X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Ertugrul Trading Journal
    Hello Everyone
    Today I joined this community 🙌 that looks very beautiful for working online in the forex market and with the Instaforex broker, some hours ago I made the account with the Instaforex broker so now I am waiting for the verification to be complete and after this I will took the next procedure here, before this I work at the other brokers and also at the forum compiagn bonus, I hope will try to maintain the quality of the forum and I will only discuss here about the Instaforex, waiting for my verification, after this I will attach the account with my profile because I can't take this risk now to attach the account with my profile when the account will be fully verify than I will attach, I talk with the support team they told me that it will be verified in the next 72 hours so that's why I should do the wait for these 72 hours, this trading journal I am making for the purpose to share my active trades always and my analysis for the currency pairs and for the metals.
    Ertugrul Trading Journal
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14430013
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Ertugrul View Post
    Hello Everyone
    Today I joined this community 🙌 that looks very beautiful for working online in the forex market and with the Instaforex broker, some hours ago I made the account with the Instaforex broker so now I am waiting for the verification to be complete and after this I will took the next procedure here, before this I work at the other brokers and also at the forum compiagn bonus, I hope will try to maintain the quality of the forum and I will only discuss here about the Instaforex, waiting for my verification, after this I will attach the account with my profile because I can't take this risk now to attach the account with my profile when the account will be fully verify than I will attach, I talk with the support team they told me that it will be verified in the next 72 hours so that's why I should do the wait for these 72 hours, this trading journal I am making for the purpose to share my active trades always and my analysis for the currency pairs and for the metals.
    It is fine by me to make the exchange on the gold, yet I won't choose yet on what I might want t do with the resource, what I will do with the gold would be proposed by the itself, that is the reason I realize that it is far conceivable that the gold will get the opportunity to slant higher to break the low of On the off chance that the couldn't break that level so quick, however being remaining underneath it for such a long time, the objective will be at At that point the break of that

AHSANLOVELY TREADING JOURNAL

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Hello Mate's
      Working at the rule of the 50 pips take profits and 30 pips sop loss just now I sell the unites States dollar versus Canadian dollar because now when it touched the 26 EMA it was showing the bears are looking strong so simply now I sell it and this selling target is not so big this asset will fall down because last week also it makes the amazing selling that is available at weekly chart.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200511_185508.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	226.5 KB
ID:	17287109

Ertugrul Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Hello Mate's
        Working at the rule of the 50 pips take profits and 30 pips sop loss just now I sell the unites States dollar versus Canadian dollar because now when it touched the 26 EMA it was showing the bears are looking strong so simply now I sell it and this selling target is not so big this asset will fall down because last week also it makes the amazing selling that is available at weekly chart.

[ATTACH]194915[/ATTACH]
        ello to everybody here at mt5 discussion I trust you will be fine and getting a charge out of good exchanging just as snatching some sensible benefits. Your sentiment about the USDCAD and I firmly concur with your position on the is today extending between as indicated by my supposition oil will move to upward bearing till the OPEC meeting ahead. I trust you will keep on offering your experience and information to discussion individuals wishing you the beneficial week ahead.

AHSANLOVELY TREADING JOURNAL

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Hello Everyone
          Hi my dear mate verification must be three step that first step is ID card down load second time is ID card with hand and with himself picture and last verification is Bank statement down load. Without versification you can not money withdrawn form here.

Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14953307

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Hello Mate's

[ATTACH]194915[/ATTACH]
            Hello sir how are you I hope you will be fine I also like your post that is very good sharing keep it up dear brother I like your calculations I think stop loss or take profit is essential but according to previous history it looks like that your trade will be recover I hope usdcad may test 1.4050 and then go for further sell

Sami503 trading journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...nals-on-EURUSD

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Hello Everyone
              Hi friend welcome in the trading journal section here you got much information about all the currency pairs and commodities also where all the forum members discuss about all the trend and next movement and give thier prediction here. As you have joined newly so first of all complete your verification procedure before proceed or continue your work and keep the verification done during posting. Your quality of posts matter a lot in getting on good bonus amount so try to make the good quality threads here so you got maximum bonus amount and share your knowledge and experience here as well.

My Latest Journal Update
              https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15059081

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by Nasiralvi View Post
                Hi friend welcome in the trading journal section here you got much information about all the currency pairs and commodities also where all the forum members discuss about all the trend and next movement and give thier prediction here. As you have joined newly so first of all complete your verification procedure before proceed or continue your work and keep the verification done during posting. Your quality of posts matter a lot in getting on good bonus amount so try to make the good quality threads here so you got maximum bonus amount and share your knowledge and experience here as well.
                Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with us it will be fine todayi also agree with you guys i think now this will definitely move in upward direction agreat opportunity for us

My trading journal
                https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...8#post13304868

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by anum555 View Post
                  Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with us it will be fine todayi also agree with you guys i think now this will definitely move in upward direction agreat opportunity for us
                  I also have a agree opportunity now i think we have to wait now to see the trend line and then take entry according to my analysis now it's a great opportunity for us wish you best of luck enjoy your trading

visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
                  https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Hello Everyone
                    Welcome to forum and hope your journey start with us very well and you increase your trading skill day by day more and more and some time insta forex take some time for verification and some time process very quickly.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Greetings
                      My verification is under review hope soon this review will be completed and my Instaforex account will be verified, United State Dollar versus Swiss Franc is rejected when it meet at the specific points of these three different moving averages and it made the bullish pin bar candle at the represented chart, forcing to buy it because it is showing it gonna touched the resistance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200512_044956.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	211.4 KB
ID:	17291007

Ertugrul Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Greetings
                        My verification is under review hope soon this review will be completed and my Instaforex account will be verified, United State Dollar versus Swiss Franc is rejected when it meet at the specific points of these three different moving averages and it made the bullish pin bar candle at the represented chart, forcing to buy it because it is showing it gonna touched the resistance.

[ATTACH]195025[/ATTACH]
                        Welcome brother at the MT5 platform, don't worry for the verification, it will took some time and if your submitted documents will be with the good quality than you documents will be approved soon with out the delay, the currency pair Usd/Chf has been rebounded yesterday from the middle bollinger band of the daily time frame and now ready again for to climbing up.

ForexRider's Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Greetings

[ATTACH]195025[/ATTACH]
                          Assalamu Alaikum Good morning. Hope you are hard work in Forex trading market. Because you are stay at home due to Corona and maximum time spend in Forex trading market
                          USD/CHF is trading down on the day in the wake of dismissing the 0.9800 figure and the 200 SMA on the day by day outline. After a sharp development, the spot is backtracking beneath the 0.9745 obstruction level while holding over the fundamental SMAs on the four-hour graph. In any case, the bulls stay in charge and a retest of 0.9745 and the 0.9800 figure stay on the cards in the medium-term. Backing is seen close to 0.9720, 0.9700 and 0.9650 levels.USD/CHF kept scaling higher for the fourth back to back meeting on Thursday. The pervasive risk-on mind-set and a pickup in the USD request stayed strong. A supported move past the 0.9800 imprint expected to affirm a new bullish break. The USD purchasing interest got extra pace during the early North-American meeting and lifted the USD/CHF pair to more than one-week tops, around the 0.9785 locale. A blend of supporting components helped the pair to based on its ongoing bob from sub-0.9600 levels and keep increasing positive footing for the fourth sequential meeting.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13444806

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Greetings

[ATTACH]195025[/ATTACH]

Hello Mate ,Your analysis on USD/CHF is not bad ,following the movement we saw ,there was a pullback , to SUPPORT region ,trader can buyl this pair to make good profit . technical formation on this pair supported buy, In fact , buy potential on this pair is promising ,Let me wish you a profitable trading day .

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15256419

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Greetings

[ATTACH]195025[/ATTACH]
                              Yes I hopeyour account will be very fication processor very soon and your account verify then are you freedom and pressure and any difficult challenge then we are start our trading without any pressure sore looking for your technical analysis is kajal my thinking and your thinking is same same about thiscurrency per I am already decided to buying this currency pair so let's see how much going upside is currency pair

ShantiMan Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode

X