Login

No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #166 Collapse

Good morning and have a pleasant day. Today is the third day of this trading week, and I hope your trading is going well. However, this is the third week in a row that we haven't received a weekly bonus, and as a result, I believe many users have no balance to trade. I'm hoping we get our three-week bonus this week. I had a floating trade in USDJPY yesterday that is currently floating with a loss of $0.00. I am still holding this position because I believe the pair will rise to $131.35.

DXY:
    The current price movement in the USD index shows that the index is still trading near a year high of 103.80. I still think the dollar index will continue to rise towards 104.50, but if it fails to break through the 104 level today, I think we will see a pullback here towards the 103.30 level.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (954).png
Views:	442
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	17964968

Today's important news events:
    Today, the USD index is focused on two high-impact news events (CPI m/m and Core CPI m/m). Both news events are very important for trading because they can bring high volatility to the entire market, especially the USD index pairs. The following screenshot shows the schedule for today's news event.

Name:	Screenshot (953).png
Views:	175
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	17964967

Update of my running trades:
    • Gold:
    Today I opened another trade in gold, which is currently floating with a loss of $5.34. Yesterday, the gold price rose to the 1864 level before reverting to the 1835 level. According to the daily chart of the gold trend, we can see that the price of gold has broken below the falling wedge. We expect the price of gold to continue to fall unless a reversal signal can occur. Today's trading strategy is to choose short gold. Gold has the possibility of testing for $1,800.

Name:	Screenshot (955).png
Views:	192
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	17964966
    • USDJPY:
    My USDJPY trade is now running with a loss of $3.84. If we look at the price movement in USDJPY yesterday, the pair went to hit the weekly low at 129.70, but in the end, the price of the pair bounced up to 130.52. Now the price is hovering around the 130.00 level and the movement of the pair seems to be very slow because the investors are waiting for the CPI date to be released.

​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (956).png
Views:	408
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	17964965

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #167 Collapse

Greetings!

Good morning and welcome to my trading journal update. How are you, my dear forum friends? I hope you're all well and having a great time with your trading. The Core CPI news was released yesterday with positive data, but the dollar index fell and tested its weekly low at 103.24. Because of the dramatic movement in the USD index, my USDJPY trade reached its stop loss and was automatically closed with a loss of nearly $68.00. And now my gold trades are also floating with the loss of nearly $100, which is very frustrating for me.

Name:	Screenshot (960).png
Views:	978
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	17965566

USD index overview:
      Yesterday's market saw many ups and downs, with the dollar index first falling to test the weekly low of 103.24, as we discussed in our last update. However, the dollar index gained some strength against all major currencies during the US session, rising to 104.07. For today's USD trading, I believe the dollar index will rise further toward our first target level of 104.50. However, we have a bullish crossover on the technical indicator MCAD which indicates that the dollar index could jump to 104.50.

Name:	Screenshot (959).png
Views:	181
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	17965565

Today's news events:
      Today we have some important news events for the different currencies. PPI m/m news for the USD has a high impact on the market. Unemployment Claims news for the USD index has a medium impact on the market. Both news will significantly affect the entire market and especially the USD index-related pairs.

Name:	image_437880.png
Views:	419
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	17965563

Update of my running trade in Crude oil:
      Just a few minutes ago, I opened two sell trades in crude oil. Now my trades are floating with a profit of 25 dollars. Crude oil rose after reaching the low level of the ascending channel, and it is expected that crude oil futures may challenge the resistance at 108.30. But before this, I am expecting a short-term decline in crude oil prices, at least toward H4 support at the 102.70 level.

Name:	Screenshot (958).png
Views:	161
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	17965564

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #168 Collapse

Hello and welcome to my trading journal. How are you doing, Investsocial community? Today is Friday, the last trading day of the week. I had a successful trading day yesterday. I profited handsomely from all open trades. I had two sell trades on crude oil that both ended with a $40 profit. Aside from that, I had some old floating gold trades that ended with a profit of $39. My silver trades were also profitable, resulting in a $357 profit. Today, I opened a long trade in silver, which is currently trading at a $13 profit.

Name:	Screenshot (965).png
Views:	845
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	17966284

Bonus Update:
        Yesterday, Investsocial.com updated its members' weekly bonus. I hope everybody will be happy after receiving a bonus. I'm also very happy because this time I got a 71-dollar bonus for two weeks and I am very thankful to Investsocial.com for that.

Name:	Screenshot (966).png
Views:	148
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	17966285

USD index overview:
        Yesterday, as expected, the dollar index broke through the 104.50 level and proceeded to test its weekly high of 104.89. On the D1 timeframe, we can see that the dollar index is still maintaining its bullish momentum, which appears to be very strong, and I believe that the dollar index will reach the 105.00 level today.

Name:	Screenshot (967).png
Views:	159
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	17966286

Silver:
        The weekly chart of silver shows that silver prices are moving under seller pressure. The price is currently trading at 20.80. For the time being, I believe the price will continue to fall to the 19.57 level. If the dollar index continues to rise, silver prices may fall even further. However, both technical indicators, stochastic and RSI, are negative, which opens the possibility for sellers. So the trading strategy for today is to sell.

Name:	Screenshot (963).png
Views:	149
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	17966287

AUDUSD:

My trade in AUDUSD is running with a profit of one dollar. According to the H1 timeframe of the Australian dollar trend, we can see that the Australian dollar continues to decline. We expect the price of the Australian dollar to continue to fall toward 0.6831, and the Australian dollar is still in a downtrend. Today's trading strategy is to choose to continue to short the Australian dollar unless there is a reversal signal.

Name:	Screenshot (964).png
Views:	150
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	17966288

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #169 Collapse

Greetings!
          Good morning and welcome to everyone in today's trading journal update. How are you, my dear forum friends and visitors? Finally, the forex market has closed, and now is the time to relax, spend time with friends and family, and take care of yourself while going outside because it is extremely hot. The forex market has closed, and we have completed a week of trading. What are this week's trading results? I hope you all had a successful trading week and profited from the market.

Closed trades:
          I had a good trading week as well, and I promised you last week that I would try to do better the following week. Except for a few trades, almost all of my trades this week were profitable. In short, I am very pleased with my performance and will strive to improve day by day. I'd like to express my gratitude to all of my colleagues and visitors who are always present in my journal to support me.

Name:	Screenshot (977).png
Views:	590
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	17967015

Dollar index overview:
          Last week, the dollar index broke through the monthly resistance level of 102.97 and reached a year high of 104.94. However, the dollar index lost some pips of strength yesterday but remains above the 104 mark, hovering near 20-year highs after US inflation came in higher than expected, keeping the Federal Reserve on track to tighten monetary policy aggressively. Now if we look at the current situation, it seems that the dollar index is still hovering above the resistance level, which indicates a further increase in the price of the dollar index. Currently, we are trading at 104.44 and from that zone, I think the price will decline in the short term to 104.20.

Name:	Screenshot (974).png
Views:	141
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	17967014

Update of my running trade:
          I currently have an active gold trade that is still floating with a profit of $0.88. Yesterday, when the gold price fell to the daily support of 1800, I could have closed the trade, but I passed up the opportunity to do so with a huge profit of $30. I am still looking for sell entries for next week's gold trading because the price is still trading below the wedge, indicating that the gold price will continue to fall at least to the next support level at 1780.

Name:	Screenshot (975).png
Views:	344
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	17967013

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #170 Collapse

Greetings!
            Good morning and have a good day to all. How are you doing, my dear forum fellow visitors and administration? I hope you are all fine and enjoying the weekend with family and friends. Today is the last holiday, and I hope you are already following your trading plan because forex trading without a plan will result in losses. Today the forex market is closed but we can trade in the cryptocurrency market and I opened a sell trade in Bitcoin. I used a 0.2 lot size for my trade.

Bitcoin prices are continuously falling due to the heat of economic changes, and almost all coins are falling due to the high increase in the inflation rate in the dollar index, but a major crash was observed for LUNA holders, among others, and their trading price dropped nearly 99 percent overnight. And many people lost everything and committed suicide, which is extremely tragic. So be cautious when trading cryptocurrencies.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (979).png Views:	0 Size:	43.5 KB ID:	17967603

Next week high impact news events:
            There are plenty of high-impact news events scheduled for next week's trading. Among them are the Monetary Policy Report Hearings and CPI y/y news for the GBP currency, both of which have a high impact on the market and will affect the GBP currency-related pairs. Core Retail Sales m/m and Fed Chair Powell's remarks about the USD index having a high impact on the market and both news events will bring high volatility to the entire market. Besides this, we have Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes, Wage Price Index q/q, and unemployment rate news from the AUD currency that have a high impact on the market. So prepare your trading plan according to the news events.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (978).png Views:	0 Size:	67.9 KB ID:	17967604

Update of my running trade:
            Bitcoin:

Like other major coins, bitcoin is also falling, and after consolidating above the 30k level the bitcoin price failed to grow further towards 40k and broke out the significant level of 30k and went to test 25k on Thursday. Now that the reversal is complete, the BTC has begun to fall again, and I believe it will continue to fall towards the $20k level. The RSI indicator, on the other hand, is also looking negative and moving to the downside. So the trading strategy for today is to sell.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (980).png Views:	0 Size:	124.4 KB ID:	17967605

Order details:
            Trading instrument: Bitcoin
            Order type: Sell
            Lot size: 0.01
            Entry level: 29766
            TP level: 28933
            SL level: 30348

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #171 Collapse

Hello and welcome to my latest trading journal update. How are things going for you today? I hope you're all well and having a great time with your trading. Finally, the market has reopened, allowing us to resume our trading activities. As today is the first trading day of the week, the market is still following the previous trend. It can also be seen that the market's movement is quite slow, which is ideal for traders analyzing the movement of the pairs. Today, I opened a 0.1 lot sell trade in crude oil, which is currently floating with a profit of nearly $0.50.

Dollar index overview:
              Today, the dollar index opened at 104.42, and after hitting the 104.36 level, the dollar index began its bullish momentum, and the price of the dollar index is currently trading above 104.50. On the H4 timeframe, we can see that the dollar index has been trading in an ascending channel for the last few weeks and is still attempting to reach 105.00.

Name:	Screenshot (984).png
Views:	261
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	17968417

Today's economic events:
              Today's economic calendar is full of low-impact news events. Besides this, we have some high-impact and medium-impact news events that are also available. Among them, the EU Economic Forecasts news for the EUR has a medium impact on the market, and this news will affect the EUR currency pairs. The Empire State Manufacturing Index news of the USD index has a medium impact on the market, and this news can affect the entire market. Monetary Policy Report Hearings news is a piece of high-impact news for the GBP currency, which can cause high volatility for the GBP currency pairs.

Name:	Screenshot (985).png
Views:	107
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	17968416

Update of my running trade On crude oil:
              Today the crude oil market opened with bullish momentum, which led the crude oil price from 110.05 to 111.68. After hitting the 111.68 level, the crude oil price started its bearish momentum and is currently trading at 109.00. Now, personally, I think the crude oil price will continue to decline toward the 105.00 level. So today's crude oil trading strategy is to choose to sell.

Name:	Screenshot (987).png
Views:	331
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	17968415

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #172 Collapse

Good morning to everyone and welcome to my trading journal update. How are you doing today? I hope you are all fine and enjoying your trading. How is your trading going? Today is the second day of this trading week, and yesterday we saw high volatility in the metal and crude oil markets. Crude oil, after hitting the 108 level, bounced up to the 114 level. Silver and gold also experienced an increase in prices.

Today's economic events:
                Today we have some high and medium impact news events available for different currencies. But the most important is related to the USD index which can cause high volatility in the entire market. Core Retail Sales m/m Retail Sales m/m news for the USD index has a high impact on the market but the most important and dangerous news for today is the Fed Chair Powell's Speech which will be released at 11 pm. This can affect the entire market and especially the USD index-related pairs. Besides this, we have Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes news for the AUD currency.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (997).png Views:	2 Size:	102.6 KB ID:	17969033

Bonus update:
                Everybody will be very happy because yesterday the bonus for the 17th week was updated, and I have visited many members' journals and I'm happy to see that this time almost everyone received a good amount of bonus, and I also received a $67.99 bonus for the week 17. We should be thankful to Instaforex and Investsocial for such a beautiful gift.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (998).png Views:	1 Size:	249.1 KB ID:	17969034

USD index:
                Yesterday, the dollar index experienced a decline in price and bounced back to the 104.00 level. Looking at the current situation on the H4 time frame, we can see that the dollar index is still falling and, as we discussed in our last update, the dollar index will continue to fall to the H4 support line of 103.46. If today the dollar index manages to break out of the lower trend line, then it will be confirmed that it will continue to fall toward our first target level.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (999).png Views:	1 Size:	89.2 KB ID:	17969035

Update of my running trade in Gold.
                Today I have a gold sell trade. My trade is currently floating with a profit of $0.78. For my trade, I used a lot size of 0.3. Looking at the movement in gold, it's clear that the opportunity to return to selling is still there. On the H4 timeframe, we can see that after reaching the H4 resistance, namely the level of $1828, the gold price began to fall and is now hovering below the resistance. So today's trading strategy is to sell until the price falls below a certain level and then to buy if the price breaks through the resistance.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (1000).png Views:	0 Size:	104.4 KB ID:	17969062

Closed trades:

Name:	Screenshot (995).png
Views:	85
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	17969067

Last edited by ; 17-05-2022, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #173 Collapse

Greetings and welcome to my trading journal update. How are you, dear forum fellow members and visitors? Today is Wednesday, the third day of this trading week. How is your trading going? Yesterday we saw low volatility in the entire market. Crude oil went to hit the 115 level but bounced back to the 113 level. There was a fake breakout in gold prices where the price broke through the H4 resistance level of 1828, but in the end, the price of gold bounced back to a bearish region and is currently trading above the 1800 level.

USD index overview:
                  Let's talk about the price movement of the dollar index. The dollar index is still trading above the 103.13 support level on the H4 time frame. The dollar index reached 103.12 yesterday but failed to break through the 103.13 support level. For today's USD trading, I believe the dollar index will rise to 103.50. The bearish view, on the other hand, remains strong, and if it manages to break through the support level, it will continue to fall toward 102.30.

Name:	Screenshot (1013).png
Views:	298
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	17970030

Today's economic events:
                  There are plenty of new events scheduled for today. The GBP CPI y/y news for the GBP has a high impact on the market. This news will affect the GBP currency pairs. CPI m/m news for the CAD is also on the board, which has a high impact on the market. Besides this, we have employment change and unemployment rate news for the AUD currency. Both pieces of news have a high impact on the market, and they can cause high volatility in the AUD currency pairs. In the attached screenshot, you can see the schedule of today's news events.

Name:	Screenshot (1011).png
Views:	114
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	17970029

Update o my running trade In AUDUSD:
                  At that moment, I have a sell trade in AUDUSD. My trade is now floating with a loss of $3.00. but I'm confident about my trade that it will hit my target level of $0.6941. Based on the AUDUSD movement, we can see that the AUDUSD price is currently near the short-term resistance level of 0.7040. Failure to break the resistance will continue the downtrend. Today's trading strategy is to choose to short AUDUSD unless the price can rise above the 0.7040 resistance level.

Name:	Screenshot (1012).png
Views:	304
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	17970028

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #174 Collapse

Hello everyone, and welcome to my trading journal update. How are things going for you today? I hope you're all well and having fun with your trading. How is your trading going? Today is the second last day of this trading week, and the metal and crude oil markets were extremely volatile yesterday. After reaching a high of 115, crude oil fell back to 107. Gold prices were also expected to reach the 1828 level, but prices eventually fell back toward the 1800 level.

Let us talk about the floating trade. I had a floating trade on AUDUSD yesterday and closed it with a profit of $12 because, as I always say, something is better than nothing.

Name:	Screenshot (1020).png
Views:	221
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	17970835

USD index overview:
                    Yesterday was a good day for the dollar index because it recovered from its lowest level in over a week to around 103.60, with the market pricing in the possibility of an increasingly hawkish Federal Reserve stance to keep the highest inflation in decades under control. However, if we look at the current situation, the dollar index is once again moving downward and has lost nearly 26 pips in strength, but I believe that the possibility of moving upward remains. So for today's USD trading, I think it will continue to rise.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (1018).png Views:	0 Size:	40.5 KB ID:	17970833

Today's new events:
                    Today's news events have a medium impact on the dollar index. This can lead to high volatility in the entire market, particularly in USD index-related pairs. Prepare your trading strategy accordingly.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (1017).png Views:	0 Size:	14.5 KB ID:	17970832

USD index medium impact news:
                    • Philly Fed Manufacturing Index
                    • Unemployment Claims
                    • Existing Home Sales

Update of my running trade In gold:
                    I opened a gold sell trade today. For my trade, I used a 0.6 lot size and set my TP at 1808 and SL at 1824. Looking at the H4 timeframe of gold, we can see that the price of gold is continuously falling and finding new support at the 1809 level after hitting the H4 resistance level of 1828. Gold is currently trading at 1814, and I believe it will continue to fall towards the new resistance level of 1809.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (1019).png Views:	0 Size:	51.0 KB ID:	17970834

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #175 Collapse

Greetings
                      Hello and welcome to my trading journal update. Dear Investsocial family, how are you doing? I hope you're all doing well and profiting from the market. Today is Friday, the last trading day of the week, and I hope you all had a good trading week. Yesterday, my gold trade hit my SL level again, and I lost 53 dollars, but I'm hoping to recover all of my losses today.

USD index:
                      Yesterday, the US dollar index fell sharply, beginning at the start of the day and ending at $102.62, before recovering some pips and closing at $102.84. Now, for today's USD trading, it appears that the bearish trend is still so strong that it could lead to a further decline in the USD index towards the minor support level of $102.45. However, in the H1 time frame, I saw an opportunity to strengthen again, albeit a small one. So, if we want to open a sell USD trade, we should wait for the price to rise slightly first to minimize potential losses.

Name:	Screenshot (1028).png
Views:	456
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	17971604

Bonus update:
                      Yesterday in the evening, Investsocial paid a 20-week bonus to their members, and this time everybody received a good bonus. I also received $139, which is a very good amount. and I'm very happy with it. We should be thankful to Investsocial and InstaForex for arranging such a beautiful gift for us.

Name:	Screenshot (1031).png
Views:	64
Size:	275.0 KB
ID:	17971603

Update of my running trade In CL:
                      Today I opened two sell trades in crude oil. But now both trades are floating with a loss of $79. On the H4 timeframe, we can see that after hitting the weekly low at the 105.09 level, crude oil started its bullish movement and broke out of the 110 resistance level. Now it is expected to challenge the highs of the ascending channel again. On the other hand, MACD is looking negative and moving in a downward direction, which is the only positive sign for my sell trades.

Name:	Screenshot (1030).png
Views:	159
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	17971602

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #176 Collapse

Greetings
                        Hello and welcome to my trading journal update. How are you, dear forum members and visitors? I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Because it is the weekend, and the market will be closed for two days. Yesterday was a bad day for me, and I lost a lot of money as a result of my greed. This is a lesson for me that in forex, we must control our emotions because emotions are our enemy. I promised myself yesterday that I would try to overcome these emotions. Whatever is done is done. Let us continue. You can see the details of my closed trades in the screenshot below.

Name:	Screenshot (1032).png
Views:	66
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	17972412

USD index overview:
                        The dollar index had a bad week last week. It began its bearish momentum and broke through the H4 support level of 103.45, eventually closing at 103.00. However, the dollar index fell to a six-week low of 102.72 on Friday as Treasury yields fell amid continued softness in US economic data amid the Federal Reserve's aggressive monetary tightening, fueling growth concerns. If the dollar index manages to break out of the daily support level of 102.45 in the coming week, we can expect the dollar to fall further toward the 101.00 level.

Name:	Screenshot (1034).png
Views:	42
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	17972411

Gold analysis:
                        When we look at the current movement in gold, it appears to be a bit mixed because gold began its bearish momentum from the beginning of the market and went to test the daily support level of 1786. However, the price began its bullish momentum from that level, and we saw a sharp fly from the gold market, which went on to hit the resistance level of 1848. If gold breaks through the resistance level, it will continue to rise toward the H4 resistance level of 1865.

Name:	Screenshot (1033).png
Views:	176
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	17972410

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #177 Collapse

Greetings!

Good morning and welcome to my trading journal update. How are you doing, my dear fellows and visitors? I hope you are all fine and enjoying your weekend with your family and friends. Today is the last day of this weekend and after a few hours the market will be open and I hope you are all ready to trade again in the Forex market. Now we have some time to prepare plans for the next week's trading. It is very necessary to plan to trade in the Forex market. I don't currently have any open trade, but I will share analysis on EURUSD and GBPUSD. 's start the analysis.

GBPUSD Analysis

On the H1 timeframe, we can see that the GBPUSD has reached the resistance level of 1.2500. But if we look at the current price movement in GBPUSD, it seems that the pair will start to decline again towards the support level of 1.23, but before this, the pair needs to break through the minor support level of 1.2434. However, from the technical perspective, we can see that the moving average 50 is just below the support of 1.2434. If the GBPUSD manages to break through the support, then it will continue to decline. On the other hand, if it successfully breaks through the resistance level, then it will continue to rise because the stochastic indicator is still moving in an upward direction. That's why I think we should wait for the market to open again.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (1).png Views:	0 Size:	25.8 KB ID:	17973331

EURUSD analysis:
                          During the last trading week, the EURUSD rose strongly to break through the 1.05 level, but it now appears to be fighting with the 1.06 level..The EURUSD pair was expected to hit its monthly high at $1.06115, but after reaching that level, the pair began to fall and is now trading at 1.055.Based on my observations, I think the pair will continue to decline towards the 1.049 level. So, for tomorrow's trading strategy is to choose to sell.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (2).png Views:	0 Size:	26.8 KB ID:	17973332

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #178 Collapse

Hello and welcome to my trading journal update. How are you, my dear friends? I hope you're all well and having fun with your trading. Finally, the market is open, and we can trade in it as planned. I'll take advantage of this excellent opportunity to update the journal. I'll talk about the GBPUSD currency pair again because I have a buy trade in GBPUSD.

USD index Outlook:
                            When we look at the H4 timeframe, we can see that the dollar index is now hovering around the previous minor support line of 102.60. If the dollar index breaches the minor support line, it will fall further towards the next support level of 102.45. I believe the current bearish trend is very strong, so there is a possibility of a decline in today's USD trading.

Name:	Screenshot (1040).png
Views:	74
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	17974028

Today's economic events:
                            Today is the first day of the trading week, and the market usually appears to be very calm on the first day due to the lack of high-impact news events. Today's high-impact news event for the GBP currency is a speech by BOE Gov. Bailey, and I don't believe it will affect the movement of GBP pairs. Aside from that, we have a medium-impact news event for the EUR currency. Today, I believe the market will follow the previous trend.

Name:	Screenshot (1037).png
Views:	15
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	17974027

Update of my running trade-in GBPUSD:
                            My GBPUSD trade is currently floating with a profit of $2.00. For my trade, I used a $1.00 lot size. In the H4 timeframe, we can see that the pair began its bullish momentum from the beginning of the market and managed to break through the previous level of 1.2522 and is still heading towards the 200 EMA, which is located at the H4 resistance level of 1.2634. So, for today's GBPUSD trading, I believe the pair will move higher. So the trading strategy for today is to buy.

Name:	Screenshot (1039).png
Views:	92
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	17974026

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • #179 Collapse

Good evening to everyone. How are things going with your trading? I hope everyone's trading turns out well. Now I've opened a sell trade in USDCAD, which is currently profitable. In addition, the sell trade-in #NG was opened. My natural gas trade is also floating with profit. The dollar index fell to its lowest level in more than a month, at 102, as a relief rally in equities and signs of progress in China's effort to control coronavirus outbreaks scared investors away from the safe-haven currency. As of today, the dollar index price has broken through the 102.45 level and is now going down towards the H4 support level of 101.74.

• USDCAD:
                              In terms of USDCAD price movement, it appears that the pair is still moving downward. On the USDCAD daily chart, we can see that after reaching a high of 1.3075, the price has just breached the H4 support level, indicating that the pair will continue to fall towards the daily support level of 1.2729. On the other hand, the technical indicator MACD is also negative, which is a positive sign for sellers. So the trading strategy for today is to sell.Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (1044).png Views:	0 Size:	40.2 KB ID:	17974493
                              • Natural Gas
                              Observing the H1 time frame we can see that the price of the natural gas is now trading below the previous high of 7.86, pressured by some profit-taking, lower prices for natural gas in Europe, and a rise in inventories. Now I'm expecting that the price will continue to fall towards $7.77.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (1043).png Views:	0 Size:	37.1 KB ID:	17974492

Last edited by ; Today, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Advanced mode
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #180 Collapse

Good morning and welcome to my trading journal update. How are you doing, dear forum members and visitors? Hopefully, everyone is well and enjoying their trading. Today is Tuesday, the second day of the trading week. Yesterday was a great day for me because I recovered all of my losses and closed my trades with a huge profit. The following screenshot shows the details of my completed trades.

Name:	Screenshot (1046).png
Views:	33
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	17974982

USD index overview:
                                The dollar index broke through the $102.45 level yesterday and went on to test its daily low of $102.01. Now, the dollar index is attempting to rise and is trading at $102.25. Based on my observations, I believe the dollar index will not rise any further from its current level of 102.30. I believe it will begin to fall again from that level and continue to fall towards the 101.74 level.

Name:	Screenshot (1047).png
Views:	8
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	17974985

Today's economic events:
                                There are plenty of news events scheduled for today. Among them, the German Flash Manufacturing PMI and German Flash Services PMI for the EUR have a high impact on the market, and both news will affect the EUR currency pairs. The Flash Manufacturing PMI, Flash Services PMI, and Fed Chair Powell Speaks news for the USD index have a high impact on the market. These news events can cause high volatility in the entire market.

Name:	Screenshot (1049).png
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	17974983

Update of my running trade-in AUDUSD:
                                Today I opened a buy trade in AUDUSD. Now my running trade is floating with a loss of $4.00. According to the daily chart of AUDUSD, we can see that AUDUSD continues to rise after breaking the 0.7040 level. We expect the AUDUSD to retrace to test the 0.7040 support level, and the price will continue to move higher without breaking below it. Today's trading strategy is to choose to buy without breaking the support. If the price falls below the support, it means that the Australian dollar has failed to reverse the trend.

Name:	Screenshot (1050).png
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	17974984

Comment

Advanced mode

X