that was closed at a loss. But the situation has changed with the bold steps taken by me yesterday when I bought GBP/USD before the news from the UK that caused the GBP sell-off. The USD rose because of the news and the USD index moved back above the 102.99 Fibonacci level updated yesterday. The asset is set to be bought throughout this week, the bullish price action on the weekly chart will make sure of that. Nevertheless, some very important news is scheduled for today from the US and I thought it is good to include them in my update today. I am not in any USD positions but I might later be motivated to include the trades on the forex majors because of this news. The powerful Non-Farm Employment Change, Average Hourly Earnings and Unemployment Rate will be announced today and the forex market will be moving strongly because the news is very important. I plan to make some trades at the news time to cover for my losing EUR/CHF position.

Name:	Non Farm.png
Views:	191
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	17961856

Closed positions:

The bold steps I took yesterday profited me, I was panicking to make another trade but I bought GBP/USD when it was making corrections. The buying of the positions was risked in four trades that earned my trading account $64.50. The gain has reduced the loss in my account no matter how many losses suffered when the active EUR/CHF position is closed.

Name:	EN..png
Views:	126
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	17961857

Calendar news to watch for my active position today:

EUR/CHF position updated yesterday is still my only active position and the news from Europe and Switzerland is important to the trade. Luckily, no important news is scheduled from the two countries, the low impact news scheduled from them is not capable of causing favour or harm to my position.

Name:	News.png
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	17961858

Active position:

EUR/CHF position is active in my account and the position is getting worse day in and day out. The position is losing 199 pips, the loss is so worrisome and is only making me know that I can't close the position this week. I won't be closing it at a large loss, if it is 50 pips, it is still good. Closing it at the breakeven level is another good choice that will not negatively affect my trading account.

Name:	AC..png
ID:	17961859

EUR/CHF:

My suspicion on the buying of EURCHF yesterday was correct and the pair still validate the full bullish trend condition of my trading system on the 4H chart. It is the price action that is bearish at this time but the pair is above the daily pivot point at 1.0364 which gives a bullish signal. The OsMA and CCI indicators are bullish in signals too, the hitting above the second pivot point at 1.0411 is not out of consideration today.

Views:	129
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	17961860

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #19433 Collapse

TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE: 07-05-2022

Hi friends.

I welcome you to my trading journal this week, how were the trading days of this week? I did not do much this week, I was mostly spectating and strategizing on how to close my open positions in profits. This was demanding and I did what I could to manage my trading account effectively. I still traded but was not as it supposes to be if there were no active positions in my account. I will still share positive history this week tomorrow, the results are not much but worth it. The thing of most joy for me is the management of my trading account to success this week, it was three positions that were left the last weekend but it is just one this week, and I closed the other two in profit even if the profits are not much. The good part is that I did not close them in loss, I will do the same with the EUR/CHF next week if there is an opportunity for that, but I will never close my position in a high loss, I will rather close it at breakeven level, which is the worst I can settle for. Besides, the USD index was outstanding this week, it hit the 104.00 but could not breach the level. The USD index closed below the level but higher than the weekly chart 0.0% Fibonacci level of 102.99, so the bullish trend resumes next week.

Views:	151
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	17962475

Active positions:

The EUR/CHF position is part of the active positions in my account, the position is one and it has a lack of respect for my trading account because it keeps buying and making my account lose more. It has increased to 247 pips in loss, the loss is higher than the one updated yesterday and it keeps growing day by day. I will not let this affect me, what to do is to keep the hope active and trade additional markets that will not let this losing trade affect my account badly. I sold Bitcoin today too.

Bitcoin trade details

Trend: Sell

Entry price: 35897.73

Name:	AC. (2).PNG
Views:	114
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	17962476

EUR/CHF:

I was alerted of the bullish trend with EUR/CHF yesterday by the full bearish trend signal of my trading system but there is nothing I could do about it. The bullish trend of the pair is intact and the CCI and OsMA indicators validate the signal on the 4H chart. The pair closed above yesterday's pivot point at 1.0364 and hit the third resistance of the pivot point at 1.0441. This is a determined bullish trend and the pair is bullish with the 4H chart price action and will start next week where it ended buying this week.

Views:	117
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	17962478

Bitcoin:

Bitcoin on the daily chart has fully validated the bearish trend condition of my trading system, I quickly sold it because of that. This weekend, the asset has breached below the third support of the pivot point at 36004.36 and will hit below the third support of the pivot point at 34653.26. The price action on the daily chart is bearish and the CCI and OsMA indicators agree with the bearish trend.

Views:	116
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	17962477

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #19434 Collapse

TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE: 08-05-2022

Hi everyone.
                    • The Russia-Ukraine war has reached 73-day without any sign of a ceasefire
                    Warmest welcome to my trading journal today, how is the weekend? I hope you are preparing for the week this weekend, the evaluation of what to do this week during the weekend is a good way to plan your trading for the new week. The Russian invasion of Ukraine is now 73 days old, the senseless invasion has metamorphosed into a full-blown war. Many causalities have been recorded on both sides with Ukraine winning military wise. Only that Russia had the advantage of destroying the country because they are inside Ukraine, nothing more. The senseless war violates international law and many world power, including some departments in the UN, and ICC agrees that Russia has committed some war crimes. This war will not be to any good end for Russia because the economic sanctions on them might not go on for centuries, their relationships and trust with other countries will be bad for decades and the country will not be rich as before. Does that make any sense? Regarding the effect of the war on the world, many countries depend on Russia and Ukraine for some food items and raw materials, and many countries, particularly in Europe depend so much on their Crude oil because Russia supplies a lot of these countries' Crude oil, and Ukraine supplies many of the other food commodities. The war has caused more inflation around the world because of the scarcity created and this is just the beginning, it is getting worse every day. The USD index has shot higher because of the war, it hit 104.03 last week. As I wrote some weeks ago, the USD index will be moving higher because of the war this year.

Name:	Russian war.PNG
Views:	135
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	17963146

Calendar news for Monday and market reaction to expect:

I like to discuss the Monday market movement because it starts the new weeks that are not predictable. This Monday is not the kind we can be afraid of, the only important news is tagged "MPC Member Saunders Speaks." The other news is low impact news which will not introduce volatility into the market.

Views:	110
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	17963147

Weekly trading history:

The last week was not a serious week for me when it comes to trading, I only manage my active positions mostly. The closed trades among the active positions were in profit and I lost a new position and won the rest. An aggregate of $37.62 was made last week even though I started the week with a loss of $52.99 with Bitcoin.

Name:	HIS..PNG
Views:	111
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	17963150

Active position:

For the reason of the weekend, the Bitcoin position updated in my account yesterday is the only active trade in the account. Thank goodness that I sold the asset with a higher volume of 0.05. The trade works and has earned over 150 pips for my trading account. This is my weekend trade, I must close it today being the last day of the weekend.

Views:	109
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	17963148

Bitcoin:

Bitcoin is bearish with the full signal given by my trading system on the daily chart. The price action of the asset is bearish, and so are the CCI and OsMA indicators of the daily chart. The asset is below the daily pivot point at 35852.99, which gives the analysis on the daily chart a full bearish trend signal for Bitcoin.

Views:	113
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	17963149

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #19435 Collapse

TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE: 09-05-2022

Hi everyone.

Warmest welcome to my trading journal today, how was the weekend? On my part, my weekend was great and I used the opportunity to train myself about the market and the plans for the week after evaluating my previous week's trading performances. With this, I know that this week will be better than the previous one and I will most likely close the ever losing position with the EUR/CHF in my account. Nonetheless, I was baffled by the level of the USD index today, the weekly chart 0.0% Fibonacci level at 102.99 was never an issue for the asset, it only hit it once this month and could not breach it. The result is the ever bullish trend of the USD index and it does not show any sign of reversal at this time. The weekly chart price action is bullish and I have given up on a reverse setup of the asset when it comes to the pattern and the direction it will be trending. This development will shift my trading analysis to the monthly chart from tomorrow because the weekly chart analysis is overwhelmed with the level of bullish power of the USD index.

Views:	174
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	17963748

Closed position:

Bitcoin's position updated yesterday has been closed, and closing the Bitcoin position yesterday was not the right decision to make. I regret doing that but the good profit of $73.71 earned from the trade makes me overlook it. The income is good enough but I must have made double if the position is left till this morning. I do not like to think like that anymore for me to be moving forward, my prayer and priority is to make more income this week, and not to think of the past. The most important thing to consider is that the gain did the good work of keeping my account safe from the drawdown from the EUR/CHF position.

Views:	91
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	17963749

Calendar news to watch with regards to my trading position today:

My active position is still with the EUR/CHF which gives me a headache and the news from Europe and Switzerland is important to the position. Luckily, no news from Switzerland today but the Sentix Investor Confidence and French Trade Balance from Europe today are of low impact. So, nothing is to be afraid of on the scheduled news of today, I will focus on the advice of my technical chart.

Views:	91
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	17963750

Active positions:

EUR/CHF positions that I have been updated since last month is still my active position and it is the only one for that matter. The position has been losing for a long time and increases the losses every day. The loss of 261 is being suffered in my trading account because of the position but I will persist in including other trades to counter the losses on the pair.

Views:	90
ID:	17963751

EUR/CHF:

EUR/CHF has not stopped validating the full bullish trend condition of my trading system on the 4H chart. The daily pivot point has been breached upwards at 1.0401 and the bullish price action is on the 4H chart of the pair. The OsMA and CCI indicators agree with this bullish trend too, the EUR/CHF will keep moving up.

Views:	94
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	17963752

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #19436 Collapse

TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE: 10-05-2022

Hi everyone.

Warmest welcome to my trading journal today, how are you doing? Yesterday was not spent as planned, I thought it would be a day to gain much money but it was bad that I added losses to the EUR/CHF active position. Many trading opportunities were missed in the cause of trying to make the best decision and I was emotional when I bought gold when gold is bearish in trend. The error made has to be corrected and that is my priority for today, I pray it will not be an issue like that of the EUR/CHF. Besides, the USD index has kept the bullish trend but it is looking pressured this week. It was formerly bought in the first hours of yesterday before selling and still bought before the date closed to reduce the effect of the midday selling. I don't think it can hold the bullish trend for long, correction may be forcing its way on it and the daily chart price action is not bullish or bearish which gives me the clue that the USD index might be dragged to the weekly chart of 0.0% Fibonacci level at 102.99 soon.

Views:	204
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	17964124

Calendar news to watch today for my trading:

The traded asset in my account has increased to three, they are with EUR/CHF, Gold and EUR/USD. Because of this, the news from Europe, Switzerland and the USD is important to my trading today. But the US news that the FOMC Members Waller and Mester Speak is the only important news today because the news from Europe is all low impact ones but Switzerland does not have news today.

Views:	76
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	17964125

Active positions:

My trading positions have increased from the one position of the EUR/CHF to five positions. I newly bought EUR/USD today and bought Gold yesterday as well. The EUR/CHF position is losing 309 pips, I am not bothering myself because it is always growing worse every day. The problem is that the new Gold position is losing 106 pips, I made a mistake by selling Gold yesterday.

Gold trade details

Trend: Buy

Entry price: 1864.63

EUR/USD trade details

Volume: 0.5 x 3

Entry price: 1.0570

Views:	75
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	17964126

EUR/CHF:

EUR/CHF persist to validate the bullish trend condition of my trading system on the daily chart and the price action on the chart is bullish. The pair is staying above the daily pivot point at 1.0463 and has the CCI and OsMA indicators agreeing with the bullish trend. My position on this pair is still in trouble because it may hit the third resistance of the pivot point at 1.0554 today.

Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	17964127

Gold:

Gold is bearish on the 4H chart and has fully validated the trend with my trading system. The CCI and OsMA indicators are bearish with the signal given on the 4H chart and the price action on the chart is bearish. The reason for gold staying below the daily pivot point at 1863.38 validates the bearish trend that might make it hit the lower supports of the pivot point today.

Name:	GOLD.png
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	17964128

EUR/USD:

EUR/USD is validating the full bullish trend condition of my trading system on the 4H chart since yesterday, so it is bearish in trend. The price action, CCI and OsMA indicators are bearish in trend too. Nonetheless, the daily pivot point at 1.0549 has been breached upwards, the third resistance of the pivot point at 1.0646 is the next target to hit.

Name:	EURUSD.png
Views:	79
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	17964129

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #19437 Collapse

TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE: 11-05-2022

Hi everyone.

I welcome you to my trading journal today, I hope the week is favouring you? The start of the week has been bad for my trading account, I could not follow my trading plan because of the many losses in my account. I won't let this affect me so that it will not cause more losses to my account, but I have to tell the truth that I did not trade well yesterday. I lamented a gold's position yesterday, the position has grown to be my worst nightmare of the week. The best to do is to keep watching the development of what will become the fate of the trade as I plan on how to close it and that of the EUR/CHF in profit or a breakeven level. Besides, the USD index had instability yesterday, which resulted in my losses on Gold. Had it been sold as it decided to do at the beginning of the day, I would not have lost in the gold's position. Gold has a negative candle today on the daily chart and might be of help for it to trend to hit the weekly chart 0.0% Fibonacci level at 102.99. This will return my position on gold to profit when it takes place.

Views:	131
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	17965129

Closed positions:

An aggregate of $10.50 was made from the buying of GBP/USD yesterday, I was lucky with these positions because the pair moved down scarily. I could have waited for more profit but I did not want to lose the little profit back.

Views:	68
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	17965130

Calendar news to watch for my trading:

My active positions are with EUR/CHF, Gold and EUR/USD, so the news from the US, Europe and Switzerland is important to my trading today. No news is scheduled from Switzerland and the news tagged "ECB President Lagarde Speaks" is the only important news from Europe. Nonetheless, the US news of the CPI and Core CPI is scheduled for the day. I will be monitoring the behaviour of my trading positions with regards to the news when released.

Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	17965131

Active positions:

The EUR/CHF position updated since last month still runs in my account, it is losing 302 pips with no hope of closing it soon. And the one with gold is losing 216 pips which I never planned for, it was just a mistake that becomes a problem for my account. Nevertheless, I included EUR/USD positions yesterday, the position is four and is losing an average of 26 pips. The only thing I can promise is that I will not close any of these positions in a loss, the worse is at a breakeven level, so watch out.

Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	17965132

EUR/CHF:

EUR/CHF is showing a bearish signal today because it has breached below the daily pivot point at 1.0483 and has a bearish price action on the 4H chart. The OsMA indicator is bearish in trend but the CCI indicator is still bullish in the signal given. The strategies that agree with the bearish trend are more, so I know that the pair will be selling today and the third support of the pivot point at 1.0425 might be hit.

Views:	71
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	17965133

Gold:

Gold sold yesterday but has relaxed the bearish signal on the 4H chart. The asset has bullish price action on the 4H chart and is about the hit the daily pivot point at 1845.94. The breaching of the level will return the gold to the bullish trend, but the CCI and OsMA still disagree with the bearish trend today, so the asset is still bearish in trend.

Name:	Gold.png
Views:	70
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	17965134

EUR/USD:

EUR/USD has conflicting signals on the 4H chart because the CCI and OsMA indicators are showing bearish signals but the price action on the chart is bullish. The daily pivot point at 1.0546 is about to be hit too, and breaching it will further validate the bullish trend for EUR/USD. Patience is needed in this conflicting condition.

Views:	69
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	17965135

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #19438 Collapse

TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE: 12-05-2022

Hi everyone.

You are welcome to my trading journal today, how are you and your trading this week? My trading this week has never been the way I wanted it but I have to find my way to make things right. As a trader that does not use stop-loss, it is not good for me to be standing away from the trading platform for too long, but my work will not let me do that. This makes some of my trades be losing with high losses, many must have given me good profits before they change to losing positions because of my absences. I don't know what to do about this for now but the sure thing is that I will not be closing my trades in losses regardless of the time it will take me. All the positions updated yesterday are losing, I know that I have done a great job in managing my account to success before, I can do that again. Furthermore, the USD index could not move beyond yesterday's low of 103.35, it spiked to the bullish trend and has not made a good decision to buy or sell much. The 102.99 of the weekly chart 0.0% Fibonacci level is no more new, it could be breached at any time when hit.

Views:	552
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	17965662

The news from the US, Europe and Switzerland is important to my active trades today just like yesterday. The Switzerland news of today is of low importance and no news will be announced in Europe today. The important US news of the day is the Unemployment Claims, Core PPI and PPI. I will be monitoring the reactions of my positions during and after the news release.

Views:	215
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	17965657

Active positions:

The positions with EUR/CHF, Gold and EUR/USD are my active positions and they are all losing in my trading account. The EUR/CHF position is losing 285 pips, gold's position is losing 140 pips and the EUR/USD positions are losing 47 and 52 pips in different positions. These are not positions to be happy about but my plan of closing them at profits or breakeven levels is still intact.

Views:	62
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	17965658

EUR/CHF:

EUR/CHF is making some bullish tries today but I don't think it could be effective in buying. The price action of the pair on the 4H chart is bullish and has breached the daily pivot point at 1.0456 and is buying to hit the third resistance of the pivot point at 1.0517. But the CCI and OsMA do not agree with the bullish trend, they give a bearish signal on the 4H chart.

Views:	63
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	17965659

Gold:

Gold has validated the bullish trend condition of my trading system on the 4H chart. It is only the price action that is bearish and is reaching the daily pivot point at 1847.04 but it may not be able to breach it today. The CCI and OsMA indicators agree with the bullish trend, so gold could hit the third resistance of the pivot point at 1873.08.

Name:	Gold.png
Views:	63
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	17965660

EUR/USD:

EUR/USD has fully validated the bearish trend condition of my trading system on the 4H chart. The price action is bearish, and so are the CCI and OsMA indicators that are bearish with their given signals. The EUR/USD is still below the daily pivot point at 1.0530, the third support of the pivot point at 1.0455 will be hit today.

Views:	64
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	17965661

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • #19439 Collapse

TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE: 13-05-2022

Hi everyone.

Warmest welcome to my trading journal, hope you are fine, and how is your trading so far this week? Today is the last trading day of the week, the trader that would have been successful in trading this week must have known by now. I won't be sharing the success story in my weekend update of this week, I lost so much in my major account, but it is just one of my trading accounts. The one I refer to is the one I updated my journal with, I am happy at the moment because I have been trading that account without losing it since last year. The lesson I have learned is that traders without stop loss are at a high risk of losing everything in their accounts. It will get worse if the trader delays in closing a losing account, just as I did this time. Nonetheless, I continue to analyze the USD index without letting what happened to affect me more. The USD index did not hit the 0.0% Fibonacci level of 102.99, it has faced the north and is with strong bullish price action on the weekly chart. This is the pattern the asset will keep to the end of this week.

Views:	108
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	17966455

Withdrawal request submitted:

Success was made in one of my accounts yesterday and I submitted a withdrawal request of $49.13 to the finance department of Instaforex. I pray it is processed into my Skrill account today, and I will update you about it tomorrow if done.

Name:	Skriller pending.PNG
Views:	64
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	17966456

Weekly bonus update:

Two weeks' bonuses were paid into my bonus account yesterday with an aggregate of $112.92 received. The week-17 bonus earned me $68.66 and the week-18 bonus earned me $44.26. I am so grateful for these bonuses, and thanks to InstaForex for these.

Name:	Bonuses.PNG
Views:	56
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	17966457

Closed positions:

This section is where my unhappiness happened yesterday, I lost so much money in one of my trading accounts. I last over $1000, it has never happened for almost a year that my trading has improved. The lastly updated EUR/CHF, Gold and EUR/USD positions made me lose the account as gold led the loss. Nonetheless, the lesson learned is that I should use stop loss in trading to monitor my account better than I did.

Name:	Second EN..png
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	17966458

Scheduled news to watch:

My active positions are with GBP/USD only and the news that will affect them are the ones from the US and UK. The news from the US on the Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment and the one tagged "FOMC Member Mester Speaks" is the only important news that can affect my trading positions. The UK does not schedule any news for today. I will monitor the reaction of my trading positions during and after the news release from the US.

Views:	57
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	17966460

Active positions:

My active positions are with GBP/USD and I bought the pair in the two trades.

GBP/USD trade details

Volume: 0.5 x 2

Entry price: 1.2221

Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	17966459

GBP/USD:

GBP/USD has just fully validated the bullish trend condition of my trading system on the 4H chart. The CCI and OsMA indicators are now giving bullish signals on the 4H chart and the price action on the chart is bullish. The daily pivot point at 1.2203 has been breached upwards too, so the pair might hit the third resistance of the pivot point at 1.2290 today.

Name:	GBPUSD.png
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	17966461

Comment

Advanced mode
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #19440 Collapse

TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE: 14-05-2022

Hi everyone.

Happy weekend and I welcome you to my trading journal today, how was the week? This week was terrible for my trading, I did not make it as planned. It was terrible in the sense that the trading account which I had traded successfully for about a year was lost this week. This was because of my carelessness, nonetheless, we have to be factual about what is happening. I was supposed to use stop-loss if I want to be making long term success in the market, and if I did not use the stop loss, my trading positions need to be monitored effectively. I lost the account because of these two major points as I lacked them in my trading and I am working on myself to correct the issues. No complaints on my part because the USD index was stable this week, it moved more on the bullish trend and has been so stable above the weekly chart 0.0% Fibonacci level of 102.99 that I regularly mentioned. The level is important to me and the USD index will be bullish above it. The Friday's candle was negative, nothing is short of a warning pattern that might make it sell on Monday.

Views:	116
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	17967072

Withdrawal update:

The withdrawal request that was made known in my journal yesterday has been processed by the finance department of InstaForex. I expected it to be processed yesterday and it was done timely enough. Thanks to InstaForex!

Name:	Skriller.PNG
Views:	46
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	17967073

Closed positions:

GBP/USD tricked me yesterday at the time that the USD index was not behaving rightly. This was why I sold the pair, the positions are three and all the positions formerly earned me profits of about 40 pips. Suddenly, the GBP/USD rebounded and bought to making me lose $47. To gain it back next week is not a problem, which was why I did not let the losses be much to avoid emotion for me.

Views:	46
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	17967074

Active positions:

The buy positions with GBP/USD updated yesterday are still my active positions and they are earning for my trading account. The positions have earned 37 pips profit and I left it to close for the trading week because I know that GBP/USD is now a bullish market. A high target of 150 pips could still be achieved with these positions.

Views:	45
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	17967075

GBP/USD:

GBP/USD is still validating the full bullish trend condition of my trading system on the 4H chart. The CCI and OsMA indicators agree with this and have been stronger in their bullish signals. The daily pivot point of yesterday at 1.2203 is below the price of the GBP/USD, which is a good bullish signal to make my trading system concludes a full bullish trend for the pair.

Name:	GBPUSD.png
Views:	45
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	17967076

Comment

Advanced mode

X