Login

No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

The Us Dollar Index asset moved to the price north in the morning and keeps its balances now. However, the upward price direction has been replaced by a corridor one, and now the chart is neutral. When he comes out of this, neutrality is up to him, as for the scenario of reducing the currency quotes. It will begin to be implemented when the previous candle's low for Friday is successfully tested and passed to the price south. Up to this point, the Us Dollar Index can be quoted on the current up and down for an arbitrarily long time, but I don't think it will be for a long time.

Active Trade

I have just opened a trade that I have opened in the market of NZDUSD, and I think there is some news today due to which the movement in the market is coming and may fall. Today's current price is 0.6422, And 06378 can go as far as I think it puts it even lower, so today, we all need to believe in trade wisely because in the NZDUSD market today, I see some fears of going up. Still, I think I made most of the downside because of the reasons it is, and in my experience, it could be quite bearish, and I think the price of everything has come down because of the NZDUSD market today. It can push down sharply. Today, the trend is downwards, so I should make maximum profit by migrating downwards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jBg7jDA.png
Views:	155
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	17959473

NZDUSD

On the half-hour chart of the NZD USD currency pair. Today the pair is trading in the bearish zone of the Rsi indicator. Now the price of the team is at around 0.6424. The pivot point is above the price. Trading takes place below the middle band of Bollinger Bands. On this chart, the MACD and RSI oscillators are below the midline. Stochastic is oversold. The TMA indicator bars are directed downwards. I expect the price to drop to 0.6389.

Name:	WmCFRPC.png
Views:	142
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	17959474

Trading Plan

I also twisted the EUR/AUD charts, hoping to find something attractive for actual trading. Still, the situation is very clearly reflected by our working H4, which clearly shows the modest range formed on Friday afternoon and is a little more than 50 pips in size. This is also taking into account the species and shadows of candles. Accordingly, taking into account the spread, I do not plan to trade this cross, and there is a suspicion that there will be no reliable plans for the pair tomorrow either.

Name:	OdGD9PT.png
Views:	136
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	17959475

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

As a result, the events developed suddenly for me for the US dollar index, although I did not suffer from this since I did not trade.
      We got a good rebound upward from the support of 103.27 again. Almost 80 points of growth were given out in a couple of hours. But for now, the resistance at 103.75 does not let the US dollar index go up further, and therefore questions about the continuation of growth remain.Well, sales are now temporarily lost their relevance.

Running Trade

Today I saw that the EURUSD market had opened a downward trade which made me think that the downtrend in the EURUSD market today could be more of an uptrend, so this is the EURUSD downtrend last week. I fear that this EURUSD could go very low, and I guess it could go shallow because this trend is looking strong today. We should trade a downtrend in the EURUSD market because if we open up trade, we may lose more, so we need you to open bearish side trade.

Name:	uzN0VQI.png
Views:	199
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	17960029

EurUsd

The single currency found a bottom in the figure area. Still, I don't think that this is precisely the depth at which most players will be comfortable against the background of the global trend, so for my part, I expect a further decline towards parity. Yes, it's to him that I don't consider this statement absurd since losing a dozen cents in a month is too severe an account. The situation in the world, as it were, hints now there is no point in going into this since we are analyzing pictures and not politics, but the meaning, I think, is understandable. So I expect in the coming days the resumption of the southern movement and the passage to the 3rd cents, though, on older charts, it is apparent that this area is very harsh as support levels. Still, I think this situation on the global stage will be an exception, and the Euro will hit like never before.

Name:	VrmoRKV.png
Views:	134
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	17960030

Tradin Plan

Technical analysis of the AUD/USD currency pair. Now the team is trading below the weekly pivot of 0.7115, here we can consider selling the couple, and it doesn't matter that it is above the daily pivot of 0.7090; here, we can consider the daily pivot as the southern target since we see that there is a zone of buyers below the daily pivot there is a high probability that the price will reach this zone if not today then tomorrow.

Name:	3vZS9aW.png
Views:	129
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	17960031

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #18 Collapse

The US dollar index is now going up.I see it as a long-term temporary and transient movement within the day because there is one signal to reduce the US dollar index today.And also the second to decline on the week and in general in the medium term.Therefore it remains to be expected a breakdown of the weekly lowThe US dollar index is now going up. I see it as a long-term temporary and transient movement within the day because there is one signal to reduce the US dollar index today. And also the second to decline on the week and in general in the medium term.Therefore it remains to be expected a breakdown of the weekly low, which can happen in the evening on the news.The US dollar index continues to appear in a bullish trend.Which can happen in the evening on the news.The US dollar index continues to appear in a bullish trend.

Active Trade

I have opened a trade Eurjpy in which I started trading with a loss of -0.23, but I think that today the market of Eurjpy could go down a lot, and today it could break the previous record. Movements can touch the support level below me today, so we need to open the trade today with a good idea.I have not made a stop loss yet, but I will apply this issue because I have a little bit to trade today.Feeling hesitant,I have to stop-loss trading today because maybe my account will be completely clean, and I have used the returned size 0.10.Hence, its size is much smaller, which means I claim the loss will be less,and the real reason for this market is that I am looking down,so we are all going down.

Name:	ylmnCUv.png
Views:	222
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	17960699

EURJPY

EURJPY is now in a range resistance of 137.044, support 136.507. The southern direction of movement remains relevant.I am waiting for one of the scenarios shown on the chart and the development of crucial levels.Selling is a priority, so I will wait for the price near the resistance of 137.044, where I can sell to support at least. The price should gain a foothold or break through the level to continue the upward movement.

Name:	xwi5WE9.png
Views:	172
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	17960700

​​​​
        Trading Plan

For the AUDCAD currency pair, you can consider buying from the support located at the levels 0.9110 and 0.9090 since the moving average is lower than the price on H1. The target can be considered income to the resistance of 0.9150, while the stop loss is at 0.9070. The parabolic indicator also shows purchases. Now you need to consider the junior half for confirmation. The H4 period also confirms the purchase, which can be considered from the level of 0.9100. stop-loss can be set short at 0.9090. The target can be considered at 0.9140. Both periods confirm instrument purchases.

Name:	HpkuNgI.png
Views:	168
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	17960701
        ​​​​

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #19 Collapse

It was straightforward to assume that the bulls would not allow the price to make a downward trend reversal easily on the US dollar index.And so it came out.The breakdown from the horizontal trade was false.The removal of stops safely cleared the space for a jerk up.And the price was again able to be above 103.70. But I don't think that the purpose of the bulls is to get back inside the range.

Active Trade

I have just opened a trade in the gold market, trending downwards.Currently, I am losing 32 6.32, but I think that most of the movement in the gold market today is downward.According to Bollinger Bands and indicators,we should all go down today because the gold market could go down today.Using a smaller size than that should open the trade downwards.It should be avoided,and today it could break the support level.That is why we should open a good position in it which would benefit us.One can go up to 1877 and come down even lower.

Name:	dBZM9If.png
Views:	165
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	17961433

Gold

Gold is trading at the opening level of the day 1881The leading indicators show four-hourly show a downward trend. But I believe that today the candle will reach the level of growth of 1876 and possibly even lower. In case of a decrease and still a reduction in the trend, it may go beyond the level of 1863.21.

Name:	qYHiWs7.png
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	17961434

Trading Plan

The bulls on the pair of US and Canadian dollars allowed the price to indulge and make a dash towards the round level of 1.2819. Although there was only one decisive hour there, the price tried to break through the support level the rest of the time. At what, as it turned out, unsuccessfully. And then the bulls seized the initiative with apparent ease and have already overcome 1.2790, and it does not look like they are going to stop at the very top.

Name:	Xa9oABP.png
Views:	121
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	17961435

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #20 Collapse

The daily range ranged from a low of 103.30 to a high of 103.47. Sufficiently wide range and appropriate purpose for buyers. The area of ​​purchases is located in the field of 103.80. We consider an upward movement from this area with growth above the daily high and further to the targets at 103.84 and 103.90. If the price shows a decline below the level of 103.56, this will signal to cancel purchases and move to sales in the long term, but only if the price can hold lower.

Active Trade

I am currently losing 0.45 in the opening of the trade AUDUSD market. At the moment, I am losing money, but I think this AUDUSD market can go down a lot today, so today we have to sell. Considering that today is Friday, the market can move a lot.Yes, and today it also touches the support level, so we should excellently keep it today and use small lot size because today I can see the market moving downwards we all need That we opened a downward trade. It could go up a bit today, but it seems to be going downhill today.

Name:	nq4PmGd.png
Views:	172
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	17962144

Audusd

The Audusd currency pair, Australian dollar versus US dollar, is 0.7066. The exchange rate remains sideways, despite all the vicissitudes of the current trading week. I mean, first, the absence of a continuation of the long-term downward movement at the beginning of the week. Then there is no fixation above the moving line after moving above it with a strong impulse. Then today, the absence of a breakdown of the lows suggests itself.

​​​​​Click image for larger version

Name:	9ccLP1g.png
Views:	128
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	17962145

Trading plan

The GBPJPY currency pair, the British pound against the Japanese, is 160.99. The quote rolls back in the northern price direction for the Asian completed trading session by 40 points. The downward pressure remains. There are two options. According to the first, the quote continues to drawbars to the price north and moves to the north. In the second, the chart shows a reversal and decline to 159.50. This target fits the chart very well

Name:	AJaf4Dy.png
Views:	124
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	17962146

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #21 Collapse

The US dollar index trend in the market is now in the downward channel,and to continue the decline of the instrument,the sellers must now break the support of 103.50, from which the price rebounded many times.The entry point in the short positions will be relevant for me after the price rounds off under the broken level. When the buyers return beyond the trend line with the subsequent fixing of the price above it, I will consider the entry point to the reverse scenario in long.
              ​​​​​​
              Active Trade

I have opened a trader in the bitcoin market, and it has gone downhill. Now I'm getting 0.0 0.02. Now I think it can only be sold, and today, the potential market could break the support level. So today, I am pointing down with the help of Bollinger Bands. We need to keep trade down. The decision to issue is a good one.If so, it looks like it's coming down, and we should think about it and open up the bitcoin trade.

Name:	FlMVjzJ.png
Views:	163
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	17962796

Bitcoin

According to the D1 time frame, the northern order H4, which I wrote above, is nothing more than a rollback because it is developing the southern signal. And now it's the turn to execute a rollback zigzag up to the middle of the indicator channel to the price mark of 35973.63. From it, you need to go down again to the obligatory zigzag. Fast D1 is not yet ripe for such a scenario. It still needs to turn the indicator channel to the north and draw a wave. His state of affairs is approximately the same as that of H4.

Name:	gpWrP8m.png
Views:	128
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	17962797

Trading Plan

Oil on the hourly chart. Yesterday, the last few hours of trading were in the bullish zone of the Bollinger Bands indicator. Now the price of the pair is around 110.55. Oscillators MACD, RSI, and Stochastic are above the middle line. The DUTY ARROW indicator gives a buy signal. An ascending triangle is formed on this chart. I expect the price to rise to 112.49.

Name:	TvqElfb.png
Views:	122
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	17962798

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #22 Collapse

The US dollar index is moving inside the descending channel, and it is possible that since Monday, there will be a slight increase in the US dollar index to the upper border of the track, this is to the level of 103.62. And if you look at the 1-hour chart, we can assume that the US dollar index is forming a Head and shoulder pattern, and at the moment, the price is on the right shoulder of Gip. Therefore, after reaching the channel's upper border, I expect that the US dollar index will turn around and start moving down to the Neckline, this is the level of 130.02, which they will try to break down and continue moving down.

Active Trade

I have just opened a trade in the bitcoin market in which I am losing initially, and today's market indicator is much stronger and intends to go down. I wonder whose market it is today. The real trend is downward as Bollinger Bands also indicate that today bitcoin market may fall downwards, so today we should open trade towards bearish because today if we open down my calculations, It may come down with the help of solid indicator, so I doubt that this bitcoin market could go down much further today. I think its support level is 34418.45.

Name:	wRGz5ql.png
Views:	177
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	17963354

Bitcoin

Bitcoin continues to remain within the descending channel, and the price is now moving towards its lower border, at about 34418.78 at the moment. At the same time, RSI is looking down with the stochastic, although the first indicator is relatively weak, and it is in the bullish half of the range so far. In addition, the price is still on the middle Bollinger band. It is about 34400.50. The bearish butterfly has already worked out. Most likely, there is a zigzag down.

Name:	jFvsxmf.png
Views:	130
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	17963355

Trading plan

The USD/CHF pair, trading above the ascending trend line, having drawn an additional ascending oblique level, from which it bounced up, reached the upper limit of the uptrend channel TF-H4, from which it bounced down and got the lower limit of the uptrend channel TF-H1, from which it bounced up, where the expected test of the resistance zone 0.9905-0.9925, in case of fixation above which, it will continue its growth to the upper volume zone 0.9969-0.9979, and the movement from which towards the lower borders of the channel will give a test to the support zone 0 .9840-0.9830

Name:	teFeYbU.png
Views:	131
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	17963356

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #23 Collapse

The same picture is repeated in the US dollar index as it was about a week ago.Let me remind you that at that time,there was a period when buyers were able to disperse the price up decently,and sometimes it seemed that the wind of change was blowing.But,due to an inferior foundation for the US dollar index,there was no upward movement.Today even for one day,the fortified bulls did not pull out qualitatively. Immediately the return line followed.What is very powerful.Most likely,we will soon reach a new low, with such a false breakdown of the resistance of 104.30.The same picture is repeated in the US dollar index as it was about a week ago.Let me remind you that at that time, there was a period when buyers were able to disperse the price up decently,and sometimes it seemed that the wind of change was blowing.But,due to an inferior foundation for the US dollar index,there was no upward movement.Today even for one day,the fortified bulls did not pull out qualitatively.Immediately the return line followed.What is very powerful.Most likely,we will soon reach a new low,with such a false breakdown of the resistance of 104.30

Active Trade

Today I have opened a trade in the market of Usdjpy downwards.I opened its lot size 0.15, and I opened this trade from 130.55.And we should all trade USDJPY downstream in a call today because if I see the market move down today, then I think the USDJPY market supporter today will be 130.10, then I think it will be in USDJPY. The market can also break the support level, so we should look down according to the indicators,and there is also news in the USDJPY market which could cause a lot of movement in
                  ​ it,so we have to sell this market today.

Name:	QCYgv1x.png
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	17964029

USDJPY

The USD/JPY pair is trading near the daily opening level of 130.55 and above the daily Pivot level of 129.81. The leading indicators show the north and the price is above the MA72 trend line, where the unloading of volumes usually takes place. If the price goes above the level of 131.05, I expect the pair to rise and move north to the resistance levels of 131.33 and maybe the level of 131.50. If the price goes below the level of 130.43, this will lead to the pair descending to 130.15 and possibly to 130.00. I am above the monthly Pivot at 127.56, above the weekly Pivot at 129.98 and above the daily Pivot at 129.81 north of the pair. Below the level of 129.98, the team will rebuild for a correction.

Name:	K0RThqj.png
Views:	97
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	17964030

Trading Plan

I want to believe that today's presentation does not deceive me in the fidelity of choice favouring the sale. The entry area should be the range from 0.6328 to 0.6365. I will place a stop order at 0.6370. I will stake my hard-earned tugriks for 0.6290, which is five times more than the acceptable risk of getting a stop out. In case of long unsuccessful movements in a day, I will finish closing the deal without much thought. I wouldn't say I like the news. That's why I don't trade on the eve of it.

Name:	OvD4UF7.png
Views:	112
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	17964031

​​​​​​
                  ​​​​​

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #24 Collapse

This flat US dollar index is already tired.I still have sales left and I don’t understand where to take it now.There is a very strong temptation to buy near 103.88 and stop at 103.40 If there is a breakdown,then we will finally go to 103.40. However,again doing differently directed transactions is such an occupation.Signs of a southerly movement are present,but it is not yet clear why the US dollar index is going to grow.

Active Trade

Today I want to show you one of my trades which way I have turned trend today.Today I have opened a downward trade in the Usdcad market.I am losing a little bit but I hope enough. There is some light news in the market of Usdcad today but I think it can move today so we should sell this trend today because I think if we sell it then I think we can make a profit.And you will all know that today Usdcad market is very high,its price has gone down today,now its movement is going to go down.

Name:	U8z6WK7.png
Views:	204
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	17964730

Usdcad

At the moment, the pair is trading in the buying area with a range of 1.3014. We consider purchases from this area with price fixing above the daily high and further continuation of the upward movement to the levels of 1.3052 and 1.3076. Otherwise, if the price can develop a downward movement below the level of 1.2945, then purchases will cease to be relevant and it will be possible to switch to sales for a while, as the bears will try to take the price below the daily low so that buyers incur significant risks.

Name:	MdbjU7J.png
Views:	102
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	17964731

Trading Plan

My think that its only the second day in a row but I got the impression that I’ve been planning the EUR/JPY daily time for a long time and I see the same layout candles are formed exactly on the moving average, and for me this means that there is no priority directions, and if there is no priority direction, then neither a rollback is determined, nor a zigzag in short, nothing that I focus on when opening a deal. And I remain out of the market for this pair.

Name:	xPqhcpD.png
Views:	102
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	17964732

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #25 Collapse

The dollar index rose above 104.42, which buyers tried to hold back before. If there is a fixation above 104.35-104.55, the dollar is expected to strengthen. This could lead to further growth towards 104.68 in the medium term, maybe even this month, this is for the bulls at best.To achieve new annual highs as quickly as possible, in the face of complete uncertainty and tightening of monetary policy.Whatever one may say, the dollar is holding up well, it remains to be seen how long the expensive dollar will be beneficial to the US.

Active Trade

I have opened a risky trade in the EUR/JPY market,I have kept its lot size 0.50 in the EUR/JPY market,so I will have more losses today and more gains because today I think the market I have good and very moving news coming which caused the market to move very fast and today the market trend is towards sell up and if the market is moving down then EUR/JPY should be sold.The current market price of EURJPY is 133.24 and I think it can reach 132.90 today and I have set the take profit.

Name:	RFUxCrF.png
Views:	126
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	17966054

EURJPY

EUR /JPY I caught for sale, but I found something there so as to enter.I opened trade and there were pending sell orders for both pairs, but the market did not even think of testing them.And today the EUR/JPY crashed, compared to yesterday's prices, by more than 150 points. And the delays were set, and the delays were tested on those pairs, EURJPY for which went into a drawdown.

Name:	klRWMXM.png
Views:	105
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	17966055

​​​​​​Trading plan

I want to share with you my plan from which I will work. And so, for market at the level of 0.9995, the USDCHF pair gave us and from the screen we see that this is four hour for the timse frame .If the situation in the market changes and the big man changes his mind about going in my direction, then at 0.9955 we will get a stop, and if everything remains in effect, then at 1.0043 we will partially close the position, and then we will reach 1.0087 and already at this level we will lock another part of our profit.

Name:	aiyvL2Z.png
Views:	145
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	17966056

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #26 Collapse

The US dollar index should strengthen across the spectrum of the market. There are all prerequisites for this. However, taking it in the medium term is scary because one wrong step and a powerful weakening will begin. The situation is rather shaky for the green, and he is subject to rumors and speculation. There are very few tools where you can be sure of the exact outcome. This is only the stock market, which must be sold on any growth. Here you can buy, but not before the correction from 104.49. We can safely go down to 102.65. Now, most of the impulses will occur after inflation data in countries and meetings of central banks. Unemployment is already listed.

Active Trade

Today I opened a trade in Silver in my real account in which I am currently losing 3 dollars, but I think this market could go up a lot today because today I saw the Bollinger Bands indicator. It has traded upwards, and it's a lot size today. I have kept 0.11,so I think I should open up trade today, and there are no signs of downside today. I think it is much higher today. It may move upwards, and today I am looking at its market movements.The silver market should buy.

Name:	xbcHYBD.png
Views:	202
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	17966802

Silver

The price of Silver is trading in a horizontal range. This information does not give anything new for the bulls. That is, globally, the bears still completely subordinate the price to themselves. You can also think about looking for longs with a small volume if you manage to gain a foothold above the resistance of 21.445, and then this is just a transition to a higher trading level, but at the same time, the state of correction is remaining and no more.

Name:	K9SPfMY.png
Views:	100
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	17966803

Trading Plan

The price is moving up today, but it did not work out how to develop growth. The price is clamped inside such an upward channel if you look at the hourly chart. It would help if you exited this channel upwards, and then it will be possible to expect that the price will be able to go up to this level. In the meantime, I do not rule out that the price will hang inside this channel. At the moment, the price has approached the upper border of this channel. This is the level of 0.6917, from where the pair can turn around and start moving down to the lower edge of this channel.

Name:	9WjPS9w.png
Views:	99
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	17966804

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #27 Collapse

If you look at the d1 chart, the price is inside the triangle. Today in the morning there was an increase in the US dollar index, the price tried to leave the triangle upwards, but it did not work to continue moving up, the pair turned around, and again there was a decrease. Now the price is trying to get out of the triangle down, but probably nothing will come of it, and the pair is now again possibly going up, to the upper border of the triangle. More like I expect that the price will leave the triangle up and the US dollar index will try to move up. But I do not rule out that the price today at the close of the market will blurt out on the spot, inside the triangle.

Active Trade

I have just opened a trade-in in bitcoin in which I am profit money at the moment because I can see the effects of the falling bitcoin market and most of its market trend is downwards. Looking at the level and according to my experience, we should use the sell down because today we can sell Bitcoin. That is why we have to think and go down because I have just entered the Bitcoin market.

Name:	gek3yg5.png
Views:	161
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	17966943

​​​​​​Bitcoin

The price is moving slowly up today and I expect that the Bitcoin will reach the minimum growth target today, this is the level of 29898.93 At this level, the Neckline passes, which the pair broke down yesterday. After reaching this level, the price may reverse and continue to move down. But also, I do not rule out that the price can break through this level upwards and continue moving upwards, to the upper border of the descending channel, this is to the level of 28910.43 And after reaching this level, it will already be possible to expect that the pair will turn around and continue to move down.

Name:	xxqpfVD.png
Views:	100
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	17966944

Trding Plan

The EURJPY currency pair, the euro against the Japanese, is at 134.22. The currency quotation shows an attempt to correct in the northern price direction, but the upward movement of the Asian trading session met an obstacle in the form of a resistance level, and on the presented price chart you can see a rebound from it to the price south. However, there is still an opportunity for the pair to continue moving north.

Name:	ZXTh4Bk.png
Views:	97
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	17966945

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #28 Collapse

The market finished almost all the lows and highs the throughout the market, the US dollar index also finished off the targets at the bottom, sort of like an attempt now to go for a reversal, let's see how it ends. You started talking about H4, according to my estimates, for a reversal, you need to break through the high won on this time frame at the point 104.44 in this way we will get an upward impulse with a rollback, we will buy on the third wave, we can also continue the south direction.

Active Trade

I opened a trade in the bitcoin market which has turned upwards and today the main movements of the Bitcoin market are looking upwards as the prices of other items have also increased today so under this today If bitcoin comes back to the top then I think we can only trade in the bitcoin market then today I should trend up in this trend and the last of the market is at the top.

Name:	3vK6w2A.png
Views:	83
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	17967598

Bitcoin

The Bitcoin ended the trading week in a positive direction near local levels 28791.63 now the entry point in the direction of the bullish rally, it will be better to consider after the bulls can gain a foothold above the high 28886.45. That will confirm the strength of the Buyer. Also, it will be possible to enter the Short position, with short targets, to the lower zone of the Impulse 28890.55 from where there will be a good opportunity to enter the buy position already at more favorable prices.Stop order would be more profitable to hide behind the lower low -28720.45

Name:	IV1j6ai.png
Views:	71
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	17967599

Trading Plan

GBPUSD currency pair is not surprising at all. Apparently your analytical activity is just at a good level and therefore you can make a good forecast about the further movement of the trading pair and find confirmation or refutation of your desires in order to trade in a certain direction, which is necessary to implement your trading ideas in order to make a profit. The pair is recovering from yesterday's decline on the back of a recovery in demand in the stock markets and a local weakening of the dollar after a week of sales.

Name:	1dd0tcw.png
Views:	66
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	17967600

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • #29 Collapse

US dollar index continues to dominate the strength of the bears.That confirms the trend line.At the moment, the price is under the impulse level 104.55, which is the reference level for exiting a sell position. When opening a short position, I consider the first level for working out - 104.60. The take profit order will be set behind the high 104.73, in the place where, upon receiving a loss, sales will lose their relevance for me.I am considering the development of the reverse buy scenario, after the impulse breaks the trend line, the entry point into the buy position will be a zonal rounding above the broken level 104.80

Active Trade

Today I will show you my active trade in which I have started my trading in the Eurusd market and the trend that I have kept in my direction upwards, so I understand that today it is the Eurusd market resistance level. Is. Open all your trades according to the market movement because today is Monday. There is some news that can cause movement in the Eurusd market because today’s real movement is visible fast.

Name:	i4p0Vsa.png
Views:	118
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	17968318

Eurusd

The EURUSD is trading in a descending channel, the entry point to the shorn position,I will consider after the sellers can fix under the buyers zone 1.0425 In this case, I will set a protective order beyond the critical maximum 1.0432 in the place where, upon receiving a loss and fixing the instrument on this range, the long position will exit, according to a new trading scenario.In the meantime, the instrument is trading under the supply zone 1.0455 of the buyer, so far the priority remains in th
                              e direction of the main short impulse.

Name:	5lwxnC9.png
Views:	79
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	17968319

Trading Plan

Gold it is possibly a correction to the resistance level of 1820 , but then a new fresh zigzag to decrease. I have no idea where we will go yet, but it looks to the support level of 1800. We can even get to 1840. A lot without a new northern zigzag. It would be better to get a deeper correction now, but this does not look above the 1845 0 resistance level. There were several attempts to go north on the daily. Failed, but managed to reach almost the support level of 1810. I think continue the running we will test everything and try to get a release.

Name:	82z8EOQ.png
Views:	79
ID:	17968320

Comment

Advanced mode
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

The US dollar index above the important resistance zone is 104.60. Nevertheless, the movement of the currency pair remains within the boundaries of the descending channel, so I hope that the bears will continue to move towards the south. Because if you look at the fibro grid, then the sellers still did not reach the main target levels of 104.70 and we got a rebound a little earlier.

Active Trade

Today I have opened a trade in Silver market.Trade lot size is 0.11 but I think this Silver market will go down a lot today and its effect is bearish side. Understand it according to the trend and analyze it and open the trade down in the market because there are more fears of the market fall

Silver

the price started to move down.The price did not manage to reach the uptrend slightly. This is the level of 21.365 the pair reversed earlier and started moving up. Now I expect that the growth of the silver will continue and the target for growth may be the lower limit of the rising channel, from which the silver went down earlier, the level of 21.350. The price from below will retest this level, after which the silver will turn around

Trading plan

The exchange rate fluctuates without direction intraday today. The quote is in the price rollback range, and its upper limit is now of key importance. In case of its unsuccessful passage, the Audusd will be inclined to show a rebound to the price south in favor of the dominant south trend and a downward movement in the south price direction.

Name:	LQFbSZw.png
Views:	163
ID:	17969071​​​​​​​

Comment

Advanced mode

X