Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Rezwan FX Trading Journal
    Hello Friends, I have been with this market and this MT5 forum for a long time. Throughout my trading period I have seen bad times and good times also. For personal reason I was away from Forex trading for quite a long time and now I am back. For making a good comeback, suggestion, encouragement are needed from all of you. In this thread I would like to share my thoughts on recent activities, technical analysis.

Requesting for everyone's support and feedback. So that through discussion we can get the best output. Thanks everybody.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by rezwanfx View Post
    Hello Friends, I have been with this market and this MT5 forum for a long time. Throughout my trading period I have seen bad times and good times also. For personal reason I was away from Forex trading for quite a long time and now I am back. For making a good comeback, suggestion, encouragement are needed from all of you. In this thread I would like to share my thoughts on recent activities, technical analysis.

Requesting for everyone's support and feedback. So that through discussion we can get the best output. Thanks everybody.
    yes you are saying right that according to my point of view there is a lot of trading opportunities on the market that in the upcoming days I am in the favour of selling opportunities that trend in the market is bullish against the dollar and the many major currency pairs are showing very best my opportunity so please share the analysis of the market very properly

Fatima Trading style

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

i hope you're well done and enjoying forex trading with the best of health and wealth i have read your post about the most wanted analysis crude oil,oil give good profite because oil moved to very fastily and change our trend and give good amount of earning in my gold moved to bearish trend in this week and its better for sellers to getting good profite i hope you will continue to share your experience and analysis with all forex members thanks.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

USDCAD technical analysis would be my first technical analysis to share with you guys. If we look the H4 and Day1 chart closely we can see descending trend is building up and a clear "Descending Triangle" can be drawn in both time frames. Also the pair has crossed a significant 1.4000 mark and finished in a good position. Over all scenarios is indicating for a healthy bearish move but there will be some support around 1.3920, 1.3840 and so on. Due to corona virus pandemic, USA currently in a bad shape but to be cautious we also need to keep a close eye on the big news like retail sales data, unemployment data etc. Please check the below attachment also, Requesting for feedback and comments in this regard.
        Happy Trading.

Click image for larger version

Name:	USDCAD H4 12-4-20.png
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	17275084

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

[ATTACH=CONFIG]185606[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]185606[/ATTACH]

USD/CAD technical analysis would be my first technical analysis to share with you guys. If we look the H4 and Day1 chart closely we can see descending trend is building up and a clear "Descending Triangle" can be drawn in both time frames. Also the pair has crossed a significant 1.4000 mark and finished in a good position. Over all scenarios is indicating for a healthy bearish move but there will be some support around 1.3920, 1.3840 and so on. Due to corona virus pandemic, USA currently in a bad shape but to be cautious we also need to keep a close eye on the big news like retail sales data, unemployment data etc. Please check the below attachment also, Requesting for feedback and comments in this regard.
          Happy Trading.
          AUD/USD Now if we sell this pair, then we can get better profits because this pair has been catching upward trend for a long time. Now if it creates a downward trend, then it would be better to sell it Maybe try to reach the support level And according to me it is better to sell such pair because now if this pair stops filling up, then it falls from the bottom and there is a crop forbidden from selling

Madeeha's Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Dear friend and my forum fellow you join forum and now today you join us on trading journal session and I think you did right to come here and we all try our best to support you and hope you will also cooperate with us as this is trading journal session and you have to send good trading idea to all of us on daily so we learn from you and you learn from us so mate good luck and welcome here.

"Satisfaction is more important than your success"
            My Latest Trading journal update is below
            https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15175534

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Hello buddy d good afternoon I hope you are quite well and I welcome you to making a comeback at forum and once a thing that is being changed is compitiion you should have to work hard and be a consistent if you want to succeed ***** bless you

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

My dear brother we are welcome you with open arms I hope you will share with us with valuable near reading general according to your knowledge and experience you will gain a some good information from you and implement in trading so in which you good best of luck I will beat you again and again when you forced new trading journal please give me thanks and I will give you that if we found each other valuable

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

USDCAD technical analysis would be my first technical analysis to share with you guys. If we look the H4 and Day1 chart closely we can see descending trend is building up and a clear "Descending Triangle" can be drawn in both time frames. Also the pair has crossed a significant 1.4000 mark and finished in a good position. Over all scenarios is indicating for a healthy bearish move but there will be some support around 1.3920, 1.3840 and so on. Due to corona virus pandemic, USA currently in a bad shape but to be cautious we also need to keep a close eye on the big news like retail sales data, unemployment data etc. Please check the below attachment also, Requesting for feedback and comments in this regard.
                Happy Trading.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]185606[/ATTACH]
                hello dear brother how are you I hope you will be fine your trading analysis is quite impressive and I think you have done fabulous job dear friend look like if in in the momentum in the market with keep this momentum in the upcoming trading session and I think this moment I'm going to check 1. 3900 support

website wie diese

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Happy Trading.

the usdcad movement will still potentially weaken next week. because I look at the candle that appears dominantly bearish. so even if there is an increase it is a correction. so this week we have to focus on looking for sell opportunities. with news of a pandemic that made usd weaker. then it is very likely that it will continue to happen. therefore we can use this to get profits in the market

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Happy Trading.

i think that this is an great analysis form you about the nzd cad that it will move for the buyer side next it also move so low first and now i think that time to float for the level of the last upward side resistance level will makes its support level so when the market open i will move for the same line upwards channel support ...

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Hye dear. You don't upload any graph chart and information.

EURUSD Analyse.

According to my analyse EURUSD market will go downward in the next week. If you want to open any trade on this pair so better is that take the buy entry and set proper stop loss and take profit with your trade.

Now this pair market price at 1.0830 and i think in the next week market will go upward and reach at price 1.1030 if market will reach the resistance and break the resistance then it will go 400+ pip above and if the market will come in the sell zone it's price will reach at 1.0640 if market break the support then it can come 300 pips downward.

Ali Tahir's Trading Journal..
                      Always Be Happy..

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Happy Trading.

Yes my dear mate you are absolutely right now that usdcad price will be down trend on his descending channel and price will be going to down trend on price 1.3359. Due to corona virus for usdx price will be move down trend . Usdcad price long time was uptrend but now a few days again down trend under the bellow side. Now is best sell trade.

Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14953307

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Happy Trading.

I want to share analysis about gbp/usd that in short trend market is making correction and it looks that market want to go up market already has gone down very well and it is possible that market pull back from this situation and make a new trend but I am confident that it will go for sell because see the long trend then we will find that GBP/SD has a very strong bearish trend

Banny Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Happy Trading.

Assalamu alaikum my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying the Forex trading journal market after all my dear friend you are asking right and I agree with your observation USD CAD is trading at the value of 1.4124 at this time and it is the in between value of today's lowest value which was 1.4093 and highest value which was 1.4223 so it will go upward and it will go towards the value of 1.4400 at least so I will suggest buy trade on this currency pair at this scenario. Wishing you good luck for good trading. Have a nice trading.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13444806

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Happy Trading.

USDCAD specialized investigation would be my first specialized examination to impart to you all. On the off chance that we look the H4 and Day1 graph intently we can see plunging pattern is developing and a reasonable "Plummeting Triangle" can be attracted both time periods. Additionally the pair has crossed a huge 1.4000 imprint and completed in a decent position. Over all situations is demonstrating for a solid bearish move yet there will be some help around 1.3920, 1.3840, etc. Because of crown infection pandemic, USA as of now in an awful shape however to be careful we likewise need to watch out for the huge news like retail deals information, joblessness information and so on. It would be ideal if you check the beneath connection likewise, Requesting for input and remarks right now.

Comment

Advanced mode

X