Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Soniakhan - Trading Journal
    Hi how are you, I am new at this forum, I have been reading about the financial markets from couple of years and would love to stay here as i have learned a lot about this forum, lets see how things go on, right now have less to say

Thanks
    Last edited by ; 19-11-2020, 08:45 AM.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by soniakhan View Post
    Hi how are you, I am new at this forum, I have been reading about the financial markets from couple of years and would love to stay here as i have learned a lot about this forum, lets see how things go on, right now have less to say

Thanks
    very warm welcome dear I hope you will share your ideas with all of us and we will be very beneficial with your ideas already you have a trading experience and we will learn from you very well good luck

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Thanks

I congratulate you that you have joined the mt5 forum and joined this trading journal section. I hope you do a great job, It is not so difficult to work here, but it is very important to have knowledge to work here. If you have knowledge then you can work very well best wishes keep it up!

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Thanks
        Hello mate hope you are well and enjoying your trading. I show your analysis and i also think it will be continue go up for target. Because i show it just try to go down after reject the level and try to go down and hit the bearish level. then it again try to go up and now stay on bullish trend line. which are says it will be hit the upper level. If it can broke this level then it will be hit 175 pips very quickly. Best of luck for good trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Thanks
          Yes my dear friend your decision is very right presently we will say that it is looking in the trending mood and I am hopeful that you will earning profit from this and market will be move according to your perceptions. It will remain on trending and you will earning good profit.bundle of thanks dear trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Hi how are you every one, Today we have the most important financial news from the : FOMC : , What is your opinion about the impact of that news on different Trading components, i am expecting no hard argument from the Fed as the election month is on the tip of an ice berg, so the news is expected neutral in my opinion, and Gold must be staying in a consolidation until the election outcomes in the united states,

What do you expect ??

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Hi how are you every one, Today we have the most important financial news from the : FOMC : , What is your opinion about the impact of that news on different Trading components, i am expecting no hard argument from the Fed as the election month is on the tip of an ice berg, so the news is expected neutral in my opinion, and Gold must be staying in a consolidation until the election outcomes in the united states,

What do you expect ??
              Gold tried to make the bearish development yesterday yet as should be obvious that cost couldn't break the help level and the value got back to bullish again subsequent to contacting the help level. Thus, I figure the cost will keep making the bullish development now today. I will recommend you to get it with the stop misfortune beneath the help level.best wishes

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

What do you expect ??
                My dear friend i welcome you and you are very good about gold And I will tell you that I welcome you and you are telling about the neutral market, I think the marksheet can go up to 1986. And I fill you with heart and I am glad that you will explain us well

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I will agree your post that's your information is authentic and valuable to all the members. I will recommend you to get it with the stop misfortune beneath the help level.best wishes.
                  I have been reading about the financial markets from couple of years and would love to stay here as i have learned a lot about this forum
                  ajmal

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

What do you expect ??
                    Hi dear yes today is an important day for the market and in my opinion i think gold will be stay down as last day doji candle is a good signal and market is unable to cross the key resistance at 1975 .

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Hi how are you every one, As i had mentioned that there are rare chances that Fomc will provide anything in terms of news because of elections, so Gold is hammered and dollar is up, there are no signals for further key policy decisions before election of the next support level near 1930 is surely on the table in the Gold, stay with sell positions , thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Hi how are you every one, As i had mentioned that there are rare chances that Fomc will provide anything in terms of news because of elections, so Gold is hammered and dollar is up, there are no signals for further key policy decisions before election of the next support level near 1930 is surely on the table in the Gold, stay with sell positions , thanks
                        Gold market is trading at 1936 my thought in h4ndi well you can see resistance to support is trading if we easily share our chat then you can use it is just the market that 84 time frame is very important for the more lower side toward the price of 1912 this level is could be its resistance level and make again bullish moment and outside.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Black Dragon Trading Journal⏬⏬⏬⏬
                        📥https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14877588📤

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Last day there was no activity as it was expected, so gold is down now. lets see how much down it will go because now gold is in a sell trend, so expect sell move will last for some time more .

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Gold shows rebound from a key support level as expected but i do not think so that the sellers party is over, so wait for the price to show some consolidation and then i would say that stay in the sell direction, there is no reason to hold a buy entry at the current level, this is a micro sell market now and next target would be 1905-10 $ range, Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Gold shows rebound from a key support level as expected but i do not think so that the sellers party is over, so wait for the price to show some consolidation and then i would say that stay in the sell direction, there is no reason to hold a buy entry at the current level, this is a micro sell market now and next target would be 1905-10 $ range, Thanks
                              Hi friend.
                              Yeah of course brother the gold right now rebound in the previous hour four demand and also last bollinger band ,so now again higher possibility to ride upward gold and easily touched up top and bottom and Bollinger band in the hours four timeframe

My trading journal
                              https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14433644

Comment

Advanced mode

X