Login

No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #196 Collapse

Today is a great day for us.Today is the day of Eid. Today is the end of the month of Ramadan, and today we got this Eid because of the fasts of this month. And let's talk about Index On the hourly chart reference, the US dollar index price is currently moving lower below the nearest support level at 103.40. Next, the price formed a new lower low, with the current lowest price level being 103.18. The closest resistance limit is currently at the level of 103.63. The chance for the price to continue bearish following the current trend is still substantial, with the next target testing the crucial support level at the range of 103.30. Sell ​​re-entry opportunities can still be considered by waiting for a bullish correction at the 103.70 to 103.85 level for the next bearish target to test the 103.25 level.

Active Trade:

Today I made another trade in Crude oil, and I opened this trade upwards, and today I knew that this market would go up today because today it has come down so much when. If the market shows too much movement on one side, then the market returns. Crude oil came to 100.27 today, and I opened this trade from 100.84 because I saw the need for a while. And guessing then, I put this trade up, and I am happy with today's trading because it has started to give me profit. I know that the market will go up a lot even today. The trend is up, and tomorrow's trend is up too, so I opened this trade without wasting this opportunity, and I hope this trade will give me massive profit till tomorrow. And at this time, I am making profit of $72.80

Click image for larger version

Name:	ytljtV4.png
Views:	516
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	17959573

Closed Trade:

As you all know and I told you that one of my trades is open in gold, and this trade has been available since last week. I had two holidays in the market, and after that, the market was open yesterday and Today the second Today is a new week start as you all know, I opened this trade from 1910.04, and my transaction was down, and when the market came to 1860.68, then I closed this trade. I got a total profit of $394.88. And this profit is not for me at all. This is a huge profit for me, and I am delighted with this profit Today because I opened this trade with a lot of thought and understanding. Today the market fell very low. And that's why I knew about this movement. That's why I opened this trade, and now the market can go up. If anyone wants to open up a position, this is an opportunity for them. This is a considerable profit. So you can open all the trades Today. to

Name:	yfNwOzG.png
Views:	272
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	17959574

Crude Oil Condition:

I don't think there's any sign of buying here yet, although I'm also looking forward to the North, which could happen to this couple. Suppose the price of this trading instrument fails to stabilize below the current low, and for all of us, there is a sharp and unexpected rise in price to an area of ​​100.27, and a large volume continues to rise. In that case, I am unlikely I agree that there is no rapid movement of prices here, which so far can only be expressed by the possible and expected price increase, somewhere in the lower border area of ​​the safe zone, which is 105.43. Is close. If the price wants to rise here and so on, so far, only the expected north move can be made through the fees accumulated in the area of ​​a medium stop level, which is close to 106.00,

Name:	lF4GqXK.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	17959575

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #197 Collapse

Several things confuse me in sales. The US dollar index's first one is that bullish momentum started from the 103.15 support. Yesterday there was one small, today much more powerful. This is how big players show themselves when they begin to gain a lot of volume. They collect them at the expense of small speculators. And at some point, a critical mass is achieved, and a strong breakdown impulse is obtained. Tomorrow, a similar scenario can be arranged since the Fed meeting is well suited. In this case, growth in the direction of 103.46 and 103.65 I consider very likely. This growth can be high-speed. Of course, in this scenario, sales from there look much more enjoyable.

Active Trade:

I try to make a profit all the time and try to know the correct trend of the market. When I get the right direction of the market, then I open a trade. Today I did the same thing again. Today I learned a lot about gold. Only after research did I open the position since 1870.23, and I wanted to get much more profit from it, but now I am getting a gain of $11.60. And the market is currently at 1871.60, so I am getting some profit. This profit is less for me, but I am sure that I will get a good profit today from this gold trade. Today I estimate that gold will go up to 1881.61. And maybe it will go even higher but its trend today and tomorrow is upwards. It can move a lot now, but we have to know everything about trading to get profit.

Name:	oILG6R3.png
Views:	1028
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	17960103

Closed Trade:

I closed yesterday's trade as soon as I made a profit today. I had a gain of $216.80. This trade was running in my crude oil, and today I was making this profit, so I closed this trade, and I made this profit. I am delighted because this profit is too big for me. I opened this trade with 100.84. When I started making a good profit, the market was at 103.55. And this trade gave me a huge profit, and this profit was an excellent gift for me. When I opened this trade, I had thought a lot about it before opening this hesitation. What was the analysis of understanding and I opened this trade again, I had the right decision, so I got it in the form of sala profit.

Name:	eApG0l3.png
Views:	283
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	17960104

Gold Current Condition:

The Gold is still in the fall, and the pair has firmly entered the southern trend, although I do not argue that a reversal is already planned even on a significant time frame. But as for me, this will not happen immediately, and it is quite possible that the Gold pair can test the resistance area of ​​1861.46 well and return to the global trend zone again because the gold has been going south for almost a year does it more than quickly. You are probably right that you got into buying because it can happen today, even tomorrow, but as for me, after we go to the resistance zone of 1861.46, we will go down to the area below 1850.01.

Name:	Z5FOAqZ.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	17960105

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #198 Collapse

The US dollar index is currently in a downtrend on the hourly chart. The price is below the moving average, which indicates the strength of the bears. The zigzag indicator also shows the priority of the south direction, as significant highs and lows are decreasing. During the day, it is more profitable to consider sales. For sales, I consider the level of 103.30 with the nearest income target to the price level of 103.28, and in the continuation of the movement, I consider the target of 103.18, stop loss for two orders can be placed at the level of 103.80. You can buy an index when the pair breaks through and fixes behind the price level of 103.19. We move the take profit for purchases to the level of 103.36 and the stop to the level of 103.31.

Active Trade:

Today, I tried to trade differently because I opened a trade-in USD/CAD, and I have not traded in it before. Today I have traded in USD/CAD, so why any other currency pair. I did not see the trend, and I have opened this trade from 1.2834. And this place, I think, is a massive opportunity for me, and now the market has come to 1.2826. My trade is open upward, and I have found the trend of USD/CAD today, so I thought a lot about this trade in it. Open I am losing a little bit at the moment, but I am losing a little bit. I am losing $6.24 now, and this loss is not for me. Today I can say that this trade has given me a Will to make a big profit.

Name:	GSKp8SC.png
Views:	966
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	17960778

Closed Trade:

I opened a trade-in Gold yesterday. Do you know why yesterday I told you yesterday and yesterday's trade in my trading journal? I closed today at a loss, and this loss is enough for me. I have a total loss of $29.20 due to closing this trade. And this trade I opened up in Gold, and I opened this trade from 1870.23, and when the market started to come down and when it came to 1866.58, I closed this trade because I opened a new trade. The other reason was that I was afraid that Gold would go against my trade and it would go too high, so I closed this trade, and I think this decision was right for me today. It seemed that the Gold would go up to 1858.67, so I closed this trade.

Name:	48XnivQ.png
Views:	241
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	17960779

USD/CAD Current Condition:

The USD/CAD checking buyers for strengthening intraday purchases, growth is limited at a stable level of sellers' interest at 1.2803, so we can't go higher on bare equipment. There is an upward channel for a short time, but if the low of the Asian session is broken, the channel is canceled. There is a buyer in the glass, but its strength is also limited to 1.2840, Thursday starts calmly, and then we will watch. In general, the calendar promises a calm day, and at the end of the week, the formal report on employment and unemployment. So it is not difficult to imagine the price trajectory. It is a decrease, and minor rollbacks must be calculated within the day.

Name:	F3VCXyJ.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	17960780​​​​​​​

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #199 Collapse

Today we see that the US dollar index is showing a lot of movement, and today it has gone up a lot. It started moving above 102.70, and it did not stop again. The momentum of the signal increased further, and finally, it reached 103.42. We did not expect its movement today that it could reach this level. He has moved too much today and kept moving upwards. Today was a fascinating day for him because he started to go according to his trend and still Is going, and I think it will touch 103.70. If it feels like this level, it will start coming back. Then it can come down a lot and stop anywhere.

Active Trade:

Today I have again tried to make a good profit, and today with all my efforts and research, I have opened a trade-in GBP/USD. I have extended this trade from 1.2366, and now the market is at 1.2355. I have planned all day today to open this trade, and I will get the result of this planning in the form of profit because I have opened the transaction on the right side. And I also know that today the market can touch 1.2490 because this is the last support level according to what I have researched today, and if it handles this level, then I have a loss of $11. And this is not a significant loss, but it is a terrestrial loss. This loss will be recovered in a short while, and when the market starts to return, it will go up a lot.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1lGLARy.png Views:	1 Size:	43.1 KB ID:	17961484

Closed Trade:

We have a lot of opportunities to make money in trading, but we testify to these people because of our lack of experience. Yes, but still, I opened a trade in USD/CAD upwards. I opened this trade up from 1.2834 upwards, and today when I was losing, I closed this trade, and I thought I would open another position after completing it. Then, I closed it to open a new trend, and when the market came to 1.2799, I closed it at a loss of $27.35. This decision was right because now I have a new I am about to open a trade. I waited all day today because it is imperative to know the market trend before opening a position, and when I get a mature trend, I will open a trade.

Click image for larger version  Name:	H8EhTab.png Views:	1 Size:	33.6 KB ID:	17961485

GBP/USD Today Condition:

Technically, the couple's failure to take advantage of the solid overnight profits and new sales suggests that the recent decline is far from over. However, any subsequent decline is more likely to find proper support around the 1.2500 psychological mark, and spot price breaks will see prices fall overnight, swinging around the 1.2470-1.2465 area. Bearish traders will eventually intend to challenge the annual low near the 1.2410 area. The latter should be a focal point, and the decisive breakout will be seen as a new impetus for bearish traders. The pair will move towards intermediate support around the 1.2345 area and point to 1.2300 before finally falling to around 1.2250 in last year.

Click image for larger version  Name:	4N7xiYp.jpg Views:	1 Size:	128.3 KB ID:	17961486

Last edited by ; 06-05-2022, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #200 Collapse

You all know, and I told you yesterday that the US dollar index will be a significant movement, and today the same thing happened like yesterday. The index is moving upwards, and I also told you people Indicated that the US dollar index will go up. Today it has gone down a bit. At the moment, it is at 103.28, but it has just come down a bit. I know it will still go up because Its resistance level is 104.50. And it could touch it tonight because today the market will be closed. Today is the last day of this week. But today, my guess may be wrong because today is the last day for the market to complete so that it may change its trend, but even if it comes down, it will not go below 103.90.

Active Trade:

Every trader in the world dreams of getting maximum profit, but few traders know the market trends and make a successful profit in the market. In the same way, they make a profit because they are experts in understanding the market trends. Today I have also tried my best to open a trade. I have opened this trade in AUD/USD. And this trade is going down. I have extended this trade from 0.7100. Well, I am making a profit. At the moment, I am getting a total profit of $5, but I know that tonight this trade will give me a good profit. I will give it because the market trend today is downward, and I have done a lot of research. I have tried to know this trend using the RSI indicator, and it told me this trend, and I think this trade is open in the right direction.

Name:	Wy1xiJu.png
Views:	513
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	17962202

Closed Trade:

Yesterday I opened a trader with a lot of forethought, and he has not given me any profit till today. I think the one that was my trade yesterday was opened in the wrong direction because I opened it in the wrong direction. But according to my research GBP/USD trend was upward, but it may have changed trend. And because of this change, I closed my trade today, not loss because I knew today that GBP/USD could not go up at all today and when the market came to 1.2351, I lost this trade by $15. I closed. I don't think this is a slight loss in my lot size because it is considerable. It will be damaged.

Name:	ZGMcgP9.png
Views:	219
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	17962203

AUD/USD Current Condition:

AUD/USD is at 0.7075 for two consecutive days, with 38.2% daily retreat peaking between 0.7660 and 0.7029. The daily chart shows that the 20 SMA is strongly southward and is currently crossing a sizeable moving average with no clear direction. After the oversell ended, the technical indicators resumed their decline and entered the negative zone in line with the further downward trend. The hourly chart shows that AUD/USD has declined. The AUD/USD pair fell below 20 SMA after the bearish pair close to 100 SMA. At the same time, technical indicators have fallen from the overbought signal and are currently in negative territory. If AUD/USD falls below the lows, it will test the annual low of 0.6966, and the market outlook will fall further.

Name:	xYmykcS.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	17962204

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #201 Collapse

The attitude of the US dollar index looks terrible to me next week because next week, it will show a movement that we did not expect. It is at 103.63 at the moment, but it will make a significant movement. And it will take a deep journey so I can't tell you all which way it will go, but with the help of some hints, we can know its trend Today because one day has passed and now one of the holidays Today is the day. If we start researching Today that the US dollar index will go up, we can find out, but if we try, why not try. We can't get anything. If it goes up, it will touch 105.00, and if it goes down, it can go down to 102.60. Because next week it will go to any side wherever it goes, it will go very high, so we have to be careful and trade very carefully because the currency related to the US dollar index is very high. Because of this, they can show movement.

Active Trade:

On Friday, I opened a trade in crude oil, and I opened this trade from 110.53 upwards, then it is my The transaction is still going on. Today is the second day that the market is closed, and tomorrow the market will be open again. I hope this trade can give me a massive profit because I know about crude oil. I know about it, and I have followed the trend since last week. I think its trend is up and it will go up. Its resistance level is 112.70, and if it touches it, it will give me a profit. It may go even higher, but if this market comes here, I will close my trade because when the Crude oil comes to this place, it will give me a lot of profit, which is why I will complete my transaction.

Name:	DBIYA04.png
Views:	474
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	17962973

Closed Trade:

Today I opened a trade, and then I closed this trade, but I closed this trade in profit. I have got a total profit of $7.25. This profit is a little bit, but still it is an advantage. If I did not close this trade, I could have a terrible loss because Bitcoin was about to return now. Given this situation, I close this trade. I opened this trade upwards, and I opened this trade from 35891.78, and I thought it could go back; that is why I considered it an advantage to close this trade, and this profit was happening to me when the market came to 36940.13. I approached this trade, and I know I don't know much about Bitcoin, so I am afraid to trade in it. And this trade I opened this trade from 35891.78, and I thought it could go back. That is why I considered it an advantage to close this trade, and this profit was happening to me when the market came to 36940.13. I close this trade, and I know I don't know much about Bitcoin, so I am afraid to trade in it.

Name:	hy9Dodm.png
Views:	224
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	17962974

Crude Oil Next Week Condition:

I believe the negative trend of Crude oil is over, and we should consider buying according to the movement. If you look at the same hourly chart, we can see that we are still in an uptrend. There was a downward round, and when the price approached 109.15, the level with two daily and weekly supports, it bounced back but finally came back to test it again and is currently just testing it. At the same time, arrows and underground signs indicate growth, confirming the transition from level to change. The daily delivery average for the fall was also reached on Friday, adding strength to the station for a rebound. If the price reacts positively during the level test, I will buy according to the trend, making a profit at 111.12.

Name:	y9y2YpO.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	17962975

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #202 Collapse

The US dollar index triggered a bearish wave to the level of 103.20. Currently, the market forms a consolidation range above this level, so the pair continues its ascending movement and should be expected to reach the resistance level of 103.80. This breakdown and further to the next resistance level. I can't make trading decisions to enter the market without analytical activity. This is true because otherwise, it is impossible to predict price chart movements of trading instruments, and trading actions will not have a good and confident character. If you look at the daily, we are trying to construct a variant of the descending movement in the descending channel. This is the zigzag we can get to the support level of 103.00.

Active Trade:

I have been running this trade since last week. As you all know, my position is running in AUD/USD, and I am currently making a profit of $42 in this trade. Now it is the first day of the market opening. It will not move, but even if it did move, it would come down because its trend could go down, and AUD/USD could come down to 0.7030. And touching this level is not a big deal because if he doesn't feel it today, it will connect him tomorrow, but it will go down, it will only go down, and I am very much on this day. I am happy because today is the first day of the market. The market is open. The first day of the market is the happiest day for every trader.

Name:	vfSr7Ti.png
Views:	565
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	17963450

Closed Trade:

I have already told you all that I do not know how to trade coins, but I still try again and again every holiday to gain a lot of experience with them. I opened a trade-in Litecoin because I didn't have much information about them, so I closed these traders quickly because trading in them increases my risk of loss. I have lost $22.80 in today's trade, and I opened this trade downwards when the market was at 93.01. When the Litecoin came to 94.53, I thought it best to close this trade at a loss, and I Closed this trade again. I don't think I did anything wrong because I doubted it could go up now. Because of this suspicion, I closed this trade. Better understood, I feel that today the market will touch 94.60, and today the market is open anyway. Now we can trade in any currency pair.

Name:	u9SakcP.png
Views:	192
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	17963451

AUD/USD Current Condition:

According to the MACD, sellers are increasing their strength. The bears have become stronger over the past week. And this is how it always is. When withdrawn, they give confidence and vital drop support. They signal, and then they destroy everything. But let’s enjoy a joyous moment for the seller. The bulls bounced back to the 0.7040 level for some reason. The growing strength and pullbacks give Mike a new sales trap. The dollar is currently finding the 0.7040 level and starting to absorb the market using the increasing power of the MACD. The support below has become a new low point, and we can return to the highs. Now I trade and build expectations by level. I will buy back from the down to aim for a new breakout at the high at 0.7150. The dollar is now more substantial, and all attempts by price declines to breakthrough can only give strength to buyers.

Name:	Vie38wx.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	17963452

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #203 Collapse

Currently, the index is trading at 103.80, while the indicator is showing a downtrend. The price is above MA20, and I think it does not cancel the downtrend as the MA moves downwards. However, the index occasionally made an upward pullback, but the decline pushed the pound down to hit a new low. Bears need to test 104.00 and 103.85 and then reach 103.65. After that, it may start an uptrend. On the other hand, if the price breaks 103.65 from above, it may plunge to the last week's low of 99.80. However, this scenario is unfavorable, and if we look at the chart's history where it is visible. In addition, the pound has virtually no support from either fundamentals or technicalities while the US dollar continues to strengthen amid the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, in.

Active Trade:

Today I have opened a trade in gold after much thought, and I spent three hours today understanding the trend of gold because today I wanted to profit, and I have opened this trade upward. This trade I have opened since 1842.10, and this trade has started to give me profit in a short time, and I am thrilled because I have opened the transaction on the right side now the market is at 1843.19, but it is now This is not to say that the market is going to go up too much. And I am currently making a profit of $11.99, and this profit is very low for me. I want to get a considerable profit from this trade.

Click image for larger version  Name:	CEedXm9.png Views:	0 Size:	43.0 KB ID:	17964797

Closed Trade:

My AUD/USD trade has been open since last Monday, and today I closed it at an excellent profit. I opened this trade at 0.7100, and I closed it at a gain of $177. At that time, the market was 0.6923, and I got this profit. This trade of mine was down, and I knew that AUD/USD would be down because this week's trend is down, and it could come down a lot now if we wait a while. We can still get the best profit if we do and open trades with a complete understanding of the market. And now I am thinking of opening your new position because I know that today and tomorrow is a gifts for us. After all, these days will show a lot of movement and will go along with market trend.

Click image for larger version  Name:	PWkyL5U.png Views:	0 Size:	31.8 KB ID:	17964798

Gold Current Condition:

Yesterday, the gold broke the upper border from 1841.48 to 1856.70. However, it did not manage to rise higher and return to the trading range. Today, the Gold pair is trading sideways, slightly below 1839.40. The team remains under pressure, and market sentiment confirms this. At the same time, technical indicators provide buy signals, which may allow an ascending correction. The economic calendar has nothing important today except the Economic Sentiment index for the German economy. The pair is expected to worsen the situation. The pair is likely to maintain the downtrend, but if it breaks 1849.60, the price may reach the resistance of 1864.57 or rise to 1867.95. It will be a correction, and traders can open positions from this level.

Click image for larger version  Name:	inMhVhT.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.3 KB ID:	17964799

Last edited by ; 11-05-2022, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #204 Collapse

I was hoping yesterday the US dollar index the bulls would find support near the 103.55 area, but it didn’t happen. The price is below this level, which serves as a mirror level on the hourly trading chart. At higher time frames, you can barely see this level. In the current situation, I think the price could go lower but I still expect further uptrend. Today, we have an important news background, so volatility may be high. Usually, I try to get out of the market at a time like this, but it’s too late. Currently, the current range is between 103.42 and 103.70. A return to the 103.64 level is possible. The price can then bounce from this level and start rising. I hope that the bulls will eventually manage to break the upper resistance, otherwise the pair will end up in a downtrend again. At this point, I began to doubt that an uptrend was possible.

Active Trade:

Today I have opened today as every day and this trade has opened in Crude Oil today and I know it can give me a huge profit. I opened this trade at 106.19. And this trade is giving me a profit of $4.50 at the moment and this profit is small for me but I know that by tomorrow this profit will be very high because I know that I did the right research and I Had opened this trade by understanding its trend. And according to my thinking tonight and tomorrow’s day in the day and day, the crude oil will come down. Why I know his trend of this weekend only. And just down and it could come down to 101.86 and I'm sure it will come down.

Name:	SGEs1Uq.png
Views:	381
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	17965454

Closed Trade:

I told everyone yesterday in my trading journal that I opened a trade in Gold. I opened the Gold on top of 1843.10 yesterday and today I have benefited from it and I made it today. Total profit $119.46 has happened, and this profit is very high for me. And when the market came to 1852.96, I closed my trade as you know, Gold has made a big movement since yesterday. I knew about this movement, so I opened this trade. I tried to know the trend of Gold before opening this trade yesterday and I got this trend and that is why I got this profit and this profit is a huge profit. This profit made me very happy. What and today I am very happy.

Crude Oil Current Condition:

Crude oil After a low downtrend, the price changed and impulsively moved up on the daily chart. As a result, a full bullish candlestick is formed, which easily breaks and consolidates above the local resistance level of 107.58. Today, taking into account the current trend, I expect the small correction to end and the price to rise higher. The resistance level of 108.45 is the nearest reference point for the ascending movement. By the indicated resistance level, I will witness the formation of a trading setup, which can help me determine the direction of the trend. If the price breaks through and consolidates above the indicated resistance level, it is likely to continue the ascending movement.

Name:	gtTGdWd.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	17965456

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #205 Collapse

Test

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #206 Collapse

The US dollar index will not hit historical lows today. However, buyers did not close their positions. This means that the price will go down again after a bounce or a horizontal movement. Today, current support levels will most likely act as resistance. The index is expected to approach the 104.60 level, but it is unlikely to rise above it as market participants still buy it, depending on the reversal. According to technical indicators, there are no conditions for a significant correction. The price may bounce slightly and decline until actual events affect the situation.

Active Trade:

We have many tricks to make money from trading, but we do not understand why we do not pay full attention to the market. Has opened a trade in gold. And I opened this trade-in haste. If I had not hastened, I would not have suffered any loss. I opened this trade from 1821.01 upwards, and now the market is at 1816.13, and I am losing $73.20 But still, I know that this trade will give me profit today because the gold trend is up according to my analysis. Today I opened this trade in a hurry, but I think it will provide me with a profit. I am sure.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Tf16apN.png Views:	0 Size:	44.6 KB ID:	17966682

Closed Trade:

You all know that yesterday I opened a trade in crude oil. I opened this trade at the bottom because I saw the trend going upwards, and this is what happened. Crude oil went up first yesterday. The day and today, it came down a lot. Yesterday this trade was giving me a good profit, but I was tempted to get more profit, which is why I have lost today. And I had to close this trade at a loss, and I opened this trade at 106.19, and now the market is at 107.81. It is big enough, and today I will try very hard to recover this loss of mine. I have to recover this loss quickly because today is the market's last day, and tonight, the market will be closed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BjKgLMx.png Views:	0 Size:	32.1 KB ID:	17966683

Gold Current Condition:

Yesterday, the bearish Gold managed to push the pair into the middle of the 1822.70 area, which confirms our assumption that the price is heading to the low around 18.02.00. Despite a rebound and an upward correction yesterday, the bulls still failed to pass the 1830.90 area even though they hit the 1817.67 level at some point. Now we can see a new bearish candlestick pattern on the hourly chart indicating a bearish intention to test and renew the low at 1790.45. I think that the pair is approaching the bottom of a protracted decline and is unlikely to move below the 1795.67 zone.

Click image for larger version  Name:	feh1TxB.jpg Views:	0 Size:	79.0 KB ID:	17966684​​​​​​​

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #207 Collapse

Yesterday in the US dollar index, the decline managed to return the quotes to the previously broken level of 104.25, which is now a relatively strong support level. According to the classic from Monday, selections may be heading north along with the uptrend, and the nearest northern target is likely the resistance level of 104.90, for which there may be a rebound. Still, the breakdown could further accelerate the upside of gold. But if from Monday the decline still manages to pass this support level, then the northern trading mood will be canceled, and the southern target will be confirmed at the support level of 104.00.

Active Trade:

​​​​​​Whenever we think that the market will give us profit now, we are at a loss because it can be a big mistake to think of ourselves as just and only right I opened this trade from 1.0413, and at that time, I was losing $1.01. Still, now the market is closed, and now the market will open after two days, and every trader is waiting for the market to open. The market will open only after two days now we have to wait for two days. I believe EUR/USD will come down because, after a lot of research, I know the trend for next week, and now I know that the market will come down to 1.0329 because next week it has the first support it will touch that level.

Click image for larger version  Name:	hnis8ut.png Views:	0 Size:	42.4 KB ID:	17966947

​​​​​​Closes Trade:

Yesterday I opened a trade-in Gold and closed this trade as soon as I saw an opportunity yesterday. When I saw that I should open a position somewhere else, I closed this trade. It extended from 1821.01, and when the market started coming down, and the market came to 1810.32, I closed this trade. I closed this trade at a loss of $160.35, and this loss was very high for me, but still, After much thought, I closed this trade because this trade was not going to give me much profit as I thought, so I closed this trade at a loss feeling this and my mind. Accordingly, I closed this trade and made the right decision, and after that, I opened the position after some research.

Click image for larger version  Name:	X2hRlui.jpg Views:	0 Size:	40.8 KB ID:	17966948

​​​​​​EUR/USD Current Condition:
                          ​​​​​
                          Today, EUR/USD is trading in a relatively narrow range near yesterday’s closing level. EUR/USD prices rose modestly on Monday amid increasing demand for haven assets driven by the crisis in the oil market. The greenback, which continues to strengthen against its key peers, is putting gold pressure on it. I do not expect a sudden movement for this instrument. However, a downward correction may occur. Meanwhile, the upward trend is still going on. Ideally, the reversal point will be at the level of 1.0350. I will open a buy bid above this mark, with the target levels at 1.0460 and 1.0480. Otherwise, the price may fall, break the level of 1.0350, and combine. In this scenario,

Click image for larger version  Name:	AQYriAP.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.5 KB ID:	17966949

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #208 Collapse

On Friday morning, the US dollar index traded on the channel and was at a level close to the previous close. On Thursday, the index moved relatively lower Euro and a slight rise in oil prices. The index may also go through a downward correction after a great uptrend is seen this week. In the first half of today, the index trend to continue the downward correction. Still, I expect the uptrend to resume soon. Currently, the US dollar index is trading on the bull market. The possible pivot point is at the level of 104.65, and I would place a long position above this level with targets at 104.20 and 104.80. Under a different scenario, the pair will continue its descending movement from yesterday and break the level of 104.35. After settling there.

Active Trade:

I opened the trade in Crude oil on Friday after much thought because I want to make a profit from this trade I thought crude oil will go up on Friday day but it did not go and now I believe It will definitely go up now because it has only gone down in the last week and has gone down a lot. If we talk about the market, if the market breaks the last trend line of its entire week once, it definitely turns around again. And now I'm convinced that the market will come back and give me a profit. And on the third day, after the market opens, it will show a lot of movement and it will go up a lot. Its final target will be 113.60. It has come up a little in the last week but it has gone down a lot in the last whole week.

Name:	cROaESZ.png
Views:	327
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	17967506

Closed Trade:

Today I opened another trade in Bitcoin and I thought it could give me a good profit but it did not give me profit. I had to close this trade at a loss. Opened this trade from 28843.53 and I opened this trade upwards and I used a lot size of 0.15 in this trade. And this loot size was not a big loot size, but I still closed this trade for fear of loss. I had to close this trade at a loss because I understood that this trade would not give me profit. So for now I have closed the trade, but I will definitely open the trade in Bitcoin again. Knowing the market trend, why I will not bear the loss again?

Name:	W8hiH64.png
Views:	117
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	17967507

The Crude oil has activated a bullish reversal on the weekly chart. It started two weeks ago when down at 107.00, a strong trend line support then formed below the level at 109.55. The trend line has helped repel the market’s attempts to break it many times, and the resulting effect is a bullish candlestick pattern created on the market. This pattern will be important for crude oil to continue buying this week. Most importantly, a long -term target of 110.60 is possible in this oil, although it will take more than two months to reach it. The RSI and stochastic oscillator are also bullish on the pair to meet the bullish search, provided the current trend line support at 108.35 is not demolished.

Name:	Us26pbh.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	17967508

​​​​​​

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • #209 Collapse

There’s at least some correction from the decline, but still ever still remains to the resistance position of 104.90. Maybe we won’t get there, but for now I’m guessing similar zigzags for the strengthening of the US dollar index, which is strange in itself. And this may continue indeed to the vertical support position of 104.00. There isn’t important news on the economic schedule, so some downstream channel may be planning. There are plenitude of corrections on the diurnal. Now the former resistance situations of 105.00 have worked out. Maybe this is a new zigzag to the north trying to make. Many further days of accumulation and went upstairs.

​​​​​​Active Trade:

My Friday trade is still going on in crude oil and I opened this trade at 110.53 and when the market closed, the market was at 110.16 and I was losing $40.70 and I don’t think this is a big loss, as I know. Today, the market is open. And today it will go up because today’s trend is upwards but it will not move much today because the market does not move much on the day it opens, but tomorrow it may show a big movement. And it could touch 113.00 this week and the trend is just up and I think it will go up.

Name:	XZg8Qoj.png
Views:	809
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	17968268

Closed Trade:

As you all know, I do not have much experience in trading coins but still I try to make a profit by trading in them but every time I fail and I lose tomorrow with me This is what happened yesterday when the market was closed and I opened a trade in Litcoin. I have been profiting from it for some time, but when the market went back up; I became convinced that it has made its trend upwards. And it will go up, it won’t come back, so I closed this trade at a loss of $27.40 and I’m glad I closed the trade soon, otherwise I could have lost even more and I think Lit coin. Can touch 70.30 because as the week changed, it changed direction.

Name:	Tyx4YnC.png
Views:	109
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	17968269

The southern direction wasn’t justified, we incontinently rebuilt towards the north. It’s worth considering the main signal option when exiting above 112.44, because the main resistances are gathering then. Among other effects, a strong pitchfork starting line runs then. This is a veritably important event from the pitchfork. In general, when fixing above the position, important lines will cross in the near future. The top will remain free of any unwelcome pointers for the bulls. You can safely buy, fastening on oscillators. Stochastic comes to the fore. The brace has formerly been lowered by testing 110.56 to the position of parity.

Name:	YHdudJB.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	17968270

Comment

Advanced mode
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #210 Collapse

The US dollar index triggered a bearish wave to the level of 104.15. Currently, the market forms a consolidation range above this level, so the index continues its ascending movement. It should be expected to reach the resistance level of 104.40, and this breakdown and further to the next resistance level. I can't make trading decisions to enter the market without analytical activity. This is true because otherwise, it is impossible to predict price chart movements of trading instruments, and trading actions will not have a good and confident character. If you look at the daily, we are trying to construct a variant of the descending movement in the descending channel.

Active Trade:

Today I thought and researched a lot, and then I opened a trade in Gold. I opened this trade from 1810.90, and I opened this trade downwards because I know that Gold is very high today. Will come down. By the way, at the moment, I am losing, and I am getting $13.86. And this loss is for the time being. This loss will be recovered quickly because it deducts its fee when we open trade in any currency or pair. It will come down further, and its last target below is 1780.00, and it will touch this level by tomorrow.

Click image for larger version  Name:	5DS1uqA.png Views:	0 Size:	46.0 KB ID:	17968993

Closed Trade:

I thought yesterday that I would get a significant profit from EUR/USD trade, but it gave me minimal gain. It gave me a total profit of $7.88. This trade is very low for me, but still, I am happy. He gave me a little profit then. This profit is enough for my happiness, and I had opened this trade from 1.0413 downwards. And I knew it would come down, and when the market came to 1.0405, I closed this trade and got this profit. Still, now again, I am also researching for another position. I hope next If I open a transaction, I will definitely profit from it, but this EUR/USD will go down further, but I still closed this trade.

Click image for larger version  Name:	x8aSvnj.png Views:	0 Size:	30.9 KB ID:	17968994

Gold Current Condition:

Gold conditions are more or less the same as below. It can be seen that this pair has tended to weaken for some time. I saw the Gold start to wane in mid-May initially. The price has strengthened towards the level of 1830.40. Then seller pressure starts to appear and pushes the price towards 1830.40. Area 1786.58. The decline itself goes through a rather lengthy process; the couple did not immediately fall just like that; you can see in the picture below that the Gold has gone up and down before; although at the end of last March, there was a slight trap movement, Gold initially moved lower towards the area of ​​1785.68, This decline broke the previous support.

Name:	nQz6J0f.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	17968995

Last edited by ; 17-05-2022, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Advanced mode

X