Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

Good morning, everyone on the forum. How are you doing? I hope everything works out for you. We won’t be able to trade for two days because the market is closed.

RUSSIA and UKRAINE war update

The conflict between Ukraine and Russia is still ongoing. The EU has pledged 540 million dollars to Ukraine. This is a significant sum to assist Ukraine, which can significantly boost its economy. Many countries throughout the world want to aid Ukraine, but the country is in dire financial straits. According to my estimation, around three months will pass, but the conflict between them has yet to be ended.

​​​​​Click image for larger version  Name:	images.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	27.5 KB ID:	17966960

Bouns update

I also received word from you that I will be receiving a bonus for the next two weeks. We received our weekly bonus, as you are all aware. I received $43.01 from week 17 and $32.20 from week 18. This time, my overall bonus is good.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220514_072247.jpg Views:	0 Size:	30.4 KB ID:	17966961

Close trade

Let me inform my that I traded crude oil and put down an 2 lot size because the US currency was dropping. I didn’t have much luck with Loss. Only $50.00 was spent. After that, I closed the trade.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220514_072230.jpg Views:	0 Size:	16.4 KB ID:	17966962

Active trade

Friends, Because the US currency is sinking, I just opened a trade on GOLD and one day ago. I also have a 3-lot size, which means I’ll benefit handsomely.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220514_073432.jpg Views:	0 Size:	14.6 KB ID:	17966963

Gold overview

In general, the yellow metal did not stay at levels slightly above 1830 for a very long time, as I predicted earlier, the movement is strictly along the Southern Channel, and just the touch occurred at around 1827, and I believe that this is not yet the limit of falling for Gold, there are still good the goal is to throw the metal down from the sellers, and, if possible, through sales, already arrange a touch of the support - support at 1820 on the Daily pricing chart. So I expect that a rebound towards the close contributes to the opening of trading next week, yet sharply, with a gap to capture targets below at
    1818​​ and below, it is possible that a touch of 1860 at the moment is possible, since now there is clearly a transfer and withdrawal of funds specifically to the Bucks, then Gold can recover only upon reaching very strong support levels, such are the targets below 1815,

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

The US dollar index was trading in a channel and was near the previous close. The index fell down on Thursday, despite a small gain in oil prices. After a strong advance this week, the index may have a downward correction. The index continued its downward correction in the early half of today. Nonetheless, I believe the uptrend will restart soon. The US dollar index is now in a bullish trend. The potential pivot point is at 104.65, and I’d take a long trade above this level with goals of 104.10 and 104.76. In an alternative scenario, the pair will continue its downward trend from yesterday and breach the resistance level.

As I have stated, Russia will suspend electricity imports from Finland on Saturday. The entire world has been unable to find a solution since the beginning of the war. All are, however, intent on attaining their objectives and exploiting the centre. Anyway, let’s get this conversation started. According to Fingrid’s report, Finland planned to generate its own electricity. Russia threatened this country with repercussions if it asked for NATO membership last Friday. They warned about a nuclear strike when they joined this organisation. Furthermore, Finland imports 75% of its natural gas from Russia, despite the fact that biomass, nuclear power, and other renewable energy sources are the primary sources of energy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	images (3).jpeg Views:	0 Size:	12.7 KB ID:	17967543

Close trade

Today, I opened another silver trade in the hopes of making a good profit, but it failed to do so. This trade has to be closed at a loss. I started this transaction at 20.810 and opened it upwards, with a lot size of 0.4. Even if the treasure quantity was not large, I nevertheless closed the trade out of fear of losing money. I had no choice but to close this trade at a loss because I realised it would not reward me. So, for the time being, I’ve closed the deal, but I’ll absolutely reopen it in silver. Why will I not bear the loss again, knowing the market trend?

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220515_065612.jpg Views:	0 Size:	16.9 KB ID:	17967544

Active trade

I opened a trade in crude oil on Friday after much thought because I wanted to profit from it. I expected crude oil to go down on Friday, but it did not, and now I believe it will go down because it has only gone up in the last week and has gone down a lot. When it comes to the market, if it violates the last trend line of the week, it will almost certainly turn around again. And now I’m confident that the market will recover and reward me. And on the third day, after the market opens, it will be quite active and will go down significantly.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220515_065556.jpg Views:	0 Size:	19.3 KB ID:	17967545

Crude oil overview

This week, the bulls failed to show anything above the level of 104.00. Now let’s see what they can do next. The market closed again just above the level of 102.45, but it has not broken through the resistance zone yet. As long as we are above the center of the channel, the important level below us is at 101.00.
      The bulls most actively inspire buyers with their strength, such a market in the psychological factor, on the contrary, can be positive for me in terms of the result, but we need to look at what will happen when the market opens. In technical terms, the market likes to repeat itself, but a breakdown of resistance and above can lead me to a good drawdown and make me very negative the next week.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2022-05-15-06-58-37-14_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.2 KB ID:	17967546

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #78 Collapse

There has been some recovery from the fall, but the resistance level of 104.90 remains unchanged. Perhaps we won't get there, but for the time being, I'm predicting similar for the strengthening of the US dollar index, which is odd in and of itself. And it's possible that this will extend to the 104.30 vertical support level. Because there is no significant economic news on the horizon, some downstream channels may be planning. On the daily, there are numerous corrections. The previous 105.00 resistance scenarios have now worked out. Perhaps this is the start of a new MACD to the north. Many more days of buildup passed by.

The crisis between Russia and Ukraine continues to deteriorate. As predicted by Ukrainian cities, the Russian military killed over 22,000 individuals in Mariupol, Ukraine. Russia’s president recently issued a warning to US officials not to furnish Ukraine with large amounts of weapons. Putin has declared that he plans to continue his confrontational behaviour, which might be quite dangerous. The US, on the other hand, had added $900 million to assist the military in combating the Russian invasion. Ukraine has everyone’s attention, but what about Palestine, Kashmir, Burma, and Syria?

Click image for larger version

Name:	images (5).jpeg
Views:	357
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	17968301

Economic Data

There is only one high-impact news event involving the GBP currency pair on today’s economic calendar. Apart from that, we have two medium-impact fundamental data points, neither of which I believe will have an impact on the market. The European Union will have an economic prediction released today. In addition, the Empire State manufacturing index for the United States will be released today, which is expected to be around 25.3. Furthermore, the most noteworthy information pertaining to monetary policy report hearings will be announced in subsequent sessions. So try to do a fundamental analysis of the market.

Name:	IMG_20220516_052114.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	17968302

Close trade

As you all know, I have little expertise trading coins, but I still try to make a profit by doing so, but I always fail and lose the next day. When the market was closed and I opened a trade in litecoin, this is what happened. I’d been earning from it for a while, but when the market rose again, I realised it had resumed its upward trajectory. And it won’t come back, therefore I stopped this transaction at a loss of $13.60, and I’m glad I did so quickly since I could have lost considerably more, and I believe Lit coin. Because of the week, 75.00 is possible.

Name:	IMG_20220516_052312.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	17968303

Active trade

The crude oil market is still up for business, and I opened this deal at 110.90 and finished at 110.86, losing $1.20, which I don’t consider being a significant loss. The market is open today. And it will go up today because the trend is up, but it will not move much today since the market does not move much on the first day it opens, but it may rise significantly tomorrow. And it could hit 114.50 this week, and the trend is up, and I believe it will continue to rise.

Name:	IMG_20220516_052850.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	17968304

Crude oil overview

for oil, I consider continuation of growth to 1/2 of the margin 112.19-112.63, from correction to 1/4 zone 111.44-110.22 or to 1/2 zone 113.25-114.81 when a pattern is formed. But we see oil approached the level of 111.50, from which there was a sharp drop in prices, and perhaps with an increase, the level will become resistance, and I believe made a good profit.

Name:	Screenshot_2022-05-16-05-22-52-55_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	17968305

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #79 Collapse

All forum friends and members, hello and good morning. The trend for the US dollar is absolutely gloomy. The US dollar was expected to rise yesterday, but it is expected to fall today. The US dollar is currently trading at 104.40. If you look at the H-4 timeframe, you can see that the US dollar tested the 104.90 level yesterday before bouncing back to the 104.20 level. The US dollar market is currently unstable. Its movement must sometimes be done up and occasionally it must be done down.

The situation in Ukraine and Russia is also deteriorating, making it difficult to maintain consistent US dollar movements. The current US dollar market is quite difficult to comprehend. Also, the Ukraine war exposed Europe’s eyes to Putin’s goals. Putin’s focus is lacking. I believe the conflict between them will continue.

Name:	download (5).jpeg
Views:	526
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	17969112

Economic Data

Today’s high-impact news schedule for the USD currency is “Fed Chair Powell Speaks.” These important news events will cause the US index and linked currency pairings to fluctuate more.

Name:	IMG_20220517_065903.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	17969113

Bonus update

Friends, I’m so glad my bounces came out so well. Weak No. 19 Because we get bonuses by working hard and my bonus is $80.94 I’m so glad my bonus is over

Name:	IMG_20220517_070018.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	17969114

Close trade

NOTHING

Active trade

Friends, I’ve started a GOLD trade.
          I set the GOLD buy so that I may profit, and I’ve got a lot size of 3 since I believe it will buy a lot right now, and I’ll make a good profit.

Name:	IMG_20220517_065640.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	17969115

Gold overview

Gold quotes today did not want to immediately continue the downward movement and took a break in the decline, correcting slightly. Obviously, the target for this correction is the level of 1832 dollars per troy ounce, which was broken last week from top to bottom, and it would be quite logical if we now work out this level as resistance and resume the decline. So far, such a scenario here, in my opinion, is the main one, but you need to keep an eye on it and not forget about the global uptrend, which, of course, will resume, but the only question is where.

Name:	Screenshot_2022-05-17-06-50-13-34_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	17969116

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #80 Collapse

Good morning and hello. Early this morning, I began updating my trade once more. I’ve made it a practise to update my trading journal first thing in the morning. At the start of today’s first session, the US dollar was headed into the bearish zone. The US dollar is now trading at 103.40. The US dollar has also gotten more bearish in the H-4 time frame, in my opinion. There was an upward correction this morning, which will most likely continue to the 103.00 level. The US Dollar’s current trend is downward.

At the present, Russia is a strong contender. Many of Russia’s territories have been occupied at this period. Hundreds of Ukrainian fighters were evacuated from Mariupol to Russian-controlled territory, including Moscow. The fighters may fall into the hands of Ukrainian and Russian military.

Click image for larger version  Name:	images (1).jpeg Views:	0 Size:	12.8 KB ID:	17969942

Economic Data

Many economic events will take place today, although the most will have a minor impact. We’ll begin with the Australian dollar’s Wage Price Index. The Consumer Price Index for GBP and CAD will be released after that. Today’s economic developments will have a big impact, thus the market may perform well.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220518_062556.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.2 KB ID:	17969943

Close trade

My trade was closed today. Because I needed to open a new trade, I had to close this one at a loss. Why cut? I now realise that this trade will not profit me. Gold will not fall any more since it has already moved as far as it should have travelled, and it is currently rising upwards. And it may go up to 1835.00 today, and as you know, I started this trade at 1813.81 and closed it at 1814.59, a loss of $3.12, but I am confident that I made the right decision and am planning a new deal. I’ll open the file when I’m certain my analysis is correct.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220518_062817.jpg Views:	0 Size:	14.1 KB ID:	17969944

Active trade

I decided to make a trade in crude oil today, and I re-opened it since I am confident it will profit me today. Crude oil is currently at 113.50, and I expect it to rise significantly today. I’m currently profit $1.00, but it’s not a major profit because every deal we open begins with a loss. And I started this trade from 113.65, since the USD/resistance crude oil level is 116.10, which it will touch today, and I know that, so I started it from there. It will continue to descend and then stop when it reaches the bottom.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220518_062830.jpg Views:	0 Size:	13.9 KB ID:	17969945

Crude oil overview

I will wait for the bears to complete their swings. All that is happening now is the start of trading below the level of 115. In any case, the bulls have already encountered an intermediate level, and it will not be so easy to reach even 120. The wave to the north has been worked out, but it will not be easy for the bears to take a turn either. If the market needs to finish off some of the bears, it will easily throw a spike to 115.50, and from there we will fly south. After the failures, the bulls can do something else. In order not to guess when there will be a fall, it is profitable to sell now target 106.66.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2022-05-18-06-27-48-76_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.7 KB ID:	17969946

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #81 Collapse

All forum members, hello and good morning. Today is Thursday, and we must attempt to comprehend market behaviour. The US has been edging closer to the negative zone. The US dollar is now trading at 103.68. The US Dollar has begun to decline. The US dollar started to fall, and there was a firm support line at 103.23. When it comes to the market’s movement yesterday, the market was softly stable throughout the day. The market was fluctuating yesterday, moving up and down. Its downward trend is set to begin.

As you may be aware, the conflict between Ukraine and Russia is still ongoing. It’s been nearly eighty four days. The war between them is still going on, but no settlement has been reached yet. Let me tell you that the Ukraine war opened Europe’s eyes to Putin’s intentions. Putin’s attention span is quite short. I also believe that their conflict will continue.

Name:	images (5).jpeg
Views:	282
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	17970804

Economic Data

The high-impact economic events for today are going to be the Australian employment figures. The US dollar is then subjected to some medium-impact economic events.

Name:	IMG_20220519_065800.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	17970805 Close trade

​​​​​
              I considered making the trade yesterday and knew the trend, but due to today’s news, the crude oil fell and I lost money. My trade started at 113.65. However, when the market reached $174.00, I had a loss, and it was growing, so I closed the trade. This is a significant loss, but I am confident that it will not be recovered. I decided to close the deal, and I did it again, and now I am satisfied with my distance. I’m also aware that the market is not in a good mood today as a result of a very worrisome trend that has emerged.

Name:	IMG_20220519_065812.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	17970806
              1. Active trade

I opened a Gold trade today, and according to my calculations, I have put this trade in the right direction. I am currently losing a lot, but I am losing $3.20 in this trade, which is a smaller loss. This is why the market will continue to fall, not because I expected to start making money as soon as I opened the transaction. Gold, it appears to me, will rebound because it has established a clear upward trend and will now rise to as high as 1817.00. As a result, the market will rebound today in the same way it fell, and crude oil will follow suit.

Name:	IMG_20220519_065828.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	17970807

Gold overview

Today I will consider only buy. The best-buying price for me would be yesterday’s high.1824.63 Perhaps with a good signal, I will enter the market earlier. I have an iron stop. I won’t move it for anything, but I have it at half the size of yesterday’s day ending up 1806.19. The profit of my positions will be at 1850.63.

Name:	Screenshot_2022-05-19-06-57-29-16_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	17970808

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #82 Collapse

Hello everyone, it’s Friday, and the market will be closed for the next two days starting tonight. As usual, I’m updating my trade log way too early in the morning today. Every day, I update my trading journal rather rapidly. The value of the US dollar is steadily declining. Those speculators who believed the US dollar would continue to rise were mistaken. In the coming days, the US dollar may fall even farther. The US dollar is now trading at 102.80. The US currency attempted to break through the H-1 period. Perhaps the US dollar will break through the H-1 period today.

Russia is being attacked by the Ukraine. There has been no hint of a resolution between these two countries thus yet. At the moment, the President of Ukraine claims that if a settlement is reached in both countries, both countries will profit. The president of Ukraine further stated that he cannot witness his people dying every day. The President of Ukraine has made an offer to Russia’s President to end the war.

Name:	images (7).jpeg
Views:	285
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	17971576

Bouns update

You already know that everyone has received their bonus, and as you can see, the Bonus of Week 20 has arrived for everyone. So, looking at it this way, I received a total bonus of $76. When my job is seen, I do admirably, yet I do not receive a high rating. When everyone gets a good bonus, it’s always a terrific bonus.
                ​​​​​This came as a result of my work.

Name:	IMG_20220520_062859.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	17971577

Economic Data

There are no notable gaps in the economic calendar today, which means the market may move slowly. However, the market is spiking today for no apparent reason. Anyway, let’s have a look at the news stories with a medium influence. The UK retail sales will be released, with a current estimate of -1-5 percent and an optimistic outlook for purchasers. Furthermore, the GBP-based pairs are unlikely to be harmed by the MPC member pill. As a result, assess the market from a technical standpoint and try to avoid trading.

Name:	IMG_20220520_062825.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	17971578

Close trade

If I told you everything about my heart, crude oil would walk down the aisle today, but he changed his mind since you can all see that I closed my crude oil trade and I. When this trade began, the market was at 106.67. However, it was now at 111.78. I was a profit of $51.1​​​​​​​0 when I closed up shop, which isn’t much for me ordinarily, but I didn’t waste any time. We can’t say no to profit, and this profit is higher than I expected, therefore I finished the transaction and made the correct decision.

Name:	IMG_20220520_063428.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	17971579

​​​​​​​Active trade

I have opened a new trade today, as I do every day, and this transaction will reward me. I am confident because, as confident as I am, I believe my analysis and am 80 percent confident that this trade will reward me. This transaction started at 1837.96. And right now, the market is at 1838.80, up and current loss is $2.52 , but I’m confident that this profit will grow significantly until tomorrow, because I believe the gold will plummet until it reaches 1790.00, And if the market moves this far, he’ll offer me a bigger profit than I expected, and I’m confident that this deal will pay off for me.

Name:	IMG_20220520_063112.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	17971580

Gold overview​​​​​​​

everyone! For gold, there is a significant increase in volumes today, which may indicate an imminent change in trend or a fading of the current one, if you carefully look at the chart at the moment for the precious metal, they may well draw a type of bearish wedge in such an environment and, after a slight consolidation in the region of 1840-50, rush down to update the local low of 1785, which I fully admit, has not sold yet, but I’m waiting for what they will do at current price levels. Have a great evening and successful trading.
                ​​​​​​​

Name:	Screenshot_2022-05-20-06-29-54-50_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	17971581​​​​​​​

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #83 Collapse

The US dollar index broke through the triangle’s upper border, which stands at 103.00. The price then continues to fall in a downward trend, approaching the triangle’s lower limit at 102.95. The pair may now reverse direction and progress to the triangle’s upper limit, which is the level of 103.23. The Stochastic indicator on the hourly time frame is attempting an upside reversal to support this surge. As a result, I believe the US dollar index will recover and profit. Furthermore, we cannot rule out the possibility of a price drop. When a couple breaks the triangle’s downward border, they tend to descend farther below.

Since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the West has imposed and is tightening economic sanctions against Russia. The sanctions are aimed at harming the Russian economy and punishing Russian President Vladimir Putin and other key officials. Some people have profited financially from their friendship with President Putin. A country is subjected to restrictions in order to prevent aggression and violations of international law. Sanctions are one of the most severe actions a country, let alone a war, may use against another.

Click image for larger version  Name:	download.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	12.8 KB ID:	17972370

Close trade

My Gold trade had been losing money for a long time, but today I was furious and closed the trade at a loss of $26.34. But now I want to initiate a transaction in a specific currency as soon as the market opens next week so that I can recoup my losses. However, if we focus on the most recent movement. Then it drops to the bottom. Although the price dug into an even smaller flat range, which began to loosen along with the border areas, the top was broken yesterday, and the bottom was broken today. However, it is far from certain that the bears will be able to capitalise on their recent success, and there will be some uncertainty.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220521_065057.jpg Views:	0 Size:	15.3 KB ID:	17972371

Active trade

My Loss would have been larger now if I hadn’t initiated a trade on crude oil a while ago, but as shown, my trade has been active since 111.20 on sale. Because anytime we receive a bonus, we immediately begin trading. We make a tiny profit, but as soon as we attempt to open a trade in the second entry, our trade loss increases. If we trade too quickly, our account will suffer. Because of this, it may be discontinued very soon.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220521_065135.jpg Views:	0 Size:	17.5 KB ID:	17972372

Crude oil overview

There is no technical strength and evidence why the market will be able to break through the level of 110.00 This week was neutral for all sides and the bulls, on the contrary, after last week’s success, showed fluctuations and loss of strength, For me, this week from the very beginning was expected to be neutral. But before the bearish trend, the market already begins to show an advantage for the bears in advance. Here it was. I will wait further south. Oil will open at market prices on Monday.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2022-05-21-06-50-36-88_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.0 KB ID:	17972373

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #84 Collapse

Good morning, and hello once more. It’s Sunday now. The US dollar closed at 103.00 on Friday, the same as the previous trading day’s close, while the intraday high was 104.90, a new high ​​​​​To enter the positive zone, the US dollar crossed the 105.05 mark.

The people of Ukraine have received very good news, as US President Joe Biden signed a measure on Saturday providing roughly fourty billion dollar in aid to Ukraine. Receiving such a large sum is fantastic news. However, this conflict may not be over. Russia may still pursue a retaliatory campaign. As a result, Ukraine may cross the Russian border to destroy Russian airfields and track down ballistic missile systems launching rockets at Ukrainian cities.

Name:	download (1).jpeg
Views:	45
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	17973185

Close trade

Today, I opened a gold trade, which I quickly cancelled since the loss was growing, so I approached this trade to avoid further distress, and I now have a total in it. The loss is $31.32, which I believe is a small loss, but I was terrified of further failure, so I closed the transaction. I’ll close soon because I’m
                    not in any danger.

Name:	IMG_20220522_065308.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	17973186

Active trade

You’ll be disappointed to learn about my trade today because I didn’t trade like everyone else because I opened a crude oil transaction today after much thinking. I planned to open a trade in another currency or pair, but I couldn’t find one everywhere, and when I spotted crude oil, I sensed its upward trend, so I bought it.

Name:	IMG_20220522_065253.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	17973187

Crude overview

​​​​The crude oil, prices are still stubbornly rising and there are no hints of a reversal, this is not surprising in principle, inflation in the world is growing by leaps and bounds, looking at the chart, I came to the conclusion that we can’t grow up much, somewhere to 113.15 or so, it looks like a wedge is being drawn, and from this area they can already depict some more impressive correction in the medium term as part of the development of this pattern, while these thoughts are looking at oil. Have a great evening and a great weekend everyone!

Name:	Screenshot_2022-05-22-06-50-33-76_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	17973188

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #85 Collapse

Good morning and hello to everyone. Today, the market is open for trading, and anyone can trade and profit. The US dollar remained sluggish, ending the previous Friday at 103.61. The dollar gained ground and broke through the 104.50 mark. The most important statistic coming out of Europe in the coming days will be the European Commission’s modification of projections. The US dollar is now trading at 103.17.

​​​​​​There has been no progress in a few months, so this invasion does not appear to be stopping anytime soon. According to US Secretary of State Antonio Guterres, the current situation between Russia and Ukraine has resulted in food shortages in poorer countries due to increasing costs. Because, according to a UN assessment, food prices have soared by over . Ukraine's ports have already been designated due to the unrest. Even before the war, the number of individuals who were food insecure was increasing.

Name:	download (2).jpeg
Views:	236
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	17973916

Economic Data

​​​​​​​Today is economic news, and there is only one major news event involving GBP-based pairs. Aside from that, we have medium-impact basic data on the German Ifo business climate, and we can see that the previous ratio is settled at, with the prediction looking negative at , which will have a big influence on EUR-based pairings. Today also sees the release of the BOE Governor Bailey Speaks. As a result, try to do a fundamental analysis of the markets and trade in accordance with your assumptions. Best wishes for your trading endeavours.

Name:	IMG_20220523_060353.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	17973917

​​​​​​​close trade

Although the market is open today, I have closed yesterday’s trade, gold, and started a new crude oil trade. Why do I still want to end this week of learning from them in crude oil? Next week, I’ll be prepared to trade and learn more about crude oil. And when the market reached 1851.37, I ended my trade at a profit since I realised that this transaction would no longer provide me with profit, so I approached it to avoid additional profit. And now I believe that gold will rise more, since as it rises, it will continue on its upward trend, before falling a little and then rising again.

Name:	IMG_20220523_060307.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	17973918

Active trade

I opened this crude oil trade today, and I am confident that this trade will reward me since I know the trend is up, and the resistance level is 113.20, and today is Monday. And it will reach this level today, and I am confident that this is the current trend and that it will not fall any farther. It has a lot of room to rise currently. And I currently have a profit of $1.20, which I believe will be restored in a few hours, and I will be able to benefit handsomely from it.

​​​​​​Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220523_060320.jpg
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	17973919

Crude oil overview

In this contract, sellers at 110 and 115 are very strong, and there are very few purchases at 110-115, as in the weekly contract, which is why the maximum of 115.54 was probably not updated. In general, if buyers are not activated and cannot keep the price above 115 on Monday-Tuesday and break through the maximum of 115.54, then we roll back to 110. the limit of weekly options is 101.

Name:	Screenshot_2022-05-23-06-02-46-03_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	17973920

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                      • #86 Collapse

Good morning, everyone on the forum. How are you doing? Early this morning, I will update my trading journal. In the face of a decline, the US dollar is correct and testing a significant support level at 102.20. Long-term trends are positive. The US dollar is now trading at 103.50. The price and the MACD indicator show a proven negative divergence. Currently, a correction is taking place, with market participants attempting to break through the level of 102.70. If the market consolidates below this level, the correction will continue with a target of 102.20, after which a new growth cycle can be initiated.

The Russian-Ukraine conflict is intensifying, prompting economic concerns and food shortages in underdeveloped countries. Let’s take a look at the important events of the battle between the two sides. Yesterday, US President Joe Biden signed a $40 million aid package for Ukraine. In the previous several days in Azovstal, 2,439 people have surrendered, according to the Russian defence ministry. Russia, on the other hand, demonstrated a missile attack on Kharkiv, injuring roughly seven people. Such attacks will be dreaded in the future.

Name:	images (2).jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	17974906

Economic Data

Today’s market could experience incredible swings due to some key data. The German flash manufacturing PMI will be released, as can be seen. Still, the prior value is in place, although experts are predicting a decline in EUR-based pairs. The German flash services PMI, as well as the associated pair, have a clear impact, with a negative number of expectations near zero. Despite this, data on media impacts is available. As a result, instead of focusing on technicals, try to assess market behaviour using basic aspects.

Name:	IMG_20220524_070510.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	17974907

Close trade

My closed trades today, because as you all know, I’ve had a position in crude oil since yesterday, and I closed it in lossing today, giving me a total gain. It’s $52.40 and this loss isn’t any less for me because I’ve been anticipating it all day. Finally, it came to a profit today, so I closed my transaction. And I’m pleased with today’s gain, and I’m confident that by closing, I’ve improved this trade because Crude oil has now recovered. I would have lost this trade if I hadn’t weighed it.

Name:	IMG_20220524_070545.jpg
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	17974908

​​​​​​​Active trade

I have opened any specific trades, but I have attempted to profit from the Gold because the gold is moving significantly today. This movement will be visible in May. My trade-in is open from 1850.77 onwards. One of its most successful trends has been booming. This is the movement I’m excited about. I will consider closing my trade whenever it begins an action that is vital to it, and I am currently in this transaction.

Name:	IMG_20220524_070525.jpg
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	17974909

Gold overview
                        ​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Gold is now drawing a reversal pattern against the main Bullish movement in Short. The pair is currently in the area of ​​local levels - 1852.60. To continue the decline of the instrument, now a price return is needed for the correction zone -1846.35, from which a channel will be opened to the next unworked Extremes - 1839.25, as well as the Buyers’ Zone - 1831.64. The point of entry into positions in Short, I will be considered if the sellers fix under the Low - 1846.90. In a downward scenario, the critical level will be Maximum - 1866.10

Name:	Screenshot_2022-05-24-07-04-04-95_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	17974910

Comment

Advanced mode

X