X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #1036 Collapse

Greeting

To all my friends I hope you are well In terms of both health, and the condition of the trading. The market has been moving fast due to some news is active. Today is a big day for the global market. Therefore, when we open trade, use Stop Loss to protect the trading account. As a precaution, so that we do not face major losses.

• Market Overview:

Crude oil prices fell in early trading but closed sharply on the day, and WTI oil prices were trading at around US$78.80 per barrel. the price of gold is weak, although due to the decline in US dollar buying, the price of gold remains volatile. The price of gold closed at around $1756. The euro/dollar remained at around 1.1550 and did not rise due to the decline in the dollar. GBP/USD rose slightly and closed near 1.3620. Commodity currencies performed best, setting a new weekly high. AUD/USD is trading around 0.7310 while USD/CAD is trading around 1.2540.

• Financial data and events to watch out for on Friday:

Today is a very important day for the news.
    Now the focus of investors' attention is Friday's US employment report, which may correct both the technical picture and the direction of the American currency in the pair. The data is expected to provide insight into how quickly the Fed will begin phasing out its bond buyback program. At 15:30, there are data on the US labor market for September. It is expected that the monthly change in the average hourly wage will be 0.4% against 0.6% in the previous period. The change in the number of employees in the US non-agricultural sector is estimated at 500,000, compared to 235,000 in the previous period. At the same time, the unemployment rate is expected to fall from 5.2% to 5.1%.

• Open Sell limit In Crude Oil:

On Friday, I opened a sell pending order in crude oil with 0.02 lots size at 79.85, the area I hope pending active and make good profit today from it the crude oil price a stay in high level. The NFP news impact on the crude oil So, I will open another trade-in pair after the release of NFP news.

• Order Information:

Types of orders: Sell
    • Symbols: Crude Oil
    • Lots size: 0.02
    • Entry point: 79.80
    • Take profit: 75.20
    • Stop Loss: 80.75

Withdrawal Received Status:

Today, I received my withdrawal from the Instaforex finance department. All-time best InstaForex. Thanks a lot to the MT5 forum and Instaforex for arranging such a brilliant platform to earn money without investment.

What do you think of my trading plan? Please share your thoughts with me. I will be glad to know and try to apply them.

MS88105's Trading Journal

Latest Update Click
    Here

Comment

Advanced mode

X