No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

Welcome, Invest Social Community:

At the moment, the price is inside the descending channel. This morning, the pair reached the lower border of the channel. This is the level of 30177, after which the price turned around and started moving up bitcoin. Most recently, the pair has reached the upper limit of this channel. This is the level of 30358. From where the pair is trying to turn around, it is possible that the decline in the pair will continue. If the decline in the pair starts, then the pair will be able to go down, again, to the lower border of the descending channel, which is to the level of 30565.

​​​​​​
    Click image for larger version

Name:	b39a85.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	17966099

Outlook of Running Trade:

Now you guys can see that I have got a very good entry of Gold, so I opened the trade on Buy with $3 lots. Right now I’m losing $9, And I will recover this loss soon and then go into profit. And my take profit is set at 1848. And this take profit will be tonight’s hit. Because I think to buy trend of gold is forming and its support level will be 1850. If the market goes up here, then after this, the market will make full preparations to go even higher.

Name:	50e35.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	17966100

Outlook of Close Trade:

I showed you my trade of crude oil. In the last update, at that time. I was losing $200 on the trade. As we see in the new update, the market is back. And my loss has recovered a lot. Then I closed the trade with a loss of $48. I was very, Upset by the screwdriver trades. You guys can see that my trade went with a loss of $200, but my goodness. The market has come back because of trading because I could have closed it at a higher loss. But I recovered very wisely after leaving it.

Name:	e78698.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	17966101
    ​​​​​​

Crude oil:

It does not work today for a pair of options with continued decline. The price made a move up today but broke through the upper limit of the descending channel and the pair is trying to continue growing. Especially how high it probably won’t be possible to fly up, but the pair will be able to go to the last maximum. Now we can assume that a bearish Wolf is forming in the pair and the growth that occurs in the pair occurs. The minimum target for growth is at the level of 108.82, where the pair has slightly failed to reach and the pair may go higher, to the maximum target, which lies at the level of 111.32. And only after reaching the maximum, the pair can turn around and start moving down.

Name:	183147.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	17966102

On the pair of AUD/USD, the price did not draw something incomprehensible, but went along a proven path, steadily updating the lows. The level of 0.6900 looked like an excellent barrier to further subsidence. But in the end, he did not help the bulls either. Now there is reason to think if they can keep the price above 0.6800. It seems that a decent distance lag is still present, but I think that it will not remain so for a long time.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

There was a decrease in the EUR/JPY today, the price broke down the Neckline, the Head, and Shoulders figures, and went slightly lower. It is possible to build a descending channel on the 4-hour chart, to the lower border of which the price descended This is the level of 133.32, the pair slightly broke the Channel down, but the pair may turn around and start moving up. And the target for growth can be at least the Neckline. This is the level of 135.09. After which, the pair can turn around and continue moving down. And the pair may go slightly higher. To the upper border of the descending channel, this is to the level of 137.06, after which the pair will turn around and start moving down.

Name:	93f240.jpg
Views:	926
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	17966348

Looking at my silver trade, when I opened I had a loss of $6, But when the market went down a bit, I lost $11 because in silver trading, we have to face a lot of losses before my luck is running out very bad. After all, you guys can see that I have made a loss on gold also, And now silver is also taking me towards loss whereas, now I have put a take profit of 21.000 on silver even, If the market goes up, my take profit will hit the hat and come back again, and I will feel very good that my loss will be recovered because of the silver trade.

Name:	0eb064.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	17966349

Outlook of Close Trade:

The market went down just after I opened my trade, And unfortunately had to close my trade at a loss of $36. If seen, I have done loss on gold also, And silver is also giving me loss. Now I open my trade-in silver because silver gives a lot of profit and loss in between. If the market moves up of silver in my favor, then my loss of gold can be recovered very soon. Because if seen, most of the gold and silver move on the same side, but since a few days silver is doing a wrong moment. Because of this, I put silver on the left.

Name:	f54a45.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	17966350

Economic Calendar for today:

Today if we look at the news, it can prove to be very good for us because due to this three news there will be a lot of impact on the market. In my opinion, Now this news will be very powerful in the market upwards. If we want to improve our trading, we need to watch the news all the time. Sometimes the market also makes the wrong moment due to some fundamentals, then at that time, we have to face the loss.

Name:	218a39.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	17966351

GBP/JPY:

Today, the reversal from the lower border of the descending channel did not turn out. This is from the level of 157.88. The pair broke through this level down and tried to continue moving down. Now it seems like the pair is trying to turn around and the price may start moving up. For starters, I am waiting for growth to the lower border of the descending channel, from which the price came out. This is to the level of 157.88, from where the pair can already turn around and continue moving down. But more than that, I expect that the price will break this level up and the pair may go up, or to the Neckline, this is the level of 159.94, or the price can break this level up and go up, to the upper border of the descending channel, this is to the level of 162.16. And after the GBP/JPY reaches this level, I already expect that the price will reverse and continue to move down.

Name:	1a7f57.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	17966352

USD/CAD:

Bears on a pair of USD/CAD failed to implement their plans to prevent the breakdown of the round level of 1.3000. But, yesterday, another problem was how not to let the price go a hundred points higher. But, just with this, it was possible to solve. At least for the duration of the rollback. Moreover, right now the price is even more inclined to move towards the breakdown of that same 1.3000, but down.

Name:	8a4b2.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	17966353

I do not doubt that the USD/JPY bears have greatly perked up after the price was able to move towards 127.50. But, not so long ago, something like this happened, when the rate flew off the maximum by more than three dozen points, and then at a rapid bull returned losses with a vengeance. And now the price is above 1.2900. And there is such that even at 130.00, they can swing. Although, there is already resistance instead of support on the way.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #153 Collapse

As I wrote earlier, the formation of a bearish Wolfe is underway in the Crude oil, and the growth that occurs in. The price today did not immediately, but continued to move up and reached the minimum growth target. This is the level of 109.37. Having reached this level, the decline in the pair did not start, and the pair tries to continue moving up. There is a pair. And the maximum target for growth, this is the level of 113.20, so I do not exclude that the price will continue to move up to this level. And after the pair reaches this level, it will be possible to expect that the price will turn around and start moving down. Already in. And the target for this decrease will be an uptrend, this is the level of 98.89.

Name:	ac7049.jpg
Views:	896
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	17966972

My trade is on Silver, and as of now, I have a loss of $3. My first trade is also seen. Then sitting on it also did the damage. And you to this trade is going at my loss. If we go to tomorrow’s day, then the market is slightly up on its side and a little down. So because of this, there has been a lot of trade stop loss. And a lot of tractors have been courted now.

Name:	edbb87.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	17966973

Outlook of Close Trade:

My trade is close with a stop loss of 20.500. I suffered a $50 loss when my trade was auto-closed last week completely falling in the loss. I have not made even a little profit because the market has done a lot of reverse momentum with me that’s why I followed the loss every time. Never missed trading. Any trader has made a very good profit. In a real account, every trader leaves with a little profit. Often the market Always gives a loss to the trader by doing the reverse moment. The reason for this loss is that we have some other traders, they do not have both the experience of trading.

Name:	5ddb74.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	17966974

Transfer Amount:

You guys can see that I have transferred my amount, and this amount is tied to me now. And the total withdrawal I have done is $6.30. I think it’s too little for me. And looking at my bonus; I got a $91 bonus.

Name:	3c4d75.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	17966975

Update Bonus dollar status:

You guys know that we didn’t get to speak even two, but in the last few days. I have updated both bonuses. And Looking at my bonus. I got a $41 bonus for week 17. And a $50 bonus for week 18. I know that my work is good but I am getting so much bonus because many people like this are given very little because of their work.

Name:	b20a66.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	17966976

Gold:

The yellow metal did not stay at levels slightly above 1830 for a very long time, As I predicted earlier, the movement is strictly along the Southern Channel, and just the touch occurred at around 1.796, I believe that this is not yet the limit of falling for Gold, there are still good the goal is to throw the metal down from the sellers, and, if possible, through sales, already arrange a touch of the support - support at 1780 on the Daily pricing chart. So I expect that a rebound towards the close contributes to the opening of trading next week, yet sharply, with a gap to capture targets below 1780, And it is possible that touch of 1760 at the moment is possible since now there is a transfer and withdrawal of funds specifically to the Bucks, then Gold can recover only upon reaching a very, strong support levels, such are the targets below 1800.

Name:	787f63.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	17966977

USD/CHF:

Even though the price of the dollar franc pair has been actively moving downward for the last couple of hours, it is difficult to say that life is starting to improve for the bears, Because the price is not very far from the current high. USD/CHF In addition, the presence of several support levels at a short distance on the way of the price speaks in favor of the continuation of the uptrend with a high degree of probability.

Name:	b9d42.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	17966978​​​​​​

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #154 Collapse

On the hourly chart, the price was inside the descending channel for some time, from which there was an upward exit, and the further decline in the pair became questionable. Now can assume that forming an inverted Head and shoulders pattern. Yesterday I expected that the crude oil could rise to the level of32172. This growth would have formed the Head of the future GIP, but the price did not reach this level, turned around earlier, and started moving down. Not a fact, of course, but the Head of the future GIP may have formed, And now the right shoulder, will be formed in the pair, and probably for some time the pair will form the Right Shoulder, and maybe from Monday the pair will try to break through the up, this is the level of 29799. And the growth of the pair may continue.

Name:	5a0219.jpg
Views:	813
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	17967607

My trade is open to USD/X. You guys can see the trade that I have opened. My trade a long time ago but at the moment. I am making a profit of $28.84. If we who see then its moment is often better in our USD/X; You guys can see that I opened with trade 103.41 And the market went to 104.44. In the second half of the month, the dollar will be questioning whether the US will continue to support the upward rally, which will bring the price to the resistance area of ​​108.10-110.10. Or we expect a corrective movement for 2-3 figures.

Order details
          ​​​​​Symbol: USD/X
          Type: Buy
          Size: 0.28 Lot
          Open Price: 103.41
          S/L: Not Set.
          T/P: Not Set.
          Current Status: profit $28.84

Name:	f01d33.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	17967608

Outlook of Close Trade:

We are not allowed to withdraw any money from our account until we clear EUR/USD Week, keeping such work in view. I have completed my work, and after that; I have withdrawn my money from the account. And if seen, at this time I had to put on the lot size $23. And because of them I also suffered a loss of $2.30 When we make a profit, then it is nothing to people because due to too much profit, this loss becomes very less.

Name:	4ae66.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	17967609

Bonus account wash:

You guys can see my bonus account. I tried to place my trades on gold, but then gold went down. I suffered a $100 loss. My balance was completely exhausted here due to this my trade auto closed magically. But if we look at the moment of gold, then its train was being made like above while it came down and dodged a lot of traders and put a lot of in loss.

Name:	94c653.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	17967610

Crude oil:

At the beginning of the week, the price was declining so well. And the decline in the pair could continue. But having reached the uptrend pair turned around and started moving up. Now, if you look at the hourly chart, the formation of a bearish Wolfe is underway, and the growth that occurs for the pair is an increase. The price of growth reached the minimum target of. This is the level of 109.37, but this was not enough for growth, as the pair broke through this level upwards and continued to move upwards. Therefore, I do not exclude that from Monday The pair will continue to move up, and the target for growth may be the maximum target of, this is the level of 114.65. And after the pair reaches this level. It will already be possible to expect that the price will turn around and start moving down, and the target for this decrease is at the level of 98.89.

Name:	8fc528.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	17967611

GBP/USD:

It looks like they are starting to roll back up sterling, precisely because the further advance of sellers to the South is suspended by the mark of 1.2170, and it is precisely this mark that the bears are trying to attack. And even the growth above 1.2240 the day before should not be considered seriously now. There will be one more time a try to go below 1.21, but still, I have little expectation of a pass. 1.2170 immediately. In general, when I re-test and enter 1.2170, I expect a bounce up. Sterling will receive temporary support from buyers since the pair is near the minimum points and the temptation to buy is very high.

Name:	3b1824.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	17967612​​​​​​​

The bears were able to increase their current advantage even more significantly gold. If you can find a drawback with them, it is that when the opportunity turned up to immediately, break below 1800.00; they did not even think to take advantage of it. On the other hand, the downward trend is still gaining momentum, even with a rebound in the last hours of the week upwards, this does not change the overall picture, the price will rather continue to go in the same direction than change to the opposite.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #155 Collapse

Since the beginning of last year, EUR/USD quotes have been busy drawing lows only. If the price goes below 1.0350, then we will get a breakdown of the level that has been formed in the last decade. In this case, the price may continue to form a downward channel that was interrupted during the pandemic. This would mean a decline of 0.9900. On the lower timeframes, the price is still in the zone of the local horizontal channel 1.0350-1.0420. If at the beginning of the new week it fixes above 1.0420, then the way to 1.0500 will be opened for buyers and then return to the channel 1.0500-1.0600. A breakdown of 1.0350 will in turn allow quotes to fall another hundred points over the next week or two.

Name:	fa8e7.jpg
Views:	968
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	17968482

I have placed my trade in crude oil. You can see that at this time, the crude oil is engaged in full preparation on the bottom, and right now, I am making a profit of $3. I have used a $5 lot on it. The price continues to trade purely in favor of buyers. In any case, the gap that saw the instrument from the very opening of the market helped to update this very maximum. Of course, the matter does not concern the most extreme high that we received at the beginning of spring, but all the same, the price was chosen, specifically for 112.00. It was not possible to continue in the same spirit. The bears immediately showed that the fight for them was still in the first place.

Order details
            ​​​​​Symbol: Crude oil
            Type: Sell
            Size: 0.05 Lot
            Open Price: 109.11
            S/L: Set. 110.00
            T/P: Set. 108.00
            Current Status: profit $3.00

Name:	b4f898.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	17968483

My trade second I have also placed on trade gold. But unfortunately, I went a bit like the above loss of $20. But gold will come down by recording my loss very soon because the target of gold is moving towards selling according to me, and my take profit on gold is 1800. If my take profit is here, then it happens then. I will make a lot of profit because I have kept the $5 lot size.

Order details
            ​​​​​Symbol: Gold
            Size: 0.10 Lot
            Open Price: 1810
            S/L: Set. 1820
            T/P: Set. 1800
            Current Status: Loss $-20.20​

Name:	2a0248.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	17968484

Outlook of Close Trade.

I closed the trade of CAD/CHF because this was my trade active for a long time, but I made a profit of $50. so I thought it better to exit from it. And you guys can see that I have put my entry into the above two activities now. I don’t want to take any more profit from this. Just my profit is huge and you want. why should I take profit from the above two current.

Name:	a67642.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	17968485

Today we talk about some news which we have a high impact. And some are medium size news. And because of this high impact, you guys can see that gold and crude wells have come down a lot if we look at medium-size news. Because of this, more markets can come down easily.

Name:	2bc659.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	17968487

My account balance:

I want to show you my account balance. At the moment; I have $603. and I am happy that I have a very good balance. And from this balance, I show you guys all the time after earning my good profit that I execute very well on my trading.

Name:	19931.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	17968486

GBP/USD:

On the weekly chart, it is seen that the decline should be limited by the 1.2000 level zone. Technically, it may stop at the current one, but so far there are no signs of divergence since the quotes have not even left the descending price corridor where the upper limit is 1.2300. According to some analysts, the sellers’ target could be 1.1400. As for me, the decline to 1.1400 is unlikely because the situation is completely different. Here we are dealing with a more systematic price movement, which means that the historical levels should work. I believe that next week a lot will depend not on the GBP/USD technique, but on what Powell will say on Tuesday because new inflation data in the US requires comments from the regulator.

Name:	96d14.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	17968488

Gold:

I believe the people are gold, but in this situation, buyers are likely to have problems. The reason is that the price has broken through the lower border of the ascending trend channel. It should be taken into account that this event occurred after the formation of the second peak, so there are signs of a reversal. In addition, there is a reversal pattern that was formed at the beginning of the last decade and also during a severe crisis in the world. Serious economic problems in the world are forcing central banks to spend on gold, which will cause its value to decline further. The dollar to all this is gaining weight. I expect the quotes to continue to decline to 1680.

Name:	2a6050.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	17968489

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #156 Collapse

Production now for the pair does not work, but still. I expect that the price will start moving up bitcoin. As I already wrote, for the pair I am looking at the right with the creation of a bear. And I require that the price will start moving up. Today the price could start moving up, but the pair stood still for half a term, at the level of 29620, and started moving up, but it didn’t develop. In general, I expect growth for the pair. The minimum target for growth is 34187, and the maximum where the price can go is 35900. This growth for the pair can be looked at as corrective, so after coming to the goals at the top. The pair will probably turn around and start moving down already.

Name:	eb2292.jpg
Views:	911
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	17968975

My trade is on silver. I have opened this trade for the experience that I can see if the market goes upwards then. I will do that. You guys know that when any trader uses the demo account. His mind and knowledge increase a lot. And to increase my knowledge. I have opened a trade-in demo account with $25 lots. I have set to take profit of 22.000. Silver is very much ready to go up.

Order details
              ​​​​​Symbol: Silver
              Size: 0.25 Lot
              Open Price: 22.460
              S/L: Set. 21.000
              T/P: Set. 22.000
              Current Status: Loss $-4.38

Name:	1e0c65.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	17968977

Outlook of Close Trade:

You guys can see the close trade. I have closed two trades: one is gold, and the other is my crude oil close. But look at my trades. My trades are auto-closed because of stop-loss. If we talk about gold, then closed at $101 because of my take profit. And the second trade, which is gold, is my trade closed at 110.00 with $44 in a loss. After taking out the gold loss, I was left with a profit of $55.

Name:	84e380.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	17968979

Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes
              FOMC Member Bullard Speaks
              Core Retail Sales m/m
              Retail Sales m/m
              Fed Chair Powell Speaks
              FOMC Member Mester Speaks.

Name:	3f6352.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	17968980

Crude oil:

Tonight there was a decline in the uptrend, to the level of. 108.86. The price could have defined through this height and returned to run down, but the price did not immediately turn around from the trend line and began to move up. Now I expect that the growth. Of the will go on, and the target for growth is likely to be the maximum target of the bearish. At the moment, this target is at the level of 117.00. This is the goal. If the pair gets there today, and already tomorrow, the goal will be higher. That is, we return to move up today, and they’re the price will already reach.

Name:	7c8590.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	17968982

In principle, not the worst option to start the week on a pair of Australian and American for buyers AUD/USD. It is worth recalling that for many weeks in a row, the price on this pair is stable in the sense that a series of updates to the low level does not stop. And if today it is possible to at least stay in one place, not to mention the fact that it would strengthen a little, so we can say that the mission for the bulls has been completed. But the last hour showed how unsteady the ground under their feet was.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #157 Collapse

The pair continued to move down today, but the pair has not yet reached the target. It is to the level of 0.8358, but on the contrary, the price turned around and started moving up EUR/GBP. I built a downward channel for the pair on the hourly chart, and since the price is moving up, then I expect that the pair will be able to go up to the upper border of the channel, this is to the level of 0.8470, and after reaching this level, it is likely that the pair will try to turn around and continue to move down. And already in the decline, the price is likely to be able to reach the level of 0.8358. otherwise, the pair may go even lower than this level.

Name:	978c98.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	17969804

If you guys see my trade. Then, I have just opened my trade in gold. And I want that if gold goes up, I will get a good profit. Because often, whoever opens the trade wants to profit from his trade. But sometimes, the trade goes into loss due to the mistake of those traders. And I hope that by morning I have TP, then it will be 1840. If you want people to make a profit, buy opening trade in gold profit is amazing.

Order details
                Size: 0.02 Lot
                Open Price: 1821
                T/P: Set. 1840
                Current Status: Loss $-2.70

Name:	89174.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	17969805

Outlook of Close Trade:

You, people, know that in the last update, I told you guys that I have silver trade was open, but at that time, my trade was running in loss now. If seen, I closed the trade at a $26 profit. Ever we need that whenever we open our trade, we have to leave our trade for some time so that it goes well in profit. If we hurry, we often end up on people’s side.

Name:	cbbb8.jpg
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	17969806

EUR/USD Week:

You can see I have completed the trade of EUR/USD Week. Because we need to complete them if we do not. Complete these, then we can never recover any amount. I used a $19 lot. And you guys should also complete this carefully at all times.

Name:	4fd060.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	17969807

Bonus Update Dollar Status:

My Bonus For Week18 I Received $80 From I am very happy with to bonus. I continue to get a bonus, like this in the future. Also, I will hold my work very firmly so that there will never be any lack of muscle in my work. Because often people lack low in their work, then they are given less, bonus I want to thank Invest social and Insta Forex.

Name:	153715.jpg
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	17969808

I have special news due to which the market can give you a very good opportunity to trade If because of these you people earn profit then it will be better in your favor.

Wage Price Index q/q
                CPI y/y
                CPI m/m
                Common CPI y/y
                Median CPI y/y
                Trimmed CPI y/

Name:	f63915.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	17969809

NZD/USD:

The price is slowly moving up today, but the pair have not yet been able to go to the upper border of the inverted triangle. This is the level of 0.6382. Therefore, I expect that the price will continue to move up to this level. And after reaching the target, if it is possible to break through this level upwards, then in the future the growth of the pair may continue. And the target for growth may be the level of 0.6626. And maybe, of course, the option with growth will not work. The pair may turn around from the level of 0.6382 and start moving down, and then the lower limit of the inverted triangle, this is the level of 0.6207, may become the target for a decrease.

Name:	7c5657.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	17969810

EUR/USD:

EUR/USD pair, Monday, gave the bulls hope that they managed to stop the development of the downtrend. And on Tuesday evening, everything. Becomes much more interesting in the sense that the upward momentum took the price to 1.0700. But in all this. Strengthening there is one nuance: the price is literally on a web of various levels, and it will be really difficult to break through higher. Moreover, this movement against the main trend is obtained.

Name:	034f71.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	17969811

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #158 Collapse

The bulls were blocked by. The consumer price index in the UK. It is also necessary to reach 9.0% while starting to raise the interest rate before anyone else. I believe that the Bank of England will continue to raise rates until there are results. As I understand it, it is desirable that inflation in the EU also begins to stabilize, although there has been no growth in recent reports. In general, it is not a fact that the decline will not continue for the GBP/USD currency pair, because the economic situation in the UK does not favor this. I expect the quotes to fall to the level of 1.2340 and from there, the growth to 1.2440. If they fix above 1.2440, they will continue to rise to 1.2500.

Name:	879f81.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	17970654

As soon as I opened the trade, the trade went into profit. I believe that together with the completion of the growth of the dollar index. The fall in the price of gold will stop. There are already signs of a correction in major currencies against the dollar. As for the quotes of this trading instrument, a local ascending channel is also being formed here, which currently has an actual range of 1815-1840. Since the price is near its lower limit, I expect growth from the current level, respectively, to the upper limit of 1840. Technically, quotes should reach the upper level of this channel within the next two days otherwise, a horizontal channel may form, which casts doubt on continued growth.

Order details
                  Open Price: 1827
                  S/L: Set. 1831
                  T/P: Set. 1800
                  Current Status: profit $26.37

Name:	d68a47.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	17970655

I have opened my trade in crude oil, and currently, my trade-in crude oil is giving me a profit of $7.20. And after all, yesterday’s optimistic opening for the bulls by a gap up in oil was not fleeting, although this could have occurred when the price immediately after that not only closed the gap but also proceeded even lower. True, the bulls quickly stopped this, and they were not averse to going on the attack. What has brought the option with the approaching testing of the resistance level of 117.00 at the moment.

Order details
                  ​​​​​Symbol: Crude oil
                  Size: 0.04 Lot
                  Open Price: 109.60
                  S/L: Set. 108.00
                  T/P: Set. 111.00
                  Current Status: profit $7.

Name:	86f970.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	17970656

Close Trade history:

You guys can see my trade. I have closed five trades. Out of which four trades were on my crude oil. And one trade was on gold. Above you guys can see my profit is $38. I executed crude oil and gold very well, and I left after making very good profits from it. You people should also work like me so that you people never have to face loss.

Name:	66af87.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	17970657

Withdrawal Status:

Today I am very happy because I have received the $19.20 And in the future also, I will continue to work like this so that I can get good profit all the time from the market. You guys know that our help is doing research. Invest social and Insta forex. I want to thank both of them, in the same way, do not keep us even further, keep giving by saying like this so that we can earn good profits.

Name:	5e3521.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	17970658

USD/CHF:

I believe that there will be one of two scenarios. The first is a rebound from the 0.9980 level. In this case, the formation of a downward local channel will be confirmed, and the sellers’ target will be its lower limit of 0.9880 or at least the horizontal level of 0.9920. The second option is an increase to a maximum of 1.0050, which will mean the formation of a horizontal channel where the lower limit will be 0.9220. As for the continued growth of quotes within the uptrend channel. Everything depends on breaking through the level of 1.0050 and fixing the price above it. Technically, the high could be in the 1.0200 zone and the low somewhere around 0.9700.

Name:	d12997.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	17970659

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #159 Collapse

Gold down at the very beginning of the week. not postponing our Southern affairs to hell, and we managed to see a decrease to the support of the support for the yellow metal in the area of ​​1.780, but perhaps this was enough for the buyers to react instantly, and as soon as they executed 1785, the moment immediately came when The southern impulse was extinguished by purchases in metal, besides, the Daily time frame was closed very well, namely above the support level. Then a good Northern consolidation followed, thanks to the activity of the bulls, it turned out to be possible without hindrance and immediately, as soon as they were able to form a support level at around 1.800, if you look at the time frame of the H4 chart, then it was there that a clear impulse to the North followed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	945984.jpg Views:	74 Size:	76.0 KB ID:	17971435

In my opinion, the market should move upward from here. And my trade is also on buy. Judging by the events of recent days, the bears managed to take advantage of the relaxed state of the bears and put the price into the trading mode in favor of the decline. This even allowed us to claim a breakdown of the support level of 110.50 at the moment. But, as a result, if the breakdown can be considered as having taken place, then only in the form of a false breakdown. Then the price went up again. While the bulls continue to accelerate it towards the resistance level of 112.00. But I’m not sure that the bulls will succeed in achieving their goals.

Order details
                    ​​​Symbol: Crude oil
                    Open Price: 110.41
                    ​​​​S/L: Set. 110.00
                    T/P: Set. 112.00
                    Current Status: Loss $5.40

Click image for larger version  Name:	e50381.jpg Views:	17 Size:	34.8 KB ID:	17971436

Outlook of Close trade:

It looks like the bulls quickly took the initiative. Moreover, just a couple of hours ago, all this seemed unlikely against the background of the fact that the price almost approached the phase of testing the low level located at 1.2750. But the price never reached that level, and the bulls were able to strike back. Now it all comes down to whether buyers will be able to break above the resistance of 1.2870 or not.

Click image for larger version  Name:	192097.jpg Views:	17 Size:	12.1 KB ID:	17971437

Bonus Update Dollar Status:

You guys already know that everyone has got the bonus very well, and if seen, the Bonus of Week 20 has come for everyone. So if you look at it like this, I got a $107 bonus total. When my work, Is seen, I am doing very well, but I do not get a very. Good bonus all the time when everyone gets a good Bonus I got this on the result of work.

Click image for larger version  Name:	e86021.jpg Views:	17 Size:	11.3 KB ID:	17971438

Bitcoin:

If you look at the hourly chart, you can build a descending channel, inside which the price is located. There was an increase in the pair today. The price reached the upper limit of the channel, this is the level of 30147. Now the pair may turn around and try to start moving down. If the price starts moving down, then the lower limit of this channel, the level of 27727, may become the target for a decrease. And if the pair breaks the channel down, then it will be possible to count on a further decrease in the pair, which is quite possible since a figure was formed for the pair’s Head and Shoulders, and probably the pair will continue to move down now.

Click image for larger version  Name:	199d36.jpg Views:	17 Size:	69.5 KB ID:	17971439

NZD/USD:

There was an increase in a couple today. On the 4-hour, a bearish was forming for the pair, and the growth that took place for the pair today is. The price reached the upper border of the inverted triangle in growth, broke through it upwards, and reached the minimum in terms of growth and slightly fell short of the maximum, this is to the level of 0.6416. Now the pair may try to turn around and start moving down, already in. I counted more on further growth for the pair, therefore, as the pair can decline. But we’ll see if it will be, but I don’t rule out that the pair will continue to move up.

Click image for larger version  Name:	8de533.jpg Views:	17 Size:	75.0 KB ID:	17971440

Last edited by ; 20-05-2022, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #160 Collapse

There was no entry down to the level of 109.93, as the price started to move up in the morning, and the pair continues to grow. Of course, what is being formed cannot be called a bearish, but then let it be a rising wedge. And since the price moves up, then I expect the pair to continue to grow, to the upper border of this Wedge. This is at the level of 115.31. And after the pair reaches this level, the price can already turn around and start moving down. But, if the price starts to move down. Then I expect a decrease in the uptrend, this is to the level of 100.89.

Name:	8eba65.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	17972254

My trade is open on silver. If seen, after a long time, I have opened a trade, on silver. I look at my entry-point since 21.935. I have put my trade towards the sell-side. I am very happy with the movement of silver as soon as I opened to trade. The market went in my favor with a profit of $35. Now I want that if the market removes my take profit by night, then it will be very good for me because the market will be closed for next 2days because of this.

Order details
                      ​​Symbol: Silver
                      Size: 0.28 Lot
                      Open Price: 21.935
                      ​​​S/L: Not Set.
                      T/P: Set. 21.500
                      Current Status: profit $32.90

Name:	fa2057.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	17972255

If I had opened a trade on crude oil a while back, my profit would have been higher now, but if seen, my trade has been active since 112.37 on sale. Because whenever we get a bonus, we open our trade very soon. We take a small profit, but as soon as we try to open a trade in the second entry, our trade loss goes into more enthusiasm. If we make a little haste in trading, then our account. Can be terminated very soon because of this small mistake.

Order details
                      Symbol: Crude oil
                      Size: 0.03 Lot
                      Open Price: 112.37
                      ​​​​S/L: Set. 113.00
                      T/P: Set. 110.00
                      Current Status: profit $4.60

Name:	6e9989.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	17972256

Outlook of Close Trade:

For a long time, my trade was going on in loss, but today I was very upset and closed the trade at a loss of $19. But now I want that as soon as the market is open next week, I will open a trade in a particular currency so I can recover this loss again. But, if we evaluate specifically the last movement. Then it goes to the lower limit. Although, by and large, the price dug into an even smaller flat range, which, in turn, began to loosen along with the border areas, yesterday the top was broken, Today the bottom. But it is not yet a fact that the bears will be able to build on their success, and there will not be a rebound back.

Name:	ee1474.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	17972257

EUR/JPY:

It did not work out today for the pair to go up to the set goal and probably it will not work out anymore, but it is still worth counting on a small increase in the pair. Now we can assume that on the hourly chart, the pair is forming a bearish. And I do not exclude that the pair may decline to the upper border of the triangle from which the pair had previously gone up, this is to the level of 134.52, and after the pair reaches this level, it will already be possible to expect that the price will turn around and start moving up. The growth of the pair will take place, and if it is at the maximum, then the pair will be able to go up to the level of 138.57. And after the pair reaches this level, it will already be possible to expect that the price will turn around and start moving down, already in.

Name:	937342.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	17972258

Bitcoin:
                      ​​​​​

​​​​On the hourly chart, the price is inside the descending channel, to the upper border of which the pair rose yesterday. The in growth broke through the channel upwards. And for some time, the price blabbed above the channel. We can say that today, the Head and Shoulders pattern has formed for the pair, the price has broken through the Neckline down. And the has started to decline. Now for today, I expect that the decline in the pair will continue. And the target for. The decline as long as the lower border of this channel remains, is the level of 26561. After the pair reaches this level, it may already turn out that will turn around and start moving up. In the meantime, I still expect that the price will move down towards the target.

Name:	014612.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	17972259

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #161 Collapse

EUR/GBP, the price is inside the affair, from which the price happened down Friday at the close of the market H1. Now it is probable that from Monday the price will try to move down. If the pair moves down, then the target for the decline remains the same. The target of the bearish is the level of 0.8351. After arriving at this level, it may turn out that the decline in the pair has ended, and the pair will try to turn around and start moving up. And it may turn out like this if the pair moves up from Monday, they may still go up, to the upper border of the wedge, to the level of 0.8496, after which the pair will turn around and start moving down.

Name:	006045.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	17973089

Today I have an active trade from the EUR/USD, about which I want to give all the information to you guys. My order has been up since last week. And I’m currently making a profit of $8 Was drawing a downtrend, so it was easy to predict that it was quite possible to expect a decent corrective movement. The option of a trend reversal is also not excluded appropriate foundation is still needed for this matter, and there are still problems with this. At the moment, there are much more chances to get a depreciation again.

Order details
                        ​​​​​Symbol: EUR/USD
                        Size: 0.12 Lot
                        Open Price: 1.0525
                        T/P: Not Set.
                        Current Status: profit $8

Name:	1a4011.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	17973090

Outlook of Close Trade:

My close trade is seen, then I have closed my order by making a loss on this. Also, I closed because of this and left because I could not understand its moment loss $11. The oil chart clearly shows how several oppositely directed movements occur once in just one week. At some point, it seemed that the bears were finally able to seize the initiative, thanks to which the price is able to break through the road under the round But, approaching the, a strong bearish candle, it turned out that you get a return.

Name:	f4c482.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	17973093

NZD/USD:

A portion was made yesterday for the pair, although the price went slightly lower yesterday, as the result, the pair did not break through the last low and it turned out to build the lower border of the triangle. Then the pair went up, and the price reached the upper limit of this triangle, the level of 0.6407, whereupon the pair’s success stopped. Now it turns out such a case that if on Monday there is an exit from the triangle upwards, then the gain may go on the target for growth is likely to be the level of 0.6445. At this level, the maximum target of the bearish passes, and after reaching this level, the pair can turn around and start moving down. Well, if the price turns around and starts moving down and exits the triangle, then we move down to the target of the 5th wave of the bearish Wolfe, which is to the level of 0.6272.

Name:	da3366.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	17973095

Crude oil:

If you look at the hourly chart, the price is inside the ascending and it is likely that the price will continue to move upwards, to the upper boundary of the. This is at the level of 115.31. After the pair comes to this level, it will already be available to expect that the price will turn around and start moving down. If you look at the 4-hour chart, the pair has formed a bearish Wolfe, and it is possible that soon a decline in the will begin. Maybe even the reversal that I expect will already be the beginning of this decline. This is at the level of 100.89.
                        ​​​​​​

Name:	af3379.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	17973098

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #162 Collapse

At the beginning of the week USD/X, I expected that there might still be an entry to the upper border of the rising channel, but the pair reversed at the end of last week and continued to move down. At the end of the week, the price approached the lower border of the rising. This is to the level of 102.61. and at this point, it may be that the decline has stopped, and the price will try to turn around and start moving up. If the price starts moving up, then the upper limit of the channel, this is the level of 106.90, may become the target for growth. Well, of course, the price can break through the down, then the pair will probably continue to move down to the level of 100.57, then an uptrend passes after reaching this level can already turn around and start moving up.

Name:	3c6633.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	17973823

I have opened a trade in bitcoin. Because today bitcoin was giving me good entry, I put my trade on sale. My entry point is 29848.73. If the market starts coming down from here, then you guys can see my take profit. I have kept 29333.00. I think the market will start to play downward from here, and my take profit will be hit by night very soon. At the close of last week, the price approached the upper boundary of this channel, and it is possible that soon its breakdown will be realized. But the chances of leaving under 29310.00 are decent.

Order details
                          ​​​​​Symbol: Bitcoin
                          Open Price: 29848.73
                          S/L: Set. 30200.00
                          T/P: Set. 29333.00
                          Current Status: profit $0.60

Name:	bfd219.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	17973829

Outlook of Close Trade:

Today I have four closed trades. I want to share it with you guys. If we look at the trade of profit, then we have three. My profit in foreign trade is $36.40. And I have this trade on which I made a loss of $5.20. Now, if we take out the loss and make our profit outstanding, we have a profit balance of $31.20. The international establishment is asleep and sees how to finally stop that oil and energy price surge in particular, which began immediately after the pandemic and cannot stop in any way the reasons for continued growth are obvious. The geopolitics of restrictions, as a rule, lead to a similar result. And now the main question is whether the bulls will be able to break above the resistance of 115.00 or will they limit the increase at this price,

Name:	312945.jpg
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	17973831

​​​​Today I want to tell you about the news, you know that the market does our moment in terms of news, want that whenever you enter the market, then first look at this news, so that due to this news, in which direction the market will have to move so that you people get an idea. After that, you will never see your trade back.

Name:	a8aa43.jpg
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	17973836

Silver:

This week there was a simple pair. The price reached the upper border of the descending channel, from which, instead of turning around and starting to move down. The price broke through the channel up and continued to move up the pair. And now, since the price is moving up, then I expect that from Monday. The price will continue to move up, and the target for growth may be the level of 23.240. At this level, the lower border of the ascending channel passes, from which the pair had previously gone down, and it is possible that upon reaching this level, the price will reverse and continue to move down.

Name:	763b95.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	17973842

​​​​​​GBP/USD, that is, the operational progress in the actions of the price concerning strengthening is visible to the naked eye, but this does not change anything globally, the sequence of decreasing peaks is preserved, except that the low level has moved away from itself. If it manages to overcome 1.2700, then it will be possible to consider the possibility of a reversal.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                          • #163 Collapse

GBP/USD, there were no entries in, which did not work today. The price just continued to move up. In growth, the pair reached the minimum target of, this is the level of 1.2660 at which. The has stopped for now, but the price may continue to move up. Since at the top, the pair still has not reached the maximum target of, now it is the level of 1.2794, and I expect that the price will try to continue moving there. And after reaching this level, it is already possible that the growth of the pair will stop and the price will try to turn around and start moving down.

Click image for larger version  Name:	61c729.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.2 KB ID:	17974712

You, people, know that gold currency is very hard. Whoever opens his trade on it like always pushes him into a loss. And something similar happened to me as well. I bought the market in 1863 with a lot of $3, but after doing a reverse moment in the market, it came down and stopped in 1853. If I want to show you the loss now, I have a loss of $26. And my account currently has a balance of $152.

Order details
                            Open Price: 1862
                            S/L: Set. 1830
                            T/P: Set. 1890
                            Current Status: Loss $26.91

Click image for larger version  Name:	59c231.jpg Views:	0 Size:	36.1 KB ID:	17974713

Outlook of Close Trade:

I have closed the trade of silver because the trade of silver was also taking me at a loss. As soon as I got the trade of silver on the profit, I closed the trade because you guys can see my profile. I thought myself best by closing my trade in $4 profit. In the future, as well. I want my gold trade to be recovered, then I will try my best to show a good profit. For you guys.

Click image for larger version  Name:	dbd19.jpg Views:	0 Size:	13.0 KB ID:	17974714

Transfer Amount:

Today ​I am very happy that I withdrew a profit of $6 Because I didn’t do any Special trading last week, and I didn’t have any significant profit. I do not want all that my profit should go towards loss, so whenever I have a little profit, then it’s withdrawn.

Click image for larger version  Name:	818a54.jpg Views:	0 Size:	19.6 KB ID:	17974715

If we look at the news today, we are going to get very Special news, due to which there can be a lot of impact on the market but according to me. Right now, we have low-impact news. Still, we need to open our trade with the knowledge of this news, then this news can also take us towards profit.

French Flash Services PMI
                            German Flash Manufacturing PMI
                            German Flash Services PMI
                            Flash Manufacturing PMI
                            Flash Services PMI
                            Flash Manufacturing PMI.

Click image for larger version  Name:	224837.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.1 KB ID:	17974717

EUR/GBP:

It does not work today for the pair with the continuation of the decline. The price seems to have jumped down from the triangle, and one could count on a continuation of the decline, but it did not work to continue moving down. The pair reversed and went up again. The triangle has been removed from the chart. And the movement of the is considered inside the flat channel. And since today the has risen to the upper border of this channel, to the level of 0.8500, then I expect that the price will turn around and start moving down. And the lower limit of this channel, the level of 0.8403, is likely to be the target for the decrease, and I hope that the pair will break down and the will, continue to decline. Well, the target at the bottom remains the same, the target of the bearish is the level of 0.8391.

Click image for larger version  Name:	96e631.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.5 KB ID:	17974718

USD/CAD:

USD/CAD, the bears, are stubbornly fighting against the support level located at 1.2975, but in fact, they do not break through. But at the same time, you can’t, say that buyers succeed in demonstrating their capabilities because the price cannot stick up at all. As for me, the fact that in the end, the price will be down should not be in doubt, It is only a matter of time before this happens.

Click image for larger version  Name:	a35e97.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.6 KB ID:	17974719

Comment

Advanced mode

X