Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #226 Collapse

Today is Saturday, and the market has been closed for the next two days. I will rest completely for today. I trade mostly in bitcoin and crude oil. I am looking forward to a potential selling opportunity on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is holding on the 36100 level. Yesterday’s market also came down a lot. I think the Bitcoin market will come down even more today. I think it might be down to the 36235 level today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	missing bonus.jpg
Views:	906
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	17962196

Along with this, let me also tell you that ever since the update has come to the forum, we have all of them facing many errors. One of these errors is also a bonus error. Sometimes we get our bonus three times a week and sometimes we don’t get our bonus even for a month. Still, our two weeks bonus is pending. I hope the admin will resolve this issue as soon as possible.

What would a victory look like now to Putin?

Name:	war update.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	17962197

Russia’s president has tried hard to attack Ukraine daily. If seen, it has been almost 73 days now, and the war between Ukraine and Russia is still going on. The war now seems to be entering an attritional phase. I think now Putin doesn’t want a settlement between these two nations. I pray that there should be a settlement between them as soon as possible.

Active trade:

Name:	active trade.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	17962198

Name:	CL chart.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	17962199

Till now I have only one trade and I am facing a loss in this trade. I am currently facing a loss of $34.30 in my crude oil trade, which is very low, in my view. On the other hand, yesterday I was making a profit of $158 in this trade but still, I didn’t close it. I thought that the market of crude oil would come down and I would get more profit from it, but I was wrong. If I had closed the trade, this profit could also prove to be very good for me. But I am also sure that I will get a good profit in this trade.

Previously some closed trades:

Overall, my trading success is going very well. If I talk about my last few trades, then I have got most of the profit in them, only a little loss in one trade. I only lost in the bitcoin trade $3.59, but I made a profit in all other trades. In this picture, you will be interrupted and see how much trading success I have achieved? I get 90% success in my trades and I face a 10% loss.

Name:	few last trades.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	168.1 KB
ID:	17962200

I hope my trading success will continue in the same way. Have a nice day.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #227 Collapse

Hello and good evening. Today I started updating my trading journal quite late because I was busy with some work due to which I could not update it in the morning session. Furthermore, The Bitcoin market is now completely stable and now it is entirely in the bearish trend, and the price of the Bitcoin has formed a bearish engulfing pattern on the daily timeframe. I’ve been watching the Bitcoin since yesterday and there is no significant movement. ICHIMOKU technical indicator formed some strong bearish divergences in the H-4 timeframe. According to my estimation, the market of Bitcoin will come down to 34000 level.

Name:	last bonus.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	17963313

Name:	Bitcoin.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	17963314

Let me also tell you one more thing that on the last 26th April we got the bonus and today is the 8th May, we did not get the bonus. Often, I note this thing in due course that we are not getting a bonus on the fixed time. I request the forum admin to provide us with our bonus every week at a fixed time.

Update on Russia and Ukraine war:

Today, 74 days have been completed, and the war is going on between these two countries. A lot of warships have entered Ukraine from the Russian side and they are carrying out bombings. This time, many people have died in Ukraine. If the war continues like this, then more damage can be done, and even more, can be known.

Name:	war.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	17963315

Active trade:

Name:	running trade.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	17963316

I told you about this in the last post so I won’t tell you today.

Close trades:

This time I will tell you about some of my trades, which I have closed. I did all the trades in bitcoin and crude oil. I got a profit of $72 on the crude oil trade. Along with this, I also got a profit of about $25 on both the trades of Bitcoin. Overall, I got a profit of around $100, which is very difficult to get in today’s era.

Name:	close trades.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	17963317

I am totally satisfied with my trading career. I will pray that this way I keep getting a profit. Have a good day.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #228 Collapse

Good morning everyone. You will have a good idea of ​​the fact that yesterday I updated my trading journal quite late. But today I am updating my trading journal early in the morning. If we talk about the last week's movement, then the movement of the US dollar in the last week was completely up. US dollar market closed at 103.63 level. I think the US dollar may go up even higher. I have a confirmed positive divergence between the price and the RSI indicator.

Name:	us dollar.jpg
Views:	1099
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	17963435

According to a website, the US dollar has come down, but I do not think that the US dollar can now come down. I think, this week the US dollar can easily cross the 104.90 level.

The economic calendar for today:

The economic calendar will not matter at all in today’s news, as there is no high-impact news for today. Today is the only six high-impact news that will not have any significant impact on the market. In my view, scalping today would be good because of the economic calendar. The details of this medium-impact news are given below.

Name:	econonic calendar.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	17963436

High-Impact News

No high-impact news for today
        Medium-Impact News
        Exports
        Trade Balance CNY
        BoE’s Saunders speech
        BRC Like-For-Like Retail Sales
        Overall Household Spending

Active trade:

I placed a buy trade on Bitcoin last night. I trade in bitcoin very little but on that day when the market closed then I am trying hard to trade in bitcoin. Often whenever I trade in bitcoin, I only get a profit. But sometimes you have to face the loss. This time I have to place a Bitcoin trade but my lot size is too much in this trade. This time I have used a 0.09 lot size. I am sure that I will get a very good profit in this trade. Details are listed below.

Name:	running trades.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	17963437

Name:	bitcoin chart.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	17963438

Symbol: Bitcoin
        Type: Buy
        Size: 0.09 Lot
        Open Price: 34027
        S/L: Not Set.
        T/P: Not Set.
        Current Status: Floating in loss

Close trades:

I opened two trades in bitcoin on Sunday and got a profit on both trades. This time I got confirmation that the market has to come down, due to which I put two trades on the downside and I got a very good profit from them. I made $67.82. This time I didn’t trade on any pair other than bitcoin and you already know that one of my trades is running since last Friday.

Views:	310
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	17963439

I hope that the way I got success in yesterday’s trading, I will get a good profit today. Have a good day.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #229 Collapse

I am watching from yesterday that the movement of the US dollar has started to move upwards again. The US dollar has been hovering in the bullish area at the beginning of the first session. I noticed that the US dollar formed a solid bullish trend again. Currently, the US dollar is holding at the 103.77 level. However, overall, I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity for the US dollar. Anything can happen in the forex market this week. I would say that this week we should not trade in the US dollar market at all and should be traded by looking at all aspects of trading. Today the US dollar may even touch up to 104.30, but right now I can not say for sure.

Name:	balance and Equity.jpg
Views:	717
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	17964086

Along with this, I want to tell you something special how much my balance and equity were? I have started sharing a graph of this with all of you and in which you will get an idea of ​​how much profit I got through my trading.

Today’s economic calendar is not important at all. But we can see a good movement in the evening time. Today only we will get to see medium-impact news, but we can’t see any high-impact today. But on other hand, Today’s speech can have a great impact on the market. So wait and watch for the next movement. Details are listed below.

Name:	econonic.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	17964087

High-Impact News

No high-impact news for today

Medium-Impact News

FDI - Foreign Direct Investment
          ZEW Survey–Economic Sentiment
          ZEW Survey–Current Situation
          ZEW Survey–Economic Sentiment
          Fed’s Williams’ speech
          ECB’s De Guindos speech
          Fed’s Waller speech
          Fed’s Mester speech

Active trade:

I mostly traded in crude oil and this trade is also engaged in my crude oil. This time I have used my lot size a bit bigger because I am sure that I have to make a profit from this trade. Right now I am getting a profit of $30.80 from this trade but I have not closed this trade yet. This time I have used a lot size of 0.07 which is quite a big lot size. I was 100% sure that I will get a good profit in this trade so I haven’t closed this trade yet. I will close this trade by taking a profit of a lot less than $150. hope I will achieve my target soon. Trade details are given below.

Name:	Active trade.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	17964088

Name:	CL chart.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	176.1 KB
ID:	17964089

Symbol: Crude oil
          Type: Sell
          Size: 0.07 Lot
          Open Price: 107.19
          Current Status: Floating in profit

Yesterday's trading success:

It is good that I close the trade of bitcoin early. If I didn’t close this trade, it would have cost me a lot. I often face losses in Bitcoin trading. But if I look against this, I get profit every time in crude oil trading. This time also I got a very good profit in crude oil trading. Yesterday I made a profit of $133.83 which is pretty good for me. I lost $33 on the bitcoin trade, if it weren’t for this loss, my profit should have been even higher.

Name:	yesterday profit.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	17964090

This time I made a big mistake in that I opened a trade bitcoin. I will try never to repeat this mistake. Have a good day.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #230 Collapse

Hello and good morning to every member of this beautiful forum. Today the US dollar maintained a bullish trend, targeting a resistance of 104.30 level. The US dollar is holding at the 103.74 level. Yesterday the US Dollar had crossed the level of 103.85 level but a few hours later it bounced back in the bearish trend. If we look at the US dollar H-1 timeframe, then it will cover the resistance of104.70 level. Just as I have told you earlier that the US dollar has to go up, so it will go up today.

Click image for larger version  Name:	econonic.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.3 KB ID:	17964801

Today is Wednesday and the economic calendar is very important on this day. It is going to be very important in terms of the economic calendar, as there is a lot of high-impact news for today. We can see five high-impact news today and many medium-impact. I believe that the USD will become more strong after that High-impact news. We can see this news in CNY, EUR, and USD. Let’s see what happens in the market today.

Trading Statistics:

Click image for larger version  Name:	trading statistics .jpg Views:	0 Size:	20.2 KB ID:	17964802

Now I have started telling you about my trading statistics. Last week I got five times the profit, and this profit was enough for me, but this time I could not get any profit because my account got washed. I’m pretty satisfied with my trading statistics. This green color box that you are seeing, was a profit for me. Now when the bonus comes, I will try that I have been getting profit in this way in the past as well, this time also I will get the same profit.

Active trades:

Presently my two trades are engaged in crude oil, I am getting profit in one trade, and in the other, I am facing some loss. I know that I will get a profit very soon in the trade in which I am facing a loss at this time. I am getting a profit of $2 in the first trade and facing a loss in the second trade of $32. The details of both these trades are given below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	active trades.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.3 KB ID:	17964803
            Click image for larger version  Name:	CL chart.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.8 KB ID:	17964804

First Trade:

Symbol: crude oil
            Size: 0.05 Lot
            Open Price: 102.58
            Current Status: Floating in profit

Second Trade:

Symbol: crude oil
            Size: 0.03 Lot
            Open Price: 101.47

Close trades:

Yesterday was a very good day in terms of my trading and I also got a very good profit. Yesterday I opened a total of five trades out of which I faced a loss in one trade but I got a profit in all other trades. Yesterday I opened all trades in the sell direction and I got profit in all other trades.

Click image for larger version  Name:	profit.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.0 KB ID:	17964805

I lost $6.50 in one trade, but Overall I got a profit of $336.40 on all trades. I hope that even today I will get a very good profit.

Last edited by ; 11-05-2022, 12:15 AM. Reason: Formatting

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #231 Collapse

Good evening everyone. Today, the dollar is hovering around the 104.51 area and hitting the 104.90 level soon. Just as I had told you earlier that the trend of the US Dollar is going upward, so you note that US Dollar is going up direction. US Dollar may reach its resistance level today. Those traders must have placed their trades in the buy direction in the US dollar, they must have got a good profit.

Name:	Btc chart.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	17965964

Along with this, let me also tell you that the way the US dollar market is going up, in the same way, the market of bitcoin has started coming down. If I say that the market of bitcoin has crashed, then it will not be wrong at all. Bitcoin Market has broken all its support levels at that time. So wait and watch for the next move.

Active trades:

Currently, I am trading in crude oil and I have two trades in crude oil. This time I had opened my crude oil trades in the wrong direction due to which I am facing a lot of loss in both trades. I’m losing $90 on one trade and $95 on the other trade. Right now, I am not at all confident that the market will come in my favor because nowadays there is a lot of movement in the market. Details are listed below.

Name:	active tradesss.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	17965965

Name:	CL chartt.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	17965966

Open Price: 102.58
              Current Status: Floating in loss of $95

Size: 0.03 Lot
              Open Price: 101.47
              Current Status: Floating in loss of $90.30

Close trade:

Name:	close.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	17965967

Some time ago, I closed a trade-in in which I was losing $93.30. If I had not closed this trade, I could have made even more losses on this trade. This time my trading week also went very well and this week I also generated a very good profit. In tomorrow’s post, I will tell you how much profit I got in this week.

Economic Calendar for today:

Today’s economic calendar will not be special in terms of trading. There is no high-impact news today, but we can get to see a lot of medium-impact news. Today, there will be a lot of movement in the market in the evening and we will make a good profit. The detail is listed below.

Name:	econokic.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	17965968

Medium-Impact news
              NIESR GDP Estimate
              Initial Jobless Claims
              Producer Price Index ex Food & Energy
              BoC’s Gravelle speech
              Business NZ PMI

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #232 Collapse

Good morning all forum members. I hope all of you members are doing well. Today is Friday and today we can trade, but tomorrow and the day after tomorrow we will not be able to trade because the market will be off. Investing in the bitcoin market nowadays would be a silly step. The market of bitcoin is coming down day by day and currently, the market of bitcoin is present at the 29532 level. Bitcoin hits low monthly this month. I think the market of bitcoin will go down even more and more. Maybe it will touch the 23532 level also this week. The trend of bitcoin is currently in a downtrend and further, it is yet to come down in a bearish area.

Name:	Bonuss.jpg
Views:	715
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	17966121

I also heard another good news from you that I have got the bonus of two pending weeks yesterday. All of you know that we received our weekly bonus yesterday. This time I received $58.64 from week-17 and $45.04 for week-18. This time my overall bonus is less but I am happy to get this bonus. Live long InstaForex and Invest Social team.

Completion of EURUSDweek trades:

Name:	Eurusdweekk.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	17966122

Whenever I trade in EURUSDweek, I have to face loss every time in these trades. In this situation, I had to complete a lot size of 0.26 which I completed successfully. This time too when I opened trades, I was forced to close them at a loss. I will not tell much details to you but, I will tell only that I have suffered a loss in all these trades. Seeing the photo, you will know that I have faced a loss in all trades.

Successful Withdrawal:

I had put my trade in crude oil at the same time as my bonus had arrived yesterday. You have a good idea that I like to trade in crude oil and I have good experience in crude oil trading. Yesterday I got a profit of $32.50 and I withdraw it on an urgent basis. I am thankful to InstaForex, who immediately gave me my withdrawal. Let me also tell you a little that I get 90% success in trading crude oil, so I prefer trading in this pair. I hope next week also I will continue to get a profit like this.

Name:	withdrawal.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	17966123

Running trade:

Currently, one of my
                trades is engaged in running and I am facing a little loss in this trade. I have kept the lot size of the trade very small and I have opened this trade in crude oil. Right now, I am making a loss of $0.70 in this trade. I know the trend of crude oil is bearish, and it has to come down significantly. The details of this trade are given below.

Name:	running.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	17966124

Name:	CL chartttt.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	17966125

Symbol: Crude Oil
                Size: 0.01 Lot
                Open Price: 107.21

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #233 Collapse

Good morning all forum members. How are you? I hope that all of you will be fine. The market is closed for 2 days so we will not be able to trade. Nowadays, there is a lot of movement in the market of bitcoin and the movement of bitcoin is often moving in the bearish zone. Currently, the market of bitcoin is holding at the 29990 level. For the past few days, the market of bitcoin was going down but now it has come up a bit.

Name:	crypto.jpg
Views:	934
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	17966881

Let me also tell you one more thing, $200 million of cryptocurrency is erased from the crypto market. You must have known about the Luna coin, at this time the value of the Luna coin decreased a lot.

EU pledges $520m in Ukraine funds at G7 meet­up:

​​​​​​

The war between Ukraine and Russia is continued. EU pledges $520m in Ukraine. This is a huge amount to help Ukraine, which can give a lot of support to its economy. Many countries of the world want to help Ukraine, but Ukraine has facing many financial circumstances. According to my opinion, about 3 months are going to be completed but till now the war could not be stopped between them.

Name:	warrrrrrrrr.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	17966882

Previous week's trading results:

Views:	199
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	17966883

Like all previous weeks, this week also I got a very good profit. This week I got a profit of $585.45 which I withdraw at the same time. You will have a good idea that this time also I traded in crude oil and made a very good profit by trading in crude oil. Making $500+ profit in a week is not an easy task, but this time I made such a good profit using my trading experience. If you have good trading experience, then you can also get a profit in trading very easily.

Running trade:

Currently, my one trade is engaged in crude oil and the lot size of this trade is 0.04. I am making a loss of $16 in this crude oil trade. I know that it is common to lose so much in the crude oil trade. This loss will recover very easily after some time. I am 100% confident that I will get a very good profit in my running trade. Trade details are given below.

Name:	runningg.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	17966884

Name:	CL chaar.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	17966885

Size: 0.04 Lot
                  Open Price: 110.06
                  Current Status: Floating in loss of $16

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #234 Collapse

Hello and welcome to my trading journal. Today I’m starting to update my trading journal a little late. As you know that today is Sunday and today the market will be closed but after a few hours later it will be on. I have noted that often traders do not trade on Sundays and Saturdays because they do not have experience in trading cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is holding on the 29686 level. The bitcoin will consolidate again towards the ascending area of ​​27843 level.

Name:	IMG_20220515_085849.jpg
Views:	725
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	17967678

Now I will tell you about the economic calendar today is Sunday and we can see a small economic calendar even today. We can see some effect on the economic calendar.

Ukraine praises ‘lib­er­a­tion’ in the battle of Kharkiv:

Name:	IMG_20220515_085922.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	17967679

Russian troops are withdrawing from war in Kharkiv city. This is big news for Ukraine because there has been a withdrawal from a big city. This situation was bombed by Russia for a long time, but now Ukraine has taken control of it.

Account position:

Name:	IMG_20220515_085625.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	17967680

Name:	IMG_20220515_085604.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	17967681

This time I will tell you the latest status of my account, and what happened with my account the previous Friday. Last Friday I had opened some trades in crude oil in the sell direction but unfortunately, the market went to the left and I faced a lot of loss and my account also got washed. I had a bonus of $104 in my account, which has been washed in a few hours. When I settled my account, I had $1.75 left in my account, which I had placed a trade in silver. I’m getting a profit of $0.18 on this trade which I haven’t closed yet.

Previous month's success:

Name:	IMG_20220515_085616.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	17967682

Last month went very well in my favor and I also got a very good profit in this, but this week did not prove to be good in my favor, and in the meantime, my account got washed. This week I got a profit of $32 and I didn’t get any profit. But last month I got a profit of $471, which is a very good profit for me. I hope this week when I will get a bonus I will make good trading in it and I will make some profit. Have a good day.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #235 Collapse

Good morning to every member of this forum. Today I woke up early in the morning so I am posting my post too early. Today is Monday and today the market has also opened and all the traders will open their trade today. My account was washed, but I saved a few dollars in my account so decided to trade in silver. Right now I have a small trade in silver, which is giving me a small profit. The US Dollar market is moving very well for the last few weeks. When the market closed, the US dollar was at the 104.44 level. Now I think the movement of the US Dollar will come down a bit.

Click image for larger version  Name:	war.jpg Views:	0 Size:	22.3 KB ID:	17968254

The situation in Russia and Ukraine is also not good, due to which there are no US dollar movements stable. It is not easy at all to understand the US dollar market these days. Along with this, let me tell you that the Ukraine war opened Europe’s eyes to Putin’s intentions. Putin’s attention is not good at all. I also think that the war will continue between them.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Economic.jpg Views:	0 Size:	36.8 KB ID:	17968255

Trading on Monday is not easy at all, but this Monday we will get to see some high-impact news on the economic calendar. We can see this news in CNY and GBP. Along with this, there is also some medium-impact news that can have an impact on the market in the evening time. Furthermore, let me also tell you that there are some speeches which will have a positive effect on the market. Their details are listed below.

Active trade:

I have already told you about the active trade So I can’t tell you about trade again and again.

Last three trades result:

Click image for larger version  Name:	last three trades.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.0 KB ID:	17968256
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	CL.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.7 KB ID:	17968257

Now let’s talk about our last three trades. What was their result? Out of these three trades, I got a profit in two trades, but I faced a loss in the last trade. My account got washed because of this trade. I got a profit of $5.10 in the first trade and a profit of $3.30 in the second trade. But in the third trade, my account got washed. I lost $62.70 in this trade and my account was washed.

Last three months’ trading success:

This time I will tell you about my last three months’ trading success. I got a very good profit in these 3 months and I withdrew it immediately. Overall, I got a profit of $848 in this account. Looking at this, I am absolutely satisfied with my trading career. It is very difficult to get this much profit in 3 months, but I have done it. Along with this, I am also thankful to the team of InstaForex who supported me on time.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Previous three month success.jpg Views:	0 Size:	13.5 KB ID:	17968258

In my view, InstaForex is a very good broker and we should also make our investment with it. Have a good day.

Last edited by ; 16-05-2022, 12:10 AM. Reason: Correction

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #236 Collapse

Hello and good morning all forum friends and all members. The US dollar is entirely in the bearish trend. Yesterday the US dollar was to move up but today the US dollar is going to go down. The US dollar is holding at the 104.36 level. If you can see the H-4 timeframe, then you see that yesterday the US dollar went to test the 104.90 level and then bounced back to the 104.30 level. The US dollar market is not stable at the moment. Sometimes its movement has to be done up and sometimes it has to be done down.

Name:	econonicc.jpg
Views:	950
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	17968976

If we talk about the economic calendar, then today’s day will be very important by referring to the economic calendar. Today we can see ten high-impact news in the economic calendar and much medium-impact news. Today there will be a lot of movement in the market in the evening and traders will get a very good profit. Details are listed below.

High-Impact News

RBA Meeting Minutes
                        Claimant Count Change
                        ILO Unemployment Rate
                        Gross Domestic Product
                        Retail Sales
                        Retail Sales Control Group
                        ECB’s President Lagarde's speech
                        Fed Chair Powell's speech
                        Gross Domestic Product

Medium-Impact News

Fed’s Bullard speech
                        Retail Sales ex Autos
                        Fed’s Mester speech
                        Gross Domestic Product Annualized

Bonus Update:

Name:	bonus update.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	17968978

Name:	referral.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	17968981

I am happy to inform you all that our bonus was updated yesterday. This time I am very happy to get my bonus because I have got a very good bonus. I received $141.82 from my week-19. Along with this, let me also tell you that, I have got a $6.99 referral this time too? I am very thankful to the InstaForex team for giving me such a nice bonus.

Active trade:

Name:	active trade.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	17968983

Nothing

Yesterday's trading results:

You have a very good idea that my account was washed last week. I had $2 left in my account from which I started trading and got a small profit. But after that, when I opened the trade again in silver, it caused me a loss and lost all my balance.

Name:	yesterday trading result.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	17968984

This time I opened three trades, and I got a profit of $0.63 on the first trade and $0.73 on the second trade. After these two trades, when I opened the third trade, it made me lose and my account washed.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #237 Collapse

Hello and good morning. Today again I started updating my trading journal early in the morning. Now it has become a habit for me to update my trading journal in the morning session. The US dollar has been moving towards the bearish region at the beginning of the first session today. US dollar is holding at the 103.35 level. In the H-4 time frame also I feel the US dollar has become more down in the bearish zone. This morning there was an upward correction, which most likely will continue to the levels of 103.10 level. Now the trend of the US Dollar is turning down zone.

Name:	IMG_20220517_222250.jpg
Views:	789
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	17969824

Russia is a strong candidate at the moment. Russia has occupied many of its territories at this time. Dozens of Ukrainian fighters in Mariupol were evacuated to Russian-controlled territory such as Moscow. The fighters may fall into the hands of the soldiers of Ukraine, and the soldiers of Russia.

Just like I told you yesterday that there will be a good movement in the market, it happened in the same way. Today will be very important for trading. I think USD may turn positive today. There is no special high-Impact news in the economic calendar today, but today the movement can be very good. Especially in the evening session, there will be a good movement in the market. Details are listed below.

Name:	IMG_20220517_222530.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	17969825

High-Impact News

Consumer Price Index
                          Boc Consumer Price Index Core

Medium-Impact News

Wage Price Index
                          Industrial Production
                          Consumer Price Index
                          Core Consumer Price Index
                          PPI Core Output
                          Retail Price Index
                          HICP-X F, E, A, T
                          Building Permits
                          Housing Starts
                          Boc Consumer Price Index Core
                          Consumer Price Index
                          Exports
                          Imports
                          Merchandise Trade Balance

Active trade:

Name:	active.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	17969826

Name:	IMG_20220517_222441.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	17969827

My trade is engaged in crude oil and, I am losing $6.50 in this trade. I have a slight doubt that I have opened this trade wrong and I may have lost in it. Maybe the market will go up zone now and I will have to face even more losses. At the time when I had opened this trade, the trend of the market was becoming downward, but now the trend of the market has completely changed. Details of this trade are listed below.

Symbol: Crude Oil
                          Open Price: 113.57
                          T/P: 111.30

Yesterday's trading success:

Now I will talk about my yesterday’s trading success. Yesterday proved to be a very good day for me and on this day I also made a very good profit. Yesterday I got a profit of $65.39 which I have withdrawn immediately.

Name:	close.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	17969828

Yesterday I was trading in crude oil and I also got a very good profit from trading. Have a good day.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #238 Collapse

Hello and good morning all forum members. Today is Thursday, we must try to understand the market movement. The US has been hovering towards the bearish area. The US dollar is trading around the 103.58 level. US Dollar has started going downtrend. US dollar began to drop, and there was a strong support line at the 103.10 level. If we talk about the movement of the market yesterday, then the market was softly stable for the whole day. Yesterday, the market was sometimes going up and sometimes down. Its trend is just about to go down.

Name:	IMG_20220518_212953.jpg
Views:	756
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	17970673

As you know, the war between Ukraine and Russia is going on. It has been almost 84 days. The war is going on between them, but till now a settlement could not be done.

Today will be a very important day in terms of trading as there is three high-impact news today. Along with this, there is also ten medium-impact news which can have a very positive effect on the market. We can see this news in NZD and CAD. Keep set eyes on the market. Details are listed below.

Name:	IMG_20220518_212938.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	17970674

High-Impact News

Employment Change
                            Unemployment Rate
                            Budget Release

Medium-Impact News

Full-Time Employment
                            ECB Monetary Policy Meeting Accounts
                            Initial Jobless Claims
                            Initial Jobless Claims 4-week average
                            Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Survey
                            ECB’s De Guindos speech
                            Exports
                            Imports
                            Trade Balance NZD
                            GfK Consumer Confidence
                            National Consumer Price Index
                            National CPI ex Food, Energy

Active trade:

Name:	active.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	17970675

There are no active trades at this time.

Trading success:

Now I will tell you about my trading success how much I have got profit till now? I have been trading completely in crude oil this week and I also got a profit of $122.99. I try not to take too much risk and close my trade by taking a small profit.

Name:	withdraw.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	17970676

Name:	Screenshot_2022-05-18-21-30-58-76_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	17970677

Currently, my trading success ratio is 70%. I want my trading ratio to be 100% so that I can never lose. I hope that I will get a profit in all the remaining days of trading. Have a good day.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • #239 Collapse

Hello everyone, today is Friday and the market will be off tonight for the next two days. As usual, today I am updating my trading journal too early morning. I update my trading journal fairly quickly daily. The US dollar is falling down day by day. Those traders who thought that the US dollar would still go up, of them were wrong. US dollar may fall more in the next few days. Now the US dollar is holding at the 102.77 level. US dollar has tried to break the H-4 timeframe. Maybe today the US dollar will break even the H-4 timeframe.

I also tell you that Ukraine and Russia have not stopped yet. According to my opinion, 90 days have been completed so far, but their settlement has not been done till now. It is possible that in the coming time, there will be a settlement between them soon.

Bonus Update:

Click image for larger version  Name:	active trade.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.9 KB ID:	17971455

Today I am very happy because we have got our weekly bonus. Yesterday I did not expect at all that we will get our weekly bonus. InstaForex has surprised us. This time I got a $55 forum bonus week-20 and with this, I also got $5.24 of referral. In this condition of all the previous bonuses, I said that I have got pretty less bonus. But I still thank InstaForex for giving us our bonus at right time.

Important economic calendar:

Today will be a very important day in terms of trading, as we will get to see a lot of high-impact news and medium-impact news. I also tell you that today there is no low-impact news for traders. Anyway, there is a lot of movement in the market on Friday. Today, we will also get to see some important speeches on the economic calendar, which can have a positive effect on the market. News details are listed below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	econonic.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.4 KB ID:	17971451

High-Impact News

KBOC Interest Rate Decision

Medium-Impact news

Retail Sales
                              Retail Sales ex-fuel
                              Producer Price Index
                              Industrial Production
                              Boé’s Pill speech
                              ECB’s Lane speech
                              Consumer Confidence

Running trade:

Click image for larger version  Name:	active trade.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.9 KB ID:	17971452

Nothing

Close trades:

If I talk about my closed trades, then yesterday I closed two trades, and I got a profit in both trades. I had opened both these trades in crude oil and their direction was buying. The first trade lot size is 0.01 and the second trade lot size was 0.02. I got a profit of $17.50 on the first trade and $36 on the second trade. Overall, I got a good $54.09 profit.

Click image for larger version  Name:	close trade.jpg Views:	0 Size:	36.0 KB ID:	17971453
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	CL chsrt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.3 KB ID:	17971454

Yesterday my trading journey proved to be very good, and I got a good profit. I hope I will get more earnings in the coming days.

Comment

Advanced mode
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #240 Collapse

The dollar index rose 0.45% yesterday to close at 103.00 after a slight retreat. Most of the major non-US currencies closed down against the US dollar. The euro against the US dollar closed at 1.0562. In recent trading days, the U.S. dollar index has pulled back slightly after hitting highs, but overall it still maintains relative strength. At present, the U.S. dollar index has surpassed the price level of the U.S. dollar in the early days of the epidemic and reached a five-year high.

Name:	IMG_20220521_170043.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	17972812

On the one hand, the main factors affecting the recent foreign exchange trend are changes in market risk sentiment, and on the other hand, the market’s expectations for monetary policy.

Russia says Azovstal siege is over, in full control of maple:

Name:	IMG_20220521_162706.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	17972813

The Ukrainian Air Assault troops claim to shoot down a Russian Orlan-10 reconnaissance UAV on the Eastern front. 87 days have passed, but the war continued. As can be observed, once again, a UK-supplied LMM Martlet multirole missile was used. This is a too dangerous step from Russia.

Active trade:

Name:	IMG_20220521_162733.jpg
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	17972814

I have currently traded only in the Silver. Yesterday I put one trade-in Silver with a lot size of 0.10 and Silver started a new rise from the 21.340 support zone. Yesterday Silver crossed the 21.890 level to move into the positive zone. Currently, I am facing a $2.25 loss in the running trade. Details are listed below.

Symbol: Silver
                                Type: Buy
                                Size: 0.10 Lot
                                Open Price: 21.760

Previous week's profit:

Name:	IMG_20220521_162723.jpg
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	17972815

Last week I opened some buy and sell trades from different points, and I made a handsome profit of 263.08. I was expecting that the market would be bullish, but it went against my expectations and I got a margin call.

Comment

Advanced mode

X