Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #211 Collapse

Greetings!
    Good morning and welcome to my latest trading journal update. How are you doing friends? Today is the 2nd day of this trading week. Even though yesterday there were no high-impact news events available but we saw high volatility in the market and especially in the metal market. Yesterday the silver went to test the daily high at 25.32 but in the end, it bounced back towards the 24.75. Gold price also went to test the 1968 level.

Bonus update:
    The bonus was updated yesterday, and everyone got a bonus based on their work. And many users received more than $200, which is a really hefty amount, and I want to congratulate them on receiving such a massive bonus. I also received $6.00 yesterday, which was not deposited into my InstaForex account. I'm surprised as to why I consistently receive such a minimal bonus. But I'm still hopeful that next time I will get a high bonus.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (791).png
Views:	203
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	17941953

Closed trade:

I'd had a successful trading day. I had a floating sell trade on crude oil yesterday, and it went to my hit TP level, giving me over $83.50 profit. I hope those that followed my analysis yesterday profited as well. I'm quite pleased with my performance. And I'll do my best to present you with a good analysis the next time.

Name:	Screenshot (792).png
Views:	146
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	17941954

USDX:

If we look at the USD index price movement, it seems to be moving in the bullish region. As I told you in my previous update, the USD index will retest the 100.00 mark, and currently, the USD index is trading at 100.03. Based on my observations on the D1 time frame, I think when the price is in an uptrend, making a higher high and the oscillator indicator is making a higher low, this is a regular bearish divergence pattern. And now we can see that the USD index has reached the resistance area, which indicates that soon the correction will begin towards the 97.74 level.

Name:	Screenshot (794).png
Views:	151
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	17941955

Today's news events:
    There are some high and medium-impact news events available for trading. These events can affect the entire market. So be careful during the release time of the news events and prepare your trading plan according to it.

Name:	Screenshot (795).png
Views:	160
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	17941956

High impact news events:
    USD:
    • CPI m/m
    • Core CPI m/m
    NZD:
    • Official Cash Rate
    • RBNZ Rate Statement
    Medium impact news events:
    EUR:
    • ZEW Economic Sentiment
    • German ZEW Economic Sentiment
    USD:
    • FOMC Member Brainard Speaks
    • 10-y Bond Auction

Update Of my running trade In gold:
    My running trade in gold is floating with a profit of $3.72. After hitting the daily resistance level of 1971 gold price is currently falling. And now I think the price will continue to fall towards the H4 support level at 1916. And if today the gold price manages to break the 14 day SMA then it will continue to decline towards the 50 day SMA. On the other hand, short-term momentum has turned positive as the fast stochastic generated a crossover buy signal.

Name:	Screenshot (798).png
Views:	158
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	17941957

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #212 Collapse

Good evening to everyone and have a good day. Warmest welcome to my trading journal update. How are you doing my forum fellows? I hope you all will be fine and enjoying your trading. Today is Thursday and the 2nd last day of this trading week. As we can see, the market is still trending in the same direction. Both gold and silver are rising in price. On Wednesday, crude oil also tested the 104.00 level. My problem is still there even though I complain to the MT5guru to solve my bonus problem which is still not credited into my Instaforex account. I hope soon it will be solved.

Yesterday was not good for the USD index because it fall from the 100.49 level to 99.97. Now the dollar index weakened below 99.80 on Thursday after retreating from a near 2-year high of 100.50 hits in the previous session. Following the D1 chart of the USD index, we can see that after hitting the 100.50 the USD index is falling and I think it will continue to decline towards the 99.30 level.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (809).png Views:	0 Size:	29.2 KB ID:	17944409

Scheduled news event:

Today there are some high and medium impact news events available for the USD index and EUR currency. But I will focus only on the USD index-related news events. Among them, the Core Retail Sales m/m and Retail Sales m/m news for the USD index have a high impact on the market. And these news events will affect the entire market and especially the USD index-related pairs. You can check today's news events in the given screenshot.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (810).png Views:	0 Size:	27.9 KB ID:	17944410

Update of my running trade in AUD/USD:

My trade in AUDUSD is currently running with a loss of $3.00. I used a 1.00 lot size for my trade. I set my TP at 0.74.06 and SL at 0.74.75. For the price movement in AUD/USD, we can see on the H4 time frame the pair is currently moving in a downward direction and I'm expecting that the pairs will continue to fall toward the support level of 0.7397. One more thing which is very important to discuss is that the pair is moving in descending channel which is good for the seller.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (812).png Views:	0 Size:	43.8 KB ID:	17944411

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #213 Collapse

Greetings
        Good afternoon and welcome to my trading journal. How are you, dear friends? I hope you are fine and enjoying your trading. I have been away from the forum due to some issues, but now I will share the analysis on a daily basis. Today is the 2nd day of this trading week and the market is still moving under the impact of Fed Powell's speech. Yesterday the dollar index went to test 101.70, which I think is the highest level in the last two years. Due to this, the EURUSD, GBPUSD, and many other major currencies went down sharply.

Today I have a running trade in crude oil, which is currently floating with a loss of 0.80. I used a 0.2 lot size for my current trade.

Today's important news:

Today is not an important day for the fundamental news analyzer. Today we have three medium-impact news events for the USD index (Core Durable Goods Orders m/m, Durable Goods Orders m/m, and CB Consumer Confidence). All these news events can affect the entire market, especially the USD index-related pairs. Prepare your trading plan accordingly.

Update and forecast of my running trade in crude oil:
        Yesterday, crude oil prices went down to test their daily low of 95.50, but at the end of the day, crude oil prices started their bullish moment from 95.50 and raised towards the 100.00 level. If we look at the current price movement in the H4 timeframe, we can see that crude oil is still maintaining its bullish trend. So for today, I think crude oil will continue to rise to 101.48.

​​​​​​ Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220426-105315.png Views:	16 Size:	58.7 KB ID:	17954250

Last edited by ; 26-04-2022, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #214 Collapse

Greetings and welcome to my trading journal. How are you dear friends. I hope you are fine and doing well in trading. Today is 3rd day of this trading week but the market is still maintaining it's previous momentum and I think it will continue to move like that until the end of this month. Today I manually closed my crude oil trade with the profit of $49.

Importan news events:
          If we look at today's economic calendar, there are two high impact news events are available for CAD and JPY currency. Besides this,we have a medium impact news event available for the EUR currency pair. This new event is a speech which don't think will affect the movement of the pair. For today's trading I think the market will follow the previous trend. That's why it is better to follow the technical analysis for good trading results. In the enclosed screenshot you can see the schedule of today's news events.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Gallery_1651057092752.png Views:	0 Size:	57.5 KB ID:	17955542

Dollar index outlook:
          Yesterday there was an other good day for the USD index which is continuing to stengthen. Yesterday the dollar index went to hit 102.33 level and of course this not the end of the bullish trend. In believe that the dollar index will continue to rise towards the 103.00.

Update of my running trade in silver:
          At that moment I have a buy trade in silver which is floating in loss. I n the given chart of the silver we can see that silver price after hitting the $23.24 started it's bullish momentum and tyring to rise. Based on my observation the silver price will continue to rise towards the 23.78 level.

Name:	Screenshot_20220427-155311.png
Views:	143
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	17955547 ​​​​​​​

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #215 Collapse

Greetings to everyone. Good evening, forum fellows and visitors. How are you doing? Hopefully, everyone is fine and doing well in trading as today is the last day of this trading week. After a few hours, the market will be closed. I have not been active on the forum for the last few weeks because I was very disappointed because I was getting a low bonus. That's why I gave up posting. But now I am back and I will share an analysis of the gold market. Today I have a sell trade in gold which is now running with a profit of $2.44. I used a $0.2 lot size for my gold trade. Now let's start the discussion first on USD index and then the gold market.

USD index:
            Looking at the current price movement in the dollar index, it appears that the dollar index is strong against all currencies, trading higher and higher day by day. The current trading situation appears to be an attempt to further strengthen the USD price, which is currently trading above the Monthly resistance level, 104.75. Based on my observation the dollar index will continue to rise towards the next resistance level at 109.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (970).png Views:	0 Size:	40.8 KB ID:	17966677

Active trade on gold:
            According to the D1 chart of gold, we can see that the price of gold continued to fall after breaking below the falling wedge. We expect the price of gold to continue to fall unless a reversal signal can occur. Today's trading strategy is to choose short gold, gold is moving towards the target of $ 1,800.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (968).png Views:	0 Size:	57.3 KB ID:	17966678

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #216 Collapse

Hello everyone, and welcome to my most recent trading journal update. How are you all doing, my friends? I hope you are in good health and doing well in your trading. Today is Saturday, which means the market is closed and will remain closed for the next two days. As the dollar index rises, cryptocurrencies suffer massive losses. Concerns about high inflation and rising interest rates have prompted a broad sell-off of risky investments, including cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is still trading below the 30k level, but the price appears to be heading towards the 20k level. I also opened a sell trade in Ethereum today, which is currently performing well. Wish you a happy weekend.

Outlook and Forecast for the dollar index:
              When we look at the dollar index on a weekly basis, we can clearly see that its performance seems to be very good. As a result, the dollar index reached a weekly high of 104.95, the highest level in 20 years. As a result, all major currencies are experiencing significant losses. I don't believe the bullish trend has ended. According to my observations, the dollar index will continue to rise toward 106.00. So be cautious before trading against the dollar index; it appears to be very strong in order to reach our target level.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	dxy.jpeg Views:	15 Size:	99.7 KB ID:	17967136

Active trade in Ethereum:

Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-05-14 at 11.36.37 AM.jpeg Views:	10 Size:	36.8 KB ID:	17967138

Today I opened a sell trade in Ethereum. Now my trade is running with a loss of $2.22, but I am confident that Ethereum pieces will decline to 1800. On the daily chart, we can see Ethereum today tried to rise and go to hit the 2100 level, but now it's started to fall and I'm expecting that it will continue to decline to our first target level of 1800. The stochastic indicator is also moving in a downward direction.

Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-05-14 at 11.36.35 AM.jpeg Views:	10 Size:	108.6 KB ID:	17967137

Last edited by ; 14-05-2022, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #217 Collapse

Greetings
                Good afternoon to everyone and welcome to my trading journal update. How are you doing, fellow forum fellows and visitors? How is your weekend going? I hope you are enjoying your weekend with family and friends. Whatever it is, hopefully, it can make the mind fresher and physically fitter to return to the struggle to collect trading profits the following week. Today is the last day of this weekend and everyone seems to be ready to trade again in the forex market. I only want to say that if you want to save your bonus for a long time, then trade with proper money management and use a stop loss because it is better to have something than to have nothing. Today I bought a new computer, and now I will share my analysis through this. I will try to do an analysis of EURUSD.

Forecaste for EURUSD:
                On the H4 timeframe, we can see that the pair has continued to fall. And if we look at the current price movement, we can see that the EURUSD has been attempting to rise since last Thursday, and it closed just below the EMA9 on Friday. And for the time being, I think the pair will rise towards 1.0484. The primary reason for this is that the dollar index is approaching the H4 support. That is why I am optimistic about the EURUSD price rising further. But indeed to make an entry in the EURUSD itself, don't be too fast so wait for the potential buying opportunity.

Name:	Screenshot (981).png
Views:	91
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	17967856

Next week's high impact news:
                We have some high impact news events for next week's trading. And these news events high a high impact on the market which can cause the high volatility in the entire market. In the given screenshot you can see the schedule of the news events.

Name:	Screenshot (982).png
Views:	180
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	17967855

High impact news:
                USD:

Core Retail Sales m/m
                Retail Sales m/m
                Fed Chair Powell Speaks

AUD:
                Wage Price Index q/q
                Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes
                Employment Change
                Unemployment Rate

GBP:
                Monetary Policy Report Hearings
                CPI y/y

CAD:
                CPI m/m

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #218 Collapse

Greetings

Good afternoon to everyone and welcome to my trading journal update. How are you doing, fellow forum fellows and visitors? I hope you are all fine and that you had a good trading week. First of all, I want to say sorry to one of our senior members Interlock because he was right. I also observed the illegal activities of the spammers as they were trying to get fake likes. I have noted their names and I will complain about them to the admin. How is it possible to get more than 30 likes within an hour?

USD index outlook:
                  If we look at the dollar index daily chart, we can see that the dollar index is still trying to hold above the 104.30 mark, hovering near 20-year highs. But don't think it will continue to rise because if we look at the current price movement, it seems to be moving in a downward direction. For now, the dollar index will continue to fall towards the H4 support level of 103.44.

Name:	Screenshot (993).png
Views:	96
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	17968842

Update of my running trade in USDJPY:

Now I opened a sell trade in USDJPY and my trade is floating with the loss of 3.98. On the daily chart we can see that after hitting the 129.60 level USDJPY is started its bearish momentum and went to test its daily low at 128.68.AND we can see that the USDJPY fell and formed a lower low after fluctuating at a high level. Since the uptrend has been paused, we expect the USDJPY to move further lower. Today's trading strategy is to choose to short the dollar and the yen at a high level, unless the price can rise above the resistance of 130.99.

Name:	Screenshot (993).png
Views:	168
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	17968843

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #219 Collapse

Good evening and welcome to my latest trading journal update. How are you doing, fellow forum members and visitors? Hopefully, everyone is well and having a pleasant time. Hopefully, we can still make a good profit regardless of the pair we use, even though basic forex trading itself is not always predictable. As you are all aware, I had a floating trade on USDJPY yesterday. My trade hit my TP level, and I earned 32 dollars from it, which is an excellent performance for me, and I'm delighted with it.

Name:	Screenshot (1006).png
Views:	70
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	17969610

USD index analysis:
                    The dollar index broke through the H4 support level of 103.30 and went on to hit the weekly low of 103.17, but the price has now returned to 103.30. Looking at the current price movement in the USD index, it seems that the price is attempting to rise again towards the 104.00 level, but today is Fed Chair Powell's speech, so we should wait for the data. As a result, analyzing the price movement of the dollar index until the release date is extremely difficult.

Name:	Screenshot (1005).png
Views:	56
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	17969609

Update of my running trade In gold:
                    Today I opened a sell trade in gold which currently floating with a profit of 3 dollars. According to the above gold trend, we can see that after hitting the multi-month low at $1786 the gold price has rebounded from a downtrend. As gold remains in a downtrend, we expect the price of gold to continue to fall toward $1800. Today's trading strategy is to step back and choose to continue to short unless there is a higher low or high.

Name:	Screenshot (1004).png
Views:	142
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	17969608

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #220 Collapse

Good evening and welcome to my trading journal update. How are you doing, my dear friends? I hope you are fine and enjoying your trading. The market movement seems to be stable and we have just one thing to do, which is to follow the trend. One more thing is to take care of the money management. You all know that yesterday I had a floating sell trade on gold which I closed with a 50-dollar profit. Yesterday the gold price went up to hit the 1812 level.

Forecast for the USD index:
                      The US dollar index is continuing its downward trend. Based on my observations of the USD Index trading last night, I predicted that the price would only correct until the resistance level, 104, became support on the H1 time frame. However, in today's continued trading, the price has moved even lower, and it is now being observed to be heading towards the area. I believe it will continue to fall toward 103.00 from its current level of 103.30.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (1016).png Views:	0 Size:	33.9 KB ID:	17970495

Update of my running trade In crude oil:
                      Now I opened a sell trade ion crude oil but to be honest, selling seems to be very risky but let's see what happened next. Now my trade is running with a loss of $9.00. On the D1 timeframe, we can see that crude oil futures fell after hitting a channel high. We expect the price of crude oil to have the opportunity to test the support of 108.30 and choose to short crude oil futures in the short term without breaking the channel.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (1015).png Views:	0 Size:	39.0 KB ID:	17970494

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #221 Collapse

Good afternoon, dear fellows, and welcome to my trading journal update. I hope you are all fine. Today is Thursday, and the 2nd last day of this trading week. I hope you enjoyed my analysis yesterday. If you followed my analysis, I hope you earn a good amount of profit from the crude oil trade. I also made a $126 profit. It could have been more than 200, but when the market reached my target level, I was offline and my trade automatically closed. Yesterday, crude oil hit a weekly low at 106.00. The dollar index eased to around 103.7 on Thursday after jumping in the previous session. The price has started a bullish movement from $103.56 and currently, the dollar index is trading above 103.70 and heading towards 104.00.

Fundament news events:
                        On the economic news calendar, we have only medium impact news events for the USD index. All news has a medium impact on the market and this news event will affect the entire market. In the given screenshot you can check the schedule of today's news events.

Name:	Screenshot (1017).png
Views:	130
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	17971057

Gold Analysis:
                        currently, the gold price is again moving to the support level of 1800. According to the daily gold trend, we can see that gold continues to fluctuate at a low level after falling. We expect that there may be a pullback if it fails to break below in the short term, but if the downtrend is broken, the pullback can still be selected to continue shorting. Today's trading strategy is to step back and choose to continue to short, unless there is a higher low or high or break through the resistance.

Name:	Screenshot (1024).png
Views:	25
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	17971058

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #222 Collapse

Hello to everyone and welcome to my trading journal update. How are you doing, forum fellows and visitors? I hope you are all fine and enjoying your weekend with your family and friends. After a few hours, the market will be open and I hope you are all ready to trade again. Today I opened a sell trade in bitcoin. Now my trade is floating at a loss. I used a 0.05 lot size for my current trade and placed my TP at 29407 and SL at 30533.

Next week's high impact news events:
                          If we look at next week's fundamental news event, we can see that next week seems to be very important for the NZD currency. There are some high-impact news events available for the NZD currency. Monetary Policy Statement, Rate Statement, and Press Conference by the RBNZ Besides this, we have FOMC Meeting Minutes Prelim GDP q/q and Core PCE Price Index m/m news for the USD index. All this news can cause high volatility in the entire market. In the given screenshot, you can check the schedule of next week's high-impact news events.

Name:	Screenshot (1035).png
Views:	52
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	17973746

Update of my running trade in Bitcoin:
                          I have a sell trade in bitcoin that is currently floating with a profit of $2.01. On the H1 timeframe, we can see that bitcoin is now consolidating below the 30k level and trading between 30k and 29k after the crash. There are now two possibilities: No. 1, if bitcoin breaks through the 30k resistance level, it will continue to rise toward the 40k level; and No. 2, if bitcoin breaks through the 28k level, it will fall toward the 20k level.

Name:	Screenshot (1036).png
Views:	33
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	17973747

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #223 Collapse

Hi, good morning, dear forum fellows. How are you? I hope you are fine and enjoying your first day of this trading week. The market is open now and we can carry out trading activities as usual. Especially for today, we must focus on analysing the forex market, which has started to move at this time. But we haven't seen any massive movement in the market as usual.

USD index analysis:
                            Last, we saw that the USD index tried to rise to minimize its losses, but it failed to do so. Looking at it now, it is clear that the USD Index trading is still on a bullish path. But if we look at the H1 timeframe, we can see that the price is still moving in a downward channel. I see an opportunity for a price reversal to take place to go down towards the support level for the D1 timeframe at the 102.37 level.

Name:	Screenshot (1042).png
Views:	17
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	17974205

Update of my active trade In gold:
                            Today I opened a sell trade in gold from the daily resistance level of 1852. As we can see, after hitting the 1856 level, the gold price started to fall and I think it will continue to fall towards the 1820 level. According to the D1 gold trend, we can see that the price of gold is currently at the resistance level of 1856.57. We expect gold to challenge resistance, and if gold can break through that resistance, it could reverse the current downtrend. Today's trading strategy is to choose to buy when a breakthrough occurs and choose to sell when a breakthrough fails.

Name:	Screenshot (1041).png
Views:	22
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	17974204

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #224 Collapse

Market overview:
                              The dollar index broke through the $102.40 support level yesterday, as expected. Yesterday, the dollar index began its downward trend at $103.02 and recovered to $102.01. On the D1 timeframe, we can see that at the start of the market, buyers of the dollar index pushed the price to 102.30. The dollar index is currently trading at 102.20, indicating that the bearish phase has begun. The RSI is also bearish, hovering below 50, indicating that the bearish momentum will continue until the support level of 101.70 is reached.

Name:	Screenshot (1052).png
Views:	4
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	17975039

Today's news events:
                              Today we have some high and medium-impact news events available for different currencies. German Flash Manufacturing PMI and German Flash Services PMI news for the EUR have a large market impact, which can cause high volatility in euro currency-related pairs. The Flash Manufacturing PMI, Flash Services PMI, and Fed Chair Powell Speaks have a medium impact on the market. Besides this, we have some medium-impact news related to GBP that is also on the board. In the attached screenshot, you can see the schedule of today's news events.

Name:	image_444205.png
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	17975038

Update of my active trade In USDJPY:
                              I currently have a sell trade in USDJPY. Referring to the daily chart of the USDJPY, we can see that USDJPY continues to fluctuate at the low level of the descending channel. We expect the price of USDJPY to rise in the short term unless the price breaks below the descending channel. Today's trading strategy is that until the price is trading below the 128.35 level, we can choose to sell; if the price breaks through the resistance level of 128.35, we can choose to buy.

Name:	Screenshot (1054).png
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	17975040

Comment

Advanced mode

X